Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Millennial & Gen Z customers use these apps to discover their partners. hookup sites utah The app can enable you line up dates or make new buddies, with the energy to connect in the hands of its ladies users. If you have spent any time chatting on dating apps, you know that it can get a small, effectively, tedious from time to time. listcrawler port huron My girlfriend and I would like to thank you for your tough function for it joined us, says a further.

megapersonal com sign up

Like a few other modern dating platforms, it really is also a site that can be utilised to basically forge new friendships, so it does not have a purely romantic focus. lake city fl dating I want to recreate that bonded feeling when I was happily married. A fundamental POZ Personals membership is free and permits you to see other members profiles, share up to 5 images, and track who has looked at your profile. no credit card hookup app But then, neither is acquiring an immediate physical connection with a person on a initially date only to find out weeks later that you have nothing to talk about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/16/2014 9:19:35 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
tomparkside
Sparks, NV
26, joined Feb. 2014

My issue is that being overweight is a clear indicator of addiction and extreme non-activity. I know when I see an overweight person, that they can't control what they eat, or won't control it. They wont control themselves, there lifestyle... they don't eat for long periods of time, then binge eat everything. That they've given up. Even if they try every now and again, they still aren't really trying, or they wouldn't be overweight.

I get incredibly irritated about the excuses too. I love it when I hear overweight people complain about a low metabolism. Guess what? Metabolism is not something you are magically born with or without. We all start exactly the same. Same hormones, same new organs, same muscles. Muscles are your metabolism. If you take the time to build muscle... BOOM... instant metabolism. Fat just sits and does nothing. Muscle literally metabolizes all day. A person who lifts weights and builds muscle can eat and not gain weight. Even a thin person with no muscle will eat a couple of bad things and pack on the pounds. Your metabolism is whatever you want it to be.

I hate it when big people tell me I'm lucky I'm thin. I'm not lucky. I work my tail off watching what I eat 24/7 and working out hard core with weights to get ripped, 5 days a week. I'm thin because I want to be, so I make it happen. I've been chunky before, after my twin pregnancy. It was a battle to come back from that, but I did it. My mother has been complaining about being over the weight she wants to be for 20 years. No joke. 20 fricken years and has never done one thing to change it in all that time. It's mind blowing. In 20 years you can't take a few months to focus and complete a much wanted goal?

But, I feel the same way about alcoholics and people with any type of horrible addiction. Being overweight just happens to be one you can clearly see from the outside, like meth addicts.

[Edited 11/16/2014 9:22:20 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/16/2014 9:30:39 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,297)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from tomparkside:

I'm thin because I want to be, so I make it happen. I've been chunky before, after my twin pregnancy. It was a battle to come back from that, but I did it.

Caught ya! I wondered why you had no other pictures. I thought why would a 24yr old guy only have one photo. He should have at least a shirtless pic.

Now I know

11/16/2014 9:35:32 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

yetskimama
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,990)
Walterboro, SC
65, joined Sep. 2011

Op all of us DH People are very proud of you

11/16/2014 9:36:16 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,890)
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

They are fat cos they can't help it. They turned to food for comfort because they don't have a man. Food is a substitute for love & a substitute for a man.

The problem with fat people is they have a weakness, they don't know when to stop eating. I have a fear of being homeless.

11/16/2014 9:40:23 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

diana29615
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,884)
Greenville, SC
47, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from pickygirl72:
Caught ya! I wondered why you had no other pictures. I thought why would a 24yr old guy only have one photo. He should have at least a shirtless pic.

Now I know

ha ha ha ha! Caught red handed!

If a 24 yr old guy was pregnant with twins that crap would be all over the news.

I smell a troll.............

Damn I need to finish my donut before I hit the gym

11/16/2014 9:44:13 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,801)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from tomparkside:

I hate it when big people tell me I'm lucky I'm thin. I'm not lucky. I work my tail off watching what I eat 24/7 and working out hard core with weights to get ripped, 5 days a week. I'm thin because I want to be, so I make it happen. I've been chunky before, after my twin pregnancy. It was a battle to come back from that, but I did it.

Explain to me how a man could have a twin pregnancy??? You must be making millions, yet it was never published in the AMA journal.

