Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

And laughing with someone? dating in ontario ca This question permits you to learn what the other person actually enjoys in life, says Bennett. Show that you ve looked previous her profile photo by asking about her bio or anything else distinctive that you have noticed about her. pof burley idaho Ask her this question to get an notion for future dates.

skipthegames hookups

Immediately after her fourth double tall Captain and Coke with grenadine I realized she was truly going to die and I had the bartender reduce her off. scottsdale az dating But the worst was a woman who invited me to her property 3 hours drive away. Your 1099 G reflects the total quantity paid to you or on your behalf. doublelist baltimore Each and every app presents various methods of showing your interest.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/3/2014 4:50:30 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman

1. Black women make black men feel under appreciated, unwarranted and irresponsible and regressive.

2. Black women are too aggressive and no longer patient in waiting on the pursuit of a man.

3. Black women are strong headed, too independent which presents great challenges in relationships.

4. Black women are masculine in that they are controlling and like to run the relationship.

5. Black women expect too much. They are gold diggers who will not look twice at a blue collar black man.

6. Black women are hot headed and have bad attitudes.

7. Black women stop caring about their appearance after a certain age.

8. Black women are not as sexually open as other races, especially in regards to oral sex.

9. Black women’s tolerance is far too low; they are no longer empathetic to the black man’s struggle in White America.

10. Black women do not cater to their men.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/3/2014 4:51:48 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (77,364)
New South Wales
Australia
97, joined Jan. 2010

Shut Up

11/3/2014 4:55:18 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,623)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

So um...who made you the David Letterman of the forums ???

Funny...I don't remember any surveys to that effect.

Dude (haggy or mickey or king)....if you don't want to date them...fine.

now..shut up.

11/3/2014 5:00:59 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
mrhandsome2184
Hartford, CT
32, joined Sep. 2014

I'm a black man married to a black woman and have to admit a lot of this is true...

11/3/2014 5:02:23 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
mercedes01
New South Wales
Australia
97, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from mrhandsome2184:
I'm a black man married to a black woman and have to admit a lot of this is true...

A woman's personality has jack shit to do with what bloody colour she is.

11/3/2014 5:04:48 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mikey20928
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,042)
Andersonville, TN
35, joined Jun. 2014

STFU, Tony.

11/3/2014 5:04:53 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/3/2014 5:05:52 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
mercedes01
New South Wales
Australia
97, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from mintwax:
A waste of air gym rat from Roo land

Bring it on you bloated misery gutted b*tch!~

[Edited 11/3/2014 5:06:11 AM ]

11/3/2014 5:06:58 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
mercedes01
New South Wales
Australia
97, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from bumblebee7:

now..shut up.

It's not hag it's that thing King.

This message might annoy you a bit, however we want to make sure more than a couple of people get a chance to respond in a thread. The 'chat' forums and groups don't have this restriction, only a few forums actually have it. You will almost never get this message if you post thoughtful, on-topic replies.

11/3/2014 5:09:46 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from mrhandsome2184:

Yeh well.....I've dated mostly white women....and if I was of a certain frame of mind and wanted to look at things from a narrow window.

I could say those things are true about enough white women too.

So with that....I see little bearing to the tread.

Its meerly a perspective, if you look at things from a certain perspective.

11/3/2014 5:10:35 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from mercedes01:
It's not hag it's that thing King.

This message might annoy you a bit, however we want to make sure more than a couple of people get a chance to respond in a thread. The 'chat' forums and groups don't have this restriction, only a few forums actually have it. You will almost never get this message if you post thoughtful, on-topic replies.

Thats why I put all three names in the pile.

I knew it had to be one of those three.

11/3/2014 5:11:31 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

and to the Roo b*tch!

11/3/2014 5:12:36 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
mercedes01
New South Wales
Australia
97, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from bumblebee7:
Thats why I put all three names in the pile.

I knew it had to be one of those three.

I wasn't sure who it was when I made my first post but hag has always been respectful to me and let's face it I don't usually get on these kind of threads.

11/3/2014 5:13:20 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
mercedes01
New South Wales
Australia
97, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from mintwax:

and to the Roo b*tch!

Feck that's an ugly pic of you bush pig

11/3/2014 5:14:47 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
anywenchway
Over 2,000 Posts (2,852)
Macon, GA
40, joined Jul. 2014

11/3/2014 5:14:56 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
anywenchway
Over 2,000 Posts (2,852)
Macon, GA
40, joined Jul. 2014

11/3/2014 5:15:07 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
anywenchway
Over 2,000 Posts (2,852)
Macon, GA
40, joined Jul. 2014

11/3/2014 5:15:14 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
anywenchway
Over 2,000 Posts (2,852)
Macon, GA
40, joined Jul. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/3/2014 5:16:34 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
mercedes01
New South Wales
Australia
97, joined Jan. 2010

anywenchway:

11/3/2014 5:17:08 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
mercedes01
New South Wales
Australia
97, joined Jan. 2010

anywenchway:

11/3/2014 5:19:28 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

anywenchway looks just like this one

[Edited 11/3/2014 5:20:47 AM ]

11/3/2014 5:25:41 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Personally that Aunt Jemima looks just turns me on.

