Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

Having two to 5 minute video chats with strangers from places like the Philippines or components of the was remarkable, she said. dating in dublin ca Cheaters, age gaps, student/teacher relationships, and far more. It could invite humour into the conversation or shine a compassionate light with answers such as ‘spend time with my parents . best dating apps in lithuania Sign in to commentBe respectful, retain it civil and keep on subject.

m hookup com

On its face, Tinder encourages you to make shallow, snap judgments about potential partners. naples singles over 50 We at Selection acknowledge the Gadigal people today, the regular custodians of this land on which we perform, and pay our respects to the Very first Nations persons of this nation. Troubles and subjects about Obtaining Married, Concerns and Strategies about Wedding cakes, Wedding songs, Exactly where to get married, Wedding decoration and other things necessary for the greatest Wedding. trucici onlyfans He was beyond embarrassed and told me it was the lowest point of his life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/7/2014 8:36:09 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

playground1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,495)
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011
online now!

@savior,
You used to be cool, what
Happened To you?
You're
stuck on all this racial crap
like Knownothing
you let his hate infect you

[Edited 11/7/2014 8:36:52 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/7/2014 8:38:37 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from 1darksavior:
this is not about blackwomen dating whiteboys this about them not having respect for themselves siding with the klan

And the church said Amen...

11/7/2014 8:44:10 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,811)
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from playground1:
@savior,
You used to be cool, what
Happened To you?
You're
stuck on all this racial crap
like Knownothing
you let his hate infect you
tell uswhat makes me un cool? , why when ablackman says enough! with the bullchit he becomes un-cool, i find it very sad to see how my sisters act and what they except trying to get the gold ticket.

11/7/2014 8:48:40 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mikey20928
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,681)
Knoxville, TN
52, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Someone told me you were one of the klan organizers Mikey.

No I don't hate everybody in a certain race, Mostly just the kill whitey dumb asses, that come on and try to act nice at first, and then start preaching hate. We got a few of them now..Same guys, different profiles, and pics..

11/7/2014 9:15:10 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

moleculex
Las Vegas, NV
44, joined Apr. 2014

Savior i agree with you i understand what you mean twining or whatever she call herself is a prime example. No pride in herself slave mentality. To turn the table why would you want a white woman that constantly be-littles who she is.Downing the race she is.No integrity self respect probably like to be called n**ger during sex.She's an impostor . Twinn please stay with your white race.And dont have kids please

11/7/2014 9:25:48 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

wedontgiveaf
Over 1,000 Posts (1,052)
Vancouver, WA
27, joined Dec. 2013

I'm white chocolate peppermint pretzels

11/7/2014 9:32:23 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,420)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

I wouldn't date any woman with no self respect no matter what the reason.

11/7/2014 9:38:57 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

playground1
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011
online now!

Quote from 1darksavior:
tell uswhat makes me un cool? , why when ablackman says enough! with the bullchit he becomes un-cool, i find it very sad to see how my sisters act and what they except trying to get the gold ticket.

Tell us???

has nothing to do with you
Being black

You used to post in all kinds
Of threads, you would have conversations with everyone

I didn't always agree with you
But respected your point of view

Now, you only
Post in hate black women threads, THATS the uncool part

you can say enough, But really
All this bashing of black women accomplishes nothing

you don't really think anything HERE or anyone HERE
Is going to change because
YOU'VE had enough do you?

11/7/2014 9:54:16 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Wow, what an insulting and attacking comment.

11/7/2014 9:58:27 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

playground1
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011
online now!

^^^^^instigator, Manipulater
I'm on to you

11/7/2014 10:01:54 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

I love my black women but you deserve to get bash you got more white men in your profile than a little bit. Not one black man. Are you racist against your own people?

11/7/2014 10:04:19 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

People ghost, YOU don't know who might listen or change because of that man.

It's untrue that OP only posts in "hate black women" threads. That's a lie.

And just because a black man speaks against racism, or selloutism, why tell him to shut up and get back to acting like it's ok the way racists and sellouts act?

Why not inbox him if your genuine?

Instead of coming in here attacking a black man speaking against racist bias and bullshit, to appear as if your enlightened, and he's not?

11/7/2014 10:06:02 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from tremayne1284:
I love my black women! You got more white men in your profile than a little bit. Not one black man. Are you racist against your own people?

Interesting...

11/7/2014 10:11:53 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

playground1
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011
online now!

