Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real legit hookup sites

She demanded to see his wallet to appear at his ID and get his address, but he pulled out a tin of Altoids as an alternative. hinesville dating site When you no longer need to have to clutch onto a partnership, and you have your very best self to present, that is how you know you are prepared. It is significant for us to live in a neighborhood that we feel comfortable and secured. adultlook coupon code A woman who s prepared to bump uglies with a married guy might also be engaged in coital activities with other individuals, just like with you.

young gay hookup

CometChat helped AYA make an android dating app with customized in app chat to make a protected space for AYA customers and defend them from adverse comments or actions. dating miami fl Most couples I ve noticed on boats usually split. In the computability tab, there are many attitudes and traits. princess layna onlyfans In walked a man who seemed a small old, but she tried to be polite.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/5/2015 6:26:46 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

belizeanblist
North Las Vegas, NV
20, joined Feb. 2013

Lol has anyone else have come across this site ?

Some of you women (or men)should check it out just to make sure you're not on it.

This is mostly filled with women, they post pictures and stories about how this other woman "ruined" their marriage. I find it funny reading their stories because I dont see any part in it that their husbands are at fault nor the fact that they left their husbands afterwards.

All I see is them exposing these women. Im not saying its ohk to sleep with a married man, im saying the woman that has been cheated on needs to realize that their husband is completely at fault for the ruined marriage only because even if the slut knew about you and the family she owes you NO LOYALTY. That I had to figure out on my own. Shes not your friend, cousin, sister, etc. So they are really mad at the WRONG person !

A hoe will be a hoe unless you slit her throat, but what justice would that bring you ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/5/2015 6:35:14 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

hatesthesun
Biddeford, ME
29, joined Sep. 2014

Sad sad story

1/5/2015 6:38:02 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,371)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Wait a moment why is she a slut and he's just a cheat?

1/5/2015 6:40:52 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

belizeanblist
North Las Vegas, NV
20, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from riflessivo:

Oh no in my opinion hes the lowest of them all , but shes a slut because well, what women would sleep with a married man knowing he has a family and wife at home ? Thats nasty but these women on the site believe its the other woman's fault.

1/5/2015 6:48:07 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,523)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

I couldn't read anymore of it. That's really sad that those women let this stuff happen to them. I'd have sold his shit and changed the locks. Poor women.

[Edited 1/5/2015 6:49:00 PM ]

1/5/2015 6:51:18 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

belizeanblist
North Las Vegas, NV
20, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from twining:
I couldn't read anymore of it. That's really sad that those women let this stuff happen to them. I'd have sold his shit and changed the locks. Poor women.

They dont know no better. Hard not to feel sorry for them.

1/5/2015 6:53:54 PM Shesahomewreker. com  
wildheart51
Sunset, SC
51, joined Dec. 2014

SMH

1/5/2015 7:03:52 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014

Look at all these liberal feminists in this forum. Don't yall have some d*ck to suck and sandwhiches to make?

1/5/2015 7:18:49 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Shut up loser.

1/5/2015 7:25:01 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

italianroyalty
Over 2,000 Posts (3,885)
London
United Kingdom
21, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

There are "dating" sites set up for people to cheat on their partners.. Its crazy the world we live in.

1/5/2015 7:34:07 PM Shesahomewreker. com  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (37,360)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

Disagree, OP.

Yes, he's responsible for his cheating buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

YOU work full time
YOU go to school full time
YOU spend the rest of your day texting, emailing etc etc etc etc
YOU can't find 10 seconds a month to share with your man
YOU deny him sex
YOU completely ignore him
YOU do nothing for him except abuse him

Then YOU wonder why he cheats! Yes, it must be 100% his fault. You're more perfect than the almighty goddess, right?

1/5/2015 7:45:57 PM Shesahomewreker. com  
missamicable
Hurst, TX
55, joined Jul. 2014

I hope DRIVER 406 is only here for the forums

I read his posts and he is very angry at women....

1/5/2015 7:50:43 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

belizeanblist
North Las Vegas, NV
20, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from driver406:
Disagree, OP.

