Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites that actually work

Coffee Meets Bagel requires the opposite strategy to many of the most effective dating apps, attempting to focus on good quality rather than quantity. athens gay chat Assume of these random concerns as a shortcut towards finding to acquiring to know a girl better. ok. what does the green dot on ashley madison mean Plus, you might just get some great book recs that you two can chat about on your subsequent date.

best free gay hookup sites

Anthony s two daughters also live with them component time. females looking for males daytona beach craigslist You ll have to be incredibly gorgeous, very effective and have 5,000 plus Instagram followers to get in. Unless it really is changed in the last ten years, if she cardinal a true catholic to her faith, she will not marry you unless you convert. i am simple russian girl lyrics If a Story is inappropriate, you can also block the user and report it, like you can with other content material elsewhere on Facebook.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/30/2014 7:40:46 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

mr_1234m
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,187)
Louisville, KY
51, joined Apr. 2014

Marion Micheal Morrison

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/30/2014 7:42:23 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
love2kiss8
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,383)
Columbus, OH
25, joined May. 2013

Who said they don't ? People date often regardless of past dating of different ethnicities . It's always some people who assume things .

12/30/2014 7:47:42 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
oppsiidazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Orr, MN
47, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from mr_1234m:
Marion Micheal Morrison

By today's standards, it's a nice name. I'm not too sure about back in his though?

12/30/2014 8:28:47 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

lilcnyce71
Columbus, OH
29, joined Dec. 2012

All pink inside...... F**k it

12/30/2014 9:10:35 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
lostlove8322
Shelton, CT
34, joined Jul. 2014

Omg not all "white men" are like this. To single a whole race out out like that is wrong and racist. I've gone out with women who been with other races and it ended because it had nothing to do with who they were with before me. We just didn't click then again I dont really click with people much other then work.

12/30/2014 9:34:07 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
mztee83
Chicago, IL
33, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from lilcnyce71:
All pink inside...... F**k it

True

12/30/2014 9:37:54 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
36, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from lostlove8322:
Omg not all "white men" are like this. To single a whole race out out like that is wrong and racist. I've gone out with women who been with other races and it ended because it had nothing to do with who they were with before me. We just didn't click then again I dont really click with people much other then work.

That may very well be true, but on average most white women wouldn't dare tell a white man that she was with a black guy and even worst if she had a child from him. You and other guys maybe different and don't think like that, but sad fact of the matter is there is a lot of truth in it. Just look around the forums it's been said by a few plenty of times before this thread was ever conceived.

12/30/2014 9:40:11 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

pyllgram
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,205)
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from brownsugg93:
because shes already climed the highest mountain so hes afraid hell never be able to satisfy her not saying its true but we all know white men feel sexually inferior to black men no doubt about it they always have and always will even if a whte woman told a white man that a black man didnt satisfy her he would still be insecure because of the fact that she even considered sleeping with a black man and would be afraid she would do it again

But don't tell that to the black women above you bcuz according to her thats false.

Plus IT IS a documented fact thats why so many white women fu€ked blk slaves during the slave trade. Bcuz when the men where put on the aution block and had their loin cloths pulled off everybody could SEE how immensely huge compared to white guys.

Which is also why slave owners would cut them off between the legs if they looked at a white women sexually or THOUGHT a white women was looming at him lustfully.

Now tell me that ain't true.

Lets say for discussion sake that is true. It is true that black peoples' mind is fixated of the size of their d*ck while white peoples' mind is fixated on being prosperous and successful people and then we play with our d*ck.

I have news for you though. The feelings and sensations involved in the act of having sex has nothing to do with the size of your d*ck. Everybody gets off as good as any other race.

There is no such thing as a white woman being ruined by a black man. That's stupid. God gave White Men two thumbs to use to make a p*ssy as tight as he wants it to be.

Just because someone has a big d*ck does not make them smarter than another race.

Would you also say that Oriental Peoples' don't enjoy sex because they are known for having little d*cks?

As long as you keep your mind in your balls your little head rules who you are.

Pylgram

12/30/2014 9:43:37 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
36, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from mztee83:
True

Accidentally clicked your profile, but you do know that even the men who act like they don't want p*ssy want p*ssy. If you're on a dating site thinking that a man isn't at some point going to try to get some p*ssy from you eventually then you might as well don't get on or just pick the men you could see yourself having sex with. Plus people don't pay attention to that bullshit you're putting up there because most women who say stuff like that are usually the ones that are quick to f**k. Not saying you are or that you're easy, but usually that's how it is.

12/30/2014 9:46:14 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from italianroyalty:
Hahahaha why would I waste time on giving an opinion on such a shit arguement. And why the f**k does that guy keep saying "pylgram"... Does he think he is john wayne? Silly fat man.

This is too funny. You said; "And why the f**k does that guy keep saying "pylgram"... Does he think he is john wayne? Silly fat man."

Since you are so stupid that you don't know why I keep saying pylgram you have exposed just how stupid you really are. Oh wait. I forgot. You are ignorant about the processes of publishing.

Now go do your homework little stupid piss ant.