11/16/2014 9:50:05 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

pickygirl72
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Tom don't hate me. You should be proud I read the whole thing.

Remember this is just entertainment. We all are having fun. Don't make this site so serious and just go with the flow without making too much trouble.

Well maybe your thread will go to the next page and most will not see it. Lets hope.

11/16/2014 9:50:28 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,890)
Norfolk, VA
45, joined Jan. 2014

18 out of 20 women on DH are fat. I guess they all turned to food for comfort cos they don't have a man. Some of them look like they swallowed 3 people inside them.

Being fat is unhealthy. If u die, who is going to take care of the kids? How are u going to bend down to wash properly if u are that fat. Most men don't want to be with a fat woman. They have to lose weight if they want to be with a man. I am just being very blunt. I am a woman too. I am medium. I am not fat all.

11/16/2014 10:21:29 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
richkell54
Carmel, NY
57, joined Jul. 2013

A 24 year old male weightlifter that gave birth to twins !!!! Holy shit !!!
I'm calling the Guinness book of world records

11/16/2014 10:24:32 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
96, joined May. 2014

Quote from richkell54:
A 24 year old male weightlifter that gave birth to twins !!!! Holy shit !!!
I'm calling the Guinness book of world records

Yup, it's a miracle. I guess it can happen if you're told to "go f**k yourself" enough and you actually listen.

11/16/2014 10:33:00 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
richkell54
Carmel, NY
57, joined Jul. 2013

I'm sure He/ She has been told that many times

11/16/2014 10:41:19 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

lisasjersey
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,046)
Harrisonville, NJ
45, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from mistawordz:
Yup, it's a miracle. I guess it can happen if you're told to "go f**k yourself" enough and you actually listen.

11/16/2014 10:42:09 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
atiraffs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,875)
Chunchula, AL
26, joined Sep. 2014

How dare they

11/16/2014 11:12:48 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

markjetson
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,202)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined Jan. 2013

That woman didn't get all those stars and not learn a thing or two. Probably watchs Matlock or Perry Mason every night too.

11/16/2014 11:17:00 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
lovetodoit
Over 2,000 Posts (2,082)
Buffalo, MO
60, joined Sep. 2011

I'm not over weight cause u are what u eat and p*ssy doesn't have many calories.

11/16/2014 11:19:55 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

pickygirl72
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from atiraffs:
How dare they

Welcome to DH. The land of many wonders.

11/16/2014 2:11:49 PM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

ronleeseberg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,964)
Mauston, WI
49, joined Jan. 2012

Gives them an excuse to hit the all you can eat buffet.

11/16/2014 2:19:07 PM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,202)
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

I don't expect dates, I get them

11/16/2014 6:52:29 PM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
cazsavage
Parker, CO
25, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from lovetodoit:
I'm not over weight cause u are what u eat and p*ssy doesn't have many calories.

It actually has alot of protein

11/16/2014 7:04:47 PM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

newgirl3333
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,411)
Mc Carley, MS
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from pickygirl72:

Now I know

His profile on POF says he is a lawyer, and that he lives in California.

11/16/2014 7:18:40 PM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,425)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Op - The fat people expect dates, because stats show that they get more dates than do idiots such as yourself.

BTW - IF you ARE thin, it is because yo are a p*ssy-whipped whimp who does what the collective 'Them' tells you to do without question: eat less, eat low fat, etc, and you don't have the balls to do as you wish to do instead.

I hate to have to tell you, but Metabolism IS something you are born with, fool. Ask any MD, Biologist, or Physical Trainer. Metabolism varies with seasons, lifestyles, and between people. Your Metabolism is the rate at which your heart beats, your food digests, your organs function, your cells repair, etc, and if you did not have that from birth, you would not be alive long enough to say the stupid things that you do. In fact, you would be 'stillborn'...pushed out of your mama's fun-chute dead.

[Edited 11/16/2014 7:19:46 PM ]

11/16/2014 7:29:11 PM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
silent_admirerr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,461)
Ballycastle
Ireland
42, joined May. 2014

I'm hungry, what's for dinner?!!

11/17/2014 10:51:37 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
tomparkside
Sparks, NV
26, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from newgirl3333:
His profile on POF says he is a lawyer, and that he lives in California.

