Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup classifieds near me

These are ideal concerns for family members as effectively!!!! Everyone gets so wrapped up in day to day life and operate, it is good to reacquaint household. best la dating sites Gradually but certainly, your excellent evening morphs into a nightmare. This is related to the query, What would you enjoy? but you are asking especially how your date would describe one perfect day . www ourcasualcontact com Now in my adulthood, I appear at economic literacy as a ability that must be practiced.

www skipthegames

That appreciate is expressed via little and subtle actions. dating in tucson They effortlessly balance speaking about themselves even though nevertheless studying about their companion. I d been following your meme account for four months, and honestly, it was my favorite account on Instagram. bumble apkpure You say hi, they say hi, you ask how they are, they ask how you areā€”and prior to you know it, you are each falling asleep.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/30/2014 11:26:15 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

Friends of the opposite sex, that is.

One evening I was on the phone with one of my homeboys. His girlfriend "found out" that he calls me. She grew very upset and told him that she was going to start dating others because of it. Is it something that I am missing? I don't see an issue with people having friends of the opposite sex.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/30/2014 11:51:24 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

bweuser11
North Myrtle Beach, SC
52, joined May. 2013

Don't let people give you their problems. It's HER problem that she can't trust, not yours. And if your homeboy can't see that, it's not worth the drama to keep him as a friend.....yeah, I know. But the difference between a friend and an enemy is a friend is willing to put up with your shit......

12/30/2014 11:55:19 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,403)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from PlanJane2:

One evening I was on the phone with one of my homeboys. His girlfriend "found out" that he calls me. She grew very upset and told him that she was going to start dating others because of it. Is it something that I am missing? I don't see an issue with people having friends of the opposite sex.

Very thin line, but your friend should respect how his woman feels. At the end of the day his relationship is with her not you. Plus you not giving him any p*ssy, she is.

12/30/2014 1:43:09 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

grneyedbrunet
Over 1,000 Posts (1,114)
Daytona Beach, FL
45, joined Jul. 2014

Insecurity..in one word.

12/30/2014 1:48:35 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Quote from PlanJane2:

No, it is not wrong to have friends of the opposite sex. Sounds to me like your friend's girlfriend is insecure and and jealous.

She may be afraid there is more than a friendship between the two of you. And it is possible she thinks you're more attractive than she is.

Its a shame that your "male friend" didnt introduce you both. You all couldve been friends.

12/30/2014 1:50:57 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from chitowngirl78:
No, it is not wrong to have friends of the opposite sex. Sounds to me like your friend's girlfriend is insecure and and jealous.

She may be afraid there is more than a friendship between the two of you. And it is possible she thinks you're more attractive than she is.

Its a shame that your "male friend" didnt introduce you both. You all couldve been friends.

I know her.

12/30/2014 3:15:02 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,288)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from PlanJane2:
I know her.

If you know her then that explains it. Usually women are jealous of women they know to have a certain type of past regarding men so she is probably afraid you are after her man. Makes sense to me. Make you some girlfriends.

12/30/2014 3:32:23 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from lookin4him2012:
If you know her then that explains it. Usually women are jealous of women they know to have a certain type of past regarding men so she is probably afraid you are after her man. Makes sense to me. Make you some girlfriends.

Yes, but she really doesn't know my history with men like that. He's a really good friend of mine. I"m not all that ok with ending a friendship.

12/30/2014 3:53:33 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

wildfir
Albany, IN
43, joined Sep. 2013
online now!

Some b*tches are just like that op. Don't worry about it to much. Keep chating with your homeboy k.

12/30/2014 5:47:58 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,322)
Crown Point, IN
53, joined May. 2013

The ball is in his court. I loose my guy buddies when they find a GF. The ladies won't allow the guys to talk to me any more.

12/30/2014 5:51:56 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
numbersor_only
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

Friends are off limits to anyone who has a steady sex partner. You have to choose between having friends, and having a sex partner. This rule applies to anyone who is in seventh grade, or wants to be.

