Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

durham hookups

They did like some of the similar points and had been speedily in a position to obtain common ground, on the other hand, this compatibility is only one particular aspect of the significance of that initial modest speak. datehookup free search Users can presently navigate the platform in English and Hindi. Again, we re not saying it is not possible as God functions in some awesomely mysterious techniques, but we re just becoming realistic from what we ve noticed and seasoned. what is the straight version of grinder There are 400 million Badoo members worldwide, and whilst you can also use the web page for dating, it s particularly terrific for acquiring mates in your location.

offline datehookup com

It really is this whole concept that the very first date can be super informative without getting awkward, said Yagan. san bernardino dating Yes, I have met my man on Lovepedia and I am pleased to delete my profile right here nowadays. That s why the ideal way to uncover out if you chemistry with a person is by hanging out with them in actual life, as quickly as the moment feels suitable. cougar life browse About 75 % of Hinge customers opt to go on a second date soon after meeting their matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/17/2014 5:03:56 AM Not sure where and how to start  

yuhaszb
Indiana, PA
45, joined May. 2014

I am not sure where and how to start with the process of losing weight now that I have a hard time moving around.
I have had back surgery. I also have other health issues like diabetes, heart disease, copd and arthritis. I also get frustrated easily and somedays lack motivation. I don't know how to stay on the right track or what the best route would be for me to take. If you have suggestions for me that would be great.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/17/2014 5:18:41 AM Not sure where and how to start  

yuhaszb
Indiana, PA
45, joined May. 2014

I guess I should also tell you that Doctors have all told me to get moving but none of them really give me any ideas other than join a gym and I can't afford that. I have seen diabetes counselors and educators. I have seen a doc about stomach bypass but they won't do the surgery because I am too high risk. I do drink water, Diet drinks, I eat a lot of fruit. vegetables are my problem. I don't like very many of them. Beans,Peas and corn are about the only ones that I do like.
If you need more Information I would be happy to supply it.

8/18/2014 7:37:42 AM Not sure where and how to start  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

There's plenty you can do on your own.

Some simple strength training can be done even from the home. You don't even need to purchase equipment really. You can start with half gallon milk jugs filled with water. Mimic bicep curls, tricep dips, carry them while you walk "laps" down the hallway. There are tons of free videos on YouTube. You know your limitations, make modifications to suit where you are at. And work from there.

Diet drinks are honestly doing more harm for you than they're doing any good. Cut out everything processed. Cut out the frozen TV dinner meals or frozen packaged dinners.

What about vegetables don't you like? I've found sprinkling garlic powder and pepper make any 'bland' veggie much more enjoyable. I'm a big fan right now of grilling chicken breasts, and also putting ears of corn, spears of zucchini, and broccoli florets all seasoned of course, on the grill too. Very delicious.

The first thing I encourage is a detailed food log. What you eat each day. Not just to look at the calorie count, but to graph your carbs/fats/proteins and all the other nutrients too. If you have a smart phone "my fitness pal" is an excellent, thorough, and fairly user-friendly app.

8/18/2014 11:51:25 AM Not sure where and how to start  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from yuhaszb:
I am not sure where and how to start with the process of losing weight now that I have a hard time moving around.
I have had back surgery. I also have other health issues like diabetes, heart disease, copd and arthritis. I also get frustrated easily and somedays lack motivation. I don't know how to stay on the right track or what the best route would be for me to take. If you have suggestions for me that would be great.

What do you mean by having trouble moving around? You can start off by going on 30 minute evening walks. If they tire you out, bedtime isn't far behind. Motivation should come from your desire to lose weight. If you want to, you'll do it, if you don't, you won't. Diet-wise, find a healthy way to make fibrous vegetables palatable for you. Search on the internet and youtube. Eat lean meats. I see you already eat fruit.

8/19/2014 4:53:54 PM Not sure where and how to start  

yuhaszb
Indiana, PA
45, joined May. 2014

Quote from josecuervosilv:
What do you mean by having trouble moving around? You can start off by going on 30 minute evening walks. If they tire you out, bedtime isn't far behind. Motivation should come from your desire to lose weight. If you want to, you'll do it, if you don't, you won't. Diet-wise, find a healthy way to make fibrous vegetables palatable for you. Search on the internet and youtube. Eat lean meats. I see you already eat fruit.

