Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

Click by way of to see the greatest naked dresses of all time. ryeman87 datehookup If you could wave a magic wand and have your life specifically the way you wanted, what would it look like five years from now? Dr. I m just insecure — so at a distance, I d be concerned that you d fall for a person cooler. rubmaps richmond va No doubt, pondering about the numerous strategies that your very first date could go can make you really feel scared and cautious.

mega personls

My main query for you is how do you come out and inform men and women about the illness ? At one point i was completely self assurance now issues have changed drastically Haven t seen much of these education rooms on the EU server but why would anyone build a room just for dating? free dating sites arab But what occurs when one particular of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present? But simply because you didn t inform anyone about this, not even the cops, he now has a nice collection of lampshades produced from the girls who did not escape. 21 Stories About Dating Fails Posted On Twitter rubmaps encino Due to the fact we are seeking to have entertaining and strike a connection, what better way to do that than by utilizing humor as our aide.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/20/2015 12:09:59 PM Bell's palsy  

lindsey_g3
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,948)
Dewitt, MI
34, joined Apr. 2013

Have any of u had it before? I currently have it. the dr said its because I had chicken pox or something weird like that. so anyway...if u have had it....how long did it last and what were some ways u coped with it?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/20/2015 4:42:16 PM Bell's palsy  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (82,358)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Never had it,

1/21/2015 7:24:38 AM Bell's palsy  
ladiebugg55
Over 2,000 Posts (2,680)
Redding, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from lindsey_g3:
Have any of u had it before? I currently have it. the dr said its because I had chicken pox or something weird like that. so anyway...if u have had it....how long did it last and what were some ways u coped with it?

Having some knowledge of this condition from patients I encountered while working in hospitals, (nursing)each case was a bit different..the longest lasting case I was aware of was 3 months..that patient had severe symptoms where as her face was drooped very noticeably..she lost her sense of taste..her eyes were teary constantly causing blurred vision..at first it was thought she had had a stroke, but ct scans, mri and nerve conduction tests revealed bells palsey..this woman had repeated cold sores most of her life that was believed to be the contributer for her bell's..some heart conditions also cause similar symptoms but that had been ruled out..after 3 months she was fine..not to worry hun..

1/21/2015 8:41:30 AM Bell's palsy  

lindsey_g3
Dewitt, MI
34, joined Apr. 2013

I have pretty severe symptoms. my eye wont blink and half of my mouth wont work, tongue is numb, ear and jaw pain. I have been tested and they are positive its not a stroke. I heard similar about the cold sore stuff but have never had any type of cold sore....my dr said it can also be caused from the chicken pox virus because that is still technically a herpes virus.
My mom works at an eye dr offioffice and talked to them for me because my biggest issue is that my eye isnt closing all the way on its own which could tear my cornea while sleeping (which ive had happen before and its horribly painful) they are giving me an ointment to put in my eye to keep the moisture in.

In the meantime, im trying to remain positive even tho this is very embarassing. if it were halloween I would have an on pt 2face from batman costume!

1/21/2015 9:16:52 AM Bell's palsy  

cinnamonnhaze
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,580)
Minneapolis, MN
53, joined Apr. 2014

My friend had this happen after child birth. Hers lasted about 8 weeks.
I had never heard that it could be caused by a virus.

