Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

Even although we can access info about a match on line, we want to encounter that moment of novelty and surprise when we ultimately meet them. asian dating site san francisco 90 per month for 12 months, but you can trial the web site for six months (£19. If you appear at Tinder Nightmares, you ll entertain oneself for hours reading by way of many people s failed attempts to grab someone s consideration with a raunchy or peculiar choose up line. delete zoosk account on itunes You can connect your Instagram account, select a song, make a slideshow of photographs, and can search for romantic connections or good friends.

best cougar hookup app

Words have the power to inspire, and you can never have as well many motivational quotes. visalia dating site We also have lots of ideas about generating sure you keep protected when you re using our web site and when you make a decision it is time to meet in genuine life. So great way to meet and chat to individuals who you currently know have a thing in popular with you. okcupid memphis In either case the disparities in between faiths can lead to tension and gradually century indifference.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/20/2014 9:06:09 AM Are there any honest men left?  
luv2talk63
Indianapolis, IN
53, joined Dec. 2013

I wonder if there are any honest men left out here. It seems that every time I start talking with someone, there's a hidden agenda, or they are lying about who they really are!
Guys, what is the payoff for engaging a woman emotionally, then misusing the trust she's given you because you have woven such an intricate story?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/20/2014 3:58:15 PM Are there any honest men left?  

anywhereusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (70,921)
Converse, TX
52, joined Dec. 2009

They are jerks or a Scammer.

Just need to weed out the good from the bad.

[Edited 8/20/2014 3:59:00 PM ]

8/20/2014 10:31:57 PM Are there any honest men left?  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (72,905)
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

I'm wondering the same thing

8/21/2014 5:06:59 PM Are there any honest men left?  

def_diff
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,120)
Marietta, GA
52, joined Dec. 2011

Maybe aliens abducted all the honest ones and replaced them with f**ktards?

8/22/2014 7:17:47 AM Are there any honest men left?  

mizzangeleyezo4
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

I think so ^^^^

8/22/2014 7:55:05 AM Are there any honest men left?  
lioneyes1967
Waterford Works, NJ
49, joined Aug. 2014

i am a honest man and real

8/22/2014 3:44:15 PM Are there any honest men left?  

mizzangeleyezo4
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

Oh there's one

8/22/2014 5:36:05 PM Are there any honest men left?  
statue_goddesss
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,731)
Virginia Beach, VA
44, joined Jul. 2014

almost 7 billion people on the planet, half of them men

The question if there are any honest ones left? Leads to weeding out factors, age, location, single status, attraction, chemistry etc.

It leaves you with limited options. Most 'nice' guys do get friend zoned for several of these reasons,

I am lucky enough to know MANY MANY nice honest guys in my life. My friends are amazing and i recently stumbled upon a jewel.....that all the above factors qualified him for as a nice guy.

Having said that, i was still under the belief there are tons out there before i met mine.

Your question teeters on the edge of a bitter woman in the making

tread carefully and choose wisely darlin

8/22/2014 5:43:38 PM Are there any honest men left?  

def_diff
Marietta, GA
52, joined Dec. 2011

Problem is that once you've been burned it's likely to leave you a little gun shy - and as a result may end up building walls that end up keeping out some of the good ones.

8/22/2014 6:34:29 PM Are there any honest men left?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (82,358)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

This the internet so they feel comfortable, saying what they want

8/23/2014 8:36:28 AM Are there any honest men left?  

mizzangeleyezo4
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

Agree^^^

8/23/2014 8:00:45 PM Are there any honest men left?  

1goodguy1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,366)
Denville, NJ
58, joined Jan. 2008

Here I am just hiding in my basement! Lol

8/25/2014 7:32:30 AM Are there any honest men left?  

mizzangeleyezo4
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from def_diff:
Problem is that once you've been burned it's likely to leave you a little gun shy - and as a result may end up building walls that end up keeping out some of the good ones.

