Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler xom

The user interface appears comparable to Tinder and verifies you utilizing your telephone number and a selfie, not a Facebook account. bakersfield classifieds personals It is identified as the host of one of the important dating communities of the planet with a lot more than 70 million active members. We had been genuinely interested in what the other person was saying. chaturbate token calculator You can also build your own private extensions as properly as webhooks and bots if you pick out the innovation path.

find hookups on pof

Immediately after a couple of weeks of emailing we identified out that we loved the similar musician. burlingame dating When scientific dating information have shown asking large, risky concerns gets a far more good response, what s to drop? Yagan mentioned that each day a couple of hundred of the site s roughly 2 million active users delete their accounts, saying that they met somebody on the web site. 54% of on the internet daters have felt that a person else seriously misrepresented themselves in their profile. bumble and shuffle game Your conversation need to be interesting in order for you to get their focus.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/19/2014 9:59:52 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
e_girlfriend
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,781)
Šachovskaja
Russia
29, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from viper1e:
Fully functional, completely lifelike sexbots will be on the market very soon.

The day you can go to your local Walmart and buy your very own Pamela Sue Anderson, or Halle Berry, or Scarlett Johansson, the women are going to have a very serious wake-up call.

What'd be the wake up call?

[Edited 12/19/2014 10:00:10 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/19/2014 10:16:02 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

viper1e
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,473)
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from e_girlfriend:What'd be the wake up call?

No more flowers only to be told you're not interested.

No more jewelry only to be told you've already got three of those.

No more surprise trips to Aruba only to be told it's a boring place and too hot, and you didn't ask for it anyway.

Fifi the French maid will be so grateful for a can of oil, she'll toss the salad every night for a week.

12/19/2014 10:31:17 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
chambella
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,411)
New South Wales
Australia
95, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from giss7:[iYou can already go get a more perfect woman than you can imagine. Get on a plane and go to Europe. Women who will be insulted if you give more than they do. Women who look 25 when they are 45. Hot sex women who dont think sex is such a big deal, just a normal bodily function. I'm writing a book about how to do it but it is far from done I'll offer 10 copies in the rough form to the first 10 requests.

I saw a Documentary the other night about "Romance Tours" that take you on a trip to meet women in Russia/Ukraine ...

I am not going to comment here... each their own, but people should check out the sites and YouTube...

...and good luck with your book... doing a Google search bought up About 14,000,000 results (0.41 seconds)

12/19/2014 10:34:17 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

rumrumrum
Over 2,000 Posts (3,361)
Mesa, AZ
54, joined Jul. 2014

I think it would be BDSM sex slave bot
humparump on every corner

[Edited 12/19/2014 10:36:08 PM ]

12/19/2014 10:35:28 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

eyesofmedusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,726)
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from viper1e:
Quote from e_girlfriend:What'd be the wake up call?

No more flowers only to be told you're not interested.

No more jewelry only to be told you've already got three of those.

No more surprise trips to Aruba only to be told it's a boring place and too hot, and you didn't ask for it anyway.

Fifi the French maid will be so grateful for a can of oil, she'll toss the salad every night for a week.

No.more conversations...no more intimacy....no.more warmth...no.more counterpoint...no.more having emotional backup...caring...love...

*Face palm*

Wait....Ya'll don't give a fk about that shit....

Okay...I lost may damn mind for a min....

Carry on...

12/19/2014 10:36:30 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
chambella
New South Wales
Australia
95, joined Jun. 2014

viper1e.. I don't know what kind of women you have met...by what you say obviously not the best, and on what you and other men say, I can imagine why some men would be in the market for a 'sexbot'.

Sad that some women spoil it for others.

12/19/2014 10:40:30 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from chambella:
Quote from giss7:[iYou can already go get a more perfect woman than you can imagine. Get on a plane and go to Europe. Women who will be insulted if you give more than they do. Women who look 25 when they are 45. Hot sex women who dont think sex is such a big deal, just a normal bodily function. I'm writing a book about how to do it but it is far from done I'll offer 10 copies in the rough form to the first 10 requests.

