Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal websites

Nonetheless, he stuck on and the subsequent time I met him was 2 months later in Malaysia. pensacola want ads But B. Henry also introduced the notion of his The Man From U. best hookup dating sites in australia So at the finish of final year, she decided to cut points off with him fully.

megapersonsls

In a world exactly where we do not have to leave our couches to meet a partner—no matter how far apart our bodies might be—the question of how far we ll go to locate a mate becomes far more muddled. fresno hookups Any girl with a sweet tooth will really like this query. My next IRL date had just moved to New York by way of Europe and was a collector of smaller stories and observations. korean women seeking men Some people today are pretty open on the internet, sharing deep thoughts or emotions, whilst other individuals prefer to lurk, scroll and stay anonymous.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/6/2014 3:23:45 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (41,461)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Black men only huh?

Racist...plain and simple.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/6/2014 4:40:14 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Whats the problem OP...???

Black men have been dating other races for a while now.

and we see "them" whine on here about black women.

So...is this just another case of...its okay black men do this.

But not Black women????????????????????????????

Seems like it to me.

that manly image sure is a fakey thing huh?

just a bunch of cry baby whiners....if you ask me.

11/6/2014 5:15:33 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

plantkeeper
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,315)
Alexandria, VA
51, joined Apr. 2011

Morning all, still at the hate I see, did any of you sleep?...it's raining in the DMV, hate walking the dog in the rain.

11/6/2014 6:11:19 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
cali8zice
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,827)
Albany, NY
49, joined Oct. 2012

Would you like my umbrella? Lol

11/6/2014 6:14:05 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

jester0011
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,794)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

no I wouldn't op.but I'm an alien so. my opinion don't count

11/6/2014 6:20:20 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

love2kiss8
Columbus, OH
23, joined May. 2013

I am sure you already know the answer Guys will say. And it a kinda weird you added black men only.

11/6/2014 6:34:00 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,104)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

You have some white guys that consistently complain about black guys and who or how long they've dated. It's always something coming out their mouths about black men and always looking to divide black men and women. Their only concern is to divide and never had and never will have any good intentions. Anytime you have a group of racist men trying to cut you off from your own be weary of them. They care only enough to get what they want. Your black son or any black man in your family don't mean shit. They are comfortable with trying to get black women to get black men out the picture. There's a few gender based racist on here that try to play into the emotions of black women. Sad thing is a lot of black women are too blind to see it. They fall into the flattery of someone saying what they want to hear. Some do it on the premise of believing that they are getting a better man. Nonetheless they are getting a man whose character is based on hate and divide and conquer. Black men aren't perfect, and we have a lot of damn faults. However we don't try to project ourselves as being better to get another woman to be against her own race.

[Edited 11/6/2014 6:35:53 AM ]

11/6/2014 6:36:19 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,178)
Fort Stewart, GA
26, joined Mar. 2012
online now!

why is this still going on.

11/6/2014 6:41:49 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

painkillerjane9
Yonkers, NY
30, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from xray6:
pathetic

This and the topic of this thread. We're cool savior but you know you can do better, come on now.

11/6/2014 6:47:48 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jester0011:
no I wouldn't op.but I'm an alien so. my opinion don't count

You too Shane?

I'm from Zandar in the 13th Providence behind the third dark hole....just before you reach the fairway.

Where are you from?

and if you have any Dilithium Crystals....I could use a few.

11/6/2014 6:54:38 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

plantkeeper
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,315)
Alexandria, VA
51, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from cali8zice:
Would you like my umbrella? Lol

Yes...

11/6/2014 7:04:22 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

^^^^^^^maybe we can all chip in and send the op a case of tissue's for X-mas

But, don't be alarmed there were two new post about black women seeking white men....

....So, I kinda figured we would hear from him, Dr. Know and MisterMister....

if we ever see we lost track of them....just make a thread like that....they will pop up soon enough....

11/6/2014 7:38:00 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,104)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
^^^^^^^maybe we can all chip in and send the op a case of tissue's for X-mas

But, don't be alarmed there were two new post about black women seeking white men....

....So, I kinda figured we would hear from him, Dr. Know and MisterMister....

if we ever see we lost track of them....just make a thread like that....they will pop up soon enough....

