Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

Darrin told me he had never been on a date to a grocery store before to appear at meals and then asked me if I wanted to go for a stroll down by the water. speed dating in norwalk ct We spoke about our families — he was the youngest of 3, I was the youngest of five. Come for the desperately relatable tales of navigating quarantine while horny, remain for the thoughtful analysis and surprising perspectives on the planet. 347 722 0992 We ended up talking till the shop had to close and we generally nicely got kicked out.

www megapersonals con

So now all you need to do is memorise these inquiries and you will be set for a terrific initially date. stockton chat Commence Chatting Now, start sharing picture and your favourite videos, make your conversation a strong memorandum for your chat mates. Even so, it s a fantastic spot to get started in the dating apps scene. omegle ft A different assistance for the guys, when your comfy with the girl please discover to flirt , pretty critical prior to you seal the deal.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/28/2014 8:41:21 AM Gay relationships.  
numbersor_only
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from doublethree:
Gayness is obviously a psychological disorder. Anyone saying it's not is just plain not rational or logical.

Psychologists say homosexuality is not a psychological disorder. But what do psychologists know about psychology?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/28/2014 8:48:35 AM Gay relationships.  
doublethree
Over 2,000 Posts (3,315)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

12/28/2014 8:56:54 AM Gay relationships.  

norwegianwood64
Over 2,000 Posts (3,839)
Huntsville, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from forumfriendly2:
why don't gay people wanna talk about the bible saying they are sodemites doomed to a fiery hell? I thinks it's funny to be gag and pretend religion is on your side ....even King James think your an abomination

yeah....the bible also says the rich can't get to heaven. It also says to sell everything you own...give it to the poor....and go follow jesus. No one picks cherries better than a christian.

I think being gay is a mental disorder just like mental retardation or autism or the hundreds of other disorders that are out there. Some people like myself were born loving blues music or playing sports. I lived in an area where country music was king but I always hated it so everything is not environment related.

12/28/2014 9:07:09 AM Gay relationships.  
edm_dj
Marana, AZ
35, joined Nov. 2014

Physiological disorder? A sin? Some of you need to put down the bible and read some real ancient history. Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians; along with many other groups over the years had homosexual and heterosexual relationships. Is it unnatural? From my studies and observations, no. Animals mount same sex members of their herd. Obviously there is more going on than a decision occurring. It has been prove genetics are involved were there us more of one gene than the other, however the person is born the opppisite sex of their sexual orientation. It's a proven fact. You all can argue until you are blue in the face but it's not going to change how and what people are and what the do. If you feel ashamed or uncomfortable with homosexual s then maybe you are the one with the problem . This is the 21st century, not 1950. Grow up and accept.

12/28/2014 9:14:01 AM Gay relationships.  
doublethree
Over 2,000 Posts (3,315)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

Oh we forgot that you are the go to guy on what is moral and what isn't, as well as what is a disorder and what isn't. It's always funny when atheists think someone is going to drop their beliefs because some random stranger on a forum says it's silly to believe in, as if they can have any insight into afterlife.

12/28/2014 2:05:07 PM Gay relationships.  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,053)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

Nothing you can do about it.

12/28/2014 2:15:45 PM Gay relationships.  

lalaplayboi
Jamaica, NY
28, joined Aug. 2014

I didn't read the topic but she said yassssz

12/28/2014 10:02:12 PM Gay relationships.  

latinleprekahn
South San Francisco, CA
45, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from jester0011:
well no its not the same actually.and u cant have kids that way.

That what I said. Please reread what I wrote. Thank you.

"The only difference between a heterosexual relationship and homosexual relationship is what happens in the bedroom and that's nobody's business!!!!!"

[Edited 12/28/2014 10:03:43 PM ]

12/29/2014 6:53:28 AM Gay relationships.  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,764)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

u are right,isnt anyones business.

12/29/2014 8:54:52 AM Gay relationships.  
doublethree
Over 2,000 Posts (3,315)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from jester0011:
u are right,isnt anyones business.

Nothing is anyone's business, but people only say that about things they know are weird.

12/29/2014 4:00:16 PM Gay relationships.  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

12/29/2014 4:28:12 PM Gay relationships.  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,294)
Pulaski, NY
48, joined Apr. 2013

I have seen this in geese!