12/30/2014 5:54:47 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,240)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

op that's what she wanted to do anyway, she needed a excuse and she got one

12/30/2014 6:17:39 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

badasscouple33
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Douglas, AZ
34, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from PlanJane2:

Her man should be doing everything he can to reassure her and remind her that she's his only girl. Someone's even with all that reassurance though jealousy just tends to pop up

12/30/2014 6:33:40 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

norwegianwood64
Over 2,000 Posts (2,735)
Saint Petersburg, FL
51, joined Jul. 2014

It is not an issue for me unless the women gets pissed when I do it too. Sadly, this is what happens 99% of the time.

12/30/2014 7:51:43 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (37,360)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

I agree with the girlfriend. She obviously sees it as cheating and I would too. But no one has any standards or morals anymore.

12/30/2014 7:53:45 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

love2kiss8
Over 2,000 Posts (2,569)
Columbus, OH
23, joined May. 2013

Yes people can be friends with other people that girl was being insecure and rather irrational. If she chooses to date other guys because of that rather weird.

12/30/2014 8:04:24 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

italianroyalty
Over 2,000 Posts (3,885)
London
United Kingdom
21, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

The way I see it is its like this.

Whatever you say and do around your friends should able to be said and done as if your boyfriend/girlfriend are standing right there with you. As soon as you feel "ah its lucky she/he isnt here" because it could cause trouble, thats when the line has been crossed. Its simple.

12/30/2014 8:08:12 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

bweuser11
North Myrtle Beach, SC
52, joined May. 2013

Quote from driver406:
I agree with the girlfriend. She obviously sees it as cheating and I would too. But no one has any standards or morals anymore.

Speak for yourself.

12/30/2014 8:08:48 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

lynyrd80
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Wood River, NE
53, joined Jan. 2014

Most of my friends are women. Any GF of mine knows this in advance. If they have a problem with this, it doesn't last long. Of course when the opportunity presents itself, I introduce them. And no, I'm not into 3-ways. Most of my past GF's had male friends, as long as they never dated, same for me, it's ok. Ex's are the only problem.

12/30/2014 8:32:30 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

toxictears1970
Lafitte, LA
44, joined Dec. 2014

I don't see why u can't have friends

12/30/2014 8:35:48 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

naturebiy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,432)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Just me personally..

If I am in a relationship with a woman.. my female friends know it and respect me enough not to bother me unless it is an emergency.

12/30/2014 8:38:12 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,523)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

It's a dangerous game you play dating while having a large posse of the opposite sex. Just don't date anybody who's weak or feels as if they have to lean on their friends for help. There is nothing more disgusting than a partner who goes running around behind your back telling everybody what you've told to them in confidence.

12/30/2014 8:45:51 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

The crazy part is we were talking about the Dallas game lol

12/30/2014 8:59:34 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,489)
Grand Rapids, MN
59, joined Sep. 2009

It's ok if you both have boundaries that you both respect. I lost a really good friend. His wife saw me as a threat,even though I gave her no reason to. It was just her insecurity. I miss our friendship.

12/30/2014 9:16:45 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,310)
New York, NY
27, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from PlanJane2:

Frankly, I don't see it as an issue as I am content with myself and I do trust my partner to make the right decisions and act according to how I perceived her character when I first met her. Anything else would quite honestly scream insecurity in the highest of senses. Individuals, based on your post are like that because they often project their trepidation and fears out on others and when it isn't something that they cant control or recognize, they immediately go defensive and insecure within themselves. In other words, from what i see, nothing is wrong with you and it is them who need to look themselves in the mirror....gamer

12/30/2014 9:48:45 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Quote from driver406:

Its only cheating if theyre doing anything immoral... ie having sex, kissing, etc.

Sharing mutual interests and being friendly with the opposite sex is not cheating.

12/30/2014 9:55:12 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

naturebiy
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Its only cheating if theyre doing anything immoral... ie having sex, kissing, etc.

Sharing mutual interests and being friendly with the opposite sex is not cheating.

So sharing intimacy is not cheating?

12/31/2014 4:11:08 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

lilod
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,509)
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

People get to decide for themselves what works in relationships and what doesn't. You don't see an issue because it's not an issue for you. That's fine. I happen to feel the same way you do. Many people, including that guy's girlfriend, feel differently. That's okay, too.