So true

8/25/2014 3:12:10 PM Are there any honest men left?  

coryj1978
Green Bay, WI
39, joined Apr. 2014

I'm an honest man.

8/25/2014 10:04:28 PM Are there any honest men left?  

rockms1
New Smyrna Beach, FL
50, joined Jun. 2014

i know i am,my actions speak louder then my words

8/26/2014 12:28:10 PM Are there any honest men left?  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

I'm honest, but I choose what I want to tell you right off the bat. I warn any woman that want's to dig. That they may not like what the hear, and some things are just best left in the past. Some of my answers are down right harsh to a woman, but they are the truth. If a gal takes the time (Yeah right) to get to know me and wonders. I'll just point at a couple of filing cabinets full of legal papers and tell her to dig. Hope to god I never have to use those files, but I'll be damned if I'm going to destroy them. By no means is that drama. They have saved my arse a few times already from perjury of others. This question can go both ways at times.

8/26/2014 5:07:32 PM Are there any honest men left?  
purplesunrise
Spokane, WA
52, joined Oct. 2011

Agrees with last reply n lmao at f**ktards

8/26/2014 5:38:50 PM Are there any honest men left?  
islandia8_3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,807)
Olympia, WA
52, joined Jun. 2014

Cory and Rock you both sound very sincere. That is so nice.

8/26/2014 6:03:04 PM Are there any honest men left?  

def_diff
Marietta, GA
52, joined Dec. 2011

8/26/2014 7:42:03 PM Are there any honest men left?  
islandia8_3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,807)
Olympia, WA
52, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from def_diff:

8/26/2014 8:26:43 PM Are there any honest men left?  

born2ride1210
Spokane, WA
62, joined May. 2014

This is another question that really should be considered in an expanded view. Such as why some men and women find it so difficult to just be the one person they truly are? There are no reasons to lie or conceal, brag or show anyone anything that is not true to who you are inside.
Yet so much of mankind wear masks of deceit. The sadness they all must hold inside living a life where they are only the creation of their own imagination.

8/27/2014 2:39:58 PM Are there any honest men left?  
legaleye
Over 1,000 Posts (1,769)
Columbus, OH
65, joined Mar. 2008

Perhaps you are shopping for the wrong men? Your profile says you are a full figured 50 year old looking for ages 30-52. Not sure who you are going to find in that age group that doesnt come with an agenda.

Your mileage may of course, vary.

9/2/2014 1:00:43 AM Are there any honest men left?  
luv2talk63
Indianapolis, IN
53, joined Dec. 2013

I couldn't have said it better if I tried! That is what I'm saying, and the results are discouraging simply because people misrepresent themselves.

9/3/2014 3:52:03 PM Are there any honest men left?  
sapbap
Morton Grove, IL
50, joined Sep. 2013

What about the women?
How old did you say you were??

9/5/2014 12:53:54 PM Are there any honest men left?  

september1974
Garden Grove, CA
42, joined Aug. 2014

where is all the honest women at that is my question?

9/5/2014 8:25:43 PM Are there any honest men left?  
casperguylkn
Lancaster, SC
44, joined Aug. 2013

A lot of men are MGTOW now.

9/5/2014 8:48:59 PM Are there any honest men left?  

anywhereusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (70,921)
Converse, TX
52, joined Dec. 2009

What the hell does MGTOW mean?

9/8/2014 3:48:07 PM Are there any honest men left?  
bonafide313
Chicago, IL
30, joined Jul. 2014

Most honest man on here but this aint what choo want.

9/8/2014 4:29:29 PM Are there any honest men left?  
420_0
Houston, TX
29, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from bonafide313:
Most honest man on here but this aint what choo want.

