Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

That weekend I talked to a neuropsychologist from Milwaukee a software program developer from Austin, Texas an improv instructor from Seattle and an economics masters student from London. alpena michigan dating If only there was a location to go and strategy individuals and flirt . On a side note, I have noticed numerous profiles with the exact same photographs, and no descriptions. lazarbeam omegle It tough for a man to let go of a lady due to the fact it was so tough for him to get 1.

best free online hookup

Woo is an remarkable on line dating platform, in particular employed by educated pros. jacksonville chat I would genuinely query the self esteem/respect and naivety of any woman who utilised these sort of apps. On line dating is not something whacky and weird. mega personal buffalo ny Mates had set me up with a person they did not know incredibly well.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/21/2014 8:50:16 PM "Your hot then your cold"  
wafflehuggins
Elizabethton, TN
23, joined Oct. 2014

I have this friend who I would talk to occasionally. By occasionally I mean I would message him and he would reply 2 months later (He also lives very far away). He's been my friend for 2 years. I never really too him seriously but his conversation was interesting He talked about philosophy a lot. Anyway! so now he tells me that I am the perfect girl and that I am awesome. That I would make a perfect wife. And I'm thinking " what in the world is up with that?" So I say if you can talk to me and respond a day after instead of two months I might take you seriously. Soo its been a few months and now hes saying hes sorry and hes been busy. I don't want to sound mean but I think he likes the idea of a having a girlfriend better than actually having me. What do you all think? And does this raise the question..can girls truly be friends with guys? with out one of them turning into a romantic.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/21/2014 9:32:22 PM "Your hot then your cold"  
b2cold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,950)
Elk Grove Village, IL
36, joined Mar. 2014

It sounds like he realized that he liked you and now is trying to do whatever it takes to get close. People do get busy, but 2 months...that's ridiculous. I wouldn't take him seriously either. Best I'd say don't give it a lot of thought. Say hi make small talk. But just move on.

The part true is you arecool op your very well mannered and intelligent to talk to. Whoever you find will be lucky

11/21/2014 9:34:59 PM "Your hot then your cold"  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
24, joined Apr. 2014

I got the club going up on a Tuesday

11/21/2014 9:39:31 PM "Your hot then your cold"  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,948)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Yes, I have male friends and if u
want it to stay on a friend basis, I
suggest u let him know where u stand

11/21/2014 10:07:19 PM "Your hot then your cold"  
tjl503
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,222)
Portland, OR
36, joined Dec. 2012

First off, stop f**king with guys who are so far away. Don't spend more than a week talking to someone through electronics either, meet them in person to see if they are who they say they are. He's already proved to be a flake, just stop replying to him and move on. I can truly be friends with a woman if iv'e known her forever and she's like a sister, or if I don't want to f**k them (she's one of the guys, great personality but is one ugly broad). Or if she's a fatty, fatties make good friends and can make up some good fried food.

11/21/2014 10:25:04 PM "Your hot then your cold"  
b2cold
Elk Grove Village, IL
36, joined Mar. 2014

Stfu

11/22/2014 10:19:24 AM "Your hot then your cold"  

testsignup
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,720)
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Quote from wafflehuggins:
I have this friend who I would talk to occasionally. By occasionally I mean I would message him and he would reply 2 months later (He also lives very far away). He's been my friend for 2 years. I never really too him seriously but his conversation was interesting He talked about philosophy a lot. Anyway! so now he tells me that I am the perfect girl and that I am awesome. That I would make a perfect wife. And I'm thinking " what in the world is up with that?" So I say if you can talk to me and respond a day after instead of two months I might take you seriously. Soo its been a few months and now hes saying hes sorry and hes been busy. I don't want to sound mean but I think he likes the idea of a having a girlfriend better than actually having me. What do you all think? And does this raise the question..can girls truly be friends with guys? with out one of them turning into a romantic.

I think you have it mostly right already. He likes the idea of having a wife, and since you are friendly and he's lonely, he thinks you might be a good target, sort of. You could ask him for more specificity, rather than just calling for him to be more attentive and responsive.

Why does he think you'd make a good wife? Because you keep talking to him even though he ISN'T attentive? One thing I can tell you from my older guy perspective, is that a lot of us want a mate who loves us all the time, and not just when we're actively doing stuff for you. Life can be exhausting, and having a mate who is supportive at all times, can be the greatest gift of all.

I'll bet the fact that you've been uncritical of him is what makes him think you are good wife material. He probably didn't think things through further than that. It didn't cross his mind that you had personal concerns and daily needs that he can't fulfill as a mate, because he's far away, and too busy with his own crap all the time to work on your stuff.

