Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real hookup

He see this sugarbook apps appeared in fb when he scroll fb. dating websites az We are both in our early 30s and we could not be happier apart from our non existant sex That sounds like a frustrating scenario. Ladies very first dating app Bumble just announced a broader rollout of its language badges feature, which allows user profiles to showcase the quantity of regional languages they are familiar with. locanto brisbane rentals You might be asking yourself that these senior dating web sites may well have a limited user base.

listcrawler bbw

The development in the online dating marketplace has been impressive and sustained. augusta dating But it is, in a profound sense, in the sense that the particular person I am now was born in that writing, a start off. On reflection, I assume this bartender he knew was producing my drinks seriously powerful. jeddah craigslist It is important to do it independently as opposed to running via them together reside.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/17/2014 11:30:13 AM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

kushnalldat
Stone Mountain, GA
29, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from twining:
I am to wonder if you even think before you post. You've just generalized black as being lazy and weak. You don't go for black girls cause you expect a woman to take your time.
his mom is included since he said all blk women.what an idiot how can anyone take him seriously.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/17/2014 12:20:12 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,952)
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from twining:
Why are you explaining yourself? You think I'm gonna look at you differently?

9/17/2014 12:23:37 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from huffdaddy32:
mostly every black woman I've met is mean, hot tempered, and angry for no apparent reason.and those are the first one to say I'm not like that I'm not categorize me all day soon as you look at them wrong they try to fight. i really hate the black woman nowadays. hot tempered, club hopping, baby having, unloyal, violent fat heffas

They are angry coz black men don't stick around to help them raise the children they created & brought into this world. Black men turned their back on their women & their children. They don't pay child support. That's why black women are angry.

9/17/2014 12:27:11 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from sarahgoldsmith:
They are angry coz black men don't stick around to help them raise the children they created & brought into this world. Black men turned their back on their women & their children. They don't pay child support. That's why black women are angry.

Are YOU a black woman?

You are quick to say things against Black men I've noticed.

Just asking.

9/17/2014 12:27:47 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from huffdaddy32:
I believe a black women were more submissive and less hot headed they would be wifes and not baby mamas.nowadays more black men marry outside there.race.I hang out with females alday Mexican white Puerto Rican Indian and none of them act like a.black woman.I'm at 5 here and I've been best friends with them ever since.not ask me how many black women I met on here I tried to get over on me, cheat on me, tried to.fight me when i walked away.all.of them

See that, I told u black men find Hispanic women very very sexually attractive. Black men love having sex with Hispanic women. They see Hispanic women as their equal. Black men like Hispanic women more than they like black women.

9/17/2014 12:30:28 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2013

See that, I told u black men find Hispanic women very very sexually attractive. Black men love having sex with Hispanic women. They see Hispanic women as their equal. Black men like Hispanic women more than they like black women.

This user is just a racist troll. Telling lies, and creating division and spouting BS.

[Edited 9/17/2014 12:30:51 PM ]

9/17/2014 12:30:31 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

thekinghasrisen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,865)
San Diego, CA
32, joined Nov. 2013

So...they are angry because they don't know how to spot a good black man then?

Seriously, it's not like there's all that many to chose from. If he looks like he just stepped out of rap video, talks like he skipped high school and smells of Kush...throw him back. That'd eliminate 80% of your problems right there. You're welcome.

[Edited 9/17/2014 12:32:32 PM ]

9/17/2014 12:31:36 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from abolitionist:
Are YOU a black woman?

You are quick to say things against Black men I've noticed.

Just asking.

Nope. I am not black. Although Dixie dancer thinks that I am a black woman. I did made a post about bashing whitey about the way they look. White people have no lips & no ass. 99% of white men are bald when they are over 50 years old. My post made a lot of white people very very angry at me. LOL

9/17/2014 12:35:20 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2013

Nope. I am not black. Although Dixie dancer thinks that I am a black woman. I did made a post about bashing whitey about the way they look. White people have no lips & no ass. 99% of white men are bald when they are over 50 years old. My post made a lot of white people very very angry at me. LOL

Well tell us about all the negative things about YOUR race then, instead of talking about ours.

9/17/2014 12:37:04 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chubby_chazer
Riverdale, GA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Lol, @ op.

9/17/2014 12:37:50 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Some black men abandoned their own kids. Some black men turned their back on their own kids. They don't want anything to do with them. That's why black women are angry.

Black women are stuck there raising the children by themselves coz their baby's daddy don't help them out with child support. That's why black women are angry.

9/17/2014 12:40:59 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chubby_chazer
Riverdale, GA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Some black men abandoned their own kids. Some black men turned their back on their own kids. They don't want anything to do with them. That's why black women are angry.