11/3/2014 5:34:21 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

and then this one should make you cum Bummble

11/3/2014 5:36:14 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
35, joined Dec. 2012

Gold diggers? Then what the hell am I doing being with a Black man with no job, no place of his own, and no car? Damn I guess I f**ked up this time; I got the game all wrong. Black women are nickel and dime gold diggers, while White and Asian women generally go for millions.

Black women not being sexual freaks is a good thing. We are living in some serious times and we can't let time pass us by laying on our backs all day. Let white women keep being the freaks; if that is what Black men deem as being important then we have a serious disconnect here.

Black MEN are no longer empathetic to the Black man's struggle in White America.

Its really telling that op didn't say "Black people's" struggle. Only Black men's struggle. Black men are very selfish and only care about their d*cks. There's a black man on the forums who private messages me about being part of the revolution and helping Black people, yet he gets on these forums and make threads about how much he love White women and how terrible Black women are. I basically told him to work on that first then people including me will take him seriously about his so-called revolution.

[Edited 11/3/2014 5:38:34 AM ]

11/3/2014 5:40:10 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

You turned into a ho and are paying for black d*ck

11/3/2014 6:09:49 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

painkillerjane9
Yonkers, NY
32, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from mercedes01:
Shut Up
this

11/3/2014 6:15:03 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

Oh look a wannabe ratchett

11/3/2014 6:17:33 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

Oh a Ratchet

Ratchet ?

? ? ? ?

A diva, mostly from urban cities and ghettos, that has reason to believe she is every mans eye candy. Unfortunately, she's wrong.

Typical signs to beware of include, but are not limited to:
-owning a Blackberry
-BLARES anything by Drake, 2Chainz, Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Cali Swag District, or any other garbage entertainment rapper
-rowdily quotes "lyrics" from aforementioned artists
-has a weave reminiscent of a bird's nest after a tempest hit the tree it was in, and is dyed at least thrice
-wears torn leggings/stalkings (mostly of the fishnet variety), unpolished 8" heels (or higher, depending on how God-awful they look), fitted jean jackets (to accent the blubber 'round their arms and stomach), and 4 layers of caked on make-up to go clubbing
-repeatedly use ludicrous terms such as "YOLO", "swag", "boost", "beaking", "doe", "really", "naw", "actually", "twerk", "coaster", "dagga", etc., to make a valid statement when they speak
-have side bangs, despite having incredibly small-ass foreheads to support them
-are commonly overweight
and are mind-numbingly stupid; a safe assumption to make would be saying they're uneducated (as if they could pass the 4th grade)

If spotted, please report to the authorities, notifying them that they are possible smack addicts, or potential, degenerate Chaka Khan look-alikes.

11/3/2014 6:22:55 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from smthgabouther:
Gold diggers? Then what the hell am I doing being with a Black man with no job, no place of his own, and no car? Damn I guess I f**ked up this time; I got the game all wrong. Black women are nickel and dime gold diggers, while White and Asian women generally go for millions.

Black women not being sexual freaks is a good thing. We are living in some serious times and we can't let time pass us by laying on our backs all day. Let white women keep being the freaks; if that is what Black men deem as being important then we have a serious disconnect here.

Black MEN are no longer empathetic to the Black man's struggle in White America.

Its really telling that op didn't say "Black people's" struggle. Only Black men's struggle. Black men are very selfish and only care about their d*cks. There's a black man on the forums who private messages me about being part of the revolution and helping Black people, yet he gets on these forums and make threads about how much he love White women and how terrible Black women are. I basically told him to work on that first then people including me will take him seriously about his so-called revolution.

What struggle?

There might have been one in the past....but hell, everyone but the few rich people had it tough in the past.
...read your history with an open mind.

But these days black people have more rights and things going for them, than any singular group of people since the dawn of mankind.

and they got them thru complaining, not simply earning them as other refugee's who came in here and were expected to show they are deserving of such rights.

and thanks for admitting this great guy you have is really just a dead beat.

its funny how a certain thread stems some peoples emotions, and gets them to admit things....they normally wouldn't.....

11/3/2014 6:23:24 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
baldhead1va
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,816)
Richmond, VA
51, joined Jan. 2014

Even if these top 10 reasons were true(and there is a couple that are); I'd still date them, because I love black women like a fat kid loves cake.

