Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

The aftershocks of divorce are profound. valdosta ga dating sites The only believable girls that come on are like PUAHollywood talked about the ones that show up for a day or two and disappear. This is a vital step in the on the net dating expertise. how to get a hookup Content material on PelotonForum.

best casual hookup apps australia

All also often, the genuine character of the person only appears when some negative event hits them or you. latino dating houston States dating. The FDS handbook claims LVM gravitate towards BDSM and rough sex for the reason that they want to control and dominate women in true life as effectively as in the bedroom. adultlook honolulu Signing up with SilverSingles means filling up a lengthy questionnaire.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/22/2014 9:23:13 PM Do you find Harbor Freight Tools' freebies a time rip off  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

1. Definitely
2. yes, a little
3. not sure
4. No way
5. No opinion

Good evening,

While I have plenty of time and the new Harbor Freight store is on my way home, I am beginning to feel Jacksonville's store is beginning to be guilty of being a rip off city... not on prices or items, but on customers' time.

Unless you get there the first thing Monday morning or Thursday morning, the people who work in Little Rock are very unlikely to get the popular items on the freebies, such as the four-plug strip cord and the six-inch magnetic screw holder. Every time you go in there looking for those things, they never have them in the evening.

I'm, like a lot of guys, going to get something if it's free and I'm in the store already. But you're inviting people to go in the store more often looking for the freebie we want. However, we're not buying other stuff if what we want is gone and you're not offering a rain check or something similar to what the special is! I have so-many freebie screw drivers, flashlights and other things that I have enough for gifts for my kids for their birthdays and Christmas!

Yes, businesses don't have to offer freebies; Harbor Freight Tools can require a purchase like a lot of the coupons require, and Harbor Freight can require a minimum amount of money spent on a purchase. But if they can't keep the freebie in stock, then the store managers should really offer a comparable item, even if they have to make their own signs and set a minimum purchase amount!

For instance, I have been looking for the four-plug extension cord since the freebie ad first came out. But they have had the six-plug cord. Why not offer that cord?

Another item is the flashlight that goes around your head like a miner uses. It's never in. But another one is available. Why isn't that offered?

Harbor Freight is advertising a six-inch magnetic screw holder as a freebie. I haven't seen any space for it where it is supposed to be displayed. Why isn't the four-inch magnetic screw holder offered? Or the 12-inch magnetic holder with $8 to $10 purchase, which is about the difference between the advertised six-inch and the 12-inch item?

If nothing else, your employees could be told to complete an online customer rain check to reserve the item from the next delivery for those customers that ask about the missing freebies!

That is why I'm giving Harbor Freight my time rip off award for this weekend.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/23/2014 1:11:40 AM Do you find Harbor Freight Tools' freebies a time rip off  
ufo_joe
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,174)
Sherrill, AR
57, joined May. 2014

Does the ad say "while supplies last"?

8/23/2014 12:09:11 PM Do you find Harbor Freight Tools' freebies a time rip off  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Actually, they don't