Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

For as well long, I believed that to make a man delighted, I required to fulfill him sexually. gay hookup san antonio Make sure that each of you have gotten to a point in the conversation exactly where you can discuss such topics. Survey software program Leading survey application to assist you turn information into decisions. skipthegames muskegon Be it Sunday binge consuming or following a healthier workout routine, you need to entirely be aware of the likes and dislikes of a particular person you are talking to.

mega personal websites

Notify them when it is time to leave for dwelling. iowa city chat I didn t inform them Jack s dad left when I was 11 weeks pregnant. Once your date gets comfortable in sharing factors with you, they will not mind you asking such questions. how to chat on omegle without bots After a date is secured, many persons turn into unsure how typically or when to message a date prior to the date occurs.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/20/2014 9:12:07 PM Can someone help ?  

babooy
Wilkes Barre, PA
52, joined Jun. 2010

hi, I did a java update the other day and somehow lost my homepage (google) when I hit internet explorer I get (ASK). mind you I'm not to swift with my computer still a little green, any help on how to get it back would be thankfull. I have windows 7 home...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/21/2014 3:39:38 AM Can someone help ?  

deeptangoflyfre
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
San Diego, CA
49, joined Jan. 2014

First part. First remove the ASK Toolbar

Click the “Start” button, then click on the “Control Panel” menu option.

When the “Control Panel” window opens click on the “Uninstall a program” option under “Programs” category.

Once the program list comes up, look for anything that starts with ASK and uninstall that piece of sh@t. Ask Toolbar, Ask Updater, Ask Toolbar Updater, Ask Toilet Sauce, Ask in the Ass While each are being uninstalled, try not to think about how this was installed through subversive means care of our supposed friends at Oracle. If Ask was a human, they for sure would get their a** kicked as well as Oracle. Larry Ellison is the top paid chef.

Ok, this is the first part. Now we have to clean up their f@cking mess.

Open up Internet Explorer. ASK will still be your home page. They also throw some weird bs in the back part too. It is easiest to reset the browser by following these steps:

Second Part Reset Internet Explorer Browser
Open up Internet Explorer

click on the “gear icon” in the upper right part of your browser, then click again on Internet Options.

In the “Internet Options” dialog box, click on the “Advanced” tab, then click on the “Reset” button.

In the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” section, select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click on “Reset” button.

When Internet Explorer has completed its task, click on the “Close” button in the confirmation dialogue box. You will now need to close your browser, and then you can open Internet Explorer again.

11/21/2014 4:30:50 PM Can someone help ?  

babooy
Wilkes Barre, PA
52, joined Jun. 2010

thanks deep, i'll give it a go..

11/28/2014 5:34:30 PM Can someone help ?  

stanleyzee
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,974)
Dayton, OH
60, joined Dec. 2012

Deep...ask

12/11/2014 2:01:02 AM Can someone help ?  
pcda1
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined Apr. 2014

When installing java it will have 2 small check boxes asking you to download ask tool bar and set it as your homepage in the case you would click on tools>> Internet Options, once it pulls up you should be in the general tab. And you should see http:// ask.com
Go head and erase that simply by clicking on it the erasing type in what ever site you'd prefer as your home page something like www.google.com
Click apply on bottom right than click ok you should be done

12/15/2014 12:39:15 AM Can someone help ?  

nextlove_r
San Francisco, CA
50, joined Jan. 2013

What you did is to take all the defaults when you did the install. They snuck in a toolbar and changed your homepage at the same time. Easy enough to fix. If you're using IE, just click the little gear near the top right and select Internet Options. Once there, you'll see a place to change your home page.

If you're using Firefox. Up on the top click Tools, select Options and then when the window opens, click the General button on the top left and you'll see a spot to change your homepage.

If you're using Chrome. Click the button that has 3 horizontal lines and then select Settings. Scroll down till you see the section to change your homepage.