Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

But, at the similar time, a lot of unique subcultures have their personal dating apps and mingling events, and I do not believe those are culty, so perhaps my concerns aren t nicely founded. delaware hookup sites Dating app developers have to have to believe about and plan for scalability even ahead of they start the application and infrastructure design and style processes. Observe them in certain scenarios appear at how they react. listcrawler savannah georgia Ocean s given name is Kai Sistemich she uses she/her pronouns when in drag.

best app for hookups india

Did not intend to be single in the rural village exactly where I live. single women in alaska This trust gives area for exploitation, and even though I d like to feel none of CMC s FYGs would ever take advantage of their FYGlets, a little caution never hurt everyone. It is usually far better to not make plans than to make ‘em and break ‘em. 6197919741 That was when Jay took my phone and swiped to the web page where Tinder was at.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/8/2015 5:13:33 AM Body composition scales?  
icecreamsammich
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,290)
Tucker, GA
66, joined May. 2014

I just picked up one on super sale.

This seems great to know muscle weight and fat percentage, not just weight.

With a goal of dropping fat 2:1 lbs to adding muscle this is finally a tool to track actual progress, not just guess.

Anyone else using one of these?

Have you found them helpful in targeting exactly what to be doing?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/8/2015 11:56:34 AM Body composition scales?  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

They get thrown off by varied daily body water levels, even when you use it strictly upon waking, so you never really know what your accurate percentages are. For example, if you have a higher salt day on some days, you can gain weight and measure a lower bodyfat percentage, which is misleading.

1/8/2015 2:52:49 PM Body composition scales?  
icecreamsammich
Tucker, GA
66, joined May. 2014

That is good to know. I had not thougt of that.

I am recording daily numbers in excel. After 30 days I can do some ratio analysis and see how my diet strategy is actually working.

Thanks for the info.

1/10/2015 8:59:59 AM Body composition scales?  
icecreamsammich
Tucker, GA
66, joined May. 2014

After a few days in, the scale seems almost too finicky on water level. It makes wild fluctuations in the numbers.

At the end of the day this technology seems a bit in need of refinement.

A regular good digital scale is part of it so it is good for that

It shows a 20 pound swing from yesterday for muscle weight and 15% body fat percentage change, all related to water percentage

1/10/2015 1:01:58 PM Body composition scales?  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Yeah.

Customarily, your visible abs, lowering bodyweight and maintained strength levels are rough indicators. If you're losing weight and maintaining strength levels, you're pretty much lowering bodyfat percentage only. When you can clearly see your abs, you're roughly around 10% bodyfat. If you can't clearly see them, you're obviously at a higher bodyfat percentage and it doesn't really matter knowing what that exact number is. What matters is that you're lowering it, and you can use those rough indicators to let you know if you are or not.

1/20/2015 9:54:47 AM Body composition scales?  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Parrott, GA
67, joined Apr. 2011

I have a workout friend in Florida that is about to give up because of one of those things....two months working out and the amount of muscle shows less, thanks for the info here, I will pass it on to her! Good thread here Icecream

1/21/2015 8:26:18 AM Body composition scales?  
icecreamsammich
Tucker, GA
66, joined May. 2014

I threw that piece of shit body comp scale away and have my old faithful cheap digital one that is the same weight reading as the one at my gym.

Those body comp scales are too erratic. I was "floated" and had calipers done for fat percentage. I know I have about 165 lbs of muscle. That scale would say 170 lbs of muscle one day and then 132 the next. Useless.

The best thing for me so far has been a Polaris heart rate monitor as far as helping me control my workouts.

I needed to go harder on cardio days and then slow down more on fat burn longer duration days.

It also made it possible to monitor my heart rate while lifting to turn rapid set lifting sessions into cardio too.

I like the gym. But it helps me get a cardio bit of calorie burn off on lifting days, like Saturdays, when I have other things going on.

1/21/2015 2:36:13 PM Body composition scales?  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Parrott, GA
67, joined Apr. 2011

40 miles to the nearest Planet F from my shrimp camp so using my very heavy and wind resistant 4" tire "Fat Tire" bike in my neighborhood and on New Symerna Beach to get my workouts for awhile. It is well over 50 lbs with the dual gun racks and other extras on it for hunting.

OT: I told her to forget the scales also.

1/22/2015 9:29:14 AM Body composition scales?  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,136)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2010

Visit a facility for underwater weighing. Underwater weighing is the most accurate way to determine body fat percentage and calculates the water displacement created by your body. Its error is 1.5 percent if the test is performed according to guidelines. To find a facility near you, use your favorite online search engine with the phrase ‘underwater weighing facility near [your town’s name.]
Know that the person being measured must be able to blow all of the air out of the lungs. It is only available at research institutions and in specialized facilities and can be expensive if you are not participating in a study at the facility.