Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

Keep away from ghosting if you have exchanged lots of messages, have a date set or have already met in particular person. plenty of fish free search prince george The app mixes dating and social networking, with a timeline to read the news, come across out what s taking place in your city and make connections. Just a chatroom on line specially for the teenagers to with new teens from all the planet. adult friend finder symbols The very good news is, the variety of dating sites has never been larger.

local sex hookups

Quarantine Bae matches people today based on their preferences listed in the sign up kind and sets them up half hour lengthy blind Zoom dates. hemet ca dating Don t get too intimate and hold the conversation light. When you sign up, you will go by means of a thorough questionnaire that evaluates your personality according to the Five Issue character test. delete my blendr account To start out viewing messages, choose the forum that you want to go to from the choice beneath.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/8/2015 2:48:30 PM Gay relationships.  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,349)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ivaylovd:
I think our life is given to us to live it rightly and that is not an easy task, so live right and leave gay, or other do what they do...and at the end we are all going to be judged by the way we lived....God Bless us All!!!

You sir, have posted one of the smartest posts in this thread. I commend you.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/8/2015 4:27:17 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
I do too and isn't it funny? When we express non support of the lifestyle we are accused of hating.

But then we are attacked with 10 times as much hatred as we are accused of having by the ones who accused us in the first place.

Ain't that some shit?

I noticed that NO ONE standing up for and supporting homosm said I was wrong or its not true.......

True is you gay lovers are always claiming how ppl have a right to live however they choose but you're CONSTANTLY trying to force homosexuality on others.

Not to participating or join them but to either MAKE THEM be ok with it or STOP THEM from expressing their opinion about it.

What kind of shit is that?

1/8/2015 4:28:11 PM Gay relationships.  
numbersor_only
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

Truth is not forced on anyone who values it.

1/9/2015 6:35:18 AM Gay relationships.  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,764)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

I noticed that NO ONE standing up for and supporting homosm said I was wrong or its not true.......

True is you gay lovers are always claiming how ppl have a right to live however they choose but you're CONSTANTLY trying to force homosexuality on others.

Not to participating or join them but to either MAKE THEM be ok with it or STOP THEM from expressing their opinion about it.

1/9/2015 9:44:52 AM Gay relationships.  
darthcapital
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,217)
North York, ON
44, joined Apr. 2014

While I wont pretend to understand what's its like being gay,telling them that they dont have rights violates basic human rights.

Im for people living their lives the way they see fit and as long as they are law abiding its none of our business.

Most gays folks dont force anything, they want to have equal rights, not all gays are degenerate freaks just like not all of us heterosexuals are freaks and we dont force people either, at least the law abiding ones.

1/9/2015 10:08:28 AM Gay relationships.  
toxictears1970
Marrero, LA
44, joined Dec. 2014

To each his own

1/10/2015 3:32:05 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from numbersor_only:
Truth is not forced on anyone who values it.

I don't value homoism, I'm totally against it.

And everytime the subject comes up and I express my view I'm attacked.

My manhood is questioned which is a form of insult. I'm verbally assaulted in a variety of other ways. Intellectually spit on and outcasts for not "going along" with it.

Isn't this the very things gays and gay lovers said was WRONG when they felt it was being done to them?

So on top of being disgusting, nasty and against Gh od now you're being hypocrites too? Wow!

1/10/2015 3:36:54 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from darthcapital:
While I wont pretend to understand what's its like being gay,telling them that they dont have rights violates basic human rights.

Im for people living their lives the way they see fit and as long as they are law abiding its none of our business.

Most gays folks dont force anything, they want to have equal rights, not all gays are degenerate freaks just like not all of us heterosexuals are freaks and we dont force people either, at least the law abiding ones.

So why are straight, law abiding men attacked and insulted for NOT accepting or condoning homoism? If what you say is correct? Why?

1/10/2015 4:03:34 PM Gay relationships.  
darthcapital
North York, ON
44, joined Apr. 2014

So why are straight, law abiding men attacked and insulted for NOT accepting or condoning homoism? If what you say is correct? Why?
I dont know if that is the case dr, I deal with some gay folks and none of them insulted me or forced me to accept their position, as long as I respect them as a human being all is good.

Are their gays out there that flaunt and ball break ( pardon the pun) of course but really ask yourself what is the percentage?

I know a few gay folks that wont step a foot near any "gay pride" and when I asked them why? their answer was it brings out unwanted attention from the fringe groups that takes things too far.

