Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

web crawler personals

If the similar individual also swipes suitable on your profile, it really is a match, and the dating app will let you know. online dating albuquerque If you feel negative for shutting them down, just don t forget that you are undertaking the correct thing for each of you in the long run. You can speak to sites anywhere without having the have to have with any online chat software program. rubratings san diego There is a relatively even male/female split in the customers, and 52 per cent of them are graduates.

best free cougar hookup sites

Nerd Fitness has some very good suggestions when it comes to organizing out your very first date. dating sites in yuma Only then will you be able to judge their character. Tell me about something you have accomplished that you are proud of. hot asian women instagram You can keep chatting after that if both of you like another, but the thought is to focus on just one individual at a time, so you can see if a far more lasting connection is attainable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/18/2014 8:19:01 PM Problem Gaining Weight  

xladyinreddx
Pittsburgh, PA
28, joined Dec. 2014

I am 25 years old and I had a baby. Still can't seem to keep weight. I have a pretty good appetite and I don't work out. I do have a very high metabolism. I'm 5'10 and I weigh about 123lbs. (really petite right?)

I've been told that Muscle Milk will help me out. Do any of u agree or have any suggestions for me ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/18/2014 8:59:23 PM Problem Gaining Weight  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011

The Muscle Milk is an expensive way to do it, whole milk and eggs any way are good and probably the most inexpensive way to put a little on lots of body building protein and some good fat as young as you are. One gallon of milk and a dozen eggs for the price of two small MM's. I am no dietician but do know how to survive without breaking the bank...Good Luck

12/18/2014 10:13:22 PM Problem Gaining Weight  

shawtydoowhop87
Covington, GA
30, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from albyak:
The Muscle Milk is an expensive way to do it, whole milk and eggs any way are good and probably the most inexpensive way to put a little on lots of body building protein and some good fat as young as you are. One gallon of milk and a dozen eggs for the price of two small MM's. I am no dietician but do know how to survive without breaking the bank...Good Luck

Muscle milk can help but its dangerous for someone with a metabolism like hers. For example I can't gain weight either and I bought MM in bulk which cost average 110/mo. But it took me 7000 calories daily to gain 5lbs in 3months lol. That amount of calories could also may u sick. I've tried dozens of ways to gain weight with dozens of dr and experts advice and methods. Nothing help till just recent which you already have a kid ma'am. Ill say try more dr and methods though.

12/18/2014 10:18:31 PM Problem Gaining Weight  

xladyinreddx
Pittsburgh, PA
28, joined Dec. 2014

Thank you both! I'll keep that in mind

12/19/2014 1:08:54 AM Problem Gaining Weight  
mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
98, joined May. 2014

Quote from shawtydoowhop87:
Muscle milk can help but its dangerous for someone with a metabolism like hers. For example I can't gain weight either and I bought MM in bulk which cost average 110/mo. But it took me 7000 calories daily to gain 5lbs in 3months lol. That amount of calories could also may u sick. I've tried dozens of ways to gain weight with dozens of dr and experts advice and methods. Nothing help till just recent which you already have a kid ma'am. Ill say try more dr and methods though.

You shouldn't ever need 7000 calories daily. Just eat a lotta protein and carbs every 3 hours or so and lift weights. If you eat every 3 hours you shouldn't have to worry about not getting enough calories. You can supplement with protein shakes for a couple of those meals, but get a lotta real food too. And make sure you get at LEAST 7 hours of sleep every night if you want any weight. Also, try to stay away from too much cardio. If you do decide to do any cardio, it should be short reps of high intensity with rest periods between.