Pylgram

12/30/2014 9:47:27 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from italianroyalty:
Hahahaha why would I waste time on giving an opinion on such a shit arguement. And why the f**k does that guy keep saying "pylgram"... Does he think he is john wayne? Silly fat man.

I love it when stupid children try to make adults think they can converse with adults. lol

Pylgram

12/30/2014 9:49:04 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from srv63:
I think the op is just another fake profile of that spineless, pussified blocking b*tch dr_knows_nothing and his other bullshit profile dr_got_no_answers who is a crybaby racist piece of shit that can't figure out why his disease infested self can't con even the dumbest desperate white ho's to give him the goods.

He is so stupid he doesn't even know he's stupid.

Pylgram

12/30/2014 9:55:10 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
36, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from pyllgram:
Quote from brownsugg93:
because shes already climed the highest mountain so hes afraid hell never be able to satisfy her not saying its true but we all know white men feel sexually inferior to black men no doubt about it they always have and always will even if a whte woman told a white man that a black man didnt satisfy her he would still be insecure because of the fact that she even considered sleeping with a black man and would be afraid she would do it again

But don't tell that to the black women above you bcuz according to her thats false.

Plus IT IS a documented fact thats why so many white women fu€ked blk slaves during the slave trade. Bcuz when the men where put on the aution block and had their loin cloths pulled off everybody could SEE how immensely huge compared to white guys.

Which is also why slave owners would cut them off between the legs if they looked at a white women sexually or THOUGHT a white women was looming at him lustfully.

Now tell me that ain't true.

Lets say for discussion sake that is true. It is true that black peoples' mind is fixated of the size of their d*ck while white peoples' mind is fixated on being prosperous and successful people and then we play with our d*ck.

I have news for you though. The feelings and sensations involved in the act of having sex has nothing to do with the size of your d*ck. Everybody gets off as good as any other race.

There is no such thing as a white woman being ruined by a black man. That's stupid. God gave White Men two thumbs to use to make a p*ssy as tight as he wants it to be.

Just because someone has a big d*ck does not make them smarter than another race.

Would you also say that Oriental Peoples' don't enjoy sex because they are known for having little d*cks?

As long as you keep your mind in your balls your little head rules who you are.

Pylgram

Every man is fixated on the size and/or functionality of his d*ck. But if we want to put it in perspective using your example of white women and slaves then we would have to say that the fixation of the size of a black man's d*ck lies with the white women who went after them. If these women didn't admire these men for their size then it wouldn't even matter.

Plus any man worried about the size of the next man is really pathetic. A chick can be with a guy 12 inches, and never take all of it or be dissatisfied with the performance because it's too painful. Women have their comfort level of what d*ck size make them feel good, what makes them feel nothing, and what hurts them.

[Edited 12/30/2014 9:56:28 AM ]

12/30/2014 9:58:55 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from mistermister81:
I wouldn't say anyone is inferior. However the reason a lot of black women seem to be attracted to white men are usually for these reasons. Not in any particular order and may not go for all.

1. They pick black guys that fit negative stereotypes or so called bad boys, and once they get tired of being ran over they either start checking for the black guys that don't fit that bill or what they call good guys. Some even go as far a putting every black guy under the same bus and that's when white men become viable options.

2. Some feed into the fairy tale of the white prince because they feel that's the only way they would get something good.

3. They see white men as a way out. So basically most of you'll are actually being used because of what some think they can gain especially financially.

4. Some just hate black men.

5. Then there's the I don't want my child to be dark and I want them to have good hair. (Young lady told me this at work the other day. Right after she surprised to learn that I like dark skin women with natural hair. Funny thing she is dark skin with natural hair, but ridicule others for being dark skin).

6. Other reason but don't feel like writing them.

Don't be too fooled about black women going after white men. Most of the time it's usually for a negative reason she has with black men that she is a part of herself. Also because she see's you as her way out of her own hole she has dug. This don't go for all, but it's just the truth.

True. It is refreshing to hear a black guy say what you did. Anyone of any race who has lived in the streets like I have most of my life has a knowledge of other cultures just out of surviving.

All you did was recognize a aspect of black culture and described it in very good detail.

I will add to that that there are lots of white men who are just as curious about having sex with a black person as blacks are with whites. When we are talking about sex we are talking at a gut animal instinct.

Pylgram

12/30/2014 10:01:28 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Every man is fixated on the size and/or functionality of his d*ck. But if we want to put it in perspective using your example of white women and slaves then we would have to say that the fixation of the size of a black man's d*ck lies with the white women who went after them. If these women didn't admire these men for their size then it wouldn't even matter.

Plus any man worried about the size of the next man is really pathetic. A chick can be with a guy 12 inches, and never take all of it or be dissatisfied with the performance because it's too painful. Women have their comfort level of what d*ck size make them feel good, what makes them feel nothing, and what hurts them.

A agree. I have that same problem with women. I have to be very slow and gentle because of my size. Not bragging, just stating I know of what you speak.

