Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new hookup sites

Not to mention the fact there was no time for playing games. single females fort myers florida area Honestly, I had a script also, and meeting an individual on the net was not one of them. After a couple of weeks of emailing we located out that we loved the similar musician. now that craigslist personals is gone where to go Chapter 4, with all the gold, intriguing and strange velvet glove, became the concentrate.

listcrawler news

On the day of, ask your date how they re feeling. sacramento hook ups Bumbleis swipe primarily based, so users swipe appropriate on profile images they like. Some online dating web sites supply partial support for HTTPS, and some offer none at all. www adultsearch com This is akin to some of the Speakers Corner posters calling men and women racist mainly because they voted for Brexit.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/4/2015 4:29:23 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

loneyguy97233
Portland, OR
35, joined May. 2014
online now!

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/4/2015 4:33:48 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
jenny669
Chester, VA
57, joined Mar. 2014

OP on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate these women you listed? on looks of course.

1/4/2015 4:47:31 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

ymia_dikhed
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,743)
Gresham, OR
41, joined Dec. 2011

You can always look at it in a positive manner.

You are still alive to still get rejected which means you still have a chance.

1/4/2015 4:48:41 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

toxictears1970
Lafitte, LA
44, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

Aww sorry boo

1/4/2015 4:50:47 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
don_johnson99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,760)
Janesville, WI
54, joined Nov. 2013

Most women ONLY CARE about themselves. Not to mention they don't think any man is good enough for them. I am surprised that all of the women haven't become lesbians. But them again they would reject most women because they aren't good enough for them either.

1/4/2015 4:59:49 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

a4umposter
Over 1,000 Posts (1,468)
San Antonio, TX
47, joined Dec. 2014

OP, it is very good you survived the cancer. Be very glad, & don't be sorry for yourself because of women who are not interested in you. Keep trying. There will be someone for you.

[Edited 1/4/2015 5:00:24 PM ]

1/4/2015 5:00:40 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

debyduh
Hamburg, PA
51, joined May. 2014

Dude, to put it bluntly you sound angry, resentful, bitter, hateful and you seem a bit stalkerish. No one would find that attractive.

Run, not walk to the nearest mental health professional.

1/4/2015 5:02:23 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

forsyth4
Fort Payne, AL
28, joined Nov. 2014

1/4/2015 5:05:08 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

illan615
Holland, MI
53, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from ymia_dikhed:
You can always look at it in a positive manner.

You are still alive to still get rejected which means you still have a chance.

This.. stop feeling sorry for yourself. Gawd.. I hate that! Put your big boy shorts on.. and move on!

1/4/2015 5:07:10 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,186)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

OP, if I personally had cancer and conquered it through treatments then I could care less what a man thinks of me. Seriously? Why do you care? You should be celebrating the fact that you have a life to still be living. wow. You sound insecure and that's it. Who cares what people think.

1/4/2015 5:13:48 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

forsyth4
Fort Payne, AL
28, joined Nov. 2014

1/4/2015 5:18:51 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

markjetson
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,472)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quick, somebody give this man a sympathy lay.

1/4/2015 5:46:53 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,976)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

op u should feel good about yourself and u just have to learn to take rejection, it's part of life and get yourself somecall therapy good luck

1/4/2015 5:48:50 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

forsyth4
Fort Payne, AL
28, joined Nov. 2014

1/4/2015 5:54:35 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

ohgoody1
Saint Johns, MI
38, joined Aug. 2013

Grow up sweetie, there are a lot of us survivors out here. Deal with the rejection and fear.

1/4/2015 5:57:20 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

rocky_dennis
Over 1,000 Posts (1,460)
Delaware City, DE
34, joined Nov. 2013

Yes women get all hot and out of control, when they read a screen name of Lonelyguy/man whatever it is. Sell yourself better, stop selling yourself as a dirty appartment hanging with your cat guy.

1/4/2015 6:03:17 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
icecreamsammich
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,713)
Abilene, KS
49, joined May. 2014

1/4/2015 6:13:09 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

loneyguy97233
Portland, OR
35, joined May. 2014
online now!