12/31/2014 5:12:13 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
38, joined Sep. 2013

no it's not ok

12/31/2014 6:15:04 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

norwegianwood64
Over 2,000 Posts (2,735)
Saint Petersburg, FL
51, joined Jul. 2014

If you share mutual interests with a male friend, then you take your man with you....it is as simple as that. It has nothing to do with trust....it is called respect. Trust is meaningless if I told my girlfriend that I was going out on news years eve with a female friend instead....or maybe take a trip to vegas with another female friend. With your logic, I am doing nothing wrong as long as nothing physical happens.

Respect is king and no one should date if they don't know how to give it. If you can't/won't bring your current boyfriend/girlfriend to hang out with a friend.....then they are more than a friend.

12/31/2014 6:17:57 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,378)
Milwaukee, WI
19, joined Jul. 2012

why do people keep asking these dumb asz questions

12/31/2014 10:28:22 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

hisbaby4ever13
Ramseur, NC
32, joined Jul. 2014

Yes it's perfectly fine as long as people don't cross the line.

12/31/2014 10:46:41 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

gavinnall
Bear Creek, NC
31, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from PlanJane2:

have fun learning ,,,why need friends ? needy

12/31/2014 10:53:54 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

steph111973
Cave
New Zealand
41, joined Dec. 2014

Maybe she saw texts with him saying he loved other women and or with major flirting?

Was he hiding his friendship? Shed never meet a female friend?

12/31/2014 10:59:12 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

hisbaby4ever13
Ramseur, NC
32, joined Jul. 2014

Exactly steph.

12/31/2014 1:16:10 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from steph111973:
Maybe she saw texts with him saying he loved other women and or with major flirting?

She asks him to read the texts

12/31/2014 1:16:56 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from norwegianwood64:
If you share mutual interests with a male friend, then you take your man with you....it is as simple as that. It has nothing to do with trust....it is called respect. Trust is meaningless if I told my girlfriend that I was going out on news years eve with a female friend instead....or maybe take a trip to vegas with another female friend. With your logic, I am doing nothing wrong as long as nothing physical happens.

Respect is king and no one should date if they don't know how to give it. If you can't/won't bring your current boyfriend/girlfriend to hang out with a friend.....then they are more than a friend.

Why take her if she doesnt share the interest?

12/31/2014 1:26:00 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Quote from naturebiy:
So sharing intimacy is not cheating?

intimacy falls under "having sex" category hence the "etc."

12/31/2014 1:32:24 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Exactly... All my friends know my SO and I know all his friends. In a truly good relationship, you have no reason to hide anything from each other. Theres no jealousy, no insecurities--everything is pretty much out in the open.

12/31/2014 1:34:23 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Quote from steph111973:

Dont jump to conclusions, stick to the facts in the original post.

12/31/2014 1:42:55 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

steph111973
Cave
New Zealand
41, joined Dec. 2014

Dont jump to conclusions, stick to the facts in the original post.

I'm not. The question was is it ok to have opposite sex friends if you are in a relationship.

That's a reason I'd think the bf/gf would be suspicious and jump on the last person that was talked to.

Otherwise, I don't see the problem if everyone knows each other.

12/31/2014 2:33:34 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Quote from steph111973:
I'm not. The question was is it ok to have opposite sex friends if you are in a relationship.

That's a reason I'd think the bf/gf would be suspicious and jump on the last person that was talked to.

If thats the case, then I dont understand why a girl would stay with a cheater in the first place. Who fights over a guy that disrepects women like that?

12/31/2014 3:05:33 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from steph111973:

You were right. I found out

12/31/2014 3:22:50 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

She had told him that i needed to flat iron my hair and wasnt cute. He cussed her out over it. She now feels like he is cheating with me because of his reaction.

He told me everything

12/31/2014 3:35:42 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
artist820
Over 2,000 Posts (3,318)
Tehachapi, CA
58, joined Jan. 2013

It's ok to have male friends. Without my Vietnam Veterans, I'd not be able to get along so well with my DH guy. They keep me grounded and provide advice. Who knows best? liquid lunchers

12/31/2014 3:41:01 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
mr_freds
Abilene, TX
39, joined Jul. 2014

If your calling all the time causes trouble in your "friends" relationship/marriage, then back off..Doesn't matter how innocent it is or how insecure his gf or whatever is, if it is causing trouble back off. Or he will turn on you for running off all his women..