YOU work full time
YOU deny him sex

Then YOU wonder why he cheats! Yes, it must be 100% his fault. You're more perfect than the almighty goddess, right?

Now if shes doing that then the marriage is over, file for divorce and find someone else to peak your interest . Whats the point in cheating when you can just say ,"HEY, I DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANYMORE! "

1/5/2015 8:11:52 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

keyboardkat
Over 2,000 Posts (3,716)
Oklahoma City, OK
39, joined Feb. 2011

That site is sickening.

I've seen a couple of the women on there on the dating sites.

These women ruin marriages, and the woman cheated on is trying to stay with the piece of shit after numerous times of being lied to and possibly being exposed to STDs .

I don't feel sorry for any of them,I feel sorry for the kids that have these f**ked up parents.

1/5/2015 8:27:57 PM Shesahomewreker. com  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,288)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Wow, I've been reading some from my state. I feel bad for some of the women's stories I am reading on there but at the same time it seems as though a lot of them take the husband back or fall for his crap over and over. Also, being in North Carolina, I notice a lot of the cheating is going on around the Fort Bragg or Fayetteville area of the state where military are. The women get lonely and go cheat on their husbands while they are deployed and are done with the men they cheat with after their husbands return. How awful.

1/5/2015 8:34:10 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

thomasclement77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,107)
Florence, OR
28, joined Nov. 2014

Men are evil.

1/5/2015 8:40:38 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

belizeanblist
North Las Vegas, NV
20, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from thomasclement77:
Men are evil.

Not all men

1/5/2015 8:42:51 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

thomasclement77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,107)
Florence, OR
28, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from belizeanblist:
Not all men
I was being sarcastic in response to your thread. You seem to hate men.

1/5/2015 8:49:41 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

rocky_dennis
Over 1,000 Posts (1,460)
Delaware City, DE
34, joined Nov. 2013

Three sides to a story, his, hers and the truth. It's probably an ok read a few times, to actually believe any of their stories, is nieve. I dont know anyone who can tell a story, with no bias and bullshit.

1/5/2015 8:50:19 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

belizeanblist
North Las Vegas, NV
20, joined Feb. 2013

No I really dont, I hate liars and cheaters of all genders.

1/5/2015 8:57:20 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

italianroyalty
Over 2,000 Posts (3,885)
London
United Kingdom
21, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

She just said "not all men" so obviously she doesnt hate men.. Oriental looking cracker

1/5/2015 9:05:01 PM Shesahomewreker. com  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Not all men are evil just like not all women are. But the women in these scenarios aren't the only bad ones though. The men have to want to cheat in order to do it.

1/5/2015 9:06:07 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

thomasclement77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,107)
Florence, OR
28, joined Nov. 2014

I don't want to cheat, then again I'm not in a relationship, so I can't cheat.

1/5/2015 9:08:01 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

belizeanblist
North Las Vegas, NV
20, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from lookin4him2012:
Not all men are evil just like not all women are. But the women in these scenarios aren't the only bad ones though. The men have to want to cheat in order to do it.

This

1/5/2015 9:40:28 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

mysticalunion
Casa Grande, AZ
57, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Men and women cheat because they want to. If you don't want to have a relationship out of marriage-- then don't. Why judge them? Are you jealous that you cant do the same?
If you want to do something positive than work at making marriages stronger. Maybe it should be more difficult to get married in the first place. There are many marriages that are doomed from the start. They should not happen. If you are so concerned--start a marriage counseling service. Women go outside their relationships because they want something different. someone finds them attractive or intelligent or values them for who they are. Men leave relationships for similar reasons. Its a lack of something at some point. Look deeper at why people leave--- don't judge them that they do.

