Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sexting hookup

Contemplate setting up a new e mail address to use for online dating and probably even get a low cost Pay As You Go phone to use for producing telephone calls. chico craigslist personals 160 First Date Questions Years ago, I was just out of a terrible relationship and in no mood to date once again. toronto hookup culture Some guys are emotionally distant even though other folks are trying to play it cool.

dl hookup app

If you like a single, swipe the photo to the correct otherwise, swipe to the left. singles in st petersburg fl Here is the location to share your like letter, how to compose a good adore letter, sample really like letters and appreciate letters types. Ashton describes her experience meeting Matt for the initial time. is badoo a hookup app It doesn t imply your date will see all women as variations on his mom, but how he treats his mother will inform you some thing of how he s likely to treat you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/17/2014 9:12:23 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,608)
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

I get 20 messages from scammers from Ghana & Nigeria everyday. I didn't send any money to Ghana or Nigeria, but I played along with them to have a little fun. They all asked me to send them money, iPhone, & laptops to Ghana & Nigeria. LOL ) hahaha! I am not going to send money to men I have never even met in person. These black people from Ghana & Nigeria feel no shame when it comes to begging. How about working hard for a living? What happened to that concept? Is that concept a bad idea in Ghana? Is it better to beg for money than working hard to earn it?

Is the concept of working hard to earn your money a dead idea in Ghana? Why do so many of them go on the internet trying to scam people for money? Are they too lazy to work hard for a living?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/17/2014 9:14:00 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Yes, please be civil.

8/17/2014 9:21:54 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
ms_holland
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Danville, AL
52, joined Mar. 2014

Oh boy! feel better after venitng op?

8/17/2014 9:33:16 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
richkell54
Carmel, NY
57, joined Jul. 2013

It's not just men. I constantly get messages from woman from Ghana. There profile says they are from NY then they tell you they are in Ghana visiting a sick mom or finishing up their degree. Then the pitch comes , they want money to move back and date you.... PLEASE !!!!

8/17/2014 9:35:41 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Hahaha! MsHolland, well I played with the scammers a little bit. I correct their English grammar just for the heck of it. I turned the table around & asked them for money. Told them I am broke & ain't got no money to spare. The minute I asked them for money they all delete their profiles & run away. They come back with a new nick & chat with me again, but their English grammar didn't improve much with the new nick. You can spot a scammer easily. They usually speak broken English.

There are many things you can do with a scammer to have fun. Ask them to send you a current picture with their child & mark the current date at the bottom of the picture. They won't be able to do it because the pictures they sent you are not current & stolen from the internet.

8/17/2014 10:18:16 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Did you ever send them any money, richkell? Don't send any money to people outside the USA. Be skeptical. It's usually a scam.

8/17/2014 10:30:29 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
tjl503
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,222)
Portland, OR
36, joined Dec. 2012

You need to find something better to do with your time besides trying to investigate scammers, girl friend. Where have you been the past 15 years, we don't need a heads up about Nigerian scammers, we know about that shit. This is my favorite part "These black people from Ghana & Nigeria feel no shame" LOL. Let me let you in on something, not all scammers are black dudes from Ghana and Nigeria on here. Thanks for the warning, I was just about to send a money order to get my ho to America. Her purse was stolen in Ghana.

8/17/2014 10:30:54 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

pike45
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,172)
Omaha, NE
63, joined Feb. 2009

Sarah sent money, and now she is pissed.

Ask for a refund.

8/17/2014 11:01:41 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (51,385)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

U will never know that, scammers do
what they do best. (Scam people)

8/17/2014 11:44:50 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

sweetmama117
Over 1,000 Posts (1,674)
Bronx, NY
56, joined Aug. 2013

I get the Military boys and the models. Never get to
the point when they as for money.

8/18/2014 2:33:25 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,002)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

They are working. They work with a bunch of other folks scamming people out of their $ in a rented office space and the $ they make goes to the owner of the scamming business they work for. Heck the workers probably get less than 20 cents a day for their hard days work. Well their boss is getting millions.