Diabolical Instigator and manipulator,

I'm sure he can speak for himself

Nothing I said can be considered as an attack

You love to Try and orchestrate hate, and twist words, don't you
...its rhetorical

11/7/2014 10:22:20 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

Don't you know God gone send Jesus to kill the edomites(whites)? The ones that do live will be slaves to the Israelite nation that makes it into heaven which is earth! Revelation 13:10 he that leadeth intoccaptivity shall go into captivity. The bible is not a book of peace. Deuteronomy 32:7 tells you to remember the past ask your father and he will she's thee! Don't forget what happen to your ancestors because when Jesus comes back to slaughter the wicked especially the edomites(white nation) and you fold he taking your head off! Show me where God said everybody should come together in the bible? God was a God of War and separation. He was only concerned with Jacob(Israel).

11/7/2014 10:23:35 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mikey20928
Knoxville, TN
52, joined Jun. 2014

STFU Buckwheat

11/7/2014 10:32:54 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
kungfu_candy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,408)
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from mikey20928:
No I don't hate everybody in a certain race, Mostly just the kill whitey dumb asses, that come on and try to act nice at first, and then start preaching hate. We got a few of them now..Same guys, different profiles, and pics..

Unfortunately they're like roaches. Block one 20 will come.

11/7/2014 10:40:24 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

casheyesblond
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,483)
Belmont, NC
50, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from tremayne1284:
Don't you know God gone send Jesus to kill the edomites(whites)? The ones that do live will be slaves to the Israelite nation that makes it into heaven which is earth! Revelation 13:10 he that leadeth intoccaptivity shall go into captivity. The bible is not a book of peace. Deuteronomy 32:7 tells you to remember the past ask your father and he will she's thee! Don't forget what happen to your ancestors because when Jesus comes back to slaughter the wicked especially the edomites(white nation) and you fold he taking your head off! Show me where God said everybody should come together in the bible? God was a God of War and separation. He was only concerned with Jacob(Israel).

Many times over I have debunked your blatant nonsense,bigotry and cultic thinking with providing commentary from well known credible Bible scholars and theologians.

You do not know your Bible.All you ever do is cherry pick scripture and make a complete cluster f**k out of it by inserting "the white man" every chance you can.

And yes I called you a pseudo-Jew--a fake Jew/Jewish wanna-be that could not tell the difference between Yiddish and Hebrew if he tried.Where did you study at ? The Bar Ilan? Ben Gurion? Hebrew University?”

Well heck no.

Was your my mother born into Judaism ?

Well heck no.

Did you convert to Judaism ?

Well heck no.

You call yourself a Hebrew Israelite/Black Israelite hence the reason you also claim to be Jewish.

News flash for ya:It's more than possible the 12 tribes were dark skinned, however, that does not justify that all or any "black" Africans that ended up as slaves are descendents of the 12 tribes.

The slaves taken into the USA while being African it would be impossible to prove descent from one of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Meanwhile,you can self identify whatever you want to but unless you can prove that you are part of the Ethiopian Beta group(not gonna happen) then you are not entitled to citizenship under the Israeli “Right of Return” and ya gonna need to get a tourist visa just like the rest of us.

deal with it !

11/7/2014 10:50:39 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Just a second, you're giving credence as if it's fact that no Black Americans could be descendants from biblical Hebrews.

You are also acting like the Jewish centers of learning are the only way one can know about Judaism.

And you also are placing your entire argument on the traditions of men concerning who is a real Jew.

I don't agree with everything that guy says, but you are trying to act like you can totally disprove any Black Americans being from the biblical line.

And all blacks in America weren't brought here as slaves.

11/7/2014 10:53:32 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/7/2014 10:55:54 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
jimmco
Monroe, NY
52, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from plantkeeper:
Oh Lord.....

You said it sistah...Oh Lord....really OP?

11/7/2014 11:01:15 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
50, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from dr_know:
Just a second, you're giving credence as if it's fact that no Black Americans could be descendants from biblical Hebrews.

You are also acting like the Jewish centers of learning are the only way one can know about Judaism.

And you also are placing your entire argument on the traditions of men concerning who is a real Jew.

I don't agree with everything that guy says, but you are trying to act like you can totally disprove any Black Americans being from the biblical line.

Your assumptions regarding my post are wrong.

I'm not arguing with the possibility that the 12 tribes were dark skinned, but that's not what tremayne1284 is claiming.tremayne1284 trying to claim that all "black" Africans that ended up as slaves are descendents of the 12 tribes.

America is not Egypt

The Israelites who were to be taken to Egypt in the Deuteronomy passage were to come to Israel and not Africa.The Israelites would be taken back from where they rejected God back into the land of Egypt where they had come out.

It is a total falsehood to make Israel into Africa and apply the Israelites bondage to black slavery in America.