12/29/2014 7:08:41 PM Gay relationships.  

ahleah4mriris
Over 2,000 Posts (2,728)
Fort Worth, TX
44, joined Jul. 2014

I say: To Each their Own

12/30/2014 12:31:04 PM Gay relationships.  
doublethree
Over 2,000 Posts (3,315)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

12/30/2014 6:01:05 PM Gay relationships.  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from doublethree:
Gayness is obviously a psychological disorder. Anyone saying it's not is just plain not rational or logical. If it was meant to happen, babies would come from it, as well. It's meant for males to reproduce with females and anyone who wants to rebel against that setup is simply having a mental issue.

I've had a lot of supposedly gay female friends, so I am not judging, just telling truth.
I could see people thinking that

12/30/2014 6:39:57 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from swf4m:
Why does it bother anyone? If they aren't bothering you and vise versa, what's the problem. People don't wake up one day and decide to be gay for people to hate them. "gay by God"
As a teacher, done if my best parents are gay. Some of my most behaved students have gay parents. AND no it's not inflicted it forced by patents.

Don't dare put that on God. "FREE WILL" remember?

Homosexuality goes against nature which goes against life in general.

How would you feel if I said, "So what if those men smacked the shit out their women for mouthing off. Why does that matter to you? Nobody's hitting you so why are you worried?"

What would you say to that?

12/30/2014 6:42:11 PM Gay relationships.  
numbersor_only
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

By what twisted, ignorant and perverse logic can you compare a loving relationship with domestic abuse? Wait...don't tell me... the answer is displayed across your threads.

12/30/2014 6:44:05 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

why don't gay people wanna talk about the bible saying they are sodemites doomed to a fiery hell? I thinks it's funny to be gag and pretend religion is on your side ....even King James think your an abomination

Gay ppl either claim its ok with God to be gay JUST BCUZ THEY CAN or they denounce any belief in the bible thinking if they don't folliw it they're not bound by it.

12/30/2014 6:59:58 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from twining:
Do you think it's natural that you enjoy in shape women with goals and aspirations as well as accomplishments? Do you think it's natural that you enjoy being who you are and liking what you like?

See you don't even believe that yourself twining.

Ppl who like having sex with farm animals like what they like.

Ppl who love having sex with family members like what they like.

Ppl who love cheating like what they like too.

Ppl who love having sex with the dead also like what they like now.......

You're NOT gonna tell me that all that I just named is ok with you BCUZ THEY LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE. If you did you'd be lying through your teeth.

So thats not a logical retort to say WHATEVET someone choose to do is OK as long as THEY LIKE IT.

12/30/2014 7:00:53 PM Gay relationships.  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,349)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

I'm just gonna post this. Being gay does not harm anyone. It helps with population issues because they do adopt children and use the sperm and egg banks. Aside from that, in no way are they causing an issue for anyone. They should have the ability to be just as happy, miserable, or any variation of the two like what straight couples get. I can't see how making a man or woman hide from who they are by marrying who they're "supposed" to marry, start a family, then have those natural feelings come out to destroy all of that.

12/30/2014 7:05:25 PM Gay relationships.  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
See you don't even believe that yourself twining.

Ppl who like having sex with farm animals like what they like.

Ppl who love having sex with family members like what they like.

Ppl who love cheating like what they like too.

Ppl who love having sex with the dead also like what they like now.......

You're NOT gonna tell me that all that I just named is ok with you BCUZ THEY LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE. If you did you'd be lying through your teeth.

So thats not a logical retort to say WHATEVET someone choose to do is OK as long as THEY LIKE IT.

Missed the entire point I was making. Being gay isn't illegal. Tell me exactly what they're doing wrong that even remotely effects people other than them. Gay folks have parades and scream for equal rights. So do women. So did black people. So did all types of other people. The reason it rubs you the wrong way is cause you can't seem to comprehend the fact that not everybody feels the same way about things. Whether it be if they wanna f**k and love somebody who has the exact same body parts as them or the opposite.

[Edited 12/30/2014 7:06:24 PM ]

12/30/2014 7:10:13 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from damsel876:
I say hump who you want, it's not my business. I don't see why it's anyone else's business what you do in your private life.

If you're worried about human advancement then people reproducing doesn't really guarantee any advancement per se. Some of the dumbest people on this earth reproduce and their lack of intelligence is not what I would consider advancement at all.

1. Why must something be "somebody's business" just to have an opinion about something? Its not a matter of it being someones business if we're simply having a discussion. Women are forever trying little psychological attempts to shut ppl up when this subject comes up.