By Moving around I mean: Walking, Bending, stooping, turning, standing straight up and Laying even sitting is hard at times.

I have had surgery on my back twice, Knee surgery twice, I have had a cracked hip and broken tail bone, as well as many other broken bones. a lot of arthritis has set in making it hard for me to move some days are better than others. I also have a lot of other health issues that play a part on certain days as well. Like breathing issues, and Diabetes, Heart disease

8/19/2014 5:03:52 PM Not sure where and how to start  

yuhaszb
Indiana, PA
45, joined May. 2014

Quote from dixie_dancer:
There's plenty you can do on your own.

Some simple strength training can be done even from the home. You don't even need to purchase equipment really. You can start with half gallon milk jugs filled with water. Mimic bicep curls, tricep dips, carry them while you walk "laps" down the hallway. There are tons of free videos on YouTube. You know your limitations, make modifications to suit where you are at. And work from there.

Diet drinks are honestly doing more harm for you than they're doing any good. Cut out everything processed. Cut out the frozen TV dinner meals or frozen packaged dinners.

What about vegetables don't you like? I've found sprinkling garlic powder and pepper make any 'bland' veggie much more enjoyable. I'm a big fan right now of grilling chicken breasts, and also putting ears of corn, spears of zucchini, and broccoli florets all seasoned of course, on the grill too. Very delicious.

The first thing I encourage is a detailed food log. What you eat each day. Not just to look at the calorie count, but to graph your carbs/fats/proteins and all the other nutrients too. If you have a smart phone "my fitness pal" is an excellent, thorough, and fairly user-friendly app.

Thank you for your advice. I will incorporate into my plans to work on getting some of weight off.

To touch on the Veggies. I will Eat Lettuce, Beans, peas and corn. the other veggies it is that I don't like the texture of them or the taste of them. and some are too costly for my budget.

My fitness pal sounds awesome but I don't have a smart phone. is there anything like that on the net that I can use and what do I look for?

8/20/2014 6:54:59 PM Not sure where and how to start  

tinkiekitty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Bakersfield, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

I've dieted my whole adult life and have failed over and over. I got a new Dr last January and he gave me a very stern warning that I really needed to lose some weight and eat better! My total cholesterol was 311. He put me on a low calorie low fat diet (like the ones that I've tried and failed many times) he also uped my stain drug too. (Been on stains for 6 years).

I did the 1200 cal diet for a month and lost only 3 pounds and I was miserable.....I felt like I was starving to death and was so weak!

I hit the internet and googled how to lose weight and lower cholesterol. I found many different articles and decited to go with no wheat and no added sugar. Pretty much gluten free and low carbs.

In 6 months I have lost 33 pounds and 2 clothing sizes. I feel wonderful!
My cholesterol dropped to 186 in 3 months. I've been taken off 4 prescription drugs and next week I see my Dr and will probably be taken off stains for good!

It was tough the first few days and now I don't miss wheat products at all and never want to touch the stuff again!

A few weeks ago I broke down and had a small piece of my niece's wedding cake and it made me sick!

My Dr is very happy with my diet and told me it is a safe diet too!

Believe me when I say I was a "junk food junkie"!!!!

Maybe this can work for you OP! I have a terrible back and the only exersice has been walking 4-5 a week in my neighborhood.
When I started walking I couldn't make it a block.....now I can walk 2-3 miles.
Losing some weight first may be easier on you body when you get out there and start walking! The more you try and walk the more you can walk!

Good luck!

8/21/2014 10:01:08 AM Not sure where and how to start  

dixie_dancer
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

I'd imagine that half of your pain and troubles are attributed to the excess weight on your frame. As I said. Make it a goal to walk so many paces up and down the hallway each day. Add in some strength training, which you can do even from a seated or laying position. You WILL feel sore, this will not be and ash walk in the park.

I have been fascinated watching the show on TLC "my 600 pound life". There may be a lot you can pick up on from watching some of those episodes. The foods you see them eating that are healthy, some of the workouts their trainers out them through.

8/22/2014 12:58:55 AM Not sure where and how to start  

yuhaszb
Indiana, PA
45, joined May. 2014

I watch all kind of shows that tell you what you should eat and how you should exercise.

Alot of my pain comes from all the accidents that I have had I broke 2 vertebra in my back, i have arthritis, and also nerve damage.

