Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup facebook

Striking a conversation behind the safety of one s smartphone not only protects us from such embarrassment, it also assists make a excellent very first impression. single ladies in prescott az These matches are known as bagels, which frankly is a little strange. Did they comment on your physique in a sexual manner or did they ask you what breed your cute dog is in your picture? You may possibly get your fair share of cheesy choose up lines, some can be endearing and charming though other individuals can be crude and demeaning. tna board seattle If the date was produced 1 two day out, confirming the morning of is terrific.

www listcrawler com

Basically, if you know that there is not an affinity with the individual with whom you are chatting, you can say video with out the ace of disappointing. hobart hook up LoveShack. Taken aback and totally in shock, I let her in with no idea as to why she was there. milwaukee bedpage This will as an alternative lead you down a path that s fairly exciting as it will force them assume on the spot about the most exciting or surprising factor that is occurred to them all week.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/9/2014 8:07:19 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  
lookauwfind1
Clifton, CO
41, joined Mar. 2014

Any single moms out there what to put your 2 cents in, your opinion, experiences on this I am a single mom of 5 Beautiful kids!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/10/2014 10:32:46 AM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  
shucks_huck
Over 2,000 Posts (3,207)
Hershey, PA
38, joined Jan. 2014

There are lots of guys that are happy to date single moms.

11/11/2014 4:04:32 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

bblnu28
Houston, TX
48, joined Apr. 2012

The main reason is that, the woman is always in full contact with the father of her kids. And so her new man won't have a lot to say. So the new guy the only time he will say that this my woman when both are in the same bed. After that unn!!!

11/11/2014 4:11:56 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

bblnu28
Houston, TX
48, joined Apr. 2012

The main reason is that, the woman is always in full contact with the father of her kids. And so her new man won't have a lot to say. So the new guy the only time he will say that this my woman when both are in the same bed. After that unn!!!

11/11/2014 9:55:18 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

ms_janet
Houston, TX
54, joined Jun. 2014

Most men don't want to take on the responsibility of someone else's kids.

For selfish reasons, they want to come first, to have your full attention. Of course not all men are like this.

Men don't want to deal with kids comparing them to their father. This alone causes slot of problems in the relationship.

11/13/2014 9:18:24 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (72,905)
Tujunga, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

I feel that it scares them and they realize that dating a mother with kids is a lot of responsibility

11/13/2014 10:29:14 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

countrytime50
Stanford, KY
52, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from ms_janet:
Most men don't want to take on the responsibility of someone else's kids.

For selfish reasons, they want to come first, to have your full attention. Of course not all men are like this.

Men don't want to deal with kids comparing them to their father. This alone causes slot of problems in the relationship.

Don't you want the attention of the person you are going out with? Do you want him always on the phone? Talking about himself or sports all the time.

Would you go out with someone when you knew you weren't important to them?

Everyone wants to know they are important to the person they are with.

11/20/2014 10:41:58 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  
miss277volts
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,109)
Lakeland, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

If you were single would you want to take on a single man raising 5 kids of his own?
Not saying that there are absolutely non out there that would be there are not a lot.. Your best bet is to focus on your kids and yourself. They should always come first anyways. Doesn't mean you can't date and enjoy a little you time, just don't expect to find Mr. wonderful to move right on in and play house..

Good luck as I know it is not easy at all.. Find the happiness with your kids.. The rest will come later..

11/21/2014 9:13:35 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

def_diff
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,120)
Marietta, GA
52, joined Dec. 2011

People have preferences - it's as simple as that. I've met women who wouldn't go out with me because I have kids. Fine by me - not gonna lose any sleep over that - her loss as far as I'm concerned. If that's a disqualifying factor that's not someone I'd want to date any way and I'd think any woman would feel the same way.

12/24/2014 1:33:31 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
35, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from def_diff:
People have preferences - it's as simple as that. I've met women who wouldn't go out with me because I have kids. Fine by me - not gonna lose any sleep over that - her loss as far as I'm concerned. If that's a disqualifying factor that's not someone I'd want to date any way and I'd think any woman would feel the same way.