8/18/2014 11:20:45 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
richkell54
Carmel, NY
57, joined Jul. 2013

No. I don't give anyone $ except certain charities and people I know.

8/18/2014 12:26:24 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
mtrctylady
Canton, MI
68, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from sarahgoldsmith:
I get 20 messages from scammers from Ghana & Nigeria everyday. I didn't send any money to Ghana or Nigeria, but I played along with them to have a little fun. They all asked me to send them money, iPhone, & laptops to Ghana & Nigeria. LOL ) hahaha! I am not going to send money to men I have never even met in person. These black people from Ghana & Nigeria feel no shame when it comes to begging. How about working hard for a living? What happened to that concept? Is that concept a bad idea in Ghana? Is it better to beg for money than working hard to earn it?

Is the concept of working hard to earn your money a dead idea in Ghana? Why do so many of them go on the internet trying to scam people for money? Are they too lazy to work hard for a living?

The scammers are not only from Ghana and Nigeria, but the United Kingdom and, believe it or not, the United States. I've met them all. They are of all races. I get messages from them at least 10 times a week. Like you I play along, then zing them. Then I tell their lady friends all about them. You can always check the website "Pig Buster" to check them out.

8/18/2014 12:47:33 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
theringhand
Kalamazoo, MI
36, joined Jul. 2014

Interesting that although you say they are from Ghana and Nigeria you also feel the need to interject "black" in there too. Racism never take a day off even if you try to force it. It will always rear it's ugly ugly head because racism can't be held in check if it lives within you. It influences ever decision you make, even the decision to "warn" people about scams coming from Africa. Internet scams from Africa are only one day younger than the Internet itself. Anybody who's with it already understands. Closet racists though think they are flying under the radar though by flavoring their racism with some kind of artificial PSA

8/18/2014 1:28:00 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

jjp184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,330)
Somerset, NJ
52, joined Jun. 2013

Ladies, stop throwing your hard earned dollars at some third world country, instead send it to Jim's new motorcycle fund

8/18/2014 4:02:56 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (51,385)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from jjp184:
Ladies, stop throwing your hard earned dollars at some third world country, instead send it to Jim's new motorcycle fund

really?

8/18/2014 5:15:35 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

laurie811f
West Haven, CT
53, joined May. 2014

The scammers thought i was dumb. I tell them write my name on their hand & take a pic n send it to me, held up next to their face. Lmao ! They wont do it & thats how i catch them. I got a couple scammers from united kingdom & one from face book on this site saying to send money to help pay hospital bills. When i checked to see who the email # was sent from, it was someone from Houston TX. Lol ! This guy is still on f.b. Be careful ppl. have a great day/night.

8/19/2014 5:55:59 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
islandia8_3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,807)
Olympia, WA
51, joined Jun. 2014

OP I agree with you, but I do not agree with you pointing out the color of their skin ("these BLACK people").

People of all colors send out scam mail. They could be Asians living in Nigeria & Ghana for all we know.

I can tell they are fakes when they write "I am ***** by name" and "hello dear." I have yet to meet an American man say "hello dear" it is usually "Honey, Babe, Sweetie etc." Many of them claim to be engineers on contract in a foreign country and they are single fathers whose wives either died in a car crash or of cancer. They are usually raising a little child on their own.

It is so pathetic. No man in his right mind would tell the world his full name like -- "Hello I am David Blackwell...blah blah blah).

Their choice of words is typical of how the British people talk.

Great thread

It about time someone address this issue.

[Edited 8/19/2014 5:58:11 PM ]

8/19/2014 6:02:51 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
islandia8_3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,807)
Olympia, WA
51, joined Jun. 2014

Just got this one. "your cutie pecked my interest" SAY WHAT???

mrscott7..
online!
well i was glancing through profiles when your fascinating profile and Tender looking face with a nice smile pecked my Interest that allowed me to contact you, And I must admit that you're ravishingly beautiful. your cutie pecked my Interest also and you wouldn't tell me that you're still single?? I would love to know you more better and see where it leads us to.
Aug. 19 3:31 PM

8/19/2014 10:08:36 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Hi Pickygirl72, I saw the segment you are talking about on 20/20. The Ghana scam topic was on 20/20. 20/20 on abc tv showed a bunch of Ghanans in an office on the internet & on the phone trying to scam unsuspecting Americans. They were posing as white, rich wealthy business men.

