Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

This is generally the ideal place to figure out her character, due to the fact her profile pics are an indication of how she wants to present herself. chico personal classifieds 1st, to build a scalable app, one have to understand what the possible scale is going to be if the app does take off globally as Tinder did. If you re seeking for a lengthy term connection, stick with the conventional on line dating sites. reallifecam i Connect like an india christian philippine dating chat singles is not like online been simpler.

personal mega

Some apps like Tinder go for a broad audience, and other folks go for niche audiences. kokomo pof Avoiding propinquity for the very first year following divorce makes it possible for you to clear the clutter of your marriage and divorce. The growth in the on line dating industry has been impressive and sustained. pittsburgh doublelist The thought of getting a fat individual who is happily dating in public creates seriously powerful feelings in individuals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/30/2014 10:04:23 PM Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko or Rickson Gracie? Best ever?!?  

texaschris1976
Midland, TX
40, joined Jun. 2012

Who's the best fighter to ever grace MMA?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/9/2014 2:30:24 PM Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko or Rickson Gracie? Best ever?!?  
mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
97, joined May. 2014

None of the above. I'd say Jose Aldo, Jon Jones, or Cain.

12/30/2014 4:33:39 AM Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko or Rickson Gracie? Best ever?!?  
nitekrawlr
Chicago, IL
31, joined Dec. 2014

Anderson Silva by far .

1/7/2015 5:08:46 AM Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko or Rickson Gracie? Best ever?!?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

From your list, Anderson Silva. Dude been in some of the best matches ever and fought quality fighters. In my opinion, pound for pound Cain Velasquez. Dude is tough as nails, technically sound in the matches that I have seen him in and represents what I want all members in the UFC should be......gamer

1/10/2015 6:36:00 PM Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko or Rickson Gracie? Best ever?!?  
mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
97, joined May. 2014

Quote from gamerman17:
From your list, Anderson Silva. Dude been in some of the best matches ever and fought quality fighters. In my opinion, pound for pound Cain Velasquez. Dude is tough as nails, technically sound in the matches that I have seen him in and represents what I want all members in the UFC should be......gamer

Yeah. Jon Jones is up there too. If only he wasn't a cocky cokehead. I like Jose Aldo though.

1/20/2015 6:34:32 PM Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko or Rickson Gracie? Best ever?!?  
whiskeyjar82
Boaz, AL
35, joined Jul. 2014

Fedor!! In his prime the man could not be beaten

1/21/2015 5:10:48 AM Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko or Rickson Gracie? Best ever?!?  

poppalong1
Baltimore, MD
45, joined Dec. 2014

Silva for now but Jon Jones will surpass him..Fedor dodged the UFC for years and Rickson Gracie,please...

1/23/2015 12:13:36 PM Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko or Rickson Gracie? Best ever?!?  
arsf
Quincy, MA
56, joined Mar. 2013

Been following mma only since 2007. Tough question for me to answer. If I'm forced to give an answer now, Anderson Silva. How come GSP isn't being considered? As I said,been following only since '07.

1/24/2015 5:23:46 PM Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko or Rickson Gracie? Best ever?!?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from mistawordz:
Yeah. Jon Jones is up there too. If only he wasn't a cocky cokehead. I like Jose Aldo though.

Dude needs to work on his takedown game as well as his cardio game going forward, as I was not impressed with how sluggish he looked at times throughout the fight. He has some good technical skills that makes him a good talent, but opponents can negate if they grapple him and go for body shots throughout t he match. He will get tired out before his suspect defense falters him. I actually like Jones myself, but I would be lying to you if these did raise concerns for me.....gamer