Just like you always pop up. People in here know you're racist and you were the first racist I encountered when I first came on this site. All you do is try to play black women against black men. Everything that comes out your mind is something negative about black men. You have and always will be a piece of shit from the start. You got some people fooled but there are some who know exactly how you are. Once again thanks for keeping my username in your mouth. Ever notice how I never mention you that's because I don't care about you. F**king fraud.

11/6/2014 7:41:03 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
You too Shane?

I'm from Zandar in the 13th Providence behind the third dark hole....just before you reach the fairway.

Where are you from?

and if you have any Dilithium Crystals....I could use a few.
I'm from zoltar

11/6/2014 8:41:50 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,807)
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from plantkeeper:
Morning all, still at the hate I see, did any of you sleep?...it's raining in the DMV, hate walking the dog in the rain.
morning lady ,the reason i put black men is as a brother it makes me very sad to see my sisters self annihilate for years i have been saying no one gives 2 chits who you date it only becomes a issue when you dissect the black male to do so !,or you feel a announcement on how f-up the black man is , so let me help if you start a thread like this :i date or i am looking for a white man because , you are ripping the black male and dont respect yourself or your people , as for my self i date women of any race but i dont have the need to rip the black woman to do so .

11/6/2014 8:49:01 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from starr_so_happy:
Im starting to think he's haggy lol
okay let me help you (i am savior lol)why is it you posting so much or attacking me and dr knows threads i get the other black chicks they are young and dumber than a box of rocks (half of them cant buy d*ck white or black )you of all people know i dont care who you date ,and you are not the target of this thread so why ?.

11/6/2014 9:57:41 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
s_p_a_r_k_s
East Bridgewater, MA
56, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from 1darksavior:
okay let me help you (i am savior lol)why is it you posting so much or attacking me and dr knows threads i get the other black chicks they are young and dumber than a box of rocks (half of them cant buy d*ck white or black )you of all people know i dont care who you date ,and you are not the target of this thread so why ?.

Because She Has NO Loyalty To No One But Her Own Cause..

i Could Have Told You That Months Ago..

11/6/2014 9:58:48 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from 1darksavior:

Right.

11/6/2014 10:13:39 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,969)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from 1darksavior:

Self respect. A woman with specific standards and tastes has no self respect. Young and dumber than a box of rocks. You're pissing me off. The only f**king stupid person here is you and all your little friends that have an issue with black women who will only date, f**k, marry, and do any sort of extracurricular activity with white men. Here, let me explain to you why you're stupid.

BOTH OF YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE RACE THREADS YET DON'T BLOCK THE RACISTS THAT COME IN THERE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT BLACK WOMEN BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST AS RACIST AS THEY ARE!!!!!!!

Posting bout you made it cause you wanted to have an intelligent conversation yet the only thing spewing off your fingertips is how nobody's addressing the racist white folks that continue to be ignorant and you don't block the to stop them from posting.

11/6/2014 10:15:51 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

So....don't attack the racist, but attack the black person not being racist?

11/6/2014 10:20:50 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,969)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

You wanna prove you're not racist. Pick better things to thread about and learn the toggle the block app.

11/6/2014 10:24:41 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

fishnthec
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,735)
Mesquite, TX
63, joined Oct. 2010

Are you talking about the ladies who put out too early in a relationship? Or are you talking about the ladies who demonstrate self respect and takes the time to get to know her man first.

You can't have things both ways. Either you appreciate women who show self-respect or you don't really at all do you?

[Edited 11/6/2014 10:25:24 AM ]

11/6/2014 10:25:13 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

I like to see my enemies.

My thing is that even if I blocked a racist, they are still here and quoted.That's no solution. I may, or may not block a racist. But in the event they aren't blocked from a particular thread, still, if it's so acceptable to attack a person NOT being racist, it should be just as easy to do so to a racist.

And anyone can make threads relevant to dating in here. If you don't like a thread, simply don't comment.

Trying to tell others what to make threads about is arrogant and kind of silly.

11/6/2014 10:29:45 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,969)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:

Trying to tell others what to make threads about is arrogant and kind of silly.

Trying to tell others what their standards and preferences should be is ignorant and biased.

11/6/2014 10:32:43 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from twining:
Trying to tell others what their standards and preferences should be is ignorant and biased.

Agreed. And...I don't do that.

Have a good day, because apparently, nothing I say makes any sense to you.

Have a great day!!