11/7/2014 11:03:29 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from dr_know:

actually there were no white Jews. Jew comes from judah! Read jeremiah14:2 and songs of Solomon1:5. No where is a Israelite described being White. The whites are Esau. It tells you in Malachi and Obadiah gives a good description. She just want to out talk me. Proverbs28:1 the wicked flee when no man pursueth but the righteous is bold as a lion. She come up in the lion's den against the word of God she get roared on.

11/7/2014 11:05:39 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
50, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from tremayne1284:
first off you ain't never debunk nothing. The curses in the Bible are signs to wake up the chosen nation and got dammit we waking up! The Africans are going into slavery. I have shut you down plenty of times for trying to come against me. The curses us how we identify ourselves! How else are the Israelites going to wake up if that's not it?

The great commission is NOT to go into all the world and spread your beast paranoia,hate,and bigotry layered within racial lines that divide.

The great commission is proclaiming and spreading the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

White man is not the anti-Christ as you have falsely claimed.We are all one in Christ.

(Gal 3:28 KJV) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Again,my suggestion to you is to consult Strongs, Hebrew lexicons or any other bible tools to help you better understand the figurative speech and "hebrewisms" used in the bible instead of spending your time "pretending" you are Jewish while simultaneously clinging to your black supremacist cultic BS.

11/7/2014 11:06:33 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from casheyesblond:
Quote from dr_know:
Just a second, you're giving credence as if it's fact that no Blacki Americans could be descendants from biblical Hebrews.

Your assumptions regarding my post are wrong.

I'm not arguing with the possibility that the 12 tribes were dark skinned, but that's not what tremayne1284 is claiming.tremayne1284 trying to claim that all "black" Africans that ended up as slaves are descendents of the 12 tribes.

America is not Egypt

The Israelites who were to be taken to Egypt in the Deuteronomy passage were to come to Israel and not Africa.The Israelites would be taken back from where they rejected God back into the land of Egypt where they had come out.

It is a total falsehood to make Israel into Africa and apply the Israelites bondage to black slavery in America.
we are not Africans. Just because you got us from Africa does not mean we are African. We ended up in Africa when the Romans tried to wipe out the Israelite nation and we went among the Africans and blended in. So they couldn't tell us a part!

11/7/2014 11:14:53 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

I read Deuteronomy 28 differently. Black Americans actually do fit that passage, and no other cultures does.

When it says "You will go back to Egypt", that meant bondage, not the literal borders of Kemet (Egypt). Cross-referencing The Bible, will show you other places that "egypt" is used in that same way.

As far as all that talk he does about whites...I haven't really looked into too tough.

11/7/2014 11:18:12 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

Revelation2:9 I know thy works and tribulation of poverty but thou art rich and I know the blasphemy of them that say they arejews and are not but are the synagogue of Satan. You been running your mouth and have not given a verse saying the Jews are white. All you been doing is saying I ain't a Jew when I just showed a I matched up with the curses of the Bible! Why you think the whites rewriting the bible? Its because they know that Israel is waking up!

11/7/2014 11:18:58 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

woman_4_woman
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,609)
Omaha, NE
26, joined Jun. 2014

probably not

11/7/2014 11:20:01 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
50, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from tremayne1284:

we are not Africans. Just because you got us from Africa does not mean we are African. We ended up in Africa when the Romans tried to wipe out the Israelite nation and we went among the Africans and blended in. So they couldn't tell us a part!

Is it possible that Old Testament Hebrews left behind some black ancestors? Yes. Given Israel’s proximity to Africa, it is plausible that there are African Jewish groups, especially following the Roman expulsion and the Diaspora of the Jews. In fact, the entire Jewish nation spent four centuries in Africa before returning to the Promised Land (modern-day Israel), and interactions between the Hebrews and African nations are documented throughout the Old Testament.

There is a group of black Jews living in Africa today who practice a very ancient form of Judaism. Unlike the modern Original African Hebrew Israelite Nation of Jerusalem, the Beta Israel group of Ethiopia is accepted by the majority of Jews and by the nation of Israel as being historically Jewish.

When it comes to the question of Black Hebrews / Israelites, it is not so much a matter of whether there are groups of blacks with partial Jewish ancestry living in the world today. The question is whether these particular groups claiming Jewish ancestry truly are descendants of the biblical Hebrews.

Meanwhile

You are a pseudo-Jew--a fake Jew/Jewish wanna-be

The main ethnic element of Ashkenazim (German and Eastern European Jews), Sephardim (Spanish and Portuguese Jews), Mizrakhim (Middle Eastern Jews), Juhurim (Mountain Jews of the Caucasus), Italqim (Italian Jews), and most other modern Jewish populations of the world is Israelite. Not you !