This is the line they are feeding Americans: They are traveling to Ghana for work, left in a hurry to make it to a meeting, they forget to bring enough money with them to Ghana. Credit cards don't work in Ghana because it is a rural country. If you could please send them some money, iPhone & a laptop? They will pay you back with interest when they come back to the "States".

Scammers called America the "STATES".

8/20/2014 12:31:28 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

dudefreed
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,937)
Portland, OR
43, joined Sep. 2012

the african scamming thing? thats like for ppl that just decided to log on to the internet for the very first time or something

8/20/2014 6:36:12 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
wedontgiveaf
Over 1,000 Posts (1,072)
Vancouver, WA
28, joined Dec. 2013

8/20/2014 1:03:44 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,321)
Patton, PA
57, joined Feb. 2014

it is a way they fund terriorism. they prey on lonely desparate people. they use our military as profiles also. Ask them about football and the teams. most confuse football with soccer and don't recognized when you purposely screw up names and where they are from. ie, Yankees come from flordia right.

8/20/2014 5:01:33 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

dudefreed
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,937)
Portland, OR
43, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from wedontgiveaf:

You're super holy! I admire conviction in a woman

8/20/2014 5:12:31 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,759)
Pasadena, CA
52, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from islandia8_3:
Just got this one. "your cutie pecked my interest" SAY WHAT???

mrscott7..
online!
well i was glancing through profiles when your fascinating profile and Tender looking face with a nice smile pecked my Interest that allowed me to contact you, And I must admit that you're ravishingly beautiful. your cutie pecked my Interest also and you wouldn't tell me that you're still single?? I would love to know you more better and see where it leads us to.
Aug. 19 3:31 PM

That's one of their form letters

8/22/2014 6:25:59 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
lauralab1
Austell, GA
46, joined Oct. 2011

I have to be pretty bored to do this...

I'll read over their message, correct all the grammar and spelling and send it back saying I had done the proofreading and revisions they had requested.

Then I list my hourly rates, the time I spent and the amount due.

I never hear from them again.

8/22/2014 8:15:36 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

dad3county5
Hialeah, FL
27, joined Jun. 2013

They call you names when you expose their b.s.

But then again what butthurt crybaby who doesn't get away with their "purpose" doesn't...

8/23/2014 1:20:02 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
doctormit
New York, NY
43, joined Feb. 2014

How do people from Ghana & Nigeria get access to the internet? Are these people one of the privilege few that live better than their neighbors in Ghana & Africa?

Scammers from Ghana & Africa probably live better lives than their neighbors. They are probably the privilege people in their country. They have access to the internet. Having internet access in a third world country is a privilege & an honor.

8/23/2014 1:24:49 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
doctormit
New York, NY
43, joined Feb. 2014

"Your cutie pecked interest." Hahaha!

8/23/2014 1:33:23 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
doctormit
New York, NY
43, joined Feb. 2014

Hello, Islandia8, your cutie pecked my interest. Hahaha!

8/23/2014 1:43:45 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

pike45
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,172)
Omaha, NE
63, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from doctormit:
How do people from Ghana & Nigeria get access to the internet? Are these people one of the privilege few that live better than their neighbors in Ghana & Africa?

Scammers from Ghana & Africa probably live better lives than their neighbors. They are probably the privilege people in their country. They have access to the internet. Having internet access in a third world country is a privilege & an honor.

Their huts have high speed internet. And cable tv.

8/23/2014 1:54:45 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

kslooking1221
Bronx, NY
46, joined Dec. 2010

Yes they are now changing there ways they say places in the US also now. Get messages all the time they even pick places in your own state if it is big enough then next they had to go somewhere. So hard because there has to be some real people. Not just this site either.

