Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online dating hookup sites

There are emoticons, winks, and stickers to improve the chatting experience. craigslist gulf shores Discussions on how to commence and hold a good relationship. And if you are currently functioning a 9 five , you will speedily want to give up. camarads password Deny it all you d like, we can all recognize with a handful of components of each and every archetype.

mega personal create account login

In the space of a year went on a lot dates with girls from all more than the spot and all of them wanted to date. places to meet singles in calgary He suggested we meet once again and said he could cook one thing and give me back my stuff. I was shocked to look at my watch and see that it was time to go home. meetwives com delete account And it is hard to un wire 18 years of being shown how to talk and listen to other folks in household conditions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/27/2014 10:17:51 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

Shouldn't there be only three topics(possibly 4) for what are you looking for from this dating site. Like i'm looking for someone but wants no serious commitment, just friends(why come to a dating site to just make friends its a dating site). I believe it should be looking for a relationship or well that it now that I think about it because. That's what a dating site is about and well im not saying ever person you start talking to or meet your automatically dating/in a relationship with. Maybe someone can enlighten me more as to why there is anythung else as an option.

[Edited 10/27/2014 10:19:02 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/27/2014 10:19:34 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  
bruceinsaginaw
Saginaw, MI
58, joined Mar. 2014

first

10/27/2014 10:23:05 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,628)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Well if you've established that you're looking for friendship then that's telling whoever you're talking to to put the brakes on the hormones.

10/27/2014 10:27:06 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from twining:
Well if you've established that you're looking for friendship then that's telling whoever you're talking to to put the brakes on the hormones.

Youre on a dating site not a friendship site. If that were the case that you wanted just a friend wouldnt you just goto friendfinder.c0m

10/27/2014 10:29:16 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

bigdinv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,037)
Victoria, TX
34, joined Sep. 2011

It's free. What exactly did you expect?

10/27/2014 10:31:31 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,628)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

How exactly do you intend on finding a relationship on a dating site? Chat for a little bit online, exchange numbers, text for a bit, then become girlfriend and boyfriend?

When you state that you're looking for friends you've pointed out the obvious. As soon as you start chatting with someone you've already established some sort of bond. Usually starting out as acquaintances then later on becoming friends leading to the inevitable relationship involving you two dating.

[Edited 10/27/2014 10:32:12 PM ]

10/27/2014 10:32:29 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from bigdinv:

So is facebook twitter myspace. But those dont claim to be a dating site. Right?

10/27/2014 10:36:34 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from twining:
How exactly do you intend on finding a relationship on a dating site? Chat for a little bit online, exchange numbers, text for a bit, then become girlfriend and boyfriend?

When you state that you're looking for friends you've pointed out the obvious. As soon as you start chatting with someone you've already established some sort of bond. Usually starting out as acquaintances then later on becoming friends leading to the inevitable relationship involving you two dating.

But if know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you dont want a relationship no matter how long you chat go out to dinner text or whatever.why use a dating site.

10/27/2014 10:45:19 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

myrealme
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,397)
Nampa, ID
40, joined Aug. 2013

So, lets say you talk to a lot of people in forums and consider them friends, but still are looking for someone to date.
One day an amazing man messages you (or woman) and it is potentially someone you can see spending some time with.
should you be kicked off the site?

Oh, and people use facebook for dating. Should they be dismissed from there?

[Edited 10/27/2014 10:46:20 PM ]

10/27/2014 10:49:23 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

kartusch
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,695)
Logan, UT
39, joined May. 2014

I fell asleep. Can someone tell me what I missed?

10/27/2014 10:49:48 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,177)
Henderson, NV
55, joined May. 2009

You seem quite rigid on this. Can't you allow for the fact that different people are looking for different things, and that what they want today might not be what they want tomorrow? Do you really believe that one should decide what, then go to a specific site that has only that one option? That just seems, well, flat and boring.

Then there's the fact that many may want someone specific until they meet someone who changes their mind and causes them to rethink what they thought they wanted. What site would they use?

10/27/2014 11:04:44 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,692)
Phelan, CA
43, joined Sep. 2011

What do u mean its free! I pay $19.99 a month.

10/27/2014 11:07:53 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,651)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

op, everybody that come here,
not gone be happy and we're
on this site for different reasons

10/27/2014 11:17:15 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  
24milkduds
Over 2,000 Posts (3,360)
San Francisco, CA
55, joined Mar. 2012

Dude you're thinking to far ahead...I for one would like to establish a friendship whilst dating the man..you know get to know each other and see how things flow with each other..maybe a relationship may start maybe not...sometimes you just gotta take a risk and stop asking why a person does this or that or that someone may pass you by...

Good luck

10/27/2014 11:27:40 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from myrealme:
So, lets say you talk to a lot of people in forums and consider them friends, but still are looking for someone to date.
One day an amazing man messages you (or woman) and it is potentially someone you can see spending some time with.
should you be kicked off the site?

Oh, and people use facebook for dating. Should they be dismissed from there?

But if you from day one arent looking for a relationship why join? Why not just join a forum. Theres 15 million different ones.

As for facebook dating thats creepy.

10/27/2014 11:32:13 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from packersbabe920:
op, everybody that come here,
not gone be happy and we're
on this site for different reasons

I understand that but if your not here for a relationship or dating why not find a site where you will be happy and not filling up the site with useless dating/relationship profiles?

10/28/2014 12:11:39 AM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

t0n1o
Prosser, WA
33, joined Dec. 2011
online now!