You surely have other friends besides that one.

12/31/2014 3:46:27 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

chefchef1957
Chisholm, MN
57, joined May. 2013

One night me and girlfriend were out dance. And she was dance and haveing fun dance with guys just the bar was a big party. I was at the bar and a guy said to me your oldlady dance outer guy ant you piss i said dont call my girlfriend a oldlady and i know at the end of the night she come home with me. Live short have fun Insecrity and Jealous is poison in a relayship. IT WILL NOT LAST OR A SAD ONE.

12/31/2014 3:50:13 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Quote from PlanJane2:
She had told him that i needed to flat iron my hair and wasnt cute. He cussed her out over it. She now feels like he is cheating with me because of his reaction.

He told me everything

Yep..She's definitely an insecure girl. Shame some people are only happy unless they're creating their own drama.

12/31/2014 3:55:24 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Quote from mr_freds:
If your calling all the time causes trouble in your "friends" relationship/marriage, then back off..Doesn't matter how innocent it is or how insecure his gf or whatever is, if it is causing trouble back off. Or he will turn on you for running off all his women..

you might wanna hold off on giving any relationship advice to people....just sayin'

12/31/2014 4:05:11 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from mr_freds:

He calls me more

12/31/2014 4:41:51 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

vagmasterflash
Over 1,000 Posts (1,622)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014

She's jealous. And crazy. That's all.

12/31/2014 5:01:15 PM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

you might wanna hold off on giving any relationship advice to people....just sayin'

Exactly. He isnt turning on me. He telling me what happened

1/1/2015 1:06:52 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
sagepopper72
Globe, AZ
42, joined Aug. 2014

The guy in my last relationship had really deep trust issues and absolutely forbid me to have any friends whatsoever. I wasn't "allowed" on FB, Twitter, and if I even smiled at the little guy bagging my groceries; I was accused of flirting. He was always checking my texts and hacking into my email account.
Oh...meanwhile however, he was messaging "friends" on dating sites, participating in forums and blogs, going to parties and social gatherings (without me)...not to mention he was married!

1/1/2015 4:20:42 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

lilod
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,509)
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

That seems absurd. It's hardly "simple" to assume that it's best for everyone to drag a partner along to an activity that will bore him/her to tears so that he/she can play chaperone to your interactions with a friend.

1/1/2015 4:26:52 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

naturebiy
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

intimacy falls under "having sex" category hence the "etc."

Look up the definition of intimacy

So I ask, is intimacy considered cheating

[Edited 1/1/2015 4:28:49 AM ]

1/1/2015 4:32:31 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

naturebiy
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

This woman sums it up well.

http://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/Bernadettes_Vision/Emotional-Infidelity---When-Emotional-Intimacy-Becomes-Cheating/414647.aspx

1/1/2015 5:03:00 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
eyes4unow
Pomfret, CT
45, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from PlanJane2:

I would say no, it should never be a problem. BUT, what the red flag is the "found out" part. He was hiding it from her which makes it wrong.

1/1/2015 6:30:24 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from eyes4unow:
I would say no, it should never be a problem. BUT, what the red flag is the "found out" part. He was hiding it from her which makes it wrong.

Things we have talked about : football games, orange is the new black etc. Why would you announce that you are calling someone about this?

1/1/2015 6:31:39 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from lilod:
That seems absurd. It's hardly "simple" to assume that it's best for everyone to drag a partner along to an activity that will bore him/her to tears so that he/she can play chaperone to your interactions with a friend.

Hahahaha

1/1/2015 6:56:53 AM Is it not ok for people in relationships to have other friends?  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Quote from sagepopper72:
The guy in my last relationship had really deep trust issues and absolutely forbid me to have any friends whatsoever. I wasn't "allowed" on FB, Twitter, and if I even smiled at the little guy bagging my groceries; I was accused of flirting. He was always checking my texts and hacking into my email account.
Oh...meanwhile however, he was messaging "friends" on dating sites, participating in forums and blogs, going to parties and social gatherings (without me)...not to mention he was married!

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you or something?!