I saw a Documentary the other night about "Romance Tours" that take you on a trip to meet women in Russia/Ukraine ...

I am not going to comment here... each their own, but people should check out the sites and YouTube...

...and good luck with your book... doing a Google search bought up About 14,000,000 results (0.41 seconds)

Hmmmmm.....

12/19/2014 10:42:26 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jun. 2012

I know.....

And.blaming the women Of America for the really bad choices of some American Men ?

Interesting tactic.....

12/19/2014 10:49:59 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
chambella
New South Wales
Australia
95, joined Jun. 2014

Put it this way, (just describing the Documentary) the American men who went on these 'Tours" were not shown in a favourable light.

12/19/2014 11:02:01 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from chambella:
Put it this way, (just describing the Documentary) the American men who went on these 'Tours" were not shown in a favourable light.

I know of what you speak...

And they are not looked at well here either...

The wives are....odd lil American schism....

12/19/2014 11:13:15 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

skywatcher58
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,511)
Topeka, KS
57, joined Feb. 2014

Well count me in when the male version comes out. Saving my pennies now. No more ED, Baldness, b*tching and moaning anout how tired he is while he plops on the couch waiting for dinner after I've worked more hours than he did. Yep I'll take two hell maybe three.

12/19/2014 11:29:27 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,690)
Houston, TX
45, joined Jan. 2013

..................will these sexbots be virgins or pretested for quality assurance

12/19/2014 11:41:12 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

missgioia
Over 1,000 Posts (1,472)
Natick, MA
52, joined May. 2014

I can see it now

Threads about sexbot gold diggers that didn't hold up their end of the bargain

Or, threads about sexbots that had a few too many previous owners

Or, older sexbots that have lost their luster

Sexbots that were advertised as Pamela Anderson, but the Jane Fonda showed up in the mail

12/20/2014 12:42:09 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

dan9787_3
Over 2,000 Posts (3,739)
Laval, QC
52, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from giss7:
You can already go get a more perfect woman than you can imagine. Get on a plane and go to Europe. Women who will be insulted if you give more than they do. Women who look 25 when they are 45. Hot sex women who dont think sex is such a big deal, just a normal bodily function. I'm writing a book about how to do it but it is far from done I'll offer 10 copies in the rough form to the first 10 requests.

There are tons of women in Europe who don't fit the bill and tons of them in America who do, you're full of bs.

12/20/2014 12:51:32 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
bunnyobunbun
Houston, TX
57, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from viper1e:

The day you can go to your local Walmart and buy your very own Pamela Sue Anderson, or Halle Berry, or Scarlett Johansson, the women are going to have a very serious wake-up call.

The wake up call rang decades ago. Keep moving, no news here.

12/20/2014 12:58:01 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
spaceface79
Over 2,000 Posts (2,182)
Des Moines, IA
36, joined Mar. 2014

I'm having a wake up call here. For real.

12/20/2014 12:58:47 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
bubblezgopopz
Las Vegas, NV
24, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from viper1e:

Yall so desperately dumb omg.

12/20/2014 1:01:09 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
spaceface79
Over 2,000 Posts (2,182)
Des Moines, IA
36, joined Mar. 2014

This

12/20/2014 1:02:35 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

timetolove76
Zearing, IA
39, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from spaceface79:
I'm having a wake up call here. For real.

did I call at a bad time, I heard heavy breathing...

12/20/2014 3:09:02 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jun. 2012

Great thread Op...