Your other question, can males and females be just friends, and not have one of them turn romantic? Yes absolutely. When they find each other sexually attractive, it can get tough to do, and require active self-discipline, but it can be done, and has been done.

One thing to think through and consider further: people can ALSO be friends, good friends, and have one fall into the trap of romanticizing things and thinking mistakenly that they should take the friendship to a mate-level situation...and if they are wiling to, they can help each other past that stage, and STILL be friends.

Most people who learn anything at all past childhood, go through times of fear or sadness, and make mistakes like that. The ones who realize mistakes can be made and learned from and left behind, can make the best friends of all.

11/22/2014 4:57:00 PM "Your hot then your cold"  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,092)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

o k, please. one has a weird a** profile and no pic on it,,an the other guy, has sunglasses on inside like clint eastwood on the job, dont go for it sweetheart, , we talked,remember,,advisers need to be normal,,and out in the open hiding nuthin at all.

11/22/2014 7:50:09 PM "Your hot then your cold"  
b2cold
Elk Grove Village, IL
36, joined Mar. 2014

I don't have anything to hide

11/22/2014 10:16:26 PM "Your hot then your cold"  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,216)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

He lives to far away so don't get mixed up with a long distance thing. He sounds like he is doing his own thing with no regards for you. Just stay his off and on pen pal.

Can guys and gals be friends? well if no one has feelings for the other it might work out. But usually one has feelings for the other and its just a bunch of drama and hurt feelings.

11/23/2014 2:42:11 AM "Your hot then your cold"  

infnitejadebop
Hinckley, MN
38, joined Aug. 2014

wafflehuggins, huh?

by any chance, are you related to purple?

11/23/2014 3:47:40 AM "Your hot then your cold"  

inde_5
Over 1,000 Posts (1,873)
Bonaire, GA
42, joined Sep. 2014

OP ..just show us your vagina.

......so we can acurately determine this guys problem.

11/23/2014 8:53:06 AM "Your hot then your cold"  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
50, joined Nov. 2014

If you think talking to someone far away every 2 months is a dedicated relationship...well...I think there's other issues.

11/23/2014 10:12:13 AM "Your hot then your cold"  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,836)
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

talk dirty to him.

11/23/2014 8:32:09 PM "Your hot then your cold"  
wafflehuggins
Elizabethton, TN
23, joined Oct. 2014

Thanks guys;D

11/24/2014 11:15:22 PM "Your hot then your cold"  

pickygirl72
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Thanks guy. That's it? You don't want anymore opinions?

11/25/2014 8:08:22 PM "Your hot then your cold"  
wafflehuggins
Elizabethton, TN
23, joined Oct. 2014

no your opinions are welcome! I just didn't want to go quiet on you all and decided to go ahead and thank you all for the advice.

11/26/2014 4:48:32 PM "Your hot then your cold"  

pickygirl72
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

What no more opinions

11/27/2014 1:25:42 AM "Your hot then your cold"  

tooflyforawhguy
Oshkosh, WI
24, joined Oct. 2014

Your yes then your no, your in the. Your out, your out then your down..

11/27/2014 1:35:16 AM "Your hot then your cold"  

falpeter
Sao Paulo
Brazil
27, joined Jul. 2014

no your opinions are welcome! I just didn't want to go quiet on you all and decided to go ahead and thank you all for the advice.

Seremos like she is just trying to be nice.

Yeah she can't be here Oahu g attention to every single answer. Why? BECAUSE SHE F**KING HAVE A LIFE!

For the rest that doesn't believe in her, you should try to get one yourself. She cannot answer your question, I am sorry, get in line u til she pays attention to you. She is not being unfair, she is on,y paying attention to what grabs her attention, so, give her a break, and mind your business.

I understand now why. You people are so picky, and busy....we'll, just picky, right?

11/30/2014 6:38:11 PM "Your hot then your cold"  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
39, joined Sep. 2013

women can't be friends with men they wanna screw all of them for being nice...too many male friends and you better run!

11/30/2014 6:41:48 PM "Your hot then your cold"  
biglarryomatic
Palmer, AK
21, joined Jun. 2014

Yeah

12/17/2014 8:46:01 AM "Your hot then your cold"  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,723)
Boone, NC
48, joined Jan. 2012

He just wants to have sex with you. He responds to a text a month or two later? That means

he is dating someone at that time. Now that he is showing some interest in you right now

means he is likely single and wanting to get laid. Don't let him fool ya. Just move on and

never text him again. Block him from your phone. What's the point anyway?

12/22/2014 3:02:40 PM "Your hot then your cold"  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
39, joined Sep. 2013

i want Ice cream

[Edited 12/22/2014 3:03:22 PM ]