Black women are stuck there raising the children by themselves coz their baby's daddy don't help them out with child support. That's why black women are angry.

so you saying blk women should stop being wh*res & get married before they have sex. I agree 100%.

9/17/2014 12:46:28 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

twining
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Maybe you should shut the f**k up. K. You're not a black woman nor a black man.

9/17/2014 12:52:39 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,549)
Patton, PA
58, joined Feb. 2014

I thought you meant black men are mean and hateful. it isn't race or gender. it is what it is. when without sex you become mean. lol

9/17/2014 12:59:19 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from chubby_chazer:
so you saying blk women should stop being wh*res & get married before they have sex. I agree 100%.

She is not black, and might not be a female either. She is just saying things to make blacks talk bad about each other.

Let's not help out the racist troll, by doing exactly what they want.

9/17/2014 1:01:59 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from twining:
Maybe you should shut the f**k up. K. You're not a black woman nor a black man.

I am speaking on behalf of all the black women. I feel for ya. I am an honorary black woman if that is ok with you. My sympathy go out to all the black women.

9/17/2014 1:03:52 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
coldness
Kent, WA
24, joined Dec. 2013

And i dont see millyreturns in here saying anything.

I bet if Op was a woman it'd be different

9/17/2014 1:06:09 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
24, joined Jun. 2014

Just got my flu vaccine, now you dont even get a shot you just sniff it up your nose!

9/17/2014 1:07:54 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
coldness
Kent, WA
24, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from watermoon:
Just got my flu vaccine, now you dont even get a shot you just sniff it up your nose!

Yep, i guess they did it for the kids

9/17/2014 1:09:12 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from watermoon:

Wow, I didn't know that. That is interesting. It must be new. The shot was made from chicken eggs. I wonder what the sniff is made from.

I avoid most drugs. My body is too tender & I feel weak from it. I only take it when I have to.

9/17/2014 1:10:40 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
23, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from watermoon:

Lol you must not really care for this thread

9/17/2014 1:10:40 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Really. Really. Honorary. A black woman makes a thread on preferring everything except a black man and she gets hate. A black man makes a thread generalizing all black women with hate and people agree with it. Gees. We're getting it from all sides. Where are any of the guys that make a big deal out of black women that want interracial dating?

9/17/2014 1:11:22 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

Wow, I didn't know that. That is interesting. It must be new. The shot was made from chicken eggs. I wonder what the sniff is made from.

I avoid most drugs. My body is too tender & I feel weak from it. I only take it when I have to.

I got the flu shot last year coz my boss kind of force & strongly insist that everyone in the office take the flu shot.

Do u take one flu shot every year?

9/17/2014 1:12:12 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
23, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from twining:
Really. Really. Honorary. A black woman makes a thread on preferring everything except a black man and she gets hate. A black man makes a thread generalizing all black women with hate and people agree with it. Gees. We're getting it from all sides. Where are any of the guys that make a big deal out of black women that want interracial dating?

See what i mean, its very backwards

9/17/2014 1:14:40 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
24, joined Jun. 2014

Yep sarah, every year, and it hasnt failed me yet, but for my friend it makes the chances worse, i didnt even know that was possible.
But drugs effect everyone differently

9/17/2014 1:16:53 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
24, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from chvrches:
Lol you must not really care for this thread

Honestly no, lol and other black women shouldnt either

I mean look at the op, do you really care to lose out to that

Lol plus its good to ease up the tension in here

9/17/2014 1:32:49 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
23, joined Aug. 2014

9/17/2014 1:33:00 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

My body is very tender. When I take any kind of medication, I feel very tired for weeks. So I avoid it as much as possible.

Yay for the sniff. No needle in the shoulder. No more pain. Yay!!!

My boss forced us to take a flu shot last year. I didn't want to but took the flu shot anyway. Feel tired for weeks after that. He strongly insisted. I took the flu shot to keep my job. I didn't want to do it. I avoid drugs as much as possible.

9/17/2014 1:36:42 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
sarahgoldsmith
Chantilly, VA
46, joined Jan. 2014

I wonder if the sniff is as effective as the shot.

9/17/2014 1:41:07 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2013

There are black men in here telling the OP we disagree with him again and again.

Why do y'all keep trying to lie and say that we are not?

AGAIN...in case you missed it.

THE OP IS WRONG!

He has lumped all blacks women together. Later in the topic, he tried to amend that WRONG..by saying all black women under 40.

That's STILL wrong.

I am continuing to speak that he is wrong, THE EXACT SAME WAY I spoke about people who generalized all black men in their topic.