11/6/2014 10:32:46 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mikey20928
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,680)
Knoxville, TN
52, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from 1darksavior:
would you date a woman that had no self respect or respect for their own race

Sounds like you're trying to shame black women OP?? I've tried that on white girls, but at least I want white girls. Do you want black girls OP, or do you just shame em for the hell of it??

11/6/2014 10:36:09 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,969)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Dr

The fact that you quoted then agreed with op's post means that you are.

11/6/2014 10:45:35 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,493)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

I didn't agree with ALL of that post or would've worded it that way. But I very much liked a particular part of it.

I should've clarified, I guess.

11/6/2014 10:51:43 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,969)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

But you didn't. Because you weren't planning to. It's okay to admit that you have some sort of animosity towards black women who find comfort in white men. It really is. Admitting that is step one of stopping this habit you have of digging yourself into a hole you can't lie your way out of.

11/6/2014 10:56:23 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

helmholtzwatson
Over 1,000 Posts (1,973)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014

OT: Absolutely.

I don't think my entire ethnicity deserves blanket "respect" merely because of skin tone....why would I think that a sign of integrity in others?

What you're trying to do here is make sure the lady identifies as "black" before she identifies as a woman...and that's just small-minded & limiting.

Sure there's prejudice...always has been, always will be. For ALL types of people, worldwide. But voluntarily wearing the shackles of victimhood is just a waste of time & energy which further empowers those who don't deserve it.

Props to the people/genders of all races who've avoided that comfortable trap.

11/6/2014 8:50:44 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from mikey20928:
Sounds like you're trying to shame black women OP?? I've tried that on white girls, but at least I want white girls. Do you want black girls OP, or do you just shame em for the hell of it??
mike they shamed themselves

11/6/2014 9:00:00 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/6/2014 9:30:14 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
kungfu_candy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,408)
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Aug. 2013

I don't respect black women who date black men. I pity white women who've sunk so low they resort to black men and I think Asian women who date white or American men have no shred of dignity or self esteem.

Unfortunately for black women to keep it in their race they're basically tossing their self-respect out of the window.

Unfortunately for white women their men are busy chasing races of women too good for them.

Asian women have no excuse.

[Edited 11/6/2014 9:33:38 PM ]

11/6/2014 9:32:35 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

anton998
Cincinnati, OH
27, joined Sep. 2013

Oh good. Finally a thread without racism. ..oh wait

11/6/2014 9:44:21 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

5hagstarr
South Australia
Australia
40, joined Oct. 2014

I respect my people until they get stupid........

11/6/2014 9:48:44 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
no1heremakesens
Boonton, NJ
44, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I don't respect black women who date black men. I pity white women who've sunk so low they resort to black men and I think Asian women who date white or American men have no shred of dignity or self esteem.

Unfortunately for black women to keep it in their race they're basically tossing their self-respect out of the window.

Unfortunately for white women their men are busy chasing races of women too good for them.

huh

11/6/2014 10:00:09 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

5hagstarr
South Australia
Australia
40, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:

11/6/2014 10:01:41 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
kungfu_candy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,408)
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Aug. 2013

11/6/2014 10:02:23 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

5hagstarr
South Australia
Australia
40, joined Oct. 2014

Yes you did a Kanye......

11/6/2014 10:13:57 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mikey20928
Knoxville, TN
52, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:

Yet you think you are good enough for an Asian guy..

Asian women are well known for taking care of their men the best, and for b*tching less..

11/6/2014 10:29:56 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
kungfu_candy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,408)
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Aug. 2013

@mikey

Still jealous you don't measure up eh? Technically most if not all American women are too good for American men. Higher education. Better upbringing. More ambitious. Etc.

It's cute you think that stating a random sentence makes it a fact.

Here's a forum full of men who've dated Asian women. Seems there's a reason why Asian men don't miss them when they're gone.

As a matter of fact I hope you land yourself a good kimchi lady.

http://www.lifeinkorea.com/boards/read.cfm?BoardID=19&MsgID=155

Also you forget, that Asian men actually do things that warrant them getting taken care of.

[Edited 11/6/2014 10:31:23 PM ]

11/6/2014 10:34:10 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mikey20928
Knoxville, TN
52, joined Jun. 2014

Have you really been with an Asian man??

11/6/2014 10:43:36 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
kungfu_candy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,408)
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Aug. 2013

Omg Mikey, after all this time... it's like you don't even know me.