12/20/2014 4:11:06 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,969)
Corona, CA
56, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from amusicluvr:
A female version of the 'Data'-like android from Star Trek? Sure, why not? All the benefits of a human companion with none of the drawbacks. Rather than argue, you can just order it back into the closet, or yank it's battery. It is coming. It will be fifty, or a hundred, years before the day arrives, but when it does, it will solve the population problem...all the sex everyone wants with no pregnancies resulting. Fewer real people will mean fewer eating, and thus less strain on the food supply...fewer famines, as what food there is will go further, and last longer, with fewer people eating it. There will be fewer divorces due to fewer marriages, as people will own droids rather than marry humans. That means fewer murders, and fewer divorce, domestic dispute, etc cases clogging courts. Women will have them too....Cary Grants. Pierce Brosnans, Johnny Depps, Young Elvises, etc. Weirdos will also have their: Elephant Man, Roseanne Barr, etc, types. Customization will be the thing...triple breasted 'aliens', foot long d*cks, etc.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

12/20/2014 5:03:06 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

notazinbro
Naples, FL
63, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from e_girlfriend:
What'd be the wake up call?
I'd like to wake you up in person.

12/20/2014 5:07:11 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

rumrumrum
Over 2,000 Posts (3,361)
Mesa, AZ
54, joined Jul. 2014

Around the house hump models in your favored public figure image , what a concept .

12/20/2014 5:08:40 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

goodvibes1
Woodland Hills, CA
56, joined Nov. 2009

I want the clone

12/20/2014 5:12:33 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
giss7
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,704)
New Orleans, LA
57, joined Nov. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

12/20/2014 5:14:31 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
giss7
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,704)
New Orleans, LA
57, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from eyesofmedusa:
I know.....

And.blaming the women Of America for the really bad choices of some American Men ?

Interesting tactic.....

I've always said there were some great American women. They get married at 22 and their husbands realize what a treasure he has and would never let her go. Then you have dh women. ..

12/20/2014 6:01:05 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from skywatcher58:
Well count me in when the male version comes out. Saving my pennies now. No more ED, Baldness, b*tching and moaning anout how tired he is while he plops on the couch waiting for dinner after I've worked more hours than he did. Yep I'll take two hell maybe three.

Sorry, after due consideration, and customer feedback, the board has decided to produce ONLY female models.

Seeing as how the demands of the female persona are simply too difficult to satisfy, and the fact that they themselves created the demand in the first place.

12/20/2014 6:19:22 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
artokol
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,388)
Vaubecourt
France
96, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from eyesofmedusa:

"No.more conversations...no more intimacy....no.more warmth...no.more counterpoint...no.more having emotional backup...caring...love..."

12/20/2014 6:39:39 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

ltcm
Over 1,000 Posts (1,235)
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jan. 2010

This is a neat concept, but for a stable healthy mental state and keeping good morals as a species we need live breathing companionship. This is another problem as a society of instant gratification. This would be something that would be cool and exciting at first, but as time goes by this will break down the family state in the household, without normal husband and wife setting in society there will be a major break down. As someone said murders would be less I disagree, that would go up because as it is being seen now kids being brought up with no real parenting have no morals with no true concept of right and wrong because something wrong will become something right to them.

There is no replacement being able to look into your partners eyes and feel a warm living body next to you during loving making between two people. We see this now, machines have come between two people communicating either it being a smartphone or computer, the meeting and seeing each other face to face is become less and people live a more reclusive lifestyle with them thinking they can get by just fine, but in reality their social skills have greatly diminished. Along with that many people live double lives they are someone else on their machines they communicate with then act in false witness (lie) to others. If you have problems in your relationships people need to swallow some pride and make the first move to fix the problems and really try to make things work instead of being so hard headed and one sided.

12/20/2014 6:43:58 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from bubblezgopopz:
Yall so desperately dumb omg.

If you're this jelli now. what will you be like when they hit the stores?

12/20/2014 9:41:52 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
settee_m
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,379)
Dallas, TX
62, joined Feb. 2013

It's the end of the world as we know it....

12/20/2014 10:13:13 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

osoroho
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,378)
Mesquite, TX
65, joined Jun. 2007

Yeah but can they drain your bank account then call back when they spend it all and say that they made a mistake and want to come back????

12/20/2014 10:19:48 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Why on earth would you want one that can do that?

[Edited 12/20/2014 10:20:24 AM ]

12/20/2014 10:35:36 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
sir_hugo_drax
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,936)
Big Timber, MT
24, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from osoroho:
Yeah but can they drain your bank account then call back when they spend it all and say that they made a mistake and want to come back????