The OP asks a legitimate question.. If an individual who is niether lookin for nor wantin a "dating" relationship then why join a site that actually is a site to date.. what is the reasoning behind that desicion?.. is there malice in their choice of begin a conversation with someone who actually is interested into them for more then just friendship only to reject said advances?.. do they get some sort of satisfaction by that?.. honestly I do not kno.. however, OP the question U shld be askin is why does a "Dating" website such as this one even have forums or blogs?.. it shld only focus on message, profiles an searches.. Blogs an forums, such as this one u are now using, is more for a social/networkin site.. so maybe U shdnt look at this site as a dating site anymore..

10/28/2014 12:16:14 AM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

seeking_piece
Over 2,000 Posts (2,870)
Killeen, TX
37, joined Aug. 2014

I don't think one person came here without hope of meeting someone to date or fool around with .... but once you get into the forums you make friends. You also see how people in the forums act. Typically being condescending to "outsiders" or worse. This is what transform most forum posters to "here for forums only"

10/28/2014 12:25:10 AM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from t0n1o:
The OP asks a legitimate question.. If an individual who is niether lookin for nor wantin a "dating" relationship then why join a site that actually is a site to date.. what is the reasoning behind that desicion?.. is there malice in their choice of begin a conversation with someone who actually is interested into them for more then just friendship only to reject said advances?.. do they get some sort of satisfaction by that?.. honestly I do not kno.. however, OP the question U shld be askin is why does a "Dating" website such as this one even have forums or blogs?.. it shld only focus on message, profiles an searches.. Blogs an forums, such as this one u are now using, is more for a social/networkin site.. so maybe U shdnt look at this site as a dating site anymore..

Very well put so yes let go with your questions I should have asked. Now lets thro this in. Ive tried almost a dozen dating sites paid and unpaid. I know what I want and dont wanna settle as I hoped someone im interested in doesnt settle for me if im not exactly what she wants.

10/28/2014 12:32:12 AM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

The DH site I will say the search sucks on this site I cant search locally for some unknown reason. But I will give it to most people who are on here if theyre are in a relationship and are only here for the forums they say that it big bold sentence.

10/28/2014 10:44:04 AM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

hisbaby4ever13
Ramseur, NC
31, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from j0rdan02:
Youre on a dating site not a friendship site. If that were the case that you wanted just a friend wouldnt you just goto friendfinder.c0m

AFF is for f**k buddies/FWBs.

10/28/2014 12:31:40 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

soulflight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,679)
Dayton, OH
52, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from j0rdan02:

Dating does not happen on-line. This is a social network with a focus on singles.

I have a question...how would removing people from the forums (people who have no intention of dating you anyway) improve your experience and/or results?

10/28/2014 12:39:14 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,619)
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from bigdinv:

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL]

10/28/2014 2:02:23 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

lilithimagines
Oviedo, FL
42, joined May. 2014

Dating isn't always about exclusivity. Especially not right off the bat. Many people date just to get out with another person and then maybe become exclusive. Some people are just looking for activity dates, partners to do things with.
Friends - this is a topic that has been discussed ad nauseam on here. You'll find many reasons why someone states 'friends' in their profiles and for definition, you'd probably have to ask each one what they mean.

10/28/2014 2:08:27 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from hisbaby4ever13:
AFF is for f**k buddies/FWBs.

Yeah im definitely not lookin for a fwb arrangement. Lol

10/28/2014 2:12:03 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from soulflight:
Dating does not happen on-line. This is a social network with a focus on singles.

I have a question...how would removing people from the forums (people who have no intention of dating you anyway) improve your experience and/or results?

I wasnt referring to just this site. Ive seen other ones that had looking for a relationship and then 5 other titles that are the furthest thing from a relationship. And they were a full on dating site thats all they were wanting to do.

10/28/2014 2:28:19 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

hisbaby4ever13
Ramseur, NC
31, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from j0rdan02:
Yeah im definitely not lookin for a fwb arrangement. Lol

Some of the best and most successful & lifelong relationships evolve from a friendship.

10/28/2014 2:54:05 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

soulflight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,679)
Dayton, OH
52, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from j0rdan02:
I wasnt referring to just this site. Ive seen other ones that had looking for a relationship and then 5 other titles that are the furthest thing from a relationship. And they were a full on dating site thats all they were wanting to do.

doesn't matter what site you hre talking about, my question to you is still the same.

I have a question...how would removing people from the forums or social sites (people who have no intention of dating you anyway) improve your experience and/or results?

10/28/2014 3:58:09 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

myrealme
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,397)
Nampa, ID
40, joined Aug. 2013

Thats what im saying. Maybe people come to date and stay for the friends.

Dont be a control freak.. just go with it

10/28/2014 4:54:16 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,651)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from j0rdan02:
I understand that but if your not here for a relationship or dating why not find a site where you will be happy and not filling up the site with useless dating/relationship profiles?

Think about, it's a free sight and
they have forums on here
besides u can't dictate where
somebody needs to go, half the
men on here looking to get a easy
lay

[Edited 10/28/2014 4:55:52 PM ]

10/28/2014 7:36:49 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

hisbaby4ever13
Ramseur, NC
31, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from myrealme:

This.

As someone who HAS HAD success from here, as of last year, & who stays for friends/forums/etc., it cracks me up INSANELY fiercely the idiotic emails I get on here from hatefully hating males.

10/28/2014 11:57:56 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,744)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

Just be happy the site is free for the meantime and don't think too much about it.

10/29/2014 7:47:34 AM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from myrealme:

Who's a control freak. I could care less. I just started this discussion on this topic.

10/29/2014 9:57:23 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  
jimmco
Monroe, NY
52, joined Sep. 2014

This is making me really tired

10/29/2014 10:14:39 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

carmelcb
Leonia, NJ
24, joined May. 2012

I'm just here for the forums

10/29/2014 10:25:33 PM So. question that has probably been asked before.  

j0rdan02
Cape Canaveral, FL
28, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from carmelcb:
I'm just here for the forums

Sounds like fun.