8/23/2014 8:37:26 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
barbieone
La Mirada, CA
69, joined Dec. 2007

It is so funny, there is a profile on here that is all flowerly etc, it's all about a woman and what she wants, only the picture is of a man! They cut and paste this stuff off of other sites and expect us to really believe it. I had two yesterday, Hello Dear, my name is..........(pathetic people). You can also right click and copy their pic under url and go to Tineye and boy, oh boy does that bring up all the romance scammers. It would be nice to get a message from a real guy near me instead of all of this crap! Too much of it going on. I sent DH a message regarding this and asked them what they are doing about it and they deleted it. Figures.

8/24/2014 7:47:16 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

ladypat81
Over 2,000 Posts (2,108)
Baltimore, MD
35, joined Jun. 2013

Since I put unemployed in my profile I get the ones that just want my email, not sure what they plan on doing with my email, but they don't ask for money. why are they all native American?

8/24/2014 7:49:45 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

ladypat81
Over 2,000 Posts (2,108)
Baltimore, MD
35, joined Jun. 2013

It's so bad I don't believe any one local is a real person.

8/24/2014 1:38:07 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
doctormit
New York, NY
43, joined Feb. 2014

Hello Barbieone, we should have places like this to warn other Americans about scammers from Ghana & Africa. If they ask you to send money or laptops to Ghana & Africa, don't send it. It is a scam. I am very skeptical about sending money outside the USA.

I do have money to spare. I use my money to help other Americans. There are many Americans living poorly & need help too. I give my money to homeless shelters & cancer research. I will not send my money to Ghana or Africa. I was approached by a scammer from Ghana too. He was posing as an American man. He pretended to be a Dutch American man. For some reason he is traveling in Ghana for work & got stuck there. He asked me to send him money to Ghana. I didn't send any money. I told him I can't break my own rule. I don't send money outside of the USA. His English grammar was really bad even though he claimed to have a Master's degree from the USA. He deleted his profile when I asked a lot of questions.

8/24/2014 3:08:28 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

manhattanlatin
New York, NY
60, joined Mar. 2013

That pretty much what goes on here and there are women as well or guys passing themselves as women on scamming
If the can't write well in English that a clue and use key words like soul mate and their mother is living or sick in Ghana
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo it mostly BS on here anyways

8/24/2014 3:50:00 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

jjp184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,330)
Somerset, NJ
52, joined Jun. 2013

I just ordered a Ghana mail order bride, yippie!

8/25/2014 9:24:01 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sweet1atheart
Millersburg, OH
55, joined May. 2014

Quote from islandia8_3:
OP I agree with you, but I do not agree with you pointing out the color of their skin ("these BLACK people").

People of all colors send out scam mail. They could be Asians living in Nigeria & Ghana for all we know.

I can tell they are fakes when they write "I am ***** by name" and "hello dear." I have yet to meet an American man say "hello dear" it is usually "Honey, Babe, Sweetie etc." Many of them claim to be engineers on contract in a foreign country and they are single fathers whose wives either died in a car crash or of cancer. They are usually raising a little child on their own.

It is so pathetic. No man in his right mind would tell the world his full name like -- "Hello I am David Blackwell...blah blah blah).

Their choice of words is typical of how the British people talk.

Great thread

It about time someone address this issue.

They are engineers..and construction workers..and alot of times they are Native Americans..and you can tell by their fake pic that it doesn't match what they have on profile. And, yes, I've gotten alot that say they have children they have to raise cuz of wives dying at childbirth too. One had his name on profile...then a different name for email address..then a different one he wanted to be called. I pointed that out real quick to him and I've not heard back from him since. .....

8/26/2014 5:24:00 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
shyann29
Riverton, UT
34, joined Jun. 2011

These black people from Ghana & Nigeria feel no shame when it comes to begging.

Why not say "These people?" when you say "These black people" you sound very rude! I'm sure that some white people from those places have also done the same thing!

8/27/2014 11:26:12 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
islandia8_3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,807)
Olympia, WA
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from sweet1atheart:
They are engineers..and construction workers..and alot of times they are Native Americans..and you can tell by their fake pic that it doesn't match what they have on profile. And, yes, I've gotten alot that say they have children they have to raise cuz of wives dying at childbirth too. One had his name on profile...then a different name for email address..then a different one he wanted to be called. I pointed that out real quick to him and I've not heard back from him since. .....