2. An entire planet of unintelligent ppl have opportunity to and can advance. Look at how for we came since Eden. But an empty planet can't advance at all if homosexual killed off the species. Who would you argue with then? Who nerves would you get on or piss off then?

12/30/2014 7:15:40 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from iheartidiots:
But don't some gay couples have kids?? I don't understand your logic.

They kids either by adoption or by opposite sex (normal) relations before hand. Its like robbing mankind for your own SELFISH purposes.

I hope you didn't think that 2 men butt fu€king each other or 2 women using strap ons were producing offspring?

12/30/2014 7:17:54 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from packersbabe920:
They are, who they are

Yeah nasty, disgusting and against God. I second that.

12/30/2014 7:31:48 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from pickygirl72:
Don't flatter yourself. Why do straight men fear a gay will f**k them. Umm let me break the news to you, but he will not be interested in you you are not gay.::laughing:

Its not a matter of feeling like a gay man is gonna make a straight man have sex with him at all.

Its trying to go there for one. Some might try and approach if they think your being social with might open your mind to the pissibilty. THEN THEY DIE!

Then its a matter of being guilty by association. You are about the comany you keep. And whatever your company you either do or condone. Thats why law enforcement don't hang out with drug dealers and murderers. Not openly anyway.

And lastly. If a real man is against something he doesn't do ANYTHING to give the impression that he's in support of that especially if its against his religion.

Women are too fu€king accepting of the shit ppl do. They have NO RULES and live by NO CODE and this is why they were NOT meant to be in charge.

12/30/2014 7:33:53 PM Gay relationships.  
numbersor_only
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

Scared of what?

12/30/2014 7:37:50 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dorval:
it's normal for them and they have every right to fall in love.

Let me ask ALl women this bcuz this statement above seem to be a shared thought among women. Question is.....

"Does having a right to something make whatever you choose right?"

And if thats the case......

"Why do yall viciously attack men forNOT accepting it, if we have rights?"

12/30/2014 7:41:10 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from eyes4unow:
My answer is NO!

But, let me ask how its different than a straight couple that do ATM or any of that chyt.

I am sure there are many bisexuals that have had it.

Where the heck is the doc on this topic... Holy heck he would have a field day.. Lol

I'm here baby.

12/30/2014 7:55:17 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from amusicluvr:

Why do you care whether it is natural, or not? Are you gay, and wondering how to justify it?

Look at the rest of nature...dogs, cats, kangaroos, lions, mice, earthworms, etc, engage in homosexual acts...so it seems that doing so is quite natural.

First comes the attack. You butt lovers are always making sligh remarks toward a mans manhook when this subject comes up. Save that psych shit for someone who don't know any better.

And there's one thing you forgot when you mentioned the animals.....

1. All animals don't do it and dogs will hump a couch and a human leg when its horny bcuz it doesn't know any better.

2. Animals who do mate with the same sex ALSO REPRODUCE AND CREATE OFFSPRING. They don't just butt fu€k each other to get off. You forgot about that part huh?

12/30/2014 8:30:29 PM Gay relationships.  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

What doss that matter? Most gay couples hire a surrogate so that they can reproduce. Whether it be a woman with one of their sperm donations or both at different times. Or using a sperm bank. They don't just adopt neglected or abandoned children from your form of "regular" people who were irresponsible.

[Edited 12/30/2014 8:30:54 PM ]

12/30/2014 8:44:25 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from amusicluvr:

READ The Bible. The Sodomites were gay rapists. It was homosexual rape they had on their mind...so was it the homosexuality, or the rape, or both, that caused their doom? The Bible does not really say. You are not Theologian enough to be able to decide for the entire world. If God does not like gays, HE can deal with them-in His own time, and way-withOUT needing any help from you. Isn't that what Sodom proved?

Hahahahaha!

God destroyed all those nasty butt fu€kers and thats all any of us need to know.

I'm sure if he felt it was ok he would NOT have destroyed. Adam and Eve messed up in the garden and all he did was put them out, slap Eve on the wrist with a few curses.

But he brought the fires of hell down on those nasty pigs.