If there is a gay person on here that insults the heterosexual community, well lets here from them, and chances are they are one of the fringe group I was talking about,kind of like those "radicals" we read about

1/10/2015 5:34:24 PM Gay relationships.  
happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Crown Point, IN
53, joined May. 2013

to each their own but it's not for me.

1/10/2015 6:33:21 PM Gay relationships.  

hehasocd
Baltimore, MD
47, joined Jun. 2013

you are a insult to the black race who would actually believe we have progressed,because they've chosen to accept a sexual choice as opposed to a color of a skin; and actually put gay relationships in the line of black people having gone and still going through what we have been through in a lifetime.. they will NEVER give you what they've given gay people!!! what planet have you been on..... lately??!!!!!

WOW!!..... Amazing you could be that unlearned. OH JESUS HELP, I can't say much else; I am a Christian I try to love everyone,GOD help me including you.

1/10/2015 6:42:21 PM Gay relationships.  

hehasocd
Baltimore, MD
47, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from hehasocd:
you are a insult to the black race who would actually believe we have progressed,because they've chosen to accept a sexual choice as opposed to a color of a skin; and actually put gay relationships in the line of black people having gone and still going through what we have been through in a lifetime.. they will NEVER give you what they've given gay people!!! what planet have you been on..... lately??!!!!!

WOW!!..... Amazing you could be that unlearned. OH JESUS HELP, I can't say much else; I am a Christian I try to love everyone,GOD help me including you.

1/10/2015 6:46:13 PM Gay relationships.  

hehasocd
Baltimore, MD
47, joined Jun. 2013

My apology to all, moved too fast; I was a little disconcerted with "Darthcapital" of whose post I was responding to.

1/10/2015 6:48:32 PM Gay relationships.  

hehasocd
Baltimore, MD
47, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from twining:
You sir, have posted one of the smartest posts in this thread. I commend you.

I agree. Let the Church say AMEN...

1/10/2015 7:11:20 PM Gay relationships.  

lindskins
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,863)
Farmington, UT
21, joined Dec. 2011

i love gay people

1/10/2015 7:18:16 PM Gay relationships.  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (142,169)
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

OP ... What proves that being gay is not natural?

1/10/2015 7:35:18 PM Gay relationships.  

evajoy
Reston, VA
58, joined May. 2012

i dont care

1/10/2015 7:38:47 PM Gay relationships.  

italianroyalty
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,689)
London
United Kingdom
21, joined Jul. 2014

I don't see why people have a problem with gay relationships, I have gay friends and they are no differnt from anyone else

People need to relax. Its got nothing to do with anyone who someone is with, a relationship afterall is between 2 people.

1/10/2015 10:25:38 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from darthcapital:
I dont know if that is the case dr, I deal with some gay folks and none of them insulted me or forced me to accept their position, as long as I respect them as a human being all is good.

Are their gays out there that flaunt and ball break ( pardon the pun) of course but really ask yourself what is the percentage?

I know a few gay folks that wont step a foot near any "gay pride" and when I asked them why? their answer was it brings out unwanted attention from the fringe groups that takes things too far.

If there is a gay person on here that insults the heterosexual community, well lets here from them, and chances are they are one of the fringe group I was talking about,kind of like those "radicals" we read about

The percentage of gay ppl along with those who support the lifestyle who attend gay pride parades greatly outnumber those who don't.

And the gay ppl who you hang out with don't attack and bash you bcuz your social dealings with them is a form of acceptance. They see you as their support. So of course they wouldn't.

1/10/2015 10:31:52 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from hehasocd:

Not if the church support homosexuality. The church shouldn't say shit!

What church are you speaking of anyway? The church of Satan?

1/11/2015 9:52:31 AM Gay relationships.  
darthcapital
North York, ON
44, joined Apr. 2014

The percentage of gay ppl along with those who support the lifestyle who attend gay pride parades greatly outnumber those who don't.

And the gay ppl who you hang out with don't attack and bash you bcuz your social dealings with them is a form of acceptance. They see you as their support. So of course they wouldn't.
I didnt say we hang out, I said I know a few through business and we have a mutual respect and that is all that i can ask for.

1/11/2015 10:32:20 AM Gay relationships.  

forsyth4
Fort Payne, AL
28, joined Nov. 2014

All gays should kill themselves

1/11/2015 1:39:13 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from darthcapital:
I didnt say we hang out, I said I know a few through business and we have a mutual respect and that is all that i can ask for.

My bad. You weren't specific about your acquaintance. But on the job is something totally different.

AT WORK? I can be professional and deal with them in every aspect of "job related" issues. But wilk not allow any social dealings while working or on break.