Therefore, you can stop telling lies and attacking black men again about that aspect.

9/17/2014 1:41:24 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
This is not a good look my brother. In these forums, other races sit back and laugh at us. A topic like this will only lead to black woman coming in here and showing out.

Can't blame them on this one.

Because you are attacking them. They have a right to defend themselves. So we all gonna end up looking like a bunch of n**gers. To the delight of racists.

In an environment like this forum, I would advise we act like we have some sense. There are better places to express this where there is a black audience.

Also, black women aren't the only ones who are capable of being difficult. Italian women can be a handful. Puerto Ricans, are you kidding me?

Jodi Arias, Lorena Bobbit. Arab suicide bombers and terrorist women ain't no walk in the park either!

Anyway, as a man, we are supposed to uplift and help the black woman. Be better men, and the women can follow YOUR lead!

Have a great night.

9/17/2014 1:42:32 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
I understand you may have grievances with how SOME black women act...But you do a disservice to all the real sisters out here that have been a tremendous God given help to black men.

Like our mothers.

Therefore, when you make it sound like ALL black women are like that, you are really putting down yourself in the process pimpin.

9/17/2014 1:42:49 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from abolitionist:
I disagree with what you say about The Torah, and The God of the Bible.

And about other things you're saying too.

9/17/2014 1:43:24 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chubby_chazer
Riverdale, GA
36, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from twining:

I didn't hate! I tried to help em out. even took the time to create a thread for blk women who need help finding a white man. shiiiiit! I love some mixed women. as far as I am concerned, get all the pink dik you want and please make babies that grow to be women (b/c mixed girls act more womanly/lady like). but after you do, bring them pretty light skin good hair having mixed women to me!

I only date mixed or light skin blk women. and alot of blk men are the same way. I think some people just want to believe we be hating.

and most of y'all are mean. the ones that are not. they like wyt men and they know massa don't play that ish!

9/17/2014 1:43:54 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
24, joined Jun. 2014

Yum... honey roasted peanuts

9/17/2014 1:48:29 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
abolitionist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2013

Chubby, you sound very unintelligent.

"Good hair and light skin" may be your preference, but in reality, dark skin and natural Nubian hair is of The Original Man.

You are somewhat under a white supremacist propaganda disease...to even think that the recessive genes that make people lighter with straight hair is ..."good"...compared to the original from which they came.

I could go on, but I'll be back the next time someone says something stupid about black people.

[Edited 9/17/2014 1:48:52 PM ]

9/17/2014 1:49:47 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
23, joined Aug. 2014

Swollen face-chazer= Typical Self-Hating black man

9/17/2014 1:58:41 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
24, joined Jun. 2014

Peanuts are good for you

You get vitamin A and 2% of calcium
they are also liw in calories and carbs
ive lost weight from being on this strict diet and doing the insanity routine went from 166-147lbs in just 2 months I am on a roll

9/17/2014 2:00:51 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
23, joined Aug. 2014

My mom did insanity and went from obese to having a beach bod inn just 6 months

That routine is amazing

9/17/2014 2:01:50 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Both of you calm down. I meant ray, milly, mistermister81, and wordz. I don't see see them in here defending themselves against what OP's painting the mental image of what most black men feel.

9/17/2014 2:01:52 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
huffdaddy32
Bellwood, IL
36, joined Mar. 2014

herbalife is the way to go

9/17/2014 2:02:54 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
23, joined Aug. 2014

[Edited 9/17/2014 2:04:05 PM ]

9/17/2014 2:06:07 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
24, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from chvrches:
My mom did insanity and went from obese to having a beach bod inn just 6 months

That routine is amazing

Its full cardio work out, its the best,

9/17/2014 2:06:23 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
firey_green1
Austin, TX
34, joined Apr. 2014

another dude talking out of his ass...

9/17/2014 2:07:15 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
23, joined Aug. 2014

Looks like swollen face chazer could use the insanity routine.

9/17/2014 2:11:07 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
24, joined Jun. 2014

I cant use my water moon pic!!

9/17/2014 2:17:28 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
coldness
Kent, WA
24, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from chvrches:
Looks like swollen face chazer could use the insanity routine.

He could definitly stop eating those mcdonalds bacon cheese burgers.