Yes, I noticed that too.

8/27/2014 11:27:29 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
islandia8_3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,807)
Olympia, WA
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from shyann29:
Why not say "These people?" when you say "These black people" you sound very rude! I'm sure that some white people from those places have also done the same thing!

I agree. That was my only issue with the OP of this thread.

[Edited 8/27/2014 11:27:58 AM ]

8/29/2014 1:02:25 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Scammers from Nigeria are very generous with their money. They keep asking me for my bank account number & personal information so they can deposit money in it.

I get lots of emails from Nigeria insisting that I give them my bank account number & personal information so they can deposit money into my bank account. What a bunch of generous people these Nigerian scammers are. These Nigerian scammers are just so generous with their money.

8/30/2014 6:24:11 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
islandia8_3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,807)
Olympia, WA
51, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from doctormit:
Hello, Islandia8, your cutie pecked my interest. Hahaha!

You are too funny

8/30/2014 12:37:56 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

randa28
Sandusky, OH
30, joined Aug. 2014

Its not only black people scamming, why the f**k u talkin to someone way in Nigeria or Ghana what the hell can they do for you. You shouldn't play with peoples emotions. You need JESUS in ya life. Imma pray for ya

8/30/2014 12:42:35 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

randa28
Sandusky, OH
30, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from shyann29:

totally agree ma'am!!!

8/30/2014 4:43:31 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

We all have met him, that scammer from Ghana & Nigeria. He pretends to live in your city. Then he has to travel for work in Ghana. He will tell you they don't take credit cards in Ghana. He will ask you to send him money & laptop to Ghana.

Men are victims if these Ghana scams too. It's not just women that are victims of these scams. American men think they are talking to a beautiful hot white woman. But they are actually talking to a black dude from Ghana.

8/30/2014 4:48:41 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
judygreen
New York, NY
45, joined Jan. 2014

The scammers are not Stuck in Ghana. They are from Ghana. Ghana is their home.

The scammers are posing as Americans traveling for work in Ghana. Then they said they need money for a plane ticket to get back home to the States. Credit cards do not work in Ghana so please send money to Ghana quickly.

8/31/2014 8:46:04 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
iwuvlabattblue
Wilmington, DE
41, joined Mar. 2014

If you don't send money, you wont be scammed.

9/2/2014 12:14:24 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Randa28, angry black woman! You are defending the scammer. Do you understand what you've read, or you just like being an angry black woman instead?

They are scamming innocent Americans. They deserved to me made fun of & exposed.

Americans should warn each other about these scammers from Ghana & Nigeria. Protect other Americans from being scammed by those Ghanans & Nigerians bastards.

9/2/2014 12:15:22 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Randa28 is a crazy & angry black woman.

9/2/2014 2:59:51 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
theringhand
Kalamazoo, MI
36, joined Jul. 2014

Randa28, angry black woman! You are defending the scammer. Do you understand what you've read, or you just like being an angry black woman instead?

They are scamming innocent Americans. They deserved to me made fun of & exposed.

Americans should warn each other about these scammers from Ghana & Nigeria. Protect other Americans from being scammed by those Ghanans & Nigerians bastards.

You can do that without revealing that you have a racist agenda....which is something that the op wasn't able to succeed. Ill say this too if you're THAT thirsty that you'd consider a multi continent relationship to begin with, then you are always going to be at risk to get scammed. Randa is right and I said the same thing already, but nobody had anything to say to me. And saying "angry black" is more of that same racism. As a pale male, I suffer the brunt of the racist retaliation and I notice you have a Jewish last name. What a shame that we bend over backwards for a culture of people that preach more hate than anybody across the globe......

9/2/2014 3:41:25 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
offeringmuch
Nanuet, NY
52, joined Jan. 2013

I am not a scammer nor desperate, but u could send me money...scammers from around the world continue hitting on men n women here ...do they think we r really gullby or r there really that many stupid people around?...