How would I rate these women, I listed. Most of them are between a 2-5. Only a couple are 10 or higher. Michelle, Kathryn and Darla, are way higher than 10's.

1/4/2015 6:16:15 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Gilbert, AZ
33, joined Jul. 2012

No one in their right mind would find your attitude attractive, go see a counselor since this is affecting your life. You deserve to be happy esp after defeating cancer, be thankful!

1/4/2015 6:21:04 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,500)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Didn't read. My answer to your title. Because you're still alive. So live. Get new friends and fill your atmosphere with something better than what it's filed with.

1/4/2015 6:42:46 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

lilod
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,365)
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

I think that your hostile and depressive outlook may be the reason that women are losing interest in you. It's exhausting to be around a person who feels like a victim all the time. It's not uncommon for someone who has been through a major life-threatening illness to be clinically depressed, and it sounds like you were struggling with some fairly serious psychological issues before you got sick. Please consider seeking some counseling or even short-term medication and developing a healthier world view before trying to start a relationship.

1/4/2015 6:48:12 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

melb2626
Over 2,000 Posts (2,037)
Clearwater, FL
28, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Maybe you should find someone in your league...

1/4/2015 6:59:19 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

loneyguy97233
Portland, OR
35, joined May. 2014
online now!

Quote from melb2626:
Maybe you should find someone in your league...

You mean, someone, who is below average, like myself? If serial killers and douche bags, can get whatever kind of woman, they want, then why can't I? I am way better than those types of guys, and yet women, look at me, as if I'm worse.

1/4/2015 7:05:32 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

l380
Over 1,000 Posts (1,720)
Alabaster, AL
42, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from rose1206:
No one in their right mind would find your attitude attractive, go see a counselor since this is affecting your life. You deserve to be happy esp after defeating cancer, be thankful!

This^^^

And change your profile and screen name to something positive and quit using your sob story as a selling point.

1/4/2015 7:18:10 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,861)
Norfolk, VA
38, joined Sep. 2013

good point dude ,can't win don't try ...love it!

1/4/2015 7:28:35 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

melb2626
Over 2,000 Posts (2,037)
Clearwater, FL
28, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from loneyguy97233:
You mean, someone, who is below average, like myself? If serial killers and douche bags, can get whatever kind of woman, they want, then why can't I? I am way better than those types of guys, and yet women, look at me, as if I'm worse.

Because those types of guys are hot

1/4/2015 7:30:16 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

loneyguy97233
Portland, OR
35, joined May. 2014
online now!

And change your profile and screen name to something positive

How do I change my profile name? It was set by a friend of mine, who didn't even spell it right. It's supposed to be, Loneley Guy 97233. But something better, might just help.

1/4/2015 7:31:56 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

loneyguy97233
Portland, OR
35, joined May. 2014
online now!

Quote from forumfriendly2:
good point dude ,can't win don't try ...love it!

How would you know?! You're the type of guy, who gets everything and everyone, you want, handed to you, on a gold platter! Men like YOU, are the ones I hate! Why are you even on here, when you can just go down the street, from where you live, and get someone, easily?!

1/4/2015 7:48:04 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

a4umposter
Over 1,000 Posts (1,468)
San Antonio, TX
47, joined Dec. 2014

Some douchebags may get whoever thet want. Doesn't mean they are able to keep the woman. And serial killers? Really? There aren't many women who are going to want a serial killer. Are you seeking a woman who physically is gorgous? If so, you should look for more than just outward appearance. You seem to want women to look at more than just your outward appearance.

1/4/2015 8:03:01 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

badasscouple33
Over 2,000 Posts (2,331)
Douglas, AZ
34, joined Aug. 2014

So would you gladly change places with someone that passed away from cancer?....I would love to have my father back.
Selfish

1/4/2015 8:03:24 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

nothingneeded
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

After all you been through...and you have life....so you don't care because some women don't?

I don't wish this on you nor anyone...but maybe you need to go through it again to appreciate "life"
And not give a damn about what women say.
Understand....there is a difference in being sick and being a trooper through n through....
Then being sick and it being your crutch.....
Your behavior would be a turn off to anyone.

Wish you well....