Right I hate when women say that they want a good man but always over look them and put them in the friends zone and then turn around and get with a guy that any one can see with a bran cell is clearly an a#! whole why is that ?? tell me

9/11/2014 5:00:53 AM Are there any honest men left?  
wildmonkey04
Saint Paul, MN
31, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 420_0:
Right I hate when women say that they want a good man but always over look them and put them in the friends zone and then turn around and get with a guy that any one can see with a bran cell is clearly an a#! whole why is that ?? tell me

So so true if I hear we can be friends anymore I'm just going to give up and make friends with everyone

9/14/2014 11:21:19 AM Are there any honest men left?  

tserrof100
Noblesville, IN
56, joined Jan. 2013

Wow, what an insulting question. Yes there are lots of honest men out here. The question should be why are you only drawn it dishonest men.

9/14/2014 1:09:03 PM Are there any honest men left?  
bambi1005
Indianapolis, IN
55, joined Feb. 2010

I think I have heard it all when it comes to stories. Every man I have chatted with or met them has been full of lies. I want a real man that is honest.

9/14/2014 1:25:32 PM Are there any honest men left?  
keepinitg22
Vista, CA
33, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from luv2talk63:
I wonder if there are any honest men left out here. It seems that every time I start talking with someone, there's a hidden agenda, or they are lying about who they really are!
Guys, what is the payoff for engaging a woman emotionally, then misusing the trust she's given you because you have woven such an intricate story?
yes there is still honest men out there. U women just have to stop comparing all men to the one man DAT hurt u. Each mind is a different word an a different opinion

9/14/2014 7:36:11 PM Are there any honest men left?  
leewheeler
Louisville, KY
47, joined Aug. 2014

Yes,

Here's one of them.

I was thinking that about women and their stick?

Women deal with bs and so do we. You gotta weed out the bad before you find us good ones.

Lee

9/14/2014 7:49:27 PM Are there any honest men left?  
ipassthekarma
Elizabethtown, KY
34, joined Jul. 2014

Nope. If it has a d*ck...don't trust it.

9/14/2014 8:35:34 PM Are there any honest men left?  
leewheeler
Louisville, KY
47, joined Aug. 2014

Good men can say the same about vagina's too. But not all women are devious and neither are all men.

Good ones get bad raps because of the bad ones.

9/15/2014 2:53:18 AM Are there any honest men left?  

groundzero80
Georgetown, IN
36, joined Dec. 2013

I think your wrong and also gave you my story in a personal message and you even thanked me for being one of the good ones and now you say that and it breaks a good mans heart like myself to hear you say not to trust any man!

9/15/2014 3:16:38 AM Are there any honest men left?  

groundzero80
Georgetown, IN
36, joined Dec. 2013

Like the other gentleman say there are honest good men but I would like to say mostly all women turn us down because we dont have Ken Doll Model looks or hardbodies but want to complain when the guys that do post them and that the good men dont have thousands of dollars to give them and I have been asked to pay bills before and when I said no they dissapear! So there are good and even great men out there but we are not given a chance to prove ourselves but if you was to try to let us in you never know we could change your lives and your outlook on alot of men!!You can still choose on the looks of a man but dont be so closed off and cold hearted to our looks, bodies and money situations because almost everything changes from time to time!! Just something to think about???

9/15/2014 9:29:06 PM Are there any honest men left?  

carlrelton
Dallas, TX
57, joined Jun. 2014

When we live our life"s being dishonest its hard to be honest with other . So we a selfish dishonest lifeand sadly hurt people hurt people. Be honest is in our actions not our words

9/16/2014 9:06:56 PM Are there any honest men left?  

onlykisses4u
Winterport, ME
36, joined Dec. 2011

Short answer... NO MEN ARE HONEST.