Anyway...lead 'em on....bait 'em...waste their time!...who knows where the ill-gotten cash goes.

9/2/2014 5:22:17 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

theringhand: "you are that thirsty to consider a multi continent relationship."

You & Randa28 are dumb. You just want to be angry, but you don't have a good reason to be angry at anything or anybody. You two are just looking for an excuse to be angry at somebody. You two are very dumb.

Yo dummies! Who said I was looking for a relationship multi continent? I wasn't looking for a relationship with anyone outside the unites states. Are you two dummies clear on this subject now?

The black man from Ghana sends me a message posing as a white man. He also sends me a picture of a gorgeous looking white man. So I thought I was talking to a white man. I thought I was talking to an American.

The black man from Ghana told me he was a white man, he lives in my city, he said he is an American. So I thought I was talking to a white man living in my city. I thought I was talking to an American.

Then he said he has to travel to Ghana for work. Then the next day he sends me an email saying that he is stuck in Ghana & he doesn't have any money. He told me to send him money & a laptop to Ghana.

It was a black man from Ghana after all. He is not white. He is not an American. He is really a black man from Ghana posing as a white man to scam people for money.

9/2/2014 5:39:24 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
theringhand
Kalamazoo, MI
36, joined Jul. 2014

theringhand: "you are that thirsty to consider a multi continent relationship."

You & Randa28 are dumb. You just want to be angry, but you don't have a good reason to be angry at anything or anybody. You two are just looking for an excuse to be angry at somebody. You two are very dumb.

Yo dummies! Who said I was looking for a relationship multi continent? I wasn't looking for a relationship with anyone outside the unites states. Are you two dummies clear on this subject now?

The black man from Ghana sends me a message posing as a white man. He also sends me a picture of a gorgeous looking white man. So I thought I was talking to a white man. I thought I was talking to an American.

The black man from Ghana told me he was a white man, he lives in my city, he said he is an American. So I thought I was talking to a white man living in my city. I thought I was talking to an American.

Then he said he has to travel to Ghana for work. Then the next day he sends me an email saying that he is stuck in Ghana & he doesn't have any money. He told me to send him money & a laptop to Ghana.

It was a black man from Ghana after all. He is not white. He is not an American. He is really a black man from Ghana posing as a white man to scam people for money.

Duh you moron who else is from Ghana? Typical Jewish tactic to try to justify your racism.

9/2/2014 5:39:43 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Are you & randa28 clear now, theringhand?

This is how they get white women to even talk to them. If white women know he is really a black man from Ghana, they would never talk to him.

That's how he gets me to talk to him too. If I knew he was really a black man from Ghana, I would never talk to him.

Saying someone is black is not racist. But the guy is really black. I ain't lying.

theringhand, if you come home & the robber was in your house. You managed to trap him in & he is black. You call the police & the police ask you to describe the robber. You wouldn't say he is black? You will tell the police it's a white guy?

The scammers from Ghana are black. So I wasn't lying as far as describing their race.

9/2/2014 5:42:04 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
theringhand
Kalamazoo, MI
36, joined Jul. 2014

Are you & randa28 clear now, theringhand?

This is how they get white women to even talk to them. If white women know he is really a black man from Ghana, they would never talk to him.

That's how he gets me to talk to him too. If I knew he was really a black man from Ghana, I would never talk to him.

I know. We all know how racist you are. You don't need to explain your reprehensible ideals about your Jewish race being superior to all others....

9/2/2014 6:57:41 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
sarahgoldsmith
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

Ok, sorry, I will be nice. Peace, ring hand.

9/2/2014 7:57:06 PM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  

njmale1965
Hillside, NJ
50, joined May. 2012

the sad fact is that idiots still send them $$ otherwise they would stop trying

& the newest batch of scammers is from the UK & last i checked caucasian was the overwhelming majority ethinicity so it's not about color

9/3/2014 12:08:09 AM A warning to women about scammers from Ghana & Nigeria.  
richkell54
Carmel, NY
57, joined Jul. 2013

WOW !! you two need to stick to decaf