Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal lines

You aren t specifically creating a personal bond with the other partner, however, you are nonetheless play dating inside a little ones game. gadsden singles Please stand by, when we are checking your browser Brand Monitoring Monitor your item name, brand, competitors, search phrases, authors, or any other topics. Interestingly, women are around twice as likely as guys to ask for assistance making or perfecting their profile—30% of female online daters have accomplished this, compared with 16% of guys. megapersonals louisville com mouth watering pictures of a number of food inventions.

best cougar hookup app

Words have the power to inspire, and you can never have as well many motivational quotes. visalia dating site We also have lots of ideas about generating sure you keep protected when you re using our web site and when you make a decision it is time to meet in genuine life. So great way to meet and chat to individuals who you currently know have a thing in popular with you. okcupid memphis In either case the disparities in between faiths can lead to tension and gradually century indifference.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/7/2014 5:53:46 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

mrscarfaze
Washington, DC
47, joined Jul. 2014

Does any one know or have an opinion?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/16/2014 10:39:29 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

jason_in_tx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,855)
Bryan, TX
33, joined Apr. 2013

PC is my favorite platform. But I have every console up to ps4, but have not purchased an Xbox one.

12/23/2014 12:05:40 AM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

genogano
Elkins Park, PA
30, joined Jun. 2010

I would say PC just for the fact you can download mods for games like skyrim and you can get free games you couldn't get on consoles. Things are normally easier to access too.

12/23/2014 4:42:39 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

waitasec78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,259)
Farmington, MI
39, joined Jul. 2011

Xbox One seems like a great price, at $349, this holiday season. Last year, I thought it was stupid to have people pay $499, to force them to get the Kinect.

12/24/2014 2:48:36 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

vic245
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Brooklyn, NY
28, joined Jul. 2012

PC console wise between Microsoft and Sony prolly would go with the sony playstation franchise. I have both (recently got the Xbox one Black Friday) but I find myself playing the ps4 online more then the xbox one. Prolly because of advanced warfare and nba 2k15.

As for Nintendo they will always own when it comes to portable gaming lol I've seen cowworkers @ my job playing that new pokemon( whatever it's called) on the 3ds crazy lol

12/28/2014 6:33:45 AM What is the ultimate gaming system?  
animechick2
Franklin, WI
29, joined Jun. 2014

Alienware alpha lol i like my 3ds and viita, cant beat on the go gaming

12/31/2014 11:48:59 AM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

mrscarfaze
Washington, DC
47, joined Jul. 2014

I'm thinking of getting into gaming because my son wants me to play all the time. He loves video games and wants to design his own some day. I found this website called, www.videogamesforever.com " that I want to purchase a video games console off of for my son, which I did. I choose the Xbox 360 250gb video game bundle the one that's for like 275.00 on Amazon.

What is PC? And what is the way to get to play online? What's the best site to play online worldwide with top notch players?

[Edited 12/31/2014 11:49:27 AM ]

12/31/2014 3:04:15 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

vic245
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Brooklyn, NY
28, joined Jul. 2012

Pc= personal computer, I originally said that's the ultimate gaming system cause graphic wise it's way ahead of the xbox one and ps4.

As for multi-player simply upgrade to xbox gold ( since you have an Xbox one)

12/31/2014 4:39:44 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

mrscarfaze
Washington, DC
47, joined Jul. 2014

I'mma look into the P.C thing but right now this Xbox is keeping me busy. Thanks tho.

12/31/2014 9:47:51 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

OLD School Computer and SNES. Cant tell you the the amount of hours I have sent laying DOOM, WOW when it was actually good, Baldurs Gate, among other games when the computer was the dominant system. Add in Chrono Trigger, The first Final Fantasy, Super Mario World and Secret of Mana and you basically described my childhood exactly.

NEW The 2nd PlayStation system. The system holds some of the more memorable role laying video games for it time like Dragon Quest 8, Tales of The Abyss, Tales of Symphonia another older Playstation system that has held classics like Final Fantasy 7.

Recently though, I am starting to get into the Tales of Xillia series with the PS3. Damn good game.....gamer

1/1/2015 1:22:30 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

mrscarfaze
Washington, DC
47, joined Jul. 2014

Didn't realize so many brothers was into games on a high level like that. Do you know any African Americans who are in the design phase of video games and building their own consoles from skins?

1/1/2015 6:14:23 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

vic245
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Brooklyn, NY
28, joined Jul. 2012

Yeah growing up my brother in cali got me into gaming with the original Sega in the xmas of 94 been hook on gaming since lol.

1/1/2015 9:20:12 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

mrscarfaze
Washington, DC
47, joined Jul. 2014

How did gaming improve your overall knowledge base in technology and computers? Do you think gaming plays a big part in education especially as it pertains to logic, technology and hardware?

What direction can gaming go in that would improve school classrooms? How do you think gaming can be used to speed up education?

1/1/2015 10:04:46 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from mrscarfaze:
How did gaming improve your overall knowledge base in technology and computers? Do you think gaming plays a big part in education especially as it pertains to logic, technology and hardware?

What direction can gaming go in that would improve school classrooms? How do you think gaming can be used to speed up education?

In a technical sense, the 3D platforms within the video games has a articular model that it uses to implement movements. That type of innovation towards its time got me into computer programming and control models for computers. That being said, due to my love of numbers and math in general, I got into Accounting and Finance as my career choice rather than computer engineering. The job market and market penetration for that field isn't as high and my true love lies within corporate business.

I'm terms of how gaming can improve school classrooms, I believe that gaming requires you to be logical and strategical in your movements, especially if you are laying RPG based games where implementation and execution of strategy in paramount for success in boss battles and final battles. It also teaches hand and eye coordination for certain games. Video games can easily be misconstrued as being mindless due to the button mashing, but it what you apply in mind to the game is hat should matter.

More often than not, certain individuals don't see it that way.....gamer

1/1/2015 10:14:41 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

mrscarfaze
Washington, DC
47, joined Jul. 2014

So which types of video game platforms or formats would you choose if you were to open a classroom that focused upon science and technology? Which particular gear when accomplish teaching strategy and tactics? How would you set it for educational purposes? What sciences would you teach? This is about the Ultimate Gaming system and in my opinion it wouldn't be the ultimate if it only entertained but didn't also educate.

1/2/2015 11:59:11 AM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

genogano
Elkins Park, PA
30, joined Jun. 2010

In terms of teaching with video games there are educational games out there. It would be expensive though. 3DS has educational games, even computer games can be downloaded that are educational. Computer has easier access to these types of games.

1/2/2015 12:03:20 PM What is the ultimate gaming system?  

genogano
Elkins Park, PA
30, joined Jun. 2010

Wii may have motion games if you're teaching health sciences.