1/5/2015 9:43:50 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

mysticalunion
Casa Grande, AZ
57, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

This has nothing to do with bad or good ---moral or immoral It can and does happen to a wide cross section of our society. Now answer the question "why" without judging anybody. Lets see if you can Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

1/5/2015 9:52:41 PM Shesahomewreker. com  
eyes4unow
Pomfret, CT
45, joined Dec. 2013

I only read a few of the stories. Prime candidates for Jerry Springer! Ughhhh

1/5/2015 10:00:29 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

belizeanblist
North Las Vegas, NV
20, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from mysticalunion:
Men and women cheat because they want to. If you don't want to have a relationship out of marriage-- then don't. Why judge them? Are you jealous that you cant do the same?
If you want to do something positive than work at making marriages stronger. Maybe it should be more difficult to get married in the first place. There are many marriages that are doomed from the start. They should not happen. If you are so concerned--start a marriage counseling service. Women go outside their relationships because they want something different. someone finds them attractive or intelligent or values them for who they are. Men leave relationships for similar reasons. Its a lack of something at some point. Look deeper at why people leave--- don't judge them that they do.

It doesn't matter how many ways you try to justify it, cheating is wrong. You should just end the relationship if you feel like your partner is lacking something.

1/5/2015 10:03:07 PM Shesahomewreker. com  
wildheart51
Sunset, SC
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from missamicable:

Rumor has it that a female hyena chewed his balls off and that's why he acts like such a whiney b*tch now.

1/5/2015 10:07:30 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

naturebiy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,432)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Sounds like a very depressing place..

An emotional dumping ground.

1/5/2015 10:09:22 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from driver406:
Disagree, OP.

YOU work full time
YOU deny him sex

Because clearly the man actually thought that she could give him what he wanted after spending most of the day taking care of herself and keeping up with responsibilities. If he had known that from the get he should have ended it before that happened. So yeah. It is 100% his f**king fault.

Is it so hard to end something before stepping out on somebody?

1/5/2015 10:40:46 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

mysticalunion
Casa Grande, AZ
57, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

It doesn't matter how many ways you try to justify it, cheating is wrong. You should just end the relationship if you feel like your partner is lacking something.

There are many reasons why people do not end their marriages and still see others. If you are not in a marriage how would you know? Maybe you are. I don't know.
People stay in marriages because they care--- they care about their kids--- they care about their spouses and they care about themselves ( and that's why they go outside of their relationships) You can say its wrong=== I just say that it happens
I have seen many people get divorced and it is hell for the kids going back and forth to the different households. Divorced families are not all that much fun. That's why many stay in their relationships. Because it still works.

1/6/2015 2:12:29 AM Shesahomewreker. com  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,059)
Enid, OK
55, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from riflessivo:

So, what does that make a woman that cheated on her husband with another woman????

1/6/2015 2:15:27 AM Shesahomewreker. com  

belizeanblist
North Las Vegas, NV
20, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from cavie59:
So, what does that make a woman that cheated on her husband with another woman????

A cheating slut

1/6/2015 3:36:15 AM Shesahomewreker. com  

happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,322)
Crown Point, IN
53, joined May. 2013

It's so important to leave the past behind. No one can move forward when they are stuck in the past.

1/6/2015 6:51:04 AM Shesahomewreker. com  

norwegianwood64
Over 2,000 Posts (2,735)
Saint Petersburg, FL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Well, the men are probably apologizing to their wives and saying it will never happen again while the home wrecker is rubbing it in the wife's face.

This is something that we all know is true but women do not want to admit....it is a hell of alot easier to hate a woman than a man.Even women hate most women. Besides that, women cheat more than men so some of these wives are probably banging every unemployed guy on the street.

1/6/2015 6:56:56 AM Shesahomewreker. com  

riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,371)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
40, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from cavie59:

I just found it amusing that he is just a cheat and she is a slut.

You'd be amazed how many people especially in places like this don't say they are married.

btw she would still be a cheat.

1/6/2015 7:08:40 AM Shesahomewreker. com  

damsel876
Osceola, AR
29, joined Jul. 2013

For some reason trashy drama doesn't amuse me. I'd rather not read it on another site, we got enough to weed through here.

1/6/2015 7:47:17 AM Shesahomewreker. com  

dorval
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,629)
Millville, PA
95, joined May. 2009

It is not ok that a man/woman committed to another crosses that line. It starts with respect of self...........I just don't get it.