I do keep moving and i am always trying to do something. I do appreciate all of your suggestions. and I will put them into a plan that will hopefully work for me.

8/22/2014 8:06:39 AM Not sure where and how to start  

dixie_dancer
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

I don't mean to minimize what you have gone through, but there are a lot of us in this forum living with/through some fairly painful things too. There comes a point when the pain plays second fiddle to your overall health.

I was in a car wreck 18 months ago. Although I didn't break anything in that accident, I traumatized my entire spinal structure. I was on bed rest for 4.5 months. I have previously broken my tail bone three times. There are still limitations I have not yet been able to overcome, but you learn to adapt.

You seem willing to make changes, but you're not really giving any of us enough information to allow us to offer any suggestions or analyze where you may be making mistakes with weight loss.

8/23/2014 1:12:51 PM Not sure where and how to start  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,881)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

First suggestion OP ~~ Do what your physician recommends. Follow through as he/she leads you through the steps of weight loss. Be consistent -- don't give in to 'urges' which often result in 'binges'. YOU -- You must govern yourself. If you FAIL then only you are to blame for NOT wanting to succeed in attaining your goals.

Good luck.

[P.S.: Your psychiatric evaluation physician will be of major impotance to you in getting your head on straight during weight loss commitment.]

8/23/2014 11:19:13 PM Not sure where and how to start  

wierdkat
Moreno Valley, CA
35, joined Feb. 2013

With diabetes you have to careful with fruit. Even though it is a natural sugar it is still a sugar. Eat salads but don't use the ice berg lettuce use the spring mix, kale, spinach, etc so there is different flavors as well as textures. I have done low carb for 18 months or there about and you get over most of the cravings and vegetables start to taste good. Although there are some high in carbs/sugar like corn.

If walking around the block is too much then try walking across the living room a few times and if have to sit down sit down, but increase the times tilbyou could walk around the block.

8/24/2014 9:09:13 PM Not sure where and how to start  

yuhaszb
Indiana, PA
45, joined May. 2014

Update: I have been trying to drink more water and that has been going pretty well. I still drink some diet soda but have tried to cut back on it. I have been trying to do more walking around. I have been able to make it around some of the small stores in my area. but I can't do any lifting and I have to hold on to a cart for stability. but I wasn't really able to do that before without having a tremendous amount of pain in my back and legs. I have been able to walk in my yard a little here and there and I use a cane when I do that. as far as picking food that is better for me. I do eat a lot of sugar free stuff. and my can fruits I always buy the lite syrup but I do rinse it off and put it in jello. or eat it with a little lite yogurt.

there are days that I find it very hard to move because of muscle spasms in my back. I am trying not to let the pain rule my life but some days are very difficult.

8/24/2014 9:21:18 PM Not sure where and how to start  

yuhaszb
Indiana, PA
45, joined May. 2014

Quote from dixie_dancer:
I don't mean to minimize what you have gone through, but there are a lot of us in this forum living with/through some fairly painful things too. There comes a point when the pain plays second fiddle to your overall health.

I was in a car wreck 18 months ago. Although I didn't break anything in that accident, I traumatized my entire spinal structure. I was on bed rest for 4.5 months. I have previously broken my tail bone three times. There are still limitations I have not yet been able to overcome, but you learn to adapt.

You seem willing to make changes, but you're not really giving any of us enough information to allow us to offer any suggestions or analyze where you may be making mistakes with weight loss.

I am sorry to hear about your car wreck. I am a fighter though when it comes to when I need to do and I keep trying to get it done on my own. I don't really like to ask for help but on certain things I will. What kind of information do you need me to give you.

I haven't really got started doing too much because I have to do little bits at a time right now

8/24/2014 9:58:03 PM Not sure where and how to start  

dixie_dancer
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from yuhaszb:
Update: I have been trying to drink more water and that has been going pretty well. I still drink some diet soda but have tried to cut back on it. I have been trying to do more walking around. I have been able to make it around some of the small stores in my area. but I can't do any lifting and I have to hold on to a cart for stability. but I wasn't really able to do that before without having a tremendous amount of pain in my back and legs. I have been able to walk in my yard a little here and there and I use a cane when I do that. as far as picking food that is better for me. I do eat a lot of sugar free stuff. and my can fruits I always buy the lite syrup but I do rinse it off and put it in jello. or eat it with a little lite yogurt.