12/30/2014 8:55:59 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from blacklova:

Be gay all you want but stop throwing the shit in.everybody face all the time flaunting it and then get mad and protest when.someone speaks against it. Just like all relationships keep.that shit private and no.one will.care. the thing is.they want to be accepted by people.Why? Who cares what you.do. the parades make it worse.the drag queens look like circus freaks. It's hard to take that shit serious. Why parade around for? Do.you and don't.care what people.think..

Bcuz thats their way of "forcing" it on others. Either you accept it or they're gonna taunt you with it by bringing it everywhere they possibly can to keep throwing it in the faces of those who don't accept.

Maybe if we got some old fashion bashing going on, replace their butt lube with battery acid, that'll calm some shit down won't it?

12/30/2014 9:13:37 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from latinleprekahn:

I truly believe it's part of our genetic makeup we have from birth. For straight people they can't imagine ever having an attraction for the same sex whereas gay people can not imagine being with the opposite sex.

When we are born we come in this world knowing NOTHING but life. We rely on those responsible and charged with raising us to TEACH us right from wrong.

Just when a little sit with her legs wide open wearing a dress or skirt. You teach her that its not proper for a female to do that. If you don't correct her she'll grow up thinking its ok and "normal" to sit that way.

And if someone try and say something she's gonna rebel bcuz she feels if its ok with the one who raised het then thats what it is.

12/30/2014 9:29:39 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Look at those deep southern states where they have sex with family members as an example.

When their kids are born they are "TAUGHT"........ "TAUGHT" that its ok and the environment is in support of this so the whole idea is around them all the time. Why wouldn't they grow up thinking its natural or they were "BORN" that way.

And thats exactly whats happening with these talking about they were born that wY. How the fu€k do you know how you were born? You only know how you wete RAISED!

12/31/2014 4:08:34 AM Gay relationships.  

lilod
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,141)
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from jester0011:
im asking if u go by darwins theory what would happen to any species

From a Darwinian perspective, the apparently increased proportion of homosexuals in the population could well be a response to the overpopulation that threatens the survival of the species.

12/31/2014 7:48:06 AM Gay relationships.  

kawkasian
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,438)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from jester0011:
is it natural or not.if natural what makes it natural so far as evolution of human advancments.

Jester, if you are comfortable with it it's no one elses business

12/31/2014 1:09:40 PM Gay relationships.  
doublethree
Over 2,000 Posts (3,315)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

eh, apparently some of my posts got deleted, which were not bad at all.

12/31/2014 3:36:32 PM Gay relationships.  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
38, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from italianroyalty:
And I bet you are the perfect lil choir boy huh? Stfu you backwater idiot.
just as I thought your a f*g...sorry I offended you butt pirate

1/1/2015 10:19:05 AM Gay relationships.  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lilod:
From a Darwinian perspective, the apparently increased proportion of homosexuals in the population could well be a response to the overpopulation that threatens the survival of the species.
im not so sure bout that idea

1/1/2015 11:15:52 AM Gay relationships.  
edm_dj
Marana, AZ
35, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from damsel876:
I say hump who you want, it's not my business. I don't see why it's anyone else's business what you do in your private life.

If you're worried about human advancement then people reproducing doesn't really guarantee any advancement per se. Some of the dumbest people on this earth reproduce and their lack of intelligence is not what I would consider advancement at all.

perfect point regarding that comment.

1/1/2015 11:26:55 AM Gay relationships.  

pk0357
Over 2,000 Posts (3,640)
Eastlake, OH
38, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from yatame3:
Gay dudes = less competition for straight guys , why complain .

1/1/2015 12:43:23 PM Gay relationships.  
doublethree
Over 2,000 Posts (3,315)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

Well, a lot of gay guys (like gay females, too) just want attention, so them saying they're gay doesn't mean they won't still go after the opposite sex, if nothing else, just to get attention.

1/1/2015 1:44:26 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

just as I thought your a f*g...sorry I offended you butt pirate

Butt pirates.

What I don't inderstand is ppl say its wrong to attack homosexuals for being homosexuals.......

So why do straight men get attacked for not accepting it? The moment we express our condemnation of the practice we get attacked by butt pirates and women, why?

Where the fu€k are our rights all of sudden?

1/1/2015 1:52:37 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from doublethree:
Well, a lot of gay guys (like gay females, too) just want attention, so them saying they're gay doesn't mean they won't still go after the opposite sex, if nothing else, just to get attention.

Exactly! You ever notice they're always the loudest motherfu€kers in the room?

They make sure that EVERYBODY know who and what they are. The only thing that accomplishes is getting some attention.