1/4/2015 8:06:11 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
lalalane
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

Its all about attitude. Cancer survivors- stroke survivors- rape survivors....life throws hard stuff at all of us. Looks dont mean much to a lot of women its what a guy says and does regardless of his situation. We all have pain but talking about it constantly only magnifies it. Good luck n happy 2015 to all ya!

1/4/2015 8:08:13 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,314)
Jessieville, AR
54, joined Jul. 2010

Another flaming wall o' text.

1/4/2015 8:09:53 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,002)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

OP do not let a website called Datehookup define your dating life. Frickin go out and enjoy life.

Find a great new hobby/interest. Go take a fun college course or join a group/club. So you can meet people who like tge same things.

Seriously some people on these dating websites are awful. Who says you NEED to date now? All those gals who rejected you weren't into you...so what. Move on.

I have been here over three yrs and have been rejected way more then you.

Go live your life! And this is from a cancer survivor too!

[Edited 1/4/2015 8:10:26 PM ]

1/4/2015 8:12:52 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,532)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

Huh. I did not know that if you survive cancer, you are guaranteed a date. Is that, like, written somewhere?

I tell ya, I'd reject you too if you subjected me to all that venom and anger and feelings of entitlement all the time. And no. I do not want to hear more of it or your opinions about Kathryn. Who ever the hell she is.

1/4/2015 8:13:56 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

pickygirl72
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from forsyth4:
Omg shut the f**k up u little p*ssy a** motherf**king piece of shit scumbag c*cksucker no one does give a shit u should kill yourself

really was this comment necessary? It was hurtful. Shame on you.

1/4/2015 8:24:42 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

pickygirl72
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

How would I rate these women, I listed. Most of them are between a 2-5. Only a couple are 10 or higher. Michelle, Kathryn and Darla, are way higher than 10's.

Stay in your league. Work on your self esteem. After fully reading the entire post I feel you need to delete your profile and not subject yourself to all this torture. Why do you stay? Sympathy maybe? Cancer shouldn't be used to gain sympathy points.
So stop it!

OP ONLY YOU CHANGE CAN YOUR LIFE...FOR THE BETTER.

1/4/2015 9:14:49 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
midnightblue222
Canton, MI
49, joined Nov. 2014

Why would u say that I'd my self is a breast cancer surivior I'd care ppl can be crude and mean its ok get mad but never say no one cares they are ppl out there that cares hugs

1/4/2015 10:21:54 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (37,205)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

You can't possibly make a good impression when all you do is whine about it in here. Women want you to listen to THEIR problems, they don't have enough compassion to listen to yours and being completely self centered, they don't care. This isn't the 50s, OP.

Women like a take charge guy who forces life to move on his terms. You act like a weak, effeminate woman, like a victim completely defeated by the forces life has thrown at you! But wait! You aren't defeated! You SURVIVED and a nasty fight it was. but women don't want to get involved with your problems, just their own.

I'd suggest never speaking about this. You're 35, right? The last thing you need is to go through every last detail of your illness and surgeries and procedures and recovery to every person you meet. That's for old people like Chuck's mother. (80 something) And here you are only 35! You faced the enemy, you fought, you won. I've made a conscious effort to do the same thing about my bypass. I never mention it. I don't deny it, but I don't bore everyone with the details either. Folks start avoiding you like a politician! Not like I have many friends as it is.

I'd suggest getting off the site or staying just for the forums. 95% of the women in here seem to be radical feminists who hate men. You're not going to find a woman worth having in here! Being younger your odds are much better than mine, but still low. The only thing to recommend the site is that it's free.

I'd suggest you man up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're a tough SOB who had a VERY nasty disease and lived to tell the tale. See what's RIGHT in your life, not what's WRONG. Everyone likes positive people! Hear that, Driver? (Yeah Yeah Yeah) Concentrate on what you CAN do and your recovery. You can probably make huge comebacks in your life. Think about that, not what's been taken away and without cancer you're in BETTER shape now than before, not as good, but BETTER and taking care of yourself too. Take charge of your life, go to work, do as much as you can, live life again. Don't let the disease define you, but go for the checkups and therapies etc etc.