11/3/2014 6:45:21 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,510)
Atlanta, GA
43, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from smthgabouther:

Another tirade against black men. The OP could be a white racist, but here comes a black woman to trash black men.

Thanks.

11/3/2014 6:49:50 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

candmann73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,089)
Petersburg, VA
42, joined Apr. 2014

Here we go with the dumb shit

11/3/2014 6:50:10 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
lckmyclit
Adegem
Belgium
84, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from mercedes01:
Shut Up

Infinite on this post...

11/3/2014 6:52:09 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
lckmyclit
Adegem
Belgium
84, joined Oct. 2014

You guys do know this is hagf*gs thread...

11/3/2014 6:56:24 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

The Real Reasons 70% of Black Women Are Single: It's Not What They're Telling You!
“B*tch is the New Black"

1. The Black Man Shortage (as I read on Essence.com): 42% of Black women are unmarried. 70% of professional Black women are single. The numbers don’t lie and there is a real gap between “datable” Black women and men. Even if there is some degree of inaccuracy in the numbers, if you just talk to Black women, many will agree that there are some challenges finding a “good black man, ” that is... one that is not behind bars, gay, or with other races. I’m also fully aware of this challenge due to the number of Black women who write me about it every week. So, the statistics do play a role in this challenge, but it does not tell the whole story. Please read on!

2. Too Many Black Women Have Bought Into the Stereotypes On Who They Are:
The perception that Black women are hard to get along with, mean, b*tchy, argumentative, bitter, etc. has become a reality for too many black women.

3) Many Black Women Have Made a Conscious Decision To Be Single:
I know you’re saying yea right. But this is actually true. I know personally for me, I have been married before, but I prefer to be single, especially since I don’t want to have children.

4) Black Men Don’t See Many of the Qualities That They So Much Admire in Their Mothers and Grandmothers:
To say it’s just a shortage of black men is only a small part of the problem, but as Black women we have to re-evaluate who we are and who we’ve become today. Black men don’t see the strong, quiet strength of their mothers and grandmothers; neither the homemaking/cooking skills either.

5) Black Women Have Spent Their Best Years Pursuing Their Education and Career Goals not Realizing that Their Strongest Assets (e.g., Looks, Fertility) Decrease With Age:
I know this may be unpopular, but it is the truth. A woman who wants to have a family should capitalize on her looks, age, and fertility while she is young instead of only focusing on chasing the high-powered career. I believe (and of course I could be wrong) that a man would more likely be with a young, fine woman that is less educated and makes him feel good (in terms of stroking his ego) then an average looking woman with a great career and education.)

6) Black Men Struggle More Than Any Other Group of People in Society and in the Workplace:
You have to ask why are there so many black men in prison and under-educated? Why is the unemployment rate so high for black males? Why is the suicide rate so high for black males? Why are so many black men absent in their child’s life? Why are black males struggling more than other group of people? We have to better understand the struggles of Black men to really increase the number of “datable” black men...and I’m no expert on the answers to these questions and I know when I’m out of my lane, but there are others who have studied Black males and written on this topic and could surely provide some answers to these questions.

7) Black Women Haven’t Adjusted to the New Hypercompetitive Dating Environment That Exists Today:
Many of the traditional rules of courtship don’t exist, for better or for worse, Black women have to do things differently to attract and maintain a long-term relationship with a man. And, if you think about it, most of us have never been taught how to date to find a compatible partner. There was no college course for it. Yes, many women have received advice from family or friends. We may have taken advice from other single women.

11/3/2014 7:15:35 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

beautifulfire08
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,519)
Antioch, TN
58, joined Aug. 2013

OP, you are a f**king moron.

11/3/2014 7:20:23 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,608)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

how about the guys with there pants sagging showing there butts.can't say I claim black ladies for looking for a mature white guy

11/3/2014 7:27:37 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,608)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:

now..shut up.
uhaha

11/3/2014 7:29:02 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,847)
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

this is going to go on forever

11/3/2014 7:34:07 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

italianroyalty
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,368)
London
United Kingdom
22, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Lol people taking the OP serious.. When probably a fat white guy.. And he's probably paler then me.

11/3/2014 7:45:52 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
lckmyclit
Adegem
Belgium
84, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from italianroyalty:
Lol people taking the OP serious.. When probably a fat white guy.. And he's probably paler then me.

He is a 70 year old mangina with 30 years of blue balls. ..his wife left him for a black guy who got her pregnant 4 times and she had girls. ...now he is maf that he is in a sebior home and has a dirty shitty diaper...

