Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified ads

Take care during this Covid times Mr Harvey and my greatest to you and your family. merced craigslist personals m4m This is a exciting question and will unravel the enjoyable side of your date. It forces him to dig deeper and believe back to comments he s had from friends and family about his personality. albanian dating site Operating towards greater credit shows that they care about the top quality of their credit adequate to construct it.

online hookups like craigslist

If you could devote a day speaking to 1 particular person, it would be free dating boston So there is no shame in performing a rapid Google search just before committing any a lot more of your time. Also specializes in your initial and single older women. rubratings fresno Some folks locate a companion immediately and other folks should try numerous online dating sites just before discovering the excellent match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/10/2014 12:08:13 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  

pinkythickums37
Williamston, NC
42, joined Mar. 2014

At his best who do you think would win if Chuck fought Jones? or Matt at his best fought Hendricks? I have always been a matt hughes fan what do you think?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/10/2014 12:41:29 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  
herbieherbie
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,734)
Snellville, GA
47, joined Feb. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/10/2014 12:55:47 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  

trgman
Kinston, NC
34, joined Dec. 2009

Jon Jones would win if chuck can't defend the take down ever body knows chuck was a stand up fighter but he had good wrestling if he would have used his wrestling more he might would still be fighting now them last two knock out ended him Dana white said time for retirement for him he got office job with ufc now hughs in hendrick hughs would have to take him down one shot knock out from hendrick I think hughs could control hendrick on the ground in yea hendricks can take hard punches remember when he was in the ring with Lawler my tv stay on ufc what's next

10/10/2014 1:39:33 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  

pinkythickums37
Williamston, NC
42, joined Mar. 2014

10/10/2014 1:49:44 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  

pinkythickums37
Williamston, NC
42, joined Mar. 2014

I really love to see jones move to heavyweight and fight Cain V

10/11/2014 11:42:01 AM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from herbieherbie:
Hendricks and jones.
Chuck wouldn't stand a chance.
Matt beat George in their first fight by armbar in the first round. He then lost twice to him, both in the second round.
Hendricks lost a bullshit decision to George while doninating most of the fight. Hughes is a one trick pony.
Plus, the guy is an a**hole.

I thought I was the only one who caught on to his methods within matches and how he got jobbed by the judges. It just proves to my theory about the UFC in its current state caring more about larger than life and boisterous personalities that brings them ratings rather than true essence of great technical fighters.......gamer

10/13/2014 12:31:16 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  

pinkythickums37
Williamston, NC
42, joined Mar. 2014

Matt beat gsp the 1st fight Gsp beat matt 2nd fight the 3rd time they fought GSP kick matt in the nuts 3 times the last time he was kick there his hands dropped gsp kicked him in the head got him down and won the fight im sure getting kicked low took alot out of matt im sure it would anybody your hands drop when ynu get kick low frank trigg did the same thing he kicked hughes low the ref didnt see it and trigg kept beating on him matt came back to beat frank a** and won the fight

10/13/2014 12:46:02 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  
herbieherbie
Snellville, GA
47, joined Feb. 2014

Yes, ole Twinkle Toes paid the price for not being able to finish Hughes after that low blow. He said he wouldn't get caught in another RNC so Hughes made it a point to beat him that way again. As much as I dislike Hughes, I really enjoyed that comeback. Georges was just too much for Hughes. When he lost to him it was only his eight fight and third in the UFC. Matt had 40 something fights under his belt.
I do not like Hughes because of his antics outside the cage, but respect him as a fighter.

10/18/2014 7:18:32 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  
xxgiantmidgetxx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,305)
Sherman Oaks, CA
38, joined Feb. 2012

Rampage destroyed Chuck twice.....jon Jones toyed with rampage and beat him easily....Chuck wouldn't last one round with Jones....Hendricks beats matt hughss....but losses to Lawler in the end

10/19/2014 9:37:27 AM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  
herbieherbie
Snellville, GA
47, joined Feb. 2014

Hendricks already beat Lawler.
You talking rematch?

10/19/2014 12:49:56 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  
xxgiantmidgetxx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,305)
Sherman Oaks, CA
38, joined Feb. 2012

i disagree thought Lawler won.....in the second fight Lawler gets the nod....Hendricks is coming off injury, was well over weight and will be rusty and unable to take the peds that gave him the ko power in the first ....Lawler has been active and lookin amazing in every fight....my money is on Robbie

10/19/2014 2:10:18 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  
herbieherbie
Snellville, GA
47, joined Feb. 2014

I still have Hendricks.

10/26/2014 12:56:31 AM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  
thecuddly
New Castle, DE
40, joined Aug. 2013

Take it back farther. Frank Shamrock vs Jon Jones and Pat Militech vs GSP. Frank in his prime was a monster at well it was actually middleweight, but then the split into two divisions and he would have been considered light heavyweight.

11/6/2014 12:18:41 AM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  

irishfreak69
Prince George, VA
37, joined Mar. 2014

Hands down Jones chuck fought like a drunk redneck no technical striking at all and hendricks all matt can do is wrestle

11/21/2014 12:46:13 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  
mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
97, joined May. 2014

I agree with everybody else. Not only would Bones destroy Chuck on the ground. But he's also beaten better strikers than Chuck standing. Hendricks would also demolish Hughes. I think people forget about Matt's last 2 fights with BJ Penn and Josh Koscheck that made him retire. Those fights were ugly.

11/30/2014 10:29:57 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  

texaschris1976
Midland, TX
40, joined Jun. 2012

Way too tough to call. No one will ever know. You can't say that this guy would beat this guy cause it's too unpredictable. Some guys just have other guys numbers. We can all speculate, but no one will ever know!

12/9/2014 2:29:24 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  
mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
97, joined May. 2014

3/1/2015 7:31:15 PM Chuck Liddell vs Jon Jones Matt Hughs vs Johnny Hendricks  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Liddell is just pure aggression with no technique. He may be able to overpower and overwhlem fighters within his era but with the way fighter are fighting more and more strategic, he won't last long nowadays even with a strength advantage which is isn't mich when you think about it. A guy who is technically sound like Velasquez or a guy who excels in quick space and hit unsuspecting hit after unsuspecting hit like Jones can easily outlast him in match. I still respect Liddell in my opinion for basically paving the way for the current crop of aggressive, technical fighters....gamer