For the real Jews,which is not you,the Exodus has been central to Judaism and even today it is recounted daily in Jewish prayers and celebrated in the festival of Pesach.

DNA evidence has long discredited the so called Black Hebrews.

All you keep doing is repeating the ramblings of F.S. Cherry and William Saunders Crowdy,which is the founders of your lil religious cult.

11/7/2014 11:20:40 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
I read Deuteronomy 28 differently. Black Americans actually do fit that passage, and no other cultures does.

When it says "You will go back to Egypt", that meant bondage, not the literal borders of Kemet (Egypt). Cross-referencing The Bible, will show you other places that "egypt" is used in that same way.

As far as all that talk he does about whites...I haven't really looked into too tough.
what you want to know about the so called whites. White is your t shirt. The bible calls them red but gives you a better description in the book of obidiah.

11/7/2014 11:23:53 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
50, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from dr_know:

The Deuteronomy text has nothing to do with African Blacks who were sold in America as slaves.

The ships in Deuteronomy 28:68 have nothing to do with slave ships to America.

The ships in this text would travel by the way of the Red Sea, which was the route they traveled along the shores to Mount Horeb. God threatened the Israelites he would evict them out of the land of promise for their evils and send them back to Egypt.

Good question to ask tremayne1284,Why does he falsely claim they were brought to America by God for punishment for their evils and sins in Africa as Israelites? If this were true, America would be a place of curse for them and they should all want to go back to their Israel in Africa.

11/7/2014 11:29:36 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from tremayne1284:

Is it possible that Old Testament Hebrews left behind some black ancestors? Yes. Given Israel’s proximity to Africa, it is plausible that there are African Jewish groups, especially following the Roman expulsion and the Diaspora of the Jews. In fact, the entire Jewish nation spent four centuries in Africa before returning to the Promised Land (modern-day Israel), and interactions between the Hebrews and African nations are documented throughout the Old Testament.

There is a group of black Jews living in Africa today who practice a very ancient form of Judaism. Unlike the modern Original African Hebrew Israelite Nation of Jerusalem, the Beta Israel group of Ethiopia is accepted by the majority of Jews and by the nation of Israel as being historically Jewish.

When it comes to the question of Black Hebrews / Israelites, it is not so much a matter of whether there are groups of blacks with partial Jewish ancestry living in the world today. The question is whether these particular groups claiming Jewish ancestry truly are descendants of the biblical Hebrews.

Meanwhile

You are a pseudo-Jew--a fake Jew/Jewish wanna-be

The main ethnic element of Ashkenazim (German and Eastern European Jews), Sephardim (Spanish and Portuguese Jews), Mizrakhim (Middle Eastern Jews), Juhurim (Mountain Jews of the Caucasus), Italqim (Italian Jews), and most other modern Jewish populations of the world is Israelite. Not you !

For the real Jews,which is not you,the Exodus has been central to Judaism and even today it is recounted daily in Jewish prayers and celebrated in the festival of Pesach.

DNA evidence has long discredited the so called Black Hebrews.

All you keep doing is repeating the ramblings of F.S. Cherry and William Saunders Crowdy,which is the founders of your lil religious cult.
you real smart! there is no such thing as an African jew. You are what your father is! When ever the male breed with the woman the tribe was named after him. Prove to me who fit that curse. Jesus came for only Israel. Mathews 1:21, 10:5-6 15:24, 18,11

11/7/2014 11:32:16 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mikey20928
Knoxville, TN
52, joined Jun. 2014

STFU Buckwheat.

11/7/2014 11:32:52 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

Its says we will go back to slavery. From THERE (slavery) we will be sold to the enemy (whites)in nakedness and thirst! With yokes if iron around our necks. Y'all want me to name another curse that's fits us well?

[Edited 11/7/2014 11:35:03 PM ]

11/7/2014 11:33:19 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
50, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from dr_know:

The bondage mentioned in the text is speaking about a spiritual bondage.In context,it is referring to slavery to sin.
God promises to bring them out of their bondage, and we understand this also applies to us in that He is bringing us out of spiritual bondage.

Only with tremayne1284's perversion misinterpretation of the Bible has him inserting words like America,Hispanics blacks and native Indians.And this perversion misinterpretation of the Bible began with F.S. Cherry and William Saunders Crowdy.

That marks the beginning of his religious cult.