Bcuz I don't wanna give the impression that I'm open for social interaction when I'm not.

But they wouldn't have no need to attack and bash you there. Let one of them invite you to hang out after work and you say NO. If they ask why not and you mention ANYTHING about homoism watch how quick they attack your ass.

1/11/2015 1:42:05 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from forsyth4:
All gays should kill themselves

Well I'm not gonna encourage it but its not like I'd be upset if they did.

1/11/2015 3:49:36 PM Gay relationships.  
amusicluvr
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,612)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

What History proves is that the most rabidly anti-gay people on record have turned out to actually be gay themselves...as per GOP Senate candidate Steve Wiles who has opposed gay marriage, etc, and then was discovered to be a gay drag queen. He is not the only one. The GOP is full of such.

1/11/2015 5:41:16 PM Gay relationships.  

italianroyalty
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,689)
London
United Kingdom
21, joined Jul. 2014

Well I'm not gonna encourage it but its not like I'd be upset if they did.

What if your son or daughter was gay? And they were being bullied and felt like taking their own life because of the extent of hatred they were receiving? You'd be fine with that wouldnt you?

You stupid idiot. You should off yourself instead

1/12/2015 1:29:50 AM Gay relationships.  
doublethree
Over 2,000 Posts (3,315)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

I'm too lazy to see what I have missed since my last post. I'm going to assume a lot of people being repetitive, saying not to butt into other people's business, yet they butt into our business, telling us we must be for gayness.

1/19/2015 3:03:41 AM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from italianroyalty:
What if your son or daughter was gay? And they were being bullied and felt like taking their own life because of the extent of hatred they were receiving? You'd be fine with that wouldnt you?

You stupid idiot. You should off yourself instead

You're a dumb fu€k who's brainwashed, probably gay yourself and too stupid to know it. That psych shit you tried was lame and I'll tell you why.......

There's story in bible where God told Abraham to take his only son upon the mountain and sacrafice him unto God. Without question he took his son there, place him upon the rock, raised the knife and God said NO!

So he asked, "why would you tell me to bring him here to sacrafice then say NO?" And God replied, "I wanted to see who you had more love and loyalty for!"

God tested his faith against his emotions and you think you're talking to someone so emotionally unbalanced that by throwing loved ones in the mix Imma break down like some b*tch and forget my faith? WTF you think I am?

Go get your soul straight before you try something as WEAK as trying make a man of faith choose between that and his emotions DUMBASS!

Now go wash your panties out for tomorrow morning so you'll have a clean pair sweetie.

1/19/2015 3:29:29 AM Gay relationships.  

viper1e
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,319)
Jeannette, PA
56, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from damsel876:
I say hump who you want, it's not my business. I don't see why it's anyone else's business what you do in your private life.

NAMBLA agrees with you 100%.

1/19/2015 4:08:07 AM Gay relationships.  

mr_imperfect
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,326)
Philadelphia, PA
52, joined Sep. 2011

One more f**king time for all the religious nut bags using the bible to justify their outright disgust and hatred for gays. Unless you were there and personally heard God condemn homosexuality all you have to go on is blind faith.

With so much scientific/medical evidence proving we are born with a gene that determines if we will be straight or gay I'm putting my trust in something I can actually see rather than something that could have been tampered with to justify someone's blind hatred of a lifestyle they dont understand or approve of.

1/19/2015 6:45:01 AM Gay relationships.  

viper1e
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,319)
Jeannette, PA
56, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from mr_imperfect:
One more f**king time for all the religious nut bags using the bible to justify their outright disgust and hatred for gays. Unless you were there and personally heard God condemn homosexuality all you have to go on is blind faith.

With so much scientific/medical evidence proving we are born with a gene that determines if we will be straight or gay I'm putting my trust in something I can actually see rather than something that could have been tampered with to justify someone's blind hatred of a lifestyle they dont understand or approve of.

NAMBLA agrees with you 100% as well.

1/19/2015 7:12:21 AM Gay relationships.  

kawkasian
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,438)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from jester0011:
is it natural or not.if natural what makes it natural so far as evolution of human advancments.

I'm thinking for you OP it would be as natural as taking a dump. Good luck!

1/20/2015 2:55:41 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

1/20/2015 3:12:04 PM Gay relationships.  

kawkasian
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

^

Easy now shirtless guy, the lady doth protest too much etc

3/5/2015 10:45:27 PM Gay relationships.  

stqrf1344
Alexandria, VA
48, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from hehasocd:
amen::

3/5/2015 11:03:02 PM Gay relationships.  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Get it through your head. Gays are people. It is normal for gays to exist. It is normal for people to have relationships. It is normal for gay people to have relationships. Normal is common. Your stupidity does not change that.