there are days that I find it very hard to move because of muscle spasms in my back. I am trying not to let the pain rule my life but some days are very difficult.

this information is most helpful

from your house, as you sit, you can use soup cans, or fill milk jugs with some water, and use those to do some basic lifting exercises

here's my suggestions to you:

ditch the diet soda COMPLETELY: make strides to get to that point, you'll be surprised how much better you feel just by doing this. caffeine can affect how well your body is hydrated, which in turn, if your body isn't hydrated, it can't operate efficiently, thus weight loss efforts are hindered.

ditch canned fruit COMPLETELY: the fruit has sat and marinated in sugar. fruit is already full of natural sugar. then it's marinated in extra sugar. rinsing it off isn't helping much. you may as well nibble on chocolate, actually that might be better for you, but neither is going to help you towards your weight loss goals.

ditch the JELLO: do you even know what's in it? the "sugar free" stuff uses fake sweeteners - may be "calorie free" but have you seen the research where they affect your body and cause you to gain weight just as if you'd eaten real sugar? that same stuff is in your diet soda. YUCK!

yogurt with fruit isn't BAD for you. but what yogurts are you getting? aim for the "greek" style ones, or the high protein ones. they have more protein and less sugars/carbs - much better for you. add FRESH fruit to it. or frozen fruit. frozen fruit is a LOT better for you than any of the canned stuff. if you're into something like this, i'll buy a box of strawberries, and freeze most of them because as one person I can't eat all of them before they'll go bad. i'll use the frozen fruit in my morning yogurt and eat the fresh fruit as a snack. just preference.

now let's talk about proteins. meats. are you eating ribeyes? lean chicken breast seasoned and grilled? or are you eating fried chicken and chicken fried steaks and breaded chicken patties?

there are a LOT of changes you can make in your every day diet, without changing MUCH, that will work SO much better for you.

like yogurt. instead of the carb/sugar filled ones, buy the greek ones. that's easy.

instead of canned fruits, buy frozen or fresh fruits, that's easy.

buy lean chicken breast, lean turkey, and lean ground beef and eat in moderation.

a diet high in protein will actually surprise you how much more energy you have. it will also help you recover from the added work/workouts you're now doing, and help rebuild the muscles you're working.

more strength and muscles will UP your metabolism which will help you burn calories even at rest.

8/30/2014 10:36:26 AM Not sure where and how to start  
wishihadariver
Myrtle Beach, SC
62, joined Mar. 2014

You have gotten great advice. Don't ever give up..every day look in your mirror, and tell yourself how much you love yourself ..and today is going to be good. Positive affirmations work wonders. You tell yourself you are doing it for YOU.!

Every now and then we all have set backs..that is not an end all. Maybe start a blog on your daily accomplishments., when looking back on them it will show you concrete evidence that you are doing great.! =-) One little step everyday, and in a year..who knows the great strides you will make.?

9/1/2014 5:30:20 PM Not sure where and how to start  

dixie_dancer
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

that's great advice too!

after my car wreck, I made a list of stepping stones. I didn't put a time frame on it though.

my list of stepping stone accomplishments were something like this:

1. lift 3 full sets of shoulder workouts using 2 pound weights (couldn't even do that when I started)

2. lift 3 full sets of arm and shoulder workouts using 5 pound weights

3. lift 3 full sets of arm and shoulder workouts using 10 pound weights

4. walk 30 minutes straight

5. run a mile

6. run 5 miles

7. run 10 miles

8. fit into size 4 jeans

9. fit into size 2 jeans

10. sleep in a real bed

as I accompolished things, that didn't necessarily be in order, I crossed them off and dated it. I've found that when you're living these things in day to day lives, you overlook the little things, and having that list to look at, and see that you HAVE accomplished something, it's extra reinforcement.