Long answer...
ALL MEN say they're honest. They almost always say they "want a relationship". What they really mean is... as long as you're good in bed, I'll keep you for FWB or you'll be a great addition to the girlfriend/wife I'm hiding in the background. When they say they're a "good guy"... do a BACKGROUND CHECK. Most men on these dating sites have more to their history then they'll wanna share. Oh, they have kids? Yeah, okay... make sure they're INVOLVED with their own children. The majority I've seen HAVE kids, but they're USELESS, dead-beat parents to them. Common question, "Do you do drugs?" More times then not, they'll say no only to find out they smoke pot. MARIJUANA IS A DRUG!!! I'm really interested in you = I've been talking to about 5-6 different chicks and I'm going to string you along until I see if one of the others is a better option. I wish these dating sites came with damn lie detector tests cause I can GUARANTEE 90% of you men would NOT pass.

9/17/2014 11:20:37 AM Are there any honest men left?  

onlykisses4u
Winterport, ME
36, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from groundzero80:
Like the other gentleman say there are honest good men but I would like to say mostly all women turn us down because we dont have Ken Doll Model looks or hardbodies but want to complain when the guys that do post them and that the good men dont have thousands of dollars to give them and I have been asked to pay bills before and when I said no they dissapear! So there are good and even great men out there but we are not given a chance to prove ourselves but if you was to try to let us in you never know we could change your lives and your outlook on alot of men!!You can still choose on the looks of a man but dont be so closed off and cold hearted to our looks, bodies and money situations because almost everything changes from time to time!! Just something to think about???

I'm sorry, but for a relationship to work, there HAS to be physical attraction between the two people. IfI can't stand looking at you, I sure the hell don't wanna hug, kiss, or cuddle with you nevermind have sex and spend the rest of my life with you. Everyone says looks don't matter and that's bullshit. EVERYONE has a certain look or features they're attracted to. For example, I REFUSE to date anyone the same height or shorter than I am. Why? It makes me feel uncomfortable. I want a sense of security when I'm with my guy and I don't get that if I'm looking at their forehead at my eye level. Sure... venture outside your box, but if you're completely disgusted by a man/woman... it WON'T work.

9/17/2014 11:49:14 AM Are there any honest men left?  
cp1968
North Woodstock, NH
48, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from onlykisses4u:
Short answer... NO MEN ARE HONEST.

Long answer...
ALL MEN say they're honest. They almost always say they "want a relationship". What they really mean is... as long as you're good in bed, I'll keep you for FWB or you'll be a great addition to the girlfriend/wife I'm hiding in the background. When they say they're a "good guy"... do a BACKGROUND CHECK. Most men on these dating sites have more to their history then they'll wanna share. Oh, they have kids? Yeah, okay... make sure they're INVOLVED with their own children. The majority I've seen HAVE kids, but they're USELESS, dead-beat parents to them. Common question, "Do you do drugs?" More times then not, they'll say no only to find out they smoke pot. MARIJUANA IS A DRUG!!! I'm really interested in you = I've been talking to about 5-6 different chicks and I'm going to string you along until I see if one of the others is a better option. I wish these dating sites came with damn lie detector tests cause I can GUARANTEE 90% of you men would NOT pass.

Wow! No wonder you're single.
I am an honest man and would not only pass any background check but challenge anyone to find someone who has anything negitive about my character. I have a full time job and am raising my children. I don't do drugs and have never been fired or gotten in trouble. I guess I don't fit into your stereotype of all men.
My question is, why aren't women interested in a man like me when most say that that is what they are looking for?
Is it that what they say they want and what they really do want are two different things?

9/18/2014 6:35:50 AM Are there any honest men left?  

pierre910
Chagrin Falls, OH
35, joined May. 2011

Im a standup guy, just waiting

9/18/2014 6:40:04 AM Are there any honest men left?  

pierre910
Chagrin Falls, OH
35, joined May. 2011

Alot of ladies cant find a good man because yall arent ready to receive a good man yet, and everybody that want a good man won't actually notice him until they mess him over

9/18/2014 2:55:42 PM Are there any honest men left?  

meteyo
Elizabethtown, KY
46, joined Aug. 2012

9/19/2014 1:23:59 PM Are there any honest men left?  
amanda503
Woodburn, OR
25, joined Sep. 2014

I do hope so Lol

9/21/2014 10:31:08 AM Are there any honest men left?  
misslovely31
Columbus, OH
33, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from luv2talk63:

I so agree but I'm still wondering if there are any good honest men left in this world

9/21/2014 10:31:58 AM Are there any honest men left?  
misslovely31
Columbus, OH
33, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from bambi1005:
I think I have heard it all when it comes to stories. Every man I have chatted with or met them has been full of lies. I want a real man that is honest.