3/6/2015 12:48:02 AM Gay relationships.  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,237)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
26, joined Aug. 2013

If you're not gay then what does it have to do with you?

Okay since I have to shove a stick of cotton in myself once a month I'm going to demand you have to have one stuck up your a** for the same length of time and frequency.

3/6/2015 5:53:33 AM Gay relationships.  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from iheartidiots:
But don't some gay couples have kids?? I don't understand your logic.
not naturally.

3/6/2015 6:30:40 AM Gay relationships.  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,080)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Oh, sure they have children "naturally." Just not easily.

Answer to the starting general question: yes, it's natural for people to hang around with people they are sexually attracted to.

As for whether homosexuality itself is "natural," from a basic logical point of view, it MUST be. Otherwise, we wouldn't have seen it occur until we learned how to modify our genetics artificially AND figured out how to "make" a homosexual. We still can't do that, so homosexuality is "natural" by definition.

3/6/2015 7:46:43 AM Gay relationships.  

kawkasian
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from jester0011:
is it natural or not.if natural what makes it natural so far as evolution of human advancments.

Jester, don't worry what others think about your choices, you only have yourself and your lover to please.

3/6/2015 7:51:31 AM Gay relationships.  
idliketotalk
Punxsutawney, PA
52, joined Oct. 2013

Well it's happening so I guess it's natural. I don't see anyone or anything forcing the relationship, except in cases of rape.

3/6/2015 9:55:22 AM Gay relationships.  

vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,643)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014

Most gay men come out of the closet. Jesters coming out of the barn. And the sheep are elated. They were tired of the mascara, lipstick, and tight angora sweaters.

3/6/2015 1:40:11 PM Gay relationships.  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from jester0011:
I wonder what Darwin would say

Darwin saw a lot of homosexual behavior by animals. He said so.

3/6/2015 1:43:39 PM Gay relationships.  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from jester0011:
not naturally.

Automobiles are not natural. Should we ban them? Houses are not natural. Should we all live in caves? The point of being Human is to go beyond Nature. Get used to it.

3/6/2015 1:50:59 PM Gay relationships.  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,349)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

You're a dumb fu€k who's brainwashed, probably gay yourself and too stupid to know it. That psych shit you tried was lame and I'll tell you why.......

There's story in bible where God told Abraham to take his only son upon the mountain and sacrafice him unto God. Without question he took his son there, place him upon the rock, raised the knife and God said NO!

So he asked, "why would you tell me to bring him here to sacrafice then say NO?" And God replied, "I wanted to see who you had more love and loyalty for!"

God tested his faith against his emotions and you think you're talking to someone so emotionally unbalanced that by throwing loved ones in the mix Imma break down like some b*tch and forget my faith? WTF you think I am?

Go get your soul straight before you try something as WEAK as trying make a man of faith choose between that and his emotions DUMBASS!

Now go wash your panties out for tomorrow morning so you'll have a clean pair sweetie.

I'm not singling you out of anything it's just your post was the first religious one I saw. Tell me, do you believe in Christianity because you chose to believe in it or was it conditioned into you? The story you referenced is kind of sick and tormented. That a father would worry about himself before his own child. And you use this one to counter another's argument and question his soul. What is a soul other than a conscience. And it seems like you may be the one who needs to question yours because you condone that sort of behavior from Abraham. That he would be willing to spill the blood of his child instead of sacrificing that faith and answering for it when the time came.

[Edited 3/6/2015 1:52:02 PM ]

3/7/2015 7:14:03 PM Gay relationships.  

stqrf1344
Alexandria, VA
48, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from lindskins:
i love gay people
I love you

3/7/2015 10:30:45 PM Gay relationships.  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (142,169)
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

3/7/2015 10:59:49 PM Gay relationships.  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,053)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

It probably been going on since the beginning, but the Bible condemns it. Sex is supposed to be about procreation, not recreation and two guys or two babes can't make a kid.

3/7/2015 11:54:46 PM Gay relationships.  

b2cold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,119)
Bark River, MI
22, joined Mar. 2014

The thought is simply gross. But people can do as they please. Idc

3/8/2015 6:04:39 AM Gay relationships.  

soundzgood
Long Beach, CA
47, joined Feb. 2014

OH HEY !!! a can of worms that always gets away in time. A few very significant

Facts about Homosexuality: Concerning the Males, In the U.S. only 2 or 3 out of 10 male

homosexuals were naturally born "gay" (sugar in tank) ie...gay male, feminine male, ....

