Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler com

Just after all, you suffered through your marriage for a extended time. sarasota hookups She works challenging to assure a timesaving and worry no cost procedure, and she ideal way to hookup receives a lot of positive feedback as a result. Join New dating. can you find sex partners on craigslist Hotornot was almost certainly the most charged easiest dating web site out there as far as I m concerned.

local lesbian hookups

You may well be a lover of Korean like stories or romantic motion pictures. meet singles in byron bay Just make sure you are not shooting these icebreaker queries for dating in 1 go, let your date get comfy with you first. Interestingly, girls are around twice as most likely as men to ask for assistance making or perfecting their profile—30% of female on the net daters have accomplished this, compared with 16% of men. bed page san diego I feel that it is pretty competitive, due to the fact any individual can message every single other one particular.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/11/2014 10:16:47 AM Religion and kids  
roughride053
Decatur, IL
28, joined Jul. 2014

I am a single dad with a 3 year old son that lives with me full time. Obv i dont believe in any god or afterlife, but a lot of my family does and my baby mama does. the christian religion is being pushed on my son and i am unsure if i should allow him that experience, or if i should shield him away. I think religion has its place in teh world and is good for some people, but I dont want to lie to my son about who i am. I think i should just let whatever happen, happen and just see where he grows. When he gets older i could talk to him more about how i feel. I am sure some of you have had the same dilemma?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/12/2014 11:11:59 PM Religion and kids  

u_sabato
Oslo
Norway
45, joined Jun. 2014

I don't know that I have had a dilemma with it. I have never lied to my children about what I do and do not believe. I also have never "kept" them away from religion. While I personally don't care for it I am not going to tell someone else what to believe either. Even if it is my child.
If your child's family is telling him/her that you are a bad person because of your atheism you might have a problem. But if you teach your child to respect everyone he will probably see your way in the long run. My children are probably more agnostic, but they are young yet and will eventually come to their senses.

8/19/2014 3:32:11 PM Religion and kids  
kissmyattitude1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,340)
Baby
Brazil
34, joined Jul. 2014

I don't think religion should be forced on to kids they should decide for themselves when they become adults.

That's what I'm doing with my own kids.

[Edited 8/19/2014 3:32:53 PM ]

8/23/2014 7:33:47 AM Religion and kids  
stoic1278
Oklahoma City, OK
29, joined Jun. 2014

I'm going through the same thing with my two year old son. The way I see it, religion will always been there. His mother can take him to church and let him pray. In the end all I can hope for is he questions everything the way I did..

8/25/2014 4:13:18 PM Religion and kids  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from stoic1278:
I'm going through the same thing with my two year old son. The way I see it, religion will always been there. His mother can take him to church and let him pray. In the end all I can hope for is he questions everything the way I did..

And I hope you instruct him in the art of questioning / reasoning soon

9/3/2014 11:52:12 PM Religion and kids  
larrytallman
Red Bank, NJ
45, joined Apr. 2014

The reason that I am no longer seeing one particular individual was the fact that she does not want to have children with someone who does not believe in God. Well, I have to thank her for that one, because I would not want the mother of any child of mine to be totally close minded refusing to investigate anything. Fact of the matter is, she does not even keep up on the most basic of current events. She believes that God will take care of everything in the end. It is sad, because she is a great person, but oh well. I am not going to start faking a set of beliefs to appease anyone.

9/4/2014 1:59:45 AM Religion and kids  

qudyq
Victoria, BC
62, joined Mar. 2014

I sheelded my sons from religion. When other people, like my wife, suggested religious, spiritual, or other magic beliefs, I explained how they are misguided and that my sons can choose their own experiences after 18 years of age.

Then, one got baptised in the military (giving in to policy, after all, believers in after-life make better soldiers). He left the marines and is somewhat an agnostic now, also influenced by his atheist but spiritual girlfriend. My other son, who was also in the military but was protected against outside pressure through his stuborness and closer attachment to me rather then his mom.

9/8/2014 4:52:04 AM Religion and kids  

jason_in_tx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,855)
Bryan, TX
33, joined Apr. 2013

Hell no if you have primary custody don't allow your kid to be subjected to that brainwashing. Teach him to love science instead.

12/1/2014 6:06:52 PM Religion and kids  
germanortherns
Nienburg
Germany
46, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from kissmyattitude1:
I don't think religion should be forced on to kids they should decide for themselves when they become adults....

how should kids resist Christian lures, especially at Christmas and Easter, the sweets and treats,...?

12/2/2014 9:04:29 AM Religion and kids  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,528)
Waldron, AR
70, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from germanortherns:

how should kids resist Christian lures, especially at Christmas and Easter, the sweets and treats,...?

You could inform the children of the truth that christmas was taken from pagan winter solstice celebration and easter likewise was a pagan celebration of spring and neither have anything to do with the fictional jesus (as proven by the christian bible)
Information is the best tool to combat religious mythology.

12/17/2014 1:04:06 AM Religion and kids  

kon_el
Joliet, IL
35, joined Mar. 2011

Had same situation with my baby momma. She wanted to introduce it to my daughters. I said don't you dare subject my girls to that mental abuse. Needless to say we had boatloads of arguments of her saying yes and me saying no. So I took a friends advice and said go ahead and take them to church, because I will to. But not to just your church but to every religious service imaginable, from Muslim to Jewish ..etc ... And my closing argument was why just teach them about yours let them go to all of them and let them decide which one they want to follow. Once I made that statement, it ended the arguments because she knows I'm serious.