Sure!
If YOU program her that way...

12/20/2014 10:41:02 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

On the market today:

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/164837-the-most-sophisticated-sex-robot-today-is-a-product-of-healthcare

Sophisticated sex dolls and toys have been around for quite some time now, with Real Dolls having been on the market since 1996. These dolls, though, are just that — dolls — and are generally static; nowhere near the level of sophistication science fiction would have you believe the world of robot companionship could have. However, one company is working on robotizing sex dolls, and has created the most sophisticated unit to date.

Dubbed Roxxxy (yes, developer True Companion actually did that with the name) the sexbot is a step ahead of your Ryan Gosling costar. She stands at an average height of 5-foot-7, and weighs a waifish 60 pounds. Like any good sex partner, Roxxxy has lifelike skin, and can move her limbs. Interestingly, Roxxxy evolved from True Companion’s line of healthcare robots that were designed to look after the elderly, which perhaps means that she’ll one day be able to cook you breakfast after a regretful night. This, actually, is True Companion’s intent, which is noticeable in the name of the company itself. Rather than creating a sexbot that can simulate real sex to the best of its robotic abilities, True Companion’s aim is to provide its namesake: a true companion. It aims to make a girl or boyfriend instead of a mute doll that you hide during dinner parties.

True Companion makes Roxxxy more than just a lifeless doll by including various motors and responses in the model. She is able to move her private inputs — as the company calls them — when they are being utilized, thanks to dedicated sensors. The bot is also able to mimic an orgasm, so you aren’t the only one having them. She is able to listen and carry on a conversation with the help of some light artificial intelligence installed on a computer embedded in the sexbot. On top of all that, the sexbot comes with pre-programmed personalities, such as shy, outgoing, experienced, or new to the whole thing and in need of some guidance. The bot also cycles through moods, such as tired or horny, so sometimes it just won’t be in the mood, or sometimes you won’t be.

You can customize you sexbot’s personality, and creepiest of all, you can trade them online with friends if you’re proud of your amalgamation of a shy, inexperienced, horny sexbot. True Companion’s product page likens this to wife swapping, but without any of the drama.

Though more sophisticated than a doll that just slumps over on the couch, True Companion’s tech is more or less responsive to stimuli or running on a pre-programmed loop, rather than acting on its own. There is tech out there that, combined with Roxxxy, could create a much more believable companion. A new type of e-skin is responsive to touch, and if combined with Roxxxy, could create a more dynamic response to human advances. Another piece of tech combines augmented reality with a tangible robot in order to create a system where the tactile sensation of the robot can mimic the sensations the AR character would be inducing. Combined with Roxxxy, this could lead to that tactile sensation feeling like a human being, rather than a metal limb.

Variations of the sexbot have been in development since 2001, but a version that is mobile is actually planned for sometime later this year. The primary, responsive version is quite expensive, though there are cheaper, limbless versions that are made specifically to be stuffed inside a pillowcase to better hide from company. There is also a male version named Rocky. For more information, head on over to True Companion’s website, but be warned that there’s really only one way to show off a sex robot.

I want Caprica!

12/20/2014 10:51:11 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

barrydalmi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,155)
Baltimore, MD
52, joined Dec. 2007

Yes absolutely yes. If my partner didn't consider it cheating. I guess I would also be pretty concerned about a partner that did consider it cheating. I would never be jealous of her vibrator right?

12/20/2014 10:55:26 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
icecreamsammich
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,290)
Tucker, GA
65, joined May. 2014

Quote from barrydalmi:
Yes absolutely yes. If my partner didn't consider it cheating. I guess I would also be pretty concerned about a partner that did consider it cheating. I would never be jealous of her vibrator right?

Or her shower massage!

[Edited 12/20/2014 10:56:01 AM ]

12/20/2014 11:01:58 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

txrose64
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,545)
Pearland, TX
52, joined Jan. 2013

You leave Mr WaterPik out of this!!

12/20/2014 11:04:51 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
icecreamsammich
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,290)
Tucker, GA
65, joined May. 2014

If she uses that to get warmed up in the shower beforehand..