11/7/2014 11:43:19 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

moleculex
Las Vegas, NV
44, joined Apr. 2014

All of these black female impostors agreeing with different races bashing men of their race on the internet. Need to be exposed to their community. I'm willing to bet they're poverty stricken and miserable in their skin. Just because your not male doesn't mean your not black. And its funny how other races are still brainwashing some of my race to thinking we're inferior. And just like Willie lynch spoke of. Start with the mother's and the mentality will follow with the sons. You skumm just dont have children. Leave that to the proud black women. Then you wonder why black people like yourselves have no self-respect. Maybe those few was raised with mother's like yourselves.

11/7/2014 11:43:57 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from dr_know:

The bondage mentioned in the text is speaking about a spiritual bondage.In context,it is referring to slavery to sin.
God promises to bring them out of their bondage, and we understand this also applies to us in that He is bringing us out of spiritual bondage.

Only with tremayne1284's perversion misinterpretation of the Bible has him inserting words like America,Hispanics blacks and native Indians.And this perversion misinterpretation of the Bible began with F.S. Cherry and William Saunders Crowdy.

That marks the beginning of his religious cult.
so you saying God curse was to make us sin. The curse was for if we did sin. Thats like saying uf you sin im a curse you and make you sin again(intelligent answer)(who getting debunked lol)The ships are slave ships. Any ship that takes you back to slavery is a slave ship? She ain't gave no bible verses yet about the Jews being white. All you been doingis saying I'm a lie. You ain't debunk nothing here! I thought you was going to debunk me! Well at least we know ain't no white Israelites in the bible?

[Edited 11/7/2014 11:46:03 PM ]

11/7/2014 11:45:46 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

@ Cash, that passage goes into explicit detail about slavery. It fits exactly everything that happened to Black Americans in the "curse" part of those verses.

FACT

So now, the only thing you're saying is that it was talking about a different location of where the ships traveled. But the passage doesn't explicitly say that. That's an INTERPRETATION.

And a good question to ask you, is when are Europeans going to go back to Europe?

11/7/2014 11:50:42 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

moleculex
Las Vegas, NV
44, joined Apr. 2014

And casheyes we're able to read now get it. Your brainwashing techniques probably would still work if it was forbidden again.So try that on some illegal latins that cant read english yet. Comprende please enough.

11/7/2014 11:55:37 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

11/7/2014 11:59:53 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

I'm at work and have no charger in my truck so don't think she debunked me. Once again I handled the devil that the bible speaks of! I know you whites just didn't think I was calling you devil for the HELL of it. Everything has to be understood precept by precept.

11/8/2014 12:03:39 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

Proverbs28:1 the wicked flee(cash) when no man pursueth but the righteous stands bold as a lion(the nigga with afro) Man it seem like the Bible got a verse for everything!

[Edited 11/8/2014 12:04:36 AM ]

11/8/2014 12:13:51 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,104)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from playground1:
Tell us???

has nothing to do with you
Being black

You used to post in all kinds
Of threads, you would have conversations with everyone

I didn't always agree with you
But respected your point of view

Now, you only
Post in hate black women threads, THATS the uncool part

you can say enough, But really
All this bashing of black women accomplishes nothing

you don't really think anything HERE or anyone HERE
Is going to change because
YOU'VE had enough do you?

Yeah yeah yeah you don't like me so the f**k what get over it.

You and the majority of the black women on here post in and start just as much threads like these as the black men do so you're are not pure of anything. It's always going against black men for some damn reason when everybody participates in them. Yet if you're a black man you get beat up for it. I'm not the most popular person on here and don't care to be, but I have 15 threads I started under this username that aren't race related. There is only one talking about black women and not in a negative way or trying to put them down. However and another black chick on her especially you insisted that I hate black women. You assume that I hate black women because I don't kiss nobody ass.

My opinion, unless you haven't posted in one of these threads, then shut the f**k up about it or don't enter it. If you have nothing to add to the resolution other than your f**king constant disenfranchisement of black men because we are doing the same as the rest of the dh population then shut the f**k up. Don't come crying about the frequency of black men in these types of threads when you are a participant of them as well.

Sad part about this shit you have black women that will cut a black man down, but want praise from us. Then you're dumb asses get cut down by racist white men don't say shit about it, and go praise white men afterwards. Another f**ked up part is when you have black women bitterly telling black men to go to their white women as if we are all after white women, but then she would go to a white guy simply because she believes a black is with a white woman. Do you not see how f**k irrational and f**ked up some black women in here train of thought is?

I do however get what goes on here. People like to be apart of the crowd. and feel like they are a part of something. Therefore they walk and work in packs against anyone that disturbs the fabric of what they consider the norm. You as well as many others lack the mental capacity to think independent of that pack. You're conditioned to disregard what any black men you don't like or that doesn't conform to the masses has to say. It doesn't matter how intelligently the subject matter is the first action is attack because it was started by a black man.