I haven't changed POF but I moved to Colo last month.

11/17/2014 11:06:16 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

kraven_morehed
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,456)
Greenwood, LA
95, joined Jul. 2014

hhhhmmmmm....?????
i really have no idea.

11/17/2014 11:15:38 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,202)
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from amusicluvr:
Op - The fat people expect dates, because stats show that they get more dates than do idiots such as yourself.

BTW - IF you ARE thin, it is because yo are a p*ssy-whipped whimp who does what the collective 'Them' tells you to do without question: eat less, eat low fat, etc, and you don't have the balls to do as you wish to do instead.

I hate to have to tell you, but Metabolism IS something you are born with, fool. Ask any MD, Biologist, or Physical Trainer. Metabolism varies with seasons, lifestyles, and between people. Your Metabolism is the rate at which your heart beats, your food digests, your organs function, your cells repair, etc, and if you did not have that from birth, you would not be alive long enough to say the stupid things that you do. In fact, you would be 'stillborn'...pushed out of your mama's fun-chute dead.

I could have a date any day of the week that the bar is open

But I got one with his eyes open and thinkin I'm okay ,just like I am, and straight a** sober! Takes while for a good man to find us

11/17/2014 11:36:59 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

chrissyboomania
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,900)
Teaneck, NJ
23, joined Jul. 2013

Some women may be overweight due to hormonal imbalances, depression, medication, thyroid disorders, etc.

ITS NOT ALWAYS OVEREATING OR LACK OF EXERCISE

[Edited 11/17/2014 11:37:43 AM ]

11/17/2014 11:43:31 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,726)
Kansas City, KS
27, joined Feb. 2013

i love chocolate cake.

11/17/2014 11:45:26 AM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  

tc_spurs
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,898)
Little Rock, AR
50, joined Feb. 2011

Or OPie maybe the better question may be...

Why do skinny people think they are the only ones that are deserving of attention and love? Are they (OP) that pompous and pretentious to think that their shit doesnt stink just because the scales say they fall into a certain acceptable weight class?

If larger folk arent for you then... hey fine with me... i really do not care who or if you date at all.

However, since most of the female population see themselves as overweight (whether you think they are or not) Your statement of egotistically prowess will come back to bite you on your self loving tightly well shaped ass.

That is if you are truly even on here looking for someone and not just here to look for a bear to poke. (forgive the pun)

Or... allow me to dumb it down for you Opie.

11/17/2014 1:17:46 PM Why are all the fat people expecting dates?  
sunnydaythree
Grand Blanc, MI
31, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from tomparkside:
My issue is that being overweight is a clear indicator of addiction and extreme non-activity. I know when I see an overweight person, that they can't control what they eat, or won't control it. They wont control themselves, there lifestyle... they don't eat for long periods of time, then binge eat everything. That they've given up. Even if they try every now and again, they still aren't really trying, or they wouldn't be overweight.

I get incredibly irritated about the excuses too. I love it when I hear overweight people complain about a low metabolism. Guess what? Metabolism is not something you are magically born with or without. We all start exactly the same. Same hormones, same new organs, same muscles. Muscles are your metabolism. If you take the time to build muscle... BOOM... instant metabolism. Fat just sits and does nothing. Muscle literally metabolizes all day. A person who lifts weights and builds muscle can eat and not gain weight. Even a thin person with no muscle will eat a couple of bad things and pack on the pounds. Your metabolism is whatever you want it to be.

I hate it when big people tell me I'm lucky I'm thin. I'm not lucky. I work my tail off watching what I eat 24/7 and working out hard core with weights to get ripped, 5 days a week. I'm thin because I want to be, so I make it happen. I've been chunky before, after my twin pregnancy. It was a battle to come back from that, but I did it. My mother has been complaining about being over the weight she wants to be for 20 years. No joke. 20 fricken years and has never done one thing to change it in all that time. It's mind blowing. In 20 years you can't take a few months to focus and complete a much wanted goal?

But, I feel the same way about alcoholics and people with any type of horrible addiction. Being overweight just happens to be one you can clearly see from the outside, like meth addicts.

Do not like fat people, go buy you size 0 granny panties.