Same here

9/21/2014 6:39:27 PM Are there any honest men left?  

onlykisses4u
Winterport, ME
36, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from meteyo:

ROTFLMAO!!!! Love it baby... LOVE IT!!!!

9/21/2014 6:47:40 PM Are there any honest men left?  

onlykisses4u
Winterport, ME
36, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from cp1968:
Wow! No wonder you're single.
I am an honest man and would not only pass any background check but challenge anyone to find someone who has anything negitive about my character. I have a full time job and am raising my children. I don't do drugs and have never been fired or gotten in trouble. I guess I don't fit into your stereotype of all men.
My question is, why aren't women interested in a man like me when most say that that is what they are looking for?
Is it that what they say they want and what they really do want are two different things?

Sweetheart, I'm single because I refuse to believe lies and allow my children to have such negative influences around them. If I ever found a guy that didn't lie within the first week of dating him... I'd probably marry him right off. LOL However, since that's probably never gonna happen... I can raise my boys THE RIGHT way ALONE and make damn sure they know how to treat women right when they become respected adults. I don't NEED a man in our lives so I have no problems taking my time and REALLY learn how to decipher male code. I can call bullshit within 15 seconds of someone lying to me. Pretty damn good achievement that saves my kids and I from being hurt again.

9/23/2014 8:36:37 PM Are there any honest men left?  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

One of the wonderful things
about these dating sites is that:
|
|
|
\ /

NOT even these " whinin wimmins "....!!!!

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

9/24/2014 10:41:40 PM Are there any honest men left?  
clydfrog86
Fort Collins, CO
31, joined Aug. 2014

There are I'll send pictures hit me up

9/25/2014 3:17:24 AM Are there any honest men left?  
bonafide313
Chicago, IL
30, joined Jul. 2014

Yes.

9/27/2014 11:21:26 AM Are there any honest men left?  

1darksavior
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,859)
Brooklyn, NY
55, joined Mar. 2011

so many dirt bags women dont know a good thing when they see it

9/30/2014 3:49:06 PM Are there any honest men left?  
truthful1982
Philadelphia, PA
35, joined May. 2008

I am a very honest and truthful man. Its been one of the biggest challenges I've come across to find a woman that can be taken at face value. Its a challenge on male and female alike to find what we consider "the one". I know I'm straight forward and honest and if there are any woman in the philly area that want to find out inbox me and I'll prove it!

10/2/2014 12:31:20 AM Are there any honest men left?  
rockinrebel32
Liberty, MO
35, joined Jul. 2014

Yep..

10/3/2014 1:18:32 PM Are there any honest men left?  

juanmorales1968
San Jose, CA
48, joined May. 2013

I am a hones guy ..
Are you a honest woman?

10/5/2014 4:04:33 PM Are there any honest men left?  

steve46723
Over 1,000 Posts (1,461)
Churubusco, IN
45, joined Jul. 2012

yah we are around just low key

10/8/2014 6:01:51 PM Are there any honest men left?  
cease5000
Nephi, UT
51, joined Jul. 2014

Not all men are that way . Sometimes women dont like honesty.

10/8/2014 7:55:06 PM Are there any honest men left?  
like_aboss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,853)
Aberdeen, ID
39, joined Sep. 2014

seems like honest guys like me are overlooked for the guys out there that have the looks! just cuz a person is Hott looking doesn't meant they will always treat u right!!