11/6/2014 11:15:26 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

tremayne1284
Montgomery, AL
29, joined Aug. 2014

This a great thread op. I can't wait to revelation come forward because God gone kill the white race he speaks of in Obadiah Malachi and Revelation. Not only will we kill him we killing all the uncle toms. The first 2 on my murder list is xray and amyamyplayer. I taking they head clean off. No I would not date a woman that does not have self respect for the Israelite nation. Not just because its her people but we are God's chosen people.

11/7/2014 2:20:59 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

bubblezgopopz
Las Vegas, NV
23, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from 1darksavior:
would you date a woman that had no self respect or respect for their own race

This already sounds stupid, I'm done.

11/7/2014 5:18:48 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from tremayne1284:
This a great thread op. I can't wait to revelation come forward because God gone kill the white race he speaks of in Obadiah Malachi and Revelation. Not only will we kill him we killing all the uncle toms. The first 2 on my murder list is xray and amyamyplayer. I taking they head clean off. No I would not date a woman that does not have self respect for the Israelite nation. Not just because its her people but we are God's chosen people.

Gods over here taking a nap....when he wakes up....I'll ask him if this is true.

But I do believe there is something in there about eye for an eye....and let justice be mine.

What the f**k did you people do, to get him so pissed off at you?

If not religious...then look at it from a Karma sorta way.

Didn't he say, he'd reward those who help themselves?

Well, there you go....the people with the most and doing well....must have earned it in his eyes.

If you ever worked a real and honest day in your life.

you might get some where.

But the envionment you were raised in didn't teach that...it taught lazyness, lies, cons, scams....anything but doing the right thing.

So...you got what you earned....and no blessings.

11/7/2014 5:23:18 AM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

got to love this

11/7/2014 12:58:29 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

amyamyplayer
Omaha, NE
30, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from tremayne1284:

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.......

Shut your psychotic black mouth up

11/7/2014 1:29:39 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from bubblezgopopz:
This already sounds stupid, I'm done.

[Edited 11/7/2014 1:30:45 PM ]

11/7/2014 1:31:41 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
wenchesassemble
Cumming, GA
38, joined Aug. 2014

11/7/2014 1:31:42 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from 5hagstarr:
I respect my people until they get stupid........
boobs yummmmmmm

11/7/2014 1:34:30 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

smthgabouther
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,373)
Wilmington, DE
95, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

She probably thought putting down her own race would win her brownie points (pun intended), with Black men.

Op seems like a decent guy though so I'm not surprised he didn't fall for it.

11/7/2014 1:47:06 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,104)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Sometime last year I was talking to a spanish chick from here, and our first conversation was about how black men want white and spanish women because black women didn't do this or that. She proceeded to talk shit about black women so naturally I told her the f**k off. She didn't like what I had to say (most people don't), but you're not going to sit and think because you say something about black women that I'm just going to accept that shit. That was our first and last conversation with the exception of her sending angry text messages.

11/7/2014 7:14:48 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from mistermister81:
Sometime last year I was talking to a spanish chick from here, and our first conversation was about how black men want white and spanish women because black women didn't do this or that. She proceeded to talk shit about black women so naturally I told her the f**k off. She didn't like what I had to say (most people don't), but you're not going to sit and think because you say something about black women that I'm just going to accept that shit. That was our first and last conversation with the exception of her sending angry text messages.
same here i will date any race but they best respect my race

11/7/2014 7:21:46 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mikey20928
Knoxville, TN
52, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from wenchesassemble:

.. By god, Bill could have gotten away with that too... In my best Clinton voice, I did not embarrass Mr Obama..

11/7/2014 7:22:58 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

yosoyeluniquo
New York, NY
42, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from plantkeeper:
Oh Lord.....

11/7/2014 7:23:29 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

b2cold
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,240)
Bark River, MI
22, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 1darksavior:

11/7/2014 8:20:56 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

1darksavior
Far Rockaway, NY
53, joined Mar. 2011

this is not about blackwomen dating whiteboys this about them not having respect for themselves siding with the klan

11/7/2014 8:28:09 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  

mikey20928
Knoxville, TN
52, joined Jun. 2014

Where is this Klan?

11/7/2014 8:35:59 PM No self respect would you ? (blackmenonly )  
kungfu_candy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,408)
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Aug. 2013

Someone told me you were one of the klan organizers Mikey.