I know I'm gonna get racist remarks, and hateful remarks from some of the black women on here that claim I hate them. It's whatever to me I expect nothing more or less. When someone has put black women down and tried to be racist I have stepped in and defended black women instead of coward like I see a lot of black women do in the face of racist. This is unless pisses me off and makes me sad.

11/8/2014 12:15:44 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

I know all those things. And when I say "white jew", I'm doing so that they may understand me, without nee having to write explanations all the time.

As far as whites, I think evil is evil. All evil shall be judged.

But I'm not the judge.

So I don't go around wishing and hoping evil upon others, or even quoting the vengeance of God assist the evil that people do.

All white people are not evil in my opinion, and all black people are not holy.

11/8/2014 1:12:46 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

playground1
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011
online now!

WHAT THE F*UK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? Nevermind I know

TRY READING FIRST

ya angry a** male

You're so ready to call names
Curse argue and fight that's
all you know

it's not all black women's
fault YOU chose a hoe who
tricked you and tried to pin a baby on you, you ain't been right since

My post was NOT FOR YOU

it said @savior

The anger and hate From you
And those other race obsessed
males is why NO ONE TAKES ANY
OF YOU SERIOUS, you all are
Just a big joke, something to
Play with, yank your chain
And you bark on cue, then we
Laugh some more

The way you all talk, If I wasn't black, I wouldn't have
Anything to do with any of you
for fear your all this way...
angry, mean and threatening

All of you are obsessed with slavery, the white man, AND
who black women date...as if
you could really do anything
about it

All of you regurgitate the same tired things, you Sound
Just like the real racists
on this site, same frequency of hate, except All of you are black directing it at black
women, which is Worse!

Take the slave shackles off
Your mind this is 2014, nobody
Cares about your racist crap

11/8/2014 1:34:54 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Thank you God!

All I can do is thank God!

LOL

11/8/2014 2:08:25 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,104)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from playground1:
WHAT THE F*UK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? Nevermind I know

TRY READING FIRST

ya angry a** male

Not angry black male just tired of women like you who attempt to label people things because you don't agree

You're so ready to call names
Curse argue and fight that's
all you know

If that's what you think all I know it's apparent you don't know me and never interacted me on a positive platform because all you know is trying to be negative.

it's not all black women's
fault YOU chose a hoe who
tricked you and tried to pin a baby on you, you ain't been right since

Never said it was all black women's fault for anything. However I don't see the point of you reaching back into any situations I brought up in a past relationship. If you must know I'm very happy to be raising my two sons there's no complaints there. Sorry I'm not the deadbeat dad you were hoping I would be.

My post was NOT FOR YOU

it said @savior

It doesn't matter if it were for me or not. That has never stopped you from replying when a post wasn't for you. Why do you feel so entitled to be able to respond to something that wasn't directed directly at you but others cannot do the same?

The anger and hate From you
And those other race obsessed
males is why NO ONE TAKES ANY
OF YOU SERIOUS, you all are
Just a big joke, something to
Play with, yank your chain
And you bark on cue, then we
Laugh some more

I'm a race obsessed male but you are also in these type of threads. I speak my piece like anyone else and participate in them no more or less than you. When I start threads they aren't race related and like all the other non race related threads most people including you have no interest in them. Your only interest is to come in these type of threads to see what black guy you can bash. I have 3 threads right now that aren't about race, but I don't see your a** contributing to them.

The way you all talk, If I wasn't black, I wouldn't have
Anything to do with any of you
for fear your all this way...
angry, mean and threatening

You sound racist right there seriously. You might as well you the infamous line "you people" that's exactly what you sound like.

All of you are obsessed with slavery, the white man, AND
who black women date...as if
you could really do anything
about it

Once again sounding racist. I don't recall me saying much about slavery please point it out. Only time I really speak on white men is in regards to the racist ones and how you and damn near every other black women let them say racist shit without saying a word about it. I never said I was against anybody dating anybody, just don't bash black men to do it.

All of you regurgitate the same tired things, you Sound
Just like the real racists
on this site, same frequency of hate, except All of you are black directing it at black
women, which is Worse!

You don't want to hear what black men have to say and call us racist, but you over look the blatant and indirect racism that comes from the racist white men. You turn a blind eye to it because you are a f**king coward. I may say things black women may not like but you can't tell me what I say is a lie. I have no problem addressing racism and even addressing black men as well. I stand up for black women and never put anyone above them. I'm never downing anyone else race and never let a woman of another race down black women. Yet I'm the racist. No you're f**king weak.