11/3/2014 7:49:28 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,740)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from mintwax:
Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman

1. Black women make black men feel under appreciated, unwarranted and irresponsible and regressive.

2. Black women are too aggressive and no longer patient in waiting on the pursuit of a man.

3. Black women are strong headed, too independent which presents great challenges in relationships.

4. Black women are masculine in that they are controlling and like to run the relationship.

5. Black women expect too much. They are gold diggers who will not look twice at a blue collar black man.

6. Black women are hot headed and have bad attitudes.

7. Black women stop caring about their appearance after a certain age.

8. Black women are not as sexually open as other races, especially in regards to oral sex.

9. Black women’s tolerance is far too low; they are no longer empathetic to the black man’s struggle in White America.

10. Black women do not cater to their men.

OP - WTF should White, Hispanic, Asian, etc, men care whether black women make black men feel under appreciated? Tell it to 'Dear Abby'.

Wake up, Whining Boy. NO ONE can MAKE YOU feel anything that you don't want to feel. YOU make yourself feel: horny, lonely, appreciated, under appreciated, manly, unmanly, insulted, or whatever.

I've never had any trouble getting oral sex from the black women I've dated. Maybe it's the way that you ask for it (demand it ?) that causes you to miss out.

Maybe if you catered to a black woman more, she would cater to you more.

Mohammad lied to you, sucka. Women are NOT your property. They do NOT owe you: patience, control, tolerance, or anything else.

I've seen very attractive black women of every age, who take care of their appearance fine. It may be the way that you treat women that causes yours to stop caring about how they look. If all you are going to do is beat her up, and wreck her face, why should she bother making it pretty for your first?

I could go on, but won't. You get the picture. If you are missing out with black women, it is your own fault.

It might help if you quit whining....and start living in the 21st Century.

11/3/2014 7:55:42 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from italianroyalty:

Italian Puerto Rican that loves rice and beans is you

11/3/2014 7:59:30 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

italianroyalty
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,368)
London
United Kingdom
22, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from mintwax:
Italian Puerto Rican that loves rice and beans is you

If you want a good comeback, go and scrape off what i left on your mums tongue.

[Edited 11/3/2014 8:02:07 AM ]

11/3/2014 7:59:56 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

plantkeeper
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,805)
Alexandria, VA
52, joined Apr. 2011

I see nothing wrong with list myself.....

Except we're not gold diggers because we expect our men to bring something to the table..

[Edited 11/3/2014 8:02:30 AM ]

11/3/2014 8:06:51 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

dssg
Cleveland, OH
54, joined Aug. 2014

They smell bad!

11/3/2014 8:28:26 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
lckmyclit
Adegem
Belgium
84, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from dssg:
They smell bad!

Stop sucking dirty dck...

11/3/2014 8:29:28 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

dssg
Cleveland, OH
54, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from lckmyclit:
Stop sucking dirty dck...

That's your specialty Homer!

11/3/2014 8:31:11 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
lckmyclit
Adegem
Belgium
84, joined Oct. 2014

You have a boner for me ....

11/3/2014 8:36:32 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

norwegianwood64
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,183)
Fort Payne, AL
52, joined Jul. 2014

#11....black women are bat shit crazy

11/3/2014 8:39:28 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
lckmyclit
Adegem
Belgium
84, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from norwegianwood64:
#11....black women are bat shit crazy

11/3/2014 8:48:19 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

Fat and loud

11/3/2014 8:50:58 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
lckmyclit
Adegem
Belgium
84, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from mintwax:
Fat and loud

You are old ,ugly, and almost dead...

Possible 'chatting' detected. You have already posted in this thread recently. Please wait for some other people to reply before posting in this thread again, or wait like an hour or so, whichever comes first. Sorry for the inconvenience.

11/3/2014 8:57:57 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

Hair helmet wearing and ugly

with a big mouth

and ape like behavior

11/3/2014 9:17:16 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
b2cold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,950)
Elk Grove Village, IL
36, joined Mar. 2014

Op where the hell did u come up wit dis bs

11/3/2014 9:22:28 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
lckmyclit
Adegem
Belgium
84, joined Oct. 2014

Op is maf that he will get cremated and his ashes will be flushed down the toilet. ..

11/3/2014 9:24:41 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

photoartistguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (69,442)
Minneapolis, MN
27, joined Dec. 2007

Wait

There is only ten

11/3/2014 9:32:41 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  

mintwax
Salisbury, NC
42, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from b2cold:
Op where the hell did u come up wit dis bs

Its not BS give yourself a few more years

11/3/2014 9:36:33 AM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
theringhand
Kalamazoo, MI
36, joined Jul. 2014

You sound like me talking about white women.

11/3/2014 12:14:07 PM Top 10 Reasons not to Date a Black Woman  
chubby_chazer
Riverdale, GA
35, joined Jun. 2014

go white & you will be alright!