12/27/2014 8:47:17 AM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  
c2j2012
Holt, MI
36, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from bblnu28:

For every generalization, there is someone to prove you wrong. Don't know what kind of woman you've been dating, but I guarantee that there are many more single women, that just happen to have kids, that are also done with the ex (that just happens to be the father of the kids). The only "contact" I have with my ex-husband is to confirm if he'll be taking his upcoming visitation (once per month) or to troubleshoot technical difficulties if he and my child Skype together. That's it. There are many other single parents out there with just as little contact as I have with their ex, both single moms and dads.

12/30/2014 11:13:03 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  
peanut_ekard
Gastonia, NC
24, joined Nov. 2012

Listen...just because you date a woman with kids doesn't mean you're playing daddy!! It means youre a role model in a young persons life....plus you're with a person who cares for you like you care for them kids don't change feelings, they shouldn't!!

12/31/2014 7:57:13 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

txcountrymedic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Pleasanton, TX
39, joined Mar. 2014

I am a single father raising three kids on my own. I actually prefer a woman to have kids. They seem to be a LITTLE more under standing. But once they find out my kids live with me full time i get the boot. I have meet some really good moms out there i would like to date

1/1/2015 12:40:34 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

garvinwjones
Farmington, UT
66, joined Nov. 2014

I don't know about most guys but I would consider it a bonus, call me strange but I love kids

1/2/2015 3:02:00 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
40, joined Sep. 2013

5 kids? seriously guys? just tell her the truth and quit babying her...too late she deleted ...now she thinks men actually want a woman with 5 kids,good job!

1/2/2015 3:06:45 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  
no_thanx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,315)
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined Aug. 2014

I've never had a problem getting dates as a single mom.

1/2/2015 4:37:05 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
40, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from no_thanx:
I've never had a problem getting dates as a single mom.
do you have 5 kids? if so they haven't seen you naked yet

1/2/2015 4:43:47 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  
no_thanx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,315)
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined Aug. 2014

No I have 3 & I'm selective about who sees me naked. Lol However, this pic was just taken today. I think it has more to do with being willing and able to have that time to focus just on him. Yes, my kids mean the world to me. That doesn't mean a guy can't be as important. It shouldn't be a competition.

1/2/2015 6:45:59 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

countrytime50
Stanford, KY
52, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from no_thanx:
No I have 3 & I'm selective about who sees me naked. Lol However, this pic was just taken today. I think it has more to do with being willing and able to have that time to focus just on him. Yes, my kids mean the world to me. That doesn't mean a guy can't be as important. It shouldn't be a competition.

Well said. It should not be a competition. Too often it feels that way sometimes. Like you said, you should make time for both. One doesn't always have to take away from the other

1/10/2015 11:07:18 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

cjsassy72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,713)
Berthoud, CO
44, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from forumfriendly2:
5 kids? seriously guys? just tell her the truth and quit babying her...too late she deleted ...now she thinks men actually want a woman with 5 kids,good job!

We all know that not all guys like to date a woman who has lots of kids.... why don't you let them speak for themselves.... I don't mind dating a guy who has 5 kids because I always wanted a big family.

1/11/2015 3:44:07 AM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

fwhite97
New York, NY
47, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from lookauwfind1:
Any single moms out there what to put your 2 cents in, your opinion, experiences on this I am a single mom of 5 Beautiful kids!

1/28/2015 9:23:36 PM Why are guys scared or not interested in a Mom with kids??  

cole_tanner
Fort Pierre, SD
35, joined Dec. 2012

Ok I got a 2 year old daughter she's the biggest daddy's girl ever I don't got a problem dating a women with 1 or 2 kids over that it my thing around here your expected to be daddy to them kids and yeah not trying to sound bad here but I can't afford that lodes hard enough with out taking care of a army