Pylgram

12/30/2014 10:08:00 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Opa Locka, FL
36, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from pyllgram:
True. It is refreshing to hear a black guy say what you did. Anyone of any race who has lived in the streets like I have most of my life has a knowledge of other cultures just out of surviving.

All you did was recognize a aspect of black culture and described it in very good detail.

I will add to that that there are lots of white men who are just as curious about having sex with a black person as blacks are with whites. When we are talking about sex we are talking at a gut animal instinct.

Pylgram

Well most people would try to dismiss it because it doesn't make them look flattering to the people they are pursuing.

12/30/2014 10:19:32 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Well most people would try to dismiss it because it doesn't make them look flattering to the people they are pursuing.

Yeah it becomes a matter of semantics. You have to tickle her with words first like the bird that offers all the trinket for her affection. If she likes the bling she will want more.

All my life I have heard white women lust after dark skin. Not just black but NDN, Mexican, Italian or any other nationality. It is at a gut level and drives them.

Pylgram

12/30/2014 10:46:21 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
unveiled1
Chicago, IL
39, joined Nov. 2014

Because she no longer acts or has personality of a white women
We are some of most smooth, charismatic people and very influential I might add...
Not to mention our sex is better than most

12/30/2014 11:22:59 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from unveiled1:
We are some of most smooth, charismatic people and very influential I might add...

Most what?

The gut level of desire has nothing to do with the spoken word unless talking dirty during sex turns you on. It's a matter of visual, odor and taste.

So, if you have sex with a white woman she is no longer white but has been f**ked into being a black woman in white skin huh?

Pylgram

12/30/2014 11:26:43 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
lostlove8322
Shelton, CT
34, joined Jul. 2014

Well my way of thinking is I dont really care who she was with before me. Race has no issue to me. I've dated women outside my race and if women take offense to the fact that I have well that's there problem. Just like if the white guy going out with a white woman who dated a guy of a different race before this white guy and he had a problem with it , well the key is its HIS PROBLEM NOT HERS.

1/1/2015 5:58:03 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from unveiled1:

I believe all women are the same when it comes to the animal level. No matter what their color.

White women go for black dudes. Not just one. They want as many as they can do.

They will then compare all you black dudes to each other then compare all you black dudes to all the white dudes she has done and then decide what she wants.

Woman is the only animal on earth that can't be tamed.

Pylgram

1/5/2015 1:33:12 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

wildfir
Albany, IN
46, joined Sep. 2013

A penis is a damn penis. It dosent matter the race or the size its plainly how u use it that matters. This black and white shit is soooooo DAMN old. Not all blsck men are hung like a horse k. Ive been with white men who are 12 inches long and fat to. Been with black men who are big and some who are average size. So its not a race thing at all.

1/5/2015 1:39:07 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
jenny669
Over 2,000 Posts (2,135)
Chester, VA
58, joined Mar. 2014

It's usually only white guys with small d*cks who feel that way. Can you blame them? imagine if your woman has been stretched out by some BBC and then you stick your little Chapstick d*ck in there... it would be like throwing a hot dog down an alleyway.

1/5/2015 1:44:03 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,119)
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

1/5/2015 2:39:55 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Crown Point, IN
55, joined May. 2013

I am awarding you the grand prize for the dumbest post on DH in the year 2015. Congratulations you win !

1/5/2015 3:58:44 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from clyde222o you know this for a fact or is this just another racist thread

There have been multiple discussions on this issue in these forums before, and several men here have not only made the statement the OP is asking about, but have done so in a very ugly and denigrating manner.

1/5/2015 5:34:01 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
mrhankchinaski
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,691)
Aurora, CO
56, joined Aug. 2014

Because they have defiled and sullied themselves.

1/5/2015 6:52:02 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

pyllgram
Checotah, OK
68, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from jenny669:
It's usually only white guys with small d*cks who feel that way. Can you blame them? imagine if your woman has been stretched out by some BBC and then you stick your little Chapstick d*ck in there... it would be like throwing a hot dog down an alleyway.

Silly woman. That is what a mans thumbs are for. There is no such thing as a loose p*ssy.

My thumbs make it as tight as I want it to be.

Pylgram

1/5/2015 7:07:35 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

yetskimama
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,071)
Walterboro, SC
66, joined Sep. 2011

Don't anything about it

1/5/2015 7:22:57 AM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,530)
Jessieville, AR
59, joined Jul. 2010

Why are you dredging up old stereotypes? I've heard it used decades ago and then it was applied to local prostitutes.

You should know the little head has no conscience.

1/6/2015 1:59:14 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
51, joined Nov. 2014

I've never stuck my d*ck in a jar of mayonnaise either...so I just don't know.

1/7/2015 6:49:00 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
browcottoncandy
Nottingham, MD
41, joined Dec. 2014

1/7/2015 7:04:48 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
toxictears1970
Marrero, LA
46, joined Dec. 2014

1/7/2015 7:17:48 PM Why don't white men date white women after a black man has had her? | Page 3  
luxorus
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,034)
Peoria, IL
39, joined Apr. 2014

they might think she prefers biracial relationships