1/6/2015 7:58:48 AM Shesahomewreker. com  

oppsiidazi
Orr, MN
45, joined Oct. 2014

Is Shesahomewreker.com really a legit site?

1/6/2015 8:25:04 AM Shesahomewreker. com  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,378)
Milwaukee, WI
19, joined Jul. 2012

lol guess that website proves that the homewreckers are more often than not busted

1/6/2015 8:26:57 AM Shesahomewreker. com  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,378)
Milwaukee, WI
19, joined Jul. 2012

i agree op but also theres no telling how many stories were fabricated. a lot of times the "homewrecker" doesnt even know shes wrecking a home so website is pretty useless if you ask me

1/6/2015 8:40:52 AM Shesahomewreker. com  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,253)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

OP...for all we know....that site is a complete spoof to further get women to have anymocity towards men.

I don't know why women read stuff like that, and all these other things like Dr. Phil and whatever else.

Instead of learning from the book of life...or something more useful with their time.

Just happened to come across this site?

Bullshit!!!

You don't just happen along a site like that, you were seeking things along those lines and ran into it.

Let me put is this way.

There are those who try and lead people into a certain direction for a specific usually diabolical reason...

then there are those who are lead: Sheep, ready for the slaughter.

and you fell for it...hook, line and sinker.

1/6/2015 8:42:30 AM Shesahomewreker. com  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

I love how a majority of women blame everyone else for their problems instead of taking responsability for their own role in a failed marriage. Dont you stand there and tell me that a husband is the sole reason why a marriage falls apart. Loyalty takes TWO PEOPLE to work. A husband and wife are supposed to be devoted to EACH OTHER. Your roles as caregivers and nurturers doesnt end when the vows are said and the rings are exchanged. They've only just begun...

1/6/2015 8:53:05 AM Shesahomewreker. com  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,253)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from happylauren:
It's so important to leave the past behind. No one can move forward when they are stuck in the past.

Yes, exactly.

Which your statement shows the real intent of this site.....a diabolical motivation to say the least.

and it worked already on the OP.

To find most answers to many things...seek the motivation.

and the motivation of that site, is to create anymocity.

Probably it can be traced back to the Powers that be....a plot to keep the little people fighting amongst themselves, so to never have united power....

...so they can be better controlled, all the while the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

They have been doing this, ever since the people united for change.

1/6/2015 8:56:45 AM Shesahomewreker. com  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Oh no in my opinion hes the lowest of them all , but shes a slut because well, what women would sleep with a married man knowing he has a family and wife at home ? Thats nasty but these women on the site believe its the other woman's fault.

First of all why does a slut care about a married man's wife and family?! All a she knows-most likely-is hes a hot guy who wants to get laid.

I mean do you ever ASK why he cheated on you?!?! Or is yelling, screaming, acting a fool and threatening to "kill the b*tch" the standard jilted wife scenario?! :-|

1/6/2015 8:59:14 AM Shesahomewreker. com  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Quote from missamicable:

Gimme a break... hes not the only one. Some of you chicks make me EMBARRASSED to be a woman....

1/6/2015 9:00:11 AM Shesahomewreker. com  
chitowngirl78
Over 1,000 Posts (1,706)
Oak Lawn, IL
36, joined May. 2014

Now if shes doing that then the marriage is over, file for divorce and find someone else to peak your interest . Whats the point in cheating when you can just say ,"HEY, I DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANYMORE! "

Whats the matter your dialing finger broken, SO CAN YOU!!!

1/6/2015 9:10:46 AM Shesahomewreker. com  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

The saddest thing about the Site is that women are blaming the person that actually might have absolutely no knowledge of the marital status.

1/6/2015 12:33:02 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

belizeanblist
North Las Vegas, NV
20, joined Feb. 2013

If I fucck you every night, make breakfast every morning, play video games with you, comfort you but yet he STILL manages to cheat on me then hes just another cheating slut bag. Are you gonna try and justfy that too ????