12/19/2014 11:32:26 AM Problem Gaining Weight  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,003)
Cedar Grove, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

xlady why would you want to gain weight, more weight will just strain your heart more, and slow down your movement. i am guessing that you are pretty strong as it is, and can move around with ease. you are really pretty lucky to be slim. some women would do anything to be slim JMO

12/19/2014 12:29:17 PM Problem Gaining Weight  

xladyinreddx
Pittsburgh, PA
28, joined Dec. 2014

I want to gain a little weight. Not saying I want to be big to the point where I can't move... I wanna feel like I have a 25 year old body and not a 14 year old body.. Being this skinny does not make me feel good and that's all there is to it. I'll be fine

12/21/2014 3:57:38 PM Problem Gaining Weight  
icecreamsammich
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,290)
Tucker, GA
67, joined May. 2014

Good fats may help you.

Check out medium chain triglycerides.

Nuts are good in general but coconut oil is awesome. It lowers bad cholesterol, raises good cholesterol by MCT's, and is awesome for your hair and skin.

If you want to add muscle, it will require a bit of lifting, and without steroids it will take much work to add even a few pounds of muscle. So that should not be a worry.

Bananas with peanut butter and a bit of honey were the sandwiches we ate during football practice days. Lots of good quality calores.

I like a scoop or two of muscle milk before bed if I have done a leg workout or other strenuous one.

It is a good tasting shake for sure.

MM vanilla and a banana and a shake of applie pie spice is awesome! I also mix peach preserves with MM in the blender.

Yummo!

[Edited 12/21/2014 3:58:21 PM ]

12/22/2014 12:44:51 AM Problem Gaining Weight  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

you might want to have some blood work done. make sure there aren't any underlying problems messing with your metabolism. having a kid can mess with a woman's body. just being in your 20s alone can mess with a woman's body. i would start there.

1/4/2015 9:48:09 PM Problem Gaining Weight  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (280,578)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Fluctuating female hormones due to recent pregnancy ... Concur ... See a doctor for a metabolic panel and thyroid production levels. Good luck.

I have an issue with gaining/keeping on weight, also. It can be frustrating but hang in there there is usually a medical explanation for everything.

1/21/2015 4:19:23 PM Problem Gaining Weight  
treec36
Saint Petersburg, FL
39, joined Oct. 2014

best thing to do is try everything and be safe to stay alive
if you want to put on weight that bad

1/21/2015 5:28:04 PM Problem Gaining Weight  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
29, joined Feb. 2013

Try everything? That's terrible advice

3/6/2015 3:46:37 PM Problem Gaining Weight  
maxyng
Salt Lake City, UT
37, joined Jan. 2015

how much are you trying to gain?

3/15/2015 12:41:44 PM Problem Gaining Weight  

33black76
Petersburg, VA
41, joined Dec. 2013

Just b blessed for what god gave u,some ppl don't even have that,ya know

3/21/2015 4:57:10 PM Problem Gaining Weight  
treec36
Saint Petersburg, FL
39, joined Oct. 2014

try many things like I said and you will find the secret to putting on weight
then probably keep it to yourself cause if they worked hard to find the way to put the weight on they probably won't tell you.if it's in your jeans then you got to build that body up to how you want it

3/22/2015 3:23:16 PM Problem Gaining Weight  
josiemae
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,408)
District Heights, MD
61, joined Jan. 2008

I went through high school from 9th to 12th grade at 5 feet 7 inches and 99 pounds. I got pregnant with my first child, delivered and got stuck on 106 pounds. My second pregnancy I gained 33 pounds when I was three months in my pregnancy. Th doctor placed me on a diet. After my delivery, I got stuck on 118 pounds. All parts of me was flat except my rear. Realizing that I was growing older, afraid to gain weight, and lose my shape, I started to walk for about five miles per day. Surely it worked. There was a natural disaster in my area that made it impossible to cook at home...I lost my roof. Mother, was the next best place to eat. That did me in for about three months. I gained 17 pounds in that short period of time. I started to cook for myself again and began my exercise program. My weight has never decreased since. I was not regular with my exercise...days I went for an entire week and times I missed an entire week. The days that I did not exercise were the days I ate the most and the 135 pounds is history now. I am about 15 - 20 pounds heavier and everyday, I promise myself that I am going to exercise. That is mind over matter. I no longer exercise on a regular basis, however I am going to try hard to. Maybe you can learn something from this.