Take the slave shackles off
Your mind this is 2014, nobody
Cares about your racist crap

No slave shackles here. I just don't try pretend things aren't as they are when they are in plain sight. I never knew that the year had to do anything with how society is progressing. If you're able to say all this and call me a racist than why aren't you able to do the same to the real racist that are saying racist things about black men and women....let me guess cuz you're a coward and you're weak.

Trust me the way you and others are I'm not the only one who sees this and feel the way I do I maybe the only one to speak up, but people see how a lot of black women are attacking black men but won't say shit to the racist men.

11/8/2014 2:14:45 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,104)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

My last three threads

When you're smiling the whole world smiles with you.

Ex mate....Ex date place

Give the people what they want

I don't see you or any of the other women that cry so f**king much about these type of thread in any of mine that have nothing to do with race. Why is that because you have hate particularly for me (I don't care), and you like participating in the race threads just as much as you bash others for doing so.

11/8/2014 2:19:25 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

The best comment I've seen in a long time. The one right above me by Mister.

Standing ovation.

Classic.

11/8/2014 2:37:22 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,104)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
The best comment I've seen in a long time. The one right above me by Mister.

Standing ovation.

Classic.

I'm just being real. Anybody can go to the threads I start, but the same people that cry about these threads especially started by a black guy are the same ones in them.

11/8/2014 2:39:29 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,104)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Some people like drama. It's like calling a woman beautiful and she turns her nose up and ignore you. You call her a b*tch then you got her full rage and attention.

11/8/2014 2:47:44 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
wpbjlp
Wildomar, CA
43, joined Mar. 2014

Hell yes!!! As long as she gave me great helmet lmao

11/8/2014 3:02:59 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

playground1
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011
online now!

11/8/2014 6:02:38 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from playground1:
Blah, Blah,Blah
Same ol' regurgitated crap

YOU, and those other instigators came here and
Couldn't stand to see black women
Talking to white men, you
Haven't shut up about it since

When these women talk back at
you cause we're tired of
hearing your stupid mouths
you claim we're picking on you!

YOU AND THOSE OTHER DOLTS STARTED THIS
shit calling names FIRST! Questioning our
Self respect

ITS NONE OF YOUR F**KING BUSINESS WHO I, or any woman DATES
you all can't seem to get
That through your thick heads

YOU BLACK MALES STARTED THIS

YOU CAME AFTER US FIRST

If you want to hate all day
If you come here to fight
That's your business, I am
Not going to, ITS A WASTE OF
TIME HERE

If you want to continually hit
Your head against a brick wall
thinking your going to change
anything HERE, YOU'RE crazy

If you're going to stand against racism, do it someplace It will MATTER IT DOESN'T
MATTER ON A FREE DATING SITE
picking on black women

you all are no better than
That sick f**k Hag...ragging on black women
all day, everyday, How the
hell does that stop racism

you just look stupid, and It
Damn sure isn't going to make
me change i like white boys and thats that!

All I see is YOU ALL wanting
to take a Slavemasters place
look what is blowing me away is how many sisters that are attacking this chit of a thread made some of you think and thats all i want , think about how you all are acting , ask yourself why are none of the white men or women standing up for you all? they see what i see! now i dont date by race a good woman is a good woman ! no matter her race or even size , but never will i let a woman or man of another race attack my people if this makes me a racist so fn what !, i refuse to be a ha ha , he he lol lmao black face clown , as far as you black women and black men that have a need to fit in so much to the point that you have lost your self respect this thread is out of love not hate love yourself.

11/8/2014 6:04:43 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

“Have you forgotten, that once we were brought here, we were robbed of our names, robbed of our language, we lost our religion, our culture, our God, and many of us by the way we act, even lost our minds!” – Dr. Khalid Muhammad on Public Enemy’s ‘Night Of The Living Base Heads’.

11/8/2014 8:53:30 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,104)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from playground1:
Blah, Blah,Blah
Same ol' regurgitated crap

This shows your ignorance because you simply refuse to look at anyone point of view other than your own. I'm sorry that your brain is programmed that way.

YOU, and those other instigators came here and
Couldn't stand to see black women
Talking to white men, you
Haven't shut up about it since

Where have you at any point and anytime see me say that I didn't want a black woman talking to a white man. Please stop making false accusations.

When these women talk back at
you cause we're tired of
hearing your stupid mouths
you claim we're picking on you!

Talk back at me cause they don't want to hear the truth. Well that says a lot of how ignorant they are, but of course that's expected.

YOU AND THOSE OTHER DOLTS STARTED THIS
shit calling names FIRST! Questioning our
Self respect

I've only called people names that called me names and started attacking me. I haven't questioned anyone self respect or even called anyone a sellout. Please show me where you've seen this. Once again please stop making false accusation.