If you're in a loveless marriage, LEAVE ! I promise you, sticking it out for the children would be more damaging than the actual divorce. That im speaking from experience.

If you care about that person and want things to work then try something, other than cheating, to help. Common sense.

1/6/2015 3:16:24 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

grneyedbrunet
Over 1,000 Posts (1,114)
Daytona Beach, FL
45, joined Jul. 2014

Takes two to cheat. Sure,the women are responsible for their actions but, the husband is certainly not without fault either. Blame the two of them

1/6/2015 4:09:58 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,434)
Gilbert, AZ
33, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from grneyedbrunet:
Takes two to cheat. Sure,the women are responsible for their actions but, the husband is certainly not without fault either. Blame the two of them

My thoughts exactly! They both deserve a roasting, plus the spouse should know better than to give in.

1/6/2015 4:30:09 PM Shesahomewreker. com  
lookin4him2012
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

If I fucck you every night, make breakfast every morning, play video games with you, comfort you but yet he STILL manages to cheat on me then hes just another cheating slut bag. Are you gonna try and justfy that too ????

If you're in a loveless marriage, LEAVE ! I promise you, sticking it out for the children would be more damaging than the actual divorce. That im speaking from experience.

If you care about that person and want things to work then try something, other than cheating, to help. Common sense.

I agree. I grew up with parents that fought all the time and my dad was a serial cheater, never happy. He finally left by the time I hit middle school and all the damage had been done already by then for my older siblings. Couples don't realize what it does to the children in these instances either. Taking a man back after he's cheated every time isn't a marriage and it's not healthy for the children who are learning about relationships from their parents.

1/6/2015 6:32:08 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

belizeanblist
North Las Vegas, NV
20, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from lookin4him2012:
I agree. I grew up with parents that fought all the time and my dad was a serial cheater, never happy. He finally left by the time I hit middle school and all the damage had been done already by then for my older siblings. Couples don't realize what it does to the children in these instances either. Taking a man back after he's cheated every time isn't a marriage and it's not healthy for the children who are learning about relationships from their parents.

It was really hard on us too but in the end my parents had no choice but to depend on each other because my mom health declined dramatically.

1/6/2015 7:02:47 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

debyduh
Hamburg, PA
51, joined May. 2014

Those women are sad. Why would anyone put up with their crap and blame the women? The women are probably just as dumb as them.

1/6/2015 7:26:33 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

verginmenot
Saint Cloud, MN
40, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from grneyedbrunet:

The cheating spouse is more at fault then anyone else !!! They took the vows not the other person!! Sure it's shady and not of good character.. buy the cheating spouse is the homewrecker!!!

1/6/2015 7:55:19 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

mysticalunion
Casa Grande, AZ
57, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from riflessivo:
I just found it amusing that he is just a cheat and she is a slut.

You'd be amazed how many people especially in places like this don't say they are married.

btw she would still be a cheat.[/quote

Why do you need to say the words "Cheat" and "Sluts" to describe people. Is it because you oppose what they do so you need to judge them-- Cheat sluts cheat sluts cheat sluts cheat sluts cheat sluts. I don't like the words I don't like the energy that these words project. I would never use these words on anybody.

Lets say the words again till you are tired of them
Cheat sluts cheat sluts cheat sluts cheat sluts cheat sluts cheat sluts. Is that enough?

1/6/2015 7:58:17 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

mysticalunion
Casa Grande, AZ
57, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Oh-- I forgot some words
blame victim cheat sluts blame victim cheat sluts blame victim cheat sluts.

1/6/2015 8:05:53 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from wildheart51:
Rumor has it that a female hyena chewed his balls off and that's why he acts like such a whiney b*tch now.

OR maybe he's one of the millions of men out there that wasted their lives with some sneaky, lying c*nt who's vows also included "till i find better".

1/6/2015 8:29:31 PM Shesahomewreker. com  

ms_holland
Over 1,000 Posts (1,309)
Danville, AL
51, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from italianroyalty:
There are "dating" sites set up for people to cheat on their partners.. Its crazy the world we live in.

I second that!