9/2/2014 9:11:07 PM Not sure where and how to start  
wishihadariver
Myrtle Beach, SC
62, joined Mar. 2014

9/4/2014 3:09:43 AM Not sure where and how to start  
angeleyes7153
Baker, WV
41, joined Aug. 2013

Hey Op I first want to say I am proud of you for trying to lose weight you don't know me of course but I have had a problem with weight my whole life. After having two children I was in a very serious car accident in 2003 that put me out of commission for almost two years from the injuries I suffered. I couldn't do anything for myself for at least a year I stayed inside because getting into a car was excruciating for me pain wise. I picked up a lot of weight. Not long after that my husband cheated on me and left me in 06. So yeah again depression anger weight gain. In the years since this I have gone from a 3x down to a large shirt and sweatshirt of my teenage sons. I am extremely proud of that I too have high cholesterol and diabeties along with high bp and am still working on losing more weight. My problem is I have never had good eating habits so I just have tried to cut down on portions and do my best to resist junk food which is hard to do when that is what your used to but I want to get healthier and more active so that is what I am doing. Walking more water all the time I have been eating fresh veggies and plain tuna grilling meats instead of frying and trying to stay away from pastas and bread. I love the advice your getting in here it is always nice to have a support system. Especially when you really can't afford a lot of extras. Keep up the good work and know I am working right along with you.

9/4/2014 8:22:46 PM Not sure where and how to start  

yuhaszb
Indiana, PA
45, joined May. 2014

I really appreciate all of your support and great ideas and knowing that I am not the only one out there struggling with weight means that I have others that are working with me.

I honestly am having set backs right now because I just recently lost my sister in law that I was taking care of and she is being laid to rest on the 5th. I really haven't been eating a lot of anything but have been keeping myself hydrated. there is a lot to do and I am finding myself really depressed and tired. I feel like I am just an emotional mess. and I am doing what I need to do and that is about it. Her Death was a total shock and has brought up issues with PTSD as well as depression, panic and anxiety. I am the one left to take care of Business so to speak.

Please pray for me. so that I can get through this and get back into a routine as soon as possible. Thank you everyone..

9/5/2014 9:55:05 AM Not sure where and how to start  
angeleyes7153
Baker, WV
41, joined Aug. 2013

Sending prayers. So sorry for your loss honey hugs

9/5/2014 5:55:31 PM Not sure where and how to start  

yuhaszb
Indiana, PA
45, joined May. 2014

Thank you angeleyes. That means a lot to me.

9/16/2014 10:02:59 PM Not sure where and how to start  

splatboy33
Dallas, TX
40, joined Aug. 2010

try this it works GetInShapeFit.Le-Vel.com.

10/16/2014 8:36:32 AM Not sure where and how to start  

veejay20
Charlotte, NC
50, joined May. 2011

www.shakeology.com/veejay20

www.beachbodycoach.com/veejay20

10/21/2014 10:16:42 PM Not sure where and how to start  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
33, joined Jun. 2014

Prayer

10/29/2014 9:00:07 AM Not sure where and how to start  

veejay20
Charlotte, NC
50, joined May. 2011

www.shakeology.com/veejay20

www.beachbodycoach.com/veejay

Take a look. Need help, ask.

You can do it.

11/2/2014 2:16:11 PM Not sure where and how to start  

candmann73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,089)
Petersburg, VA
44, joined Apr. 2014

I've been a certified personal trainer for the last 8 years although is not my primary job of a part time job for me weight loss actually begins with psychologically transformation stop with focusing on injuries health issues lack of mobility the biggest obstacle is going to have to overcome is your outlook on What's stopping you on your journey to weight loss.. truth is its not diabetes back surgeryon any other health issue that you may have it's you and your lack of determination that stands in the way.. you thar to make losing weight one of the most important mission in your life...

11/2/2014 2:25:36 PM Not sure where and how to start  

candmann73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,089)
Petersburg, VA
44, joined Apr. 2014

You should consult your physician to determine what physically you're able to do. Also to find out at what level of intensity..

I would also consult a dietitian that way you can count calories fats and proteins they can design meals for you so that you're not eating things that are inappropriate or will hinder you from reaching your goal of weight loss..

then I will consult a personal trainer that can design a workout plan that's in junction with what your doctor & dietitian have set up for you....

if money is an issue with joining a gym. I would look into becoming a member at the YMCA because they have a program that you can set up thats based off of your income

11/2/2014 2:28:47 PM Not sure where and how to start  

candmann73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,089)
Petersburg, VA
44, joined Apr. 2014

finally I would suggest stick wit it... if you're looking for instant gratification weight loss isn't it....it's a slow process most people that are overweight didn't get that way over night so you can not expect to lose quickly but you have to remain vigilant

11/11/2014 8:09:00 AM Not sure where and how to start  

veejay20
Charlotte, NC
50, joined May. 2011

www.beachbodycoach.com/veejay20