Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler 40

Please note that a couple of posts have been removed from this thread. macon ga chat line Your guide to dating all in 1 place. Amid their busy lives, dating apps present people a handy and time effective way to meet persons in their search for a important other. freelocaldates How essential are century beliefs to you? This website is strictly a news and information site about the illness.

best rated hookup apps

Coming in second is Bumble, which discovered from women s feedback from applying Tinder, some of whom have gotten overwhelmed by incoming messages. personals jacksonville fl Pulmonary Hypertension News is strictly a news and info website about the disease. If I break items off with him, how really should we even continue a correspondence? But I do have doubts about him often. cityxguide jersey shore The pandemic has forced Dawn Burnett to uncover new techniques to express her character while dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/3/2014 2:08:06 PM Need advice please  

amybaby2
Seattle, WA
24, joined Jun. 2009

Soo theres this guy who admitted to me about 2 months ago he had feelings for me and I had no clue what to say. Soo he left it alone. Well this last weekend I was out celebrating halloween and I was semi drunk my cousin was puking everywhere I was takin her home and I look at my phone and he text me and I got excited.well I got my cousin home and he came over. We obviously had sex and I woke up the next morning realizing what had happened. He is attached now. Ok so some back round info he lives in his car and is goin to college to improve his life. I was feeling really shallow for having the reason for not dating him be he lives in his car. Soo I decided to give him a change. And then the clingyness came on. He always wants to touch me and kiss me and hes always saying things he shouldnt be sayin yet. He also might be suicidal. Im afraid when i tell him hes not my type ima send him in a suicidal rage. Im not heartless I tried but hes not my type. I dont know how to tell him.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/3/2014 2:09:56 PM Need advice please  

mrfckinpetey
Over 2,000 Posts (2,466)
Orlando, FL
29, joined Jun. 2014

Using suicide and depression to hold onto someone is no different than kidnap.

Tell him to f**k off, and deal with his life.

We all have problems and most of us make due. Time to grow up.

[Edited 11/3/2014 2:10:17 PM ]

11/3/2014 2:14:20 PM Need advice please  

b2cold
Over 2,000 Posts (3,663)
Bark River, MI
22, joined Mar. 2014

Tell em.

11/3/2014 3:25:29 PM Need advice please  

hurryme
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,377)
Bloomingdale, GA
50, joined Mar. 2011

Tell him to meet you at the gun range and tell him as your shooting a .357.

11/3/2014 3:31:10 PM Need advice please  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,874)
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

Amybaby ... get a clue how f**ked up you are ... by how f**ked up HE IS !!!

I know there has to be a learning curve and we ALL MAKE MISTAKES.

So tell him about the mistakes you make and are learning about life and how to do things as your MOM AND DAD are f**ked up like that ...

Which is where you got your Duck Disease from.

IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN .. with another loser guy who is a Monster that doesn't cry.

And if YOU DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN .. maybe get a sexually transmitted disease.

Well then ... you might tell your SELF ... 'Woman you one f**ked up b*tch'.

Then you might start working on you .. and get you fixed up .. as you are sick as he is sick.

The learning curve is a bit flat at first but it does pick up after while.

In another Country your mom and dad be tossing virgins into the Volcano praying to Father Earth to pop cherries.

In this Country .. your mom and dad where praying to the Father in Heaven that ghost f**ks his daughters who are still virgins after as they cheat on their husbands.

You are stuck in your Toddler Tantrum mentality of immature judgments, grand expectations, that you constantly justify and invalidate .. all out of your magical thinking.

Good luck sweetie .. I hope you learn fast.

The lessons are very painful .. and you got off easy so far.

He might Monster up on you and stalk you now ...

as he is a sex addict .. and other addicts going on.

He got that Madonna Wh*re thingy going on with God the Father as well.

Get his Jonestown on with the koolaid drinking or shoot you on the way out the door.

In his world every one is going to Hell ...

no condoms and taco sauce on the swartzn**ger are HOLY HOLY HOLY.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

11/3/2014 4:46:29 PM Need advice please  

theloser2123
Radford, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014

Just show us your tits and call it a day

11/3/2014 5:27:41 PM Need advice please  
missamicable
Hurst, TX
55, joined Jul. 2014

God dam,,,,,,,some people know how to pick them.

WHY THE HELL AM I SINGLE.

I have NO drama in my life.