1/1/2015 2:04:19 PM Gay relationships.  

josfsd06
Over 2,000 Posts (3,835)
Sioux Falls, SD
56, joined Mar. 2014

Since homosexuality has been part of the human condition in all eras and all cultures, it must be natural. Darwin's theory isn't exactly iron-clad.

1/1/2015 3:02:53 PM Gay relationships.  
doublethree
Over 2,000 Posts (3,315)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from josfsd06:
Since homosexuality has been part of the human condition in all eras and all cultures, it must be natural. Darwin's theory isn't exactly iron-clad.

By that logic, you're saying everything is ok, including theft and killing, etc...., when obviously I do not think any of those are ok.

1/1/2015 3:47:23 PM Gay relationships.  
edm_dj
Marana, AZ
35, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from doublethree:
By that logic, you're saying everything is ok, including theft and killing, etc...., when obviously I do not think any of those are ok.

He didn't say it was ok or did he say it wasn't ok. He is just starting a fact of humanity. homosexuality has been a part of human history for millennia. Some think it's wrong some do not, whatever your belief treating someone with respect is still the moral thing to do. For the ones quoting the bible, just fyi the bible has been rewritten 7 times changing to confirm to a current time period of belief. Unless you have read all seven versions and studied the history of each then STFU. You sound like a bigot and a problem. Do you really think your God thinks it's ok to hate? Kind of a contradiction if you ask me. Which honestly was probably an added part during the numerous rewrites of you're holy scripture. Because long before king James, homosexuality was very common up to the fall of the Roman empire. Before the written scripture of the bible. Look it up if you don't believe me. Christians

1/1/2015 6:56:13 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from josfsd06:

It amazes me how some ppl can seak without logic or not thoroughly think through what they about to say before speaking.

So let me make sure I understand what you're saying here......

So "anything" that has been going on since forever and in all cultures makes it natural!

So there must be no right or wrong with you then? And other cultures don't accept homoism like this culture does. They "reject" them.... then "eject" them from their communities. Asian cultures for one.

1/1/2015 7:25:10 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from doublethree:

I'll be damned if I didn't just say the same thing.

Ppl and their ligic.

1/1/2015 7:40:39 PM Gay relationships.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from edm_dj:

He didn't say it was ok or did he say it wasn't ok. He is just starting a fact of humanity. Some think it's wrong some do not, whatever your belief treating someone with respect is still the moral thing to do.

For the ones quoting the bible, just fyi the bible has been rewritten 7 times changing to confirm to a current time period of belief. Unless you have read all seven versions and studied the history of each then STFU. You sound like a bigot and blah blah blah and I'm a fu€king idiot myself.

You sound just like an idiot who stands for nothing.....

First off, you're probably religious but not spiritual. Thats why its so EASY to change your morals from one day to the next. All we gotta do is get some publisher, ANY publisher to rewrite "whatever" rule book you follow bcuz your morals are as shalliow as a fu€king brook.

You think about that for a serious moment before opening your mouth again.

Why does your morals chang so easy?

1/1/2015 11:15:03 PM Gay relationships.  
edm_dj
Marana, AZ
35, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
You sound just like an idiot who stands for nothing.....

First off, you're probably religious but not spiritual. Thats why its so EASY to change your morals from one day to the next. All we gotta do is get some publisher, ANY publisher to rewrite "whatever" rule book you follow bcuz your morals are as shalliow as a fu€king brook.

You think about that for a serious moment before opening your mouth again.

Why does your morals chang so easy?

You know Dr_dumb_shit. My morals never deviate. I've told you once and will tell you again, my education and knowledge is far more extensive than your slum lord a$$. Your just a common hustler who became lucky on a fee business ventures. Gay people are who they are. It is a fact, that the bible is so misconbobulated that there is more hippocracy in the stories than fact. Religion is an answer to the unknown and an update for the masses. I am not religious but believe in something far more than you will ever understand. You're just still mad because you are homophobic and have a gay man from down south ready to whoop you fat ugly a$$. I stand for many things, but nothing you stand for. You're a bigot who likes starting problems with your narrow views yet can't back it up with fact.

So please enlighten me where you think it deviate from what I say. I think before I write. You're rants and raves have no bearing or sense. I am tired of your critical dumb remarks that really don't mean a darn thing to me. You have yet to bring up any fact or point regarding any topic that leads me to believe you know went you're talking about. You just shoot out stuff like the crazies on a street corner you're a joke!