Just saying its all good!

You know we want real women. At least those of us that can get along with them

12/20/2014 11:11:08 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
wench_doctor789
Over 2,000 Posts (3,165)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Nov. 2014

Oh those shower heads

12/20/2014 11:23:44 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

notazinbro
Naples, FL
63, joined Apr. 2008

At best they'd be like Stepford Wives

12/20/2014 11:28:29 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

im7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,257)
Chapel Hill, NC
50, joined May. 2011

No, because then there would be to many crazy, horny women acting the fool on the internet.

12/20/2014 11:30:20 AM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
sir_hugo_drax
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,936)
Big Timber, MT
24, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from im7:
No, because then there would be to many crazy, horny women acting the fool on the internet.

So, nothing would change, huh?...

12/20/2014 1:27:34 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jun. 2012

I am setting up a special...

loan company....

Think Hugo.is.on.the "used Bot Lot"...thing...

All good Op....

12/20/2014 1:47:41 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

What kind of interest rates are we talking?

GMAC has already approached me..

12/20/2014 1:50:14 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from viper1e:
What kind of interest rates are we talking?

GMAC has already approached me..

Won't matter...I cld fill that agreement with all sorts of.legal speak...and hidden fees....

The type of man who.wld buy one.of.these would not bother reading anything...nor hv the.intellect to comprehend what he is reading....

12/20/2014 2:04:06 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from eyesofmedusa:
Won't matter...I cld fill that agreement with all sorts of.legal speak...and hidden fees....

The type of man who.wld buy one.of.these would not bother reading anything...nor hv the.intellect to comprehend what he is reading....

So, who's stereotyping now?

What about the busy executive that simply doesn't have time to play the bar scene or even online sites in order to score a suitable mate? He still has his "needs" too. In some respects no different than the busy female executive or legal scholar (Sandra Day O'Connor anyone?) That focused so much on their careers, they forgot to notice that their biological clock was winding down.

Then one day they go through their checklist of life, and realized they forgot husband and children somewhere along the way.

Looking to scam them too?

[Edited 12/20/2014 2:05:40 PM ]

12/20/2014 2:15:47 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from viper1e:
So, who's stereotyping now?

What about the busy executive that simply doesn't have time to play the bar scene or even online sites in order to score a suitable mate? He still has his "needs" too. In some respects no different than the busy female executive or legal scholar (Sandra Day O'Connor anyone?) That focused so much on their careers, they forgot to notice that their biological clock was winding down.

Then one day they go through their checklist of life, and realized they forgot husband and children somewhere along the way.

Looking to scam them too?

Market research..is sterotyping...always has been.

And unless this thing is capable of child bearing?

Your last post is an epic fail.

12/20/2014 2:16:57 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

machug59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,295)
Fairfield, CA
95, joined Dec. 2011

I'm thinking that a man that would prefer a "doll" over a live woman, likely has some deep issues that I wouldn't want around me anyway...so go for your "knothole" and I hope you live happily ever after.

12/20/2014 2:37:51 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
57, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from eyesofmedusa:
Market research..is sterotyping...always has been.

And unless this thing is capable of child bearing?

Your last post is an epic fail.

Caprica got preggers in the 4th season of BSG!

12/20/2014 2:51:01 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jun. 2012

Here are the marketing points I can see...ready ?

The target market for this product wld be men who:

Can enjoy sex with No emotion attached to it.

Seek to hv complete domination over their "partner"

Who can't...won't hv a human partner

That put their "NEED FOR SEX OR SATIATION OF A NON NEED " over a real need < we love these humans btw...they are the cash cows of any business..

They are more than willing to pay THOUSANDS to meet that "need"...which is a faux need and.one already being fed to.the cash cows on a myriad of.levels...so.we just jack.into that pipeline..

They are humans with serious issues that we can.exploit to make further and secondary sales...repeatedly...

In otherwords...a pretty continual and stable profit group...

For your dream lover will need constant maintence..and upgrades...which in your desire to hv the best piece of a** to satisfy your ..need ?