11/3/2014 5:43:49 PM Need advice please  

deeppacific
Trenton, MI
43, joined Jun. 2014

live's in his car, how and where doe's he take a shower ?

11/3/2014 5:51:29 PM Need advice please  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,940)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

U had sex with this man,
didn't know him, see if u
had did your homework first
then u would have found out
that he's homeless, I say carry
on cause it's to late for advice, oh
by the way, u fail this semester

11/3/2014 9:22:38 PM Need advice please  

alexj19382
Tacoma, WA
20, joined Oct. 2014

He's a f**k up and he'll drag you down with him

11/3/2014 9:23:07 PM Need advice please  

alexj19382
Tacoma, WA
20, joined Oct. 2014

Just show him this forum

11/3/2014 9:43:20 PM Need advice please  

bruce_2014
Over 2,000 Posts (3,335)
Dothan, AL
56, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from amybaby2:
Soo theres this guy who admitted to me about 2 months ago he had feelings for me and I had no clue what to say. Soo he left it alone. Well this last weekend I was out celebrating halloween and I was semi drunk my cousin was puking everywhere I was takin her home and I look at my phone and he text me and I got excited.well I got my cousin home and he came over. We obviously had sex and I woke up the next morning realizing what had happened. He is attached now. Ok so some back round info he lives in his car and is goin to college to improve his life. I was feeling really shallow for having the reason for not dating him be he lives in his car. Soo I decided to give him a change. And then the clingyness came on. He always wants to touch me and kiss me and hes always saying things he shouldnt be sayin yet. He also might be suicidal. Im afraid when i tell him hes not my type ima send him in a suicidal rage. Im not heartless I tried but hes not my type. I dont know how to tell him.

so says the slut who landed a nice guy instead of a bad boy ... then she would be complaining "Why did he dump me"....??

Once again the typical American female has to blame men for her slutty behavior....

11/3/2014 11:26:06 PM Need advice please  

mcguirekl
Bellevue, WA
18, joined Oct. 2014

I say tell him how you feel
Tell him your uncomfortable with him saying that stuff and that he is always touching you and if he doesnt change even though you told him how you feep dump him. He most likely will use the suicidal thoights against you but you dont want to risk your happiness

11/3/2014 11:41:00 PM Need advice please  

sweetsinglelife
Waterford, CT
57, joined Jul. 2014

I hope you're not serious.

11/4/2014 12:33:36 AM Need advice please  

naturebiy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,437)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Just tell him you got drunk..

You was lonely. .

Needed some ass..

And that is all you needed him for at the moment. .

Honesty is the best policy. .

No need in trying to make yourself look like an angel.

11/4/2014 12:42:36 AM Need advice please  

keyboardkat
Over 2,000 Posts (3,586)
Oklahoma City, OK
39, joined Feb. 2011

Naw,just tell him gently and softly to buzz off and kill himself if that's his thing.

Ask for his car first,so he won't blow his brains all over the seat,that shits hard to clean.

11/4/2014 1:16:21 AM Need advice please  

blue3rose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,640)
Saint Louis, MO
39, joined Jun. 2013

Honesty, you should say I was horny you were available it happened n that's it were done. This is about me n I'm sorry if you feel used.

11/4/2014 1:19:36 AM Need advice please  
mccirrus
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,510)
Fishers, IN
35, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from mrfckinpetey:
Using suicide and depression to hold onto someone is no different than kidnap.

Tell him to f**k off, and deal with his life.

We all have problems and most of us make due. Time to grow up.

Goddammit, Petey is right as usual!

11/4/2014 2:49:01 AM Need advice please  

grneyesrme
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,202)
Sacramento, CA
46, joined Aug. 2013

It's only your responsibility for being honest not for how well the honesty is received.

11/4/2014 6:18:20 AM Need advice please  

stregaleonora
Over 1,000 Posts (1,141)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

Honesty is rarely received well anyway.

11/4/2014 6:39:15 AM Need advice please  

karmakiki40
Houston, TX
40, joined Aug. 2014

Dude is trying to move out of his car and in with you. If you don't want him tell him to park his car in another drive way.

11/4/2014 7:30:58 AM Need advice please  

bruce_2014
Over 2,000 Posts (3,335)
Dothan, AL
56, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from blue3rose:
Honesty, you should say I was horny you were available it happened n that's it were done. This is about me n I'm sorry if you feel used.