1/1/2015 11:49:49 PM Gay relationships.  
darthcapital
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,217)
North York, ON
44, joined Apr. 2014

I personally dont have anything against homosexuals/lesbians community, they want to live their life the way they want to so who are we to tell them how they should live ? just like most of us dont want to be told how to live our lives right?

1/2/2015 12:05:27 AM Gay relationships.  

mr_imperfect
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,326)
Philadelphia, PA
52, joined Sep. 2011

For those of you quoting the bible and using it for justification for your ignorance towards homosexuality all you mother f**kers look amazing for being well over 6000 years old. I mean afterall you would have to be that old to be so certain that God definitely condemned being gay.

otherwise you're just making bbaseless assumptions on what some book that was written by and translated by human men who are imperfect and fallible says.

Remember the bible was not written by God himself but is actually a record kept by all the ancient prophets of their dealings with God.

How could any of you know for sure unless you were there and saw and heard for yourself that the prophets or the men who were tasked with interpreting the scrolls didn't put their own spin on God's word to justify their own prejudices and insecurities against a group of people they didn't understand and/or like.

1/2/2015 12:25:44 AM Gay relationships.  

mr_imperfect
Philadelphia, PA
52, joined Sep. 2011

And for the record. Homosexuality being a lifestyle choice is the Stupidest shit I ever heard.

Why would anyone with even a few brain cells choose to live a lifestyle that is looked down upon and hated by so many? It makes no sense.

Homosexuality is something you are predisposed before birth to be. Some recognize it early on and openly embrace who God created them to be. Some repress those feelings for many years out of fear of not being loved or accepted for who they are so they live a lie and pretend to be something they are not so as to avoid disappointing their families.

1/2/2015 12:41:38 AM Gay relationships.  
doublethree
Over 2,000 Posts (3,315)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

Funny any time liberals/atheists don't like someone's views they start mocking the Bible or various other attacks. I thought you were oh so against attacking others for their views. Well, unless it's negative about something you like.

Also, what's with a lot of people thinking it means someone "hates" gay people or have a "phobia" if they simply tell the truth that it's not as was intended?

1/2/2015 12:55:42 AM Gay relationships.  

vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,643)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014

Free post! Bump till the airbags go off!

1/2/2015 12:58:46 AM Gay relationships.  

mr_imperfect
Philadelphia, PA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from doublethree:
Funny any time liberals/atheists don't like someone's views they start mocking the Bible or various other attacks. I thought you were oh so against attacking others for their views. Well, unless it's negative about something you like.

Also, what's with a lot of people thinking it means someone "hates" gay people or have a "phobia" if they simply tell the truth that it's not as was intended?

First off dumbass I'm far from a liberal. I voted republican in every presidential election since Ronald Reagan was running for his second term.

As For Local Elections I Rarely Voted For A Democratic candidate unless they were the incumbent and I didn't know enough about the Republican running.

Secondly once again the bible was written and translated by man not God. Unless you were present when it was written you have no proof that God actually spoke those words. Try proving your point without using the bible. I bet you cant.

1/2/2015 11:45:25 AM Gay relationships.  
doublethree
Over 2,000 Posts (3,315)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from mr_imperfect:
First off dumbass I'm far from a liberal. I voted republican in every presidential election since Ronald Reagan was running for his second term.

As For Local Elections I Rarely Voted For A Democratic candidate unless they were the incumbent and I didn't know enough about the Republican running.

Secondly once again the bible was written and translated by man not God. Unless you were present when it was written you have no proof that God actually spoke those words. Try proving your point without using the bible. I bet you cant.

lmao. So we have to have been there to witness it or we don't know, yet you weren't there and you do know it wasn't by God. Typical liberal thinking.

1/2/2015 2:45:21 PM Gay relationships.  

truckerdaddy915
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,956)
El Paso, TX
39, joined Feb. 2014

My brother is in a gay relationship. I'm guessing it has a lot to do with the fact that he's gay.

1/2/2015 2:56:39 PM Gay relationships.  
doublethree
Over 2,000 Posts (3,315)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

I bet liberals put some chemicals in the air that made people gay because they want to control population. That is why they are so desperate to have babies dead via abortion. Their stance is "me first, kids last". I bet if they are in some natural disaster they shove kids out of the way to save their old selves. lol