9/17/2014 2:34:53 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
24, joined Jun. 2014

Ya'll are mean lol

9/17/2014 5:01:47 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (84,325)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from grizzlybear786:
You might have to Ray Rice your penis, because that is the only action you will ever get after this post.

hard

9/17/2014 5:10:39 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
thatchic82
Lansing, MI
34, joined Feb. 2013

Majority of Black men, unfortunately, have this same ignorant mentality. Many don't respect women because they're socialized that way. It's acceptable in society for Black men to dishonor and disrespect women...to be violent...and not to care for their young. That's all that's exploited in the media (the Rap/Hip-Hop culture). It's extremely sad to hear so many Black men speak this way when they have Black mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, daughters...smh. Yet, Black women are to blame because many of us demand respect.

Over 70% of Black women are single. All that says is we (Black women) are the problem and White women (including oth ethnic women) are the answer.

Many Black men are sad and unfortunately, their ignorance perpetuates future generations of ignorance.

9/17/2014 5:13:57 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

thekinghasrisen
San Diego, CA
32, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from thatchic82:
Majority of Black men, unfortunately, have this same ignorant mentality. Many don't respect women because they're socialized that way. It's acceptable in society for Black men to dishonor and disrespect women...to be violent...and not to care for their young. That's all that's exploited in the media (the Rap/Hip-Hop culture). It's extremely sad to hear so many Black men speak this way when they have Black mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, daughters...smh. Yet, Black women are to blame because many of us demand respect.

Over 70% of Black women are single. All that says is we (Black women) are the problem and White women (including oth ethnic women) are the answer.

Many Black men are sad and unfortunately, their ignorance perpetuates future generations of ignorance.

This post has too many unfounded assumptions to count.

And that's coming from a man use to reading military intelligence assessments.

9/17/2014 5:17:14 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
23, joined Aug. 2014

I noticed that op's head kind of looks like a f**kin EGG

[Edited 9/17/2014 5:17:37 PM ]

9/17/2014 5:19:46 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

thekinghasrisen
San Diego, CA
32, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from chvrches:
I noticed that op's head kind of looks like a f**kin EGG

Why are Asian women so mean and angry?

9/17/2014 5:23:14 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
thatchic82
Lansing, MI
34, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from thekinghasrisen:
This post has too many unfounded assumptions to count.

And that's coming from a man use to reading military intelligence assessments.

Another ignorant one. .

[Edited 9/17/2014 5:24:52 PM ]

9/17/2014 5:24:28 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

ambitiouswoman3
Albany, NY
28, joined Nov. 2012

If you were well educated, you would know how to form complete, coherent sentences. Capitalization, proper grammatical syntax...None of this reflected in your posts. I would seriously suggest taking some English lessons. Just a thought. There are programs that can you.

Quote from huffdaddy32:
nope they dont imma different breed, i dont talk black,im well educated and i dont believe in swag or turning up. i rather smoke and watch ane alday then deal with s black woman we have nothing in common. plus all of them get attitudes to quick

9/17/2014 5:26:46 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

watermoon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Seattle, WA
24, joined Jun. 2014

Whenever i need a laugh i know i can count on charli

9/17/2014 5:41:46 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
chvrches
Seattle, WA
23, joined Aug. 2014

9/17/2014 6:18:02 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
soulman_2
Merrillville, IN
36, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from twining:
Really? And your last line might not be a reason for black women to dislike you? Go f yourself with a broomstick OP. Don't forget the lube

Wtf is it with you & the lube?
Your answer to everything is a guy being sodomized.

9/17/2014 6:33:16 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,472)
Tehachapi, CA
60, joined Jan. 2013

@ Aries: nice photo. I had to check your profile to see if it was you
OP I don't have the right answer for you about women, but this is what I see going on in California:
•if they worked for a mean boss they aren't gonna be in a good mood.
•if their kid is messing up in school, then she will be in a bad mood.
•If her boyfriend is hollering at her at the bus stop for 30 mins and later about how she's the meanest b*tch and the bus driver is hollering back, "there are kids on this bus", then my guess is that she doesn't want anyone to even look her way.
•if she's not in your league, then don't bother talking to her.
•maybe you remind her of her old boyfriend.
•if she's having a bad hair day, then don't comment on her hair.
How are you supposed to know when to even talk? I know OP, it's rough. How about this one: don't speak until spoken to.

9/17/2014 6:34:32 PM Why are black women so mean and angry? | Page 2  
soulman_2
Merrillville, IN
36, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from huffdaddy32:
i.never hit a woman but that how i feel when i.see a black girl. i wanna burn they weave, tell them stop twerking and.having so.many babies. black.women.have no worth nowadays. and the ones who day they do, are wolfs in sheeps clothing. everywhere ive been, you see the same shit, babies, cheating, and club hopping , hoping she can find someone to.play daddy

That's just the ghetto project GIRLS.
The black Women aren't gonna f**k with you. They're out of your league.