Think about this and find another site where you may have to pay, but the women are more willing to be caught. You know perhaps they are just showing YOU why they're 30-40 and STILL unmarried and probably always will be. You don't want a woman like that. There's a strong chance NO MAN in the world is good enough for them in their opinion. Forget them. They're wasting your time and taking your eye off the goal. There's much better than this out there and congrats on beating this thing. You're an inspiration to everyone battling the disease.

HEY FOLKS! Sorry about the length! Sometimes I write an Epistle.

1/4/2015 10:26:47 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

wildheart51
Sunset, SC
51, joined Dec. 2014

OMG

OMG

OMG

I'm just shaking my damn head!

GET OFF YOUR ASS, WASH YOUR FACE AND STOP DAMN CRYING! YOU PUT ON A SMILE AND YOU FAKE HAPPINESS UNTIL ONE DAY YOU DONT HAVE TO FAKE IT ANYMORE, IT WILL BE REAL!!

STOP PLAYING A DAMN VICTIM!

1/4/2015 10:28:02 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,407)
Lucerne, CA
61, joined Oct. 2010

1/4/2015 10:28:56 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

stilalive
Over 1,000 Posts (1,413)
Harrisburg, PA
59, joined Jun. 2013

op you are stil in the "why me stage " it's painfull but eventually it goes away . hey i beat it once an 5 years later it came back with a vengence ! now i 'm fightin again an i wont give up .life goes on , deal with it ! be happy ya beat it an just live what life you got . attitude is everything didnt the docs tell ya that ? adjust yours or you will never be satisfied or happy . live on brother !

1/4/2015 11:01:43 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,701)
Springfield, MO
58, joined Jun. 2011

Son, it is Not your Looks. But your ATTITUDE. You have been through a Lot to put it mildly. I agree with whoever stated you should seek a good Counselor.

I look for a man that is happy. Even alone. NO one Else can Make us Happy. Only We can do that for Ourselves. Unless you first find a way to be happy within yourself, you will only ever find Temporary happiness with others. A good Counselor can help with that If You are willing to do the hard work it takes to find what is keeping you from your happiness. Congratulations on defeating the cancer. That tells me you are a fighter with a strong spirit and will. And I know you can do the work to unlock the key to your own happiness. Then you will be Ready to find a Healthy Loving relationship. Good Luck.

1/4/2015 11:36:05 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

mysticalunion
Casa Grande, AZ
57, joined Jun. 2014

Holey Maloly--- you DHers sure know how to make a guy feel good. Wow-- tough love.

1/4/2015 11:41:51 PM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

naturebiy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,323)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Op..

www.pornhub.com

It will never disappoint you..make you cry (perhaps tears of joy)..and does not discriminate on any human conditions that a person may have.

Enjoy!

1/5/2015 1:18:36 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
jenny669
Chester, VA
57, joined Mar. 2014

And change your profile and screen name to something positive

How do I change my profile name? It was set by a friend of mine, who didn't even spell it right. It's supposed to be, Loneley Guy 97233. But something better, might just help.

Delete this profile and start a new one. Suggested new names

postivguy

happyman55

lookin4fun

Just be thankful you don't have a small d*ck. Those guys got it bad.

1/5/2015 1:20:38 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
ronjr936
Sylva, NC
41, joined Dec. 2014

I'm nuber one driver u ant a hair on my ass..porn Better than a prostitute...willim

1/5/2015 1:24:07 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
jenny669
Chester, VA
57, joined Mar. 2014

Looks like someone done got all liquored up.

1/5/2015 2:05:20 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

amicablyme
Wheeler, IN
57, joined Oct. 2014

So Cancer is looking pretty good?

1/5/2015 2:38:26 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,288)
Crown Point, IN
53, joined May. 2013

Your post indicates that you need the help of a therapist. My best friend and sister are battling breast cancer. Depression is a normal reaction to dealing with cancer.

The forums of DH can not help you get a grip on life. No one said like was going to be easy. Never ever give up hope. There are people who care but they can't live your life for you.

I'm sorry that you are dealing with cancer and feel rejected by women. Until you learn to be happy by yourself you are not going to find a woman to fix you.