7 or 8 were TURNED that way in ONE OF TWO WAYS (neither are 'good' or natural.) The first

is of the home situation with the dominant, abusive, authoritative chauvenist father &

weak, submissive, helpless mother of an only son (or only one present.) the father despises

the mother, thinks the kid is a p*ssy, & causes the son & mother to combine forces to

defend against abuse. At some point father leaves in disgust. The mother needs junior for

everything. Clingy,.. begins to dominate boy's time & life. It gets to, "Junior...come

here , help mother unzip." "Junior , come take a nap with mother" The boy starts to

recognize, but cant screw moms..."THAT'S INCEST". So the boy starts to go numb. The more

she pushes the more numb boy gets. He then equates sex with female== Mother. He seeks

out company of males & then "acts out the hostility" suffered from mother onto the partner

while 'inverting' the sex act. OR ELSE, the other form is even worse. The child victims

of the dirty old man child molester. (if the guys 1st sexual experience is with dirty

older guy==he will be gay. These are the ones who love the unprotected ,indiscriminate sex.

Long Beach & Hollywood are crawling with them...They love it when they don't even know

other guy's name. (foul)

One more thing, mind us...Homosexual matches ARE PERVERSE UNIONS....P--E--R--V--E--R--S-E

UNIONS....WHY perverse? Ok, simplest cavedweller font... Were any of us to sit in the

forest & observe a male Fox, trying to put the smash down on a C*cker Spaniel...who was also male,

we may all use different terms or phrases but the general consensus would BE; " Hey that

Fox bumped his head ! He is not only doing the wrong species, but it isn't even the

right gender. there aren't going to be many foxes or Spaniels around here long with that

kind of shit going on .....that's messed UP."

Und Hence, P-E-R-V-E-R-S-E.....U-N-I-O-N. Pardon me.

3/8/2015 6:14:42 AM Gay relationships.  

beyonddatruth
Houston, TX
23, joined Jun. 2014

Being gay is wrong

3/8/2015 6:25:43 AM Gay relationships.  

beyonddatruth
Houston, TX
23, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from beyonddatruth:
Being gay is wrong
if every male was gay it would be the end of the human race

3/10/2015 4:28:34 AM Gay relationships.  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,104)
Bellevue, WA
45, joined Jul. 2010

argh. People should refrain from referencing the bible when they can't read and digest it.

1) I'm not christian. So I don't really give a rats fart wtf it says. At the same time, I can actually read it without trying to make it say what I want it to say. I'm about as interested in using it as some authoritative voice as I would the national inquirer.

2) not gay either. So I don't really have a dog in this fight. couldn't care less what people do, as long as they're happy and don't touch me.

back to my point, reading comprehension (can't believe I had to look this up):
"ezekiel 16:49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen."

what's a haughty thing? if you read the flourishing verbose, metaphoric blather that precedes it- the haughty crap that they did was entertain other countries. I don't know the politics of that time, but the usual preferred manner of politics was for the jews to go in, kick ass, and take what they want. That wasn't being done, someone got angry. Some of the "immoral" stuff was literal, some of it is figurative. that's why there's reference to "being like" a prostitute etc. It's dramatic affect. They also did stuff like build their own pre-medieval mega churches. That's actually very haughty and detestable, even today. Other detestable things were stuff like infanticide/human sacrifice. pretty much frowned upon everywhere.

frankly, if you're going to reference the old testament as positive moral compass, you're going to find a lot of messed up stuff. Like, if you find a woman alone and raper her- well you've spoiled her father's property so you'll have to pay him in silver. wife-ing her is optional. Oh there's also slavery, genocide, drunken incestuous orgies, sharing of handmaidens etc. Funny how movies skip over a lot of the really shocking stuff.

3/10/2015 5:45:33 AM Gay relationships.  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

well so far as biology is concerened is it?

3/10/2015 5:51:13 AM Gay relationships.  

ltlwing
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,571)
Williamsburg, OH
51, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from b2cold:
The thought is simply gross. But people can do as they please. Idc

3/10/2015 6:00:29 AM Gay relationships.  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from italianroyalty:
I don't see why people have a problem with gay relationships, I have gay friends and they are no differnt from anyone else

People need to relax. Its got nothing to do with anyone who someone is with, a relationship afterall is between 2 people.
gay friends,,,i just bet u do