ITS NONE OF YOUR F**KING BUSINESS WHO I, or any woman DATES
you all can't seem to get
That through your thick heads

Nobody cares who you date, but it's rather f**ked up that you have put black men down to do so, or do it cuz a black man dated a white chick. You're not jumping at any of the chicks who make those I date white guys cuz I hate black guys thread.

YOU BLACK MALES STARTED THIS

Are you certain that black men started this. Let's look at the facts. Black women were already mad because black men were dating white women. Black women turned around and say hey since you can do it I can do it. Then it's the other segment that pick f**ked up black men then decide every black man is no good and decided to date a white man. It's not my fault that some black women date white men on them premises.

YOU CAME AFTER US FIRST

Only time I ever came after black women is for the negative shit you'll do, but act like you'll perfect. Everything I have said with in those content may have been disliked, but never disputed.

If you want to hate all day
If you come here to fight
That's your business, I am
Not going to, ITS A WASTE OF
TIME HERE

I'm on other parts of these forums, and make threads where everyone can participate in without anyone feeling any type of. I don't start threads that people may feel is bashing anyone's gender, culture, race, or religion. So please tell me how am I coming here to hate all day. Since you haven't responded with nothing but hateful responses I think it's only fair I assume the same about you

If you want to continually hit
Your head against a brick wall
thinking your going to change
anything HERE, YOU'RE crazy

I'm not looking to change anything, but people would know where I stand. They will know what I will or won't accept. No white woman will get the misconception that they can get me as a black man, be racist again black women, and I'll say nothing about it. It's never nothing about change anything but standing firm with your beliefs. It's funny you say that about thinking I'm gonna change anything here, but believe the whole issue has changed because it's 2014.

If you're going to stand against racism, do it someplace It will MATTER IT DOESN'T
MATTER ON A FREE DATING SITE
picking on black women

I speak up against it no matter what platform if it's being presented. Just because it' a free dating website doesn't mean I have to let it slide. I'm more than likely sure you aren't or haven't said anything against it. Probably because never had to face it. I don't pick on black women I point out shit you refuse to take responsibility for and want everyone to believe black women are perfect. I don't down them and say I'm going to another race, and I never will no matter how some piss me off.

you all are no better than
That sick f**k Hag...ragging on black women
all day, everyday, How the
hell does that stop racism

Do you see me start threads hating black women? Are any of the threads I started speaking negatively about people race? Are you a participant of the type of race related threads? Have you participate in any of my threads? If you're a participant it makes you no better then the people who are participating as well.

you just look stupid, and It
Damn sure isn't going to make
me change

I'm not looking to make you or anyone else change that a personal matter. If you decide to accept certain behavior and condemn other but put them in the same category it shows how f**ked up things really are. White guy says black women are loud ghetto b*tches and he get's a past. Black guy say black women need to curve their attitudes he gets you hate black women and you don't love your mother.

All I see is YOU ALL wanting
to take a Slavemasters place

All I see is you wanting to be with the slavemaster. I never once said anything about owning black women. Nor have I've implied such. However you do get some white guys that come with propaganda talk saying things like black men don't own black women. When the fact of the matter is we never insisted that we did. Now you have it in your head cuz it was planted there that we want to be slavemasters because the form slavemasters have told you so. Only thing I look forward to is being happy with one. I'm not a possessive person and never have been so me taking your masters place is a far fetch for this dog to chase.

I see you have nothing to say in regards to my threads which aren't about race. You want to keep the focus on these type of threads and who participates in them. Still you are doing what others are doing rather good, bad, or indifferent.

11/8/2014 9:02:55 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Again, totally destroyed her post, and exposed her underlying racist hatred, bias, and foolishness for what it is.

11/8/2014 9:03:24 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from moleculex:
All of these black female impostors agreeing with different races bashing men of their race on the internet. Need to be exposed to their community. I'm willing to bet they're poverty stricken and miserable in their skin. Just because your not male doesn't mean your not black. And its funny how other races are still brainwashing some of my race to thinking we're inferior. And just like Willie lynch spoke of. Start with the mother's and the mentality will follow with the sons. You skumm just dont have children. Leave that to the proud black women. Then you wonder why black people like yourselves have no self-respect. Maybe those few was raised with mother's like yourselves.
i would bet a million that 90% of them dont work or to go to school they did not have a strong black male i there life.

11/8/2014 9:03:43 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

plantkeeper
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,315)
Alexandria, VA
51, joined Apr. 2011

Good morning All..
Still at it, huh...

11/8/2014 9:04:19 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from plantkeeper:
Good morning All..
Still at it, huh...
mwazzzzzzz morning love