Good luck, please call your local mental health center and make a therapy appointment. Gentle Healing Hugs Headed Your Way,

Lauren

1/5/2015 2:40:50 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,316)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Why should being a cancer survivor make you get rejected less? It doesn't.

We all get rejected.

1/5/2015 5:37:05 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
53, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

OP you are a butt sore maggot.

Push ups.

Begin.

1/5/2015 8:44:30 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
midnightblue222
Canton, MI
49, joined Nov. 2014

I'd see alot of hate on this u don't know what we. Go threw with cancer he right wants u have it ppl turn away from u like they don't care or understand I'd have friends leave. Me bc of breast cancer so not it off with the hate while u can one day this can happen to YOU !!!!! I'm very much alive and I'm living life to the fullest and being happy one day at a time so knock the shit off seriouly until u been there and to say this I'm 1 year 3 month being Breast Cancer Free

1/5/2015 9:40:55 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from midnightblue222:
I'd see alot of hate on this u don't know what we. Go threw with cancer he right wants u have it ppl turn away from u like they don't care or understand I'd have friends leave. Me bc of breast cancer so not it off with the hate while u can one day this can happen to YOU !!!!! I'm very much alive and I'm living life to the fullest and being happy one day at a time so knock the shit off seriouly until u been there and to say this I'm 1 year 3 month being Breast Cancer Free
________________________________________________________________________________

One word dear. Punctuation. Please use it. This paragraph gave me a headache.

Oh and kudos to you for being cancer free!

1/5/2015 9:44:38 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

kawkasian
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

I am unfortunately a cancer survivor.

Umm unfortunately? you wanted to die?

1/5/2015 9:48:57 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from riflessivo:

Why should being a cancer survivor make you get rejected less? It doesn't.

We all get rejected.

I think some people DO reject those that have illnesses of any kind and cancer would be included in that bunch because of the negativity involved. But I also think those who deal with illness or cancer also come across as very needy and sad and negative so that can rub off wrong on a person that is looking to get in to a new relationship. Most people want to go in to a new situation in a positive way and not a negative way.

I dated a man once that dealt with medical issues that weren't very serious in comparison to cancer and he never was happy and all he did was bring me down every day. I felt bad if I was happy around him. He was like a human vacuum sucking the life out of me. I had to get out of the relationship. Too much negativity and I'm too old for that. No fun.

1/5/2015 11:37:04 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
midnightblue222
Canton, MI
49, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from lookin4him2012:
________________________________________________________________________________

One word dear. Punctuation. Please use it. This paragraph gave me a headache.

Oh and kudos to you for being cancer free!

Maybe u need to have some repect for others and grow up and quit making fun of ppl u don't know

1/5/2015 11:43:20 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Maybe u need to have some repect for others and grow up and quit making fun of ppl u don't know

Yeah. Okay. Like most women in this world you have no sense of humor. Either that or you can't read. And you are also proof of the attention seekers that get sick and want it all on them after that. You should use your illness (whatever it may be) to make you stronger to gain attention not weaker.

Moving along.

1/5/2015 11:43:23 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  

italianroyalty
Over 2,000 Posts (3,645)
London
United Kingdom
21, joined Jul. 2014

1/5/2015 11:59:02 AM I'm a cancer survivor and no one cares, so why should I?!  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from italianroyalty:
Oh "unfortunately".. I lost my mom when I was 14 to cancer, i've lost other family members to it too and i'm sure there are millions who have also, yet here you are saying unfortunately.. Maybe its the fact that you are a total f**king idiot to why you keep getting rejected. Shut up and man up.

I have lost family members of mine and my ex-husband's family to cancer as well as other things too. I've also had people close to me die in car wrecks which are way more unexpected but I don't go around talking about it to everyone all the time.

But IMO, some people have the 'unfortunate' way of using their illness to get attention in a negative way. It's sad for anyone to have had a disease like cancer but to go on and on about it when dating people and expect them to want to sit and listen to the doom and gloom stories every time you talk to them instead of seeing that the person has moved on in a positive way is no fun. I've been there and it's depressing to date someone like that.

The fact that OP wrote such a long post about this type of thing proves he is just pissed at the whole world and wants someone to be pissed at all the time, i.e. a girlfriend. No thank you.