You will pay...willingly....

CHA CHING...

Yeah...I will take a peice of that fleecing...

12/20/2014 3:43:32 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,969)
Corona, CA
56, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from eyesofmedusa:
Here are the marketing points I can see...ready ?

The target market for this product wld be men who:

Can enjoy sex with No emotion attached to it.

Seek to hv complete domination over their "partner"

Who can't...won't hv a human partner

That put their "NEED FOR SEX OR SATIATION OF A NON NEED " over a real need < we love these humans btw...they are the cash cows of any business..

They are more than willing to pay THOUSANDS to meet that "need"...which is a faux need and.one already being fed to.the cash cows on a myriad of.levels...so.we just jack.into that pipeline..

They are humans with serious issues that we can.exploit to make further and secondary sales...repeatedly...

In otherwords...a pretty continual and stable profit group...

For your dream lover will need constant maintence..and upgrades...which in your desire to hv the best piece of a** to satisfy your ..need ?

You will pay...willingly....

CHA CHING...

Yeah...I will take a peice of that fleecing...

Actually, prefer that men who are not capable of relating to or just refuse to relate to women as human beings, take themselves off the market and be alone with their fake girlfriend. I prefer we have no pretenders to contend with. This way men who wish to actually be part of the human race will be more obvious. This is a way to weed out the posers.

12/20/2014 3:47:52 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,603)
Chesterfield, MO
27, joined Sep. 2013

wut i thawt yo donkey wuz enuff

12/20/2014 3:50:04 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

rumrumrum
Over 2,000 Posts (3,361)
Mesa, AZ
54, joined Jul. 2014

Quivering bot p*ssys

12/20/2014 3:54:58 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
51, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from lovessmart:
Actually, prefer that men who are not capable of relating to or just refuse to relate to women as human beings, take themselves off the market and be alone with their fake girlfriend. I prefer we have no pretenders to contend with. This way men who wish to actually be part of the human race will be more obvious. This is a way to weed out the posers.

I agree............completely.....

No calms at saying so either............the humans who can have sex without any emotion attached to it at all on a regular basis ?

Scare the hell out of me...........

12/20/2014 4:06:06 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

osoroho
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,378)
Mesquite, TX
65, joined Jun. 2007

But but some of us do not want or need some one of the opposite sex so what would it matter to them??

12/20/2014 4:12:36 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
motorcycleman4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
West Jordan, UT
47, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from viper1e:
All models come with solar refreshed lithium cells. An hour in the sun, and she's good for the next seventy-two hours. Depending upon the model, she will even get a tan, but never burn.

Somebody smart will make a friction powered model.

12/20/2014 4:44:05 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

TLC_dude
San Diego, CA
69, joined Dec. 2014

I've only paid for sex a handful of times, a long time ago and it was never very fulfilling. That having been said in reading this thread I'm amazed that no one, that I could see, has addressed the real core issue.
Men think they only want sex because, at least initially, all they can think about is getting rid of the pressure in their pants. After the pressure is released one often discovers that having a companion around, someone to talk to and share things with is not so bad.
You might even consider doing a few chores around the house, going shopping etc. just to not be alone.
A woman on the other had, is generally looking for security, companionship, a little romance and caring. Once she has those things, she feels, and possibly enjoys a little roll in the hay.
Now, yes, these are generalities. But far more true than false. Paid for companionship is always going to feel a little empty at the end of the day. Likewise a woman who never receives a tender caring touch is definitely going to feel like she is missing something.
It's a compromise and a negotiation from both sides. But it is often worthwhile.

12/20/2014 4:46:35 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  
1sirens
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,785)
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

I know what im buying with my taxes

12/20/2014 5:00:11 PM Guys, if you could, would you buy one?  

skywatcher58
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,511)
Topeka, KS
57, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from machug59:
I'm thinking that a man that would prefer a "doll" over a live woman, likely has some deep issues that I wouldn't want around me anyway...so go for your "knothole" and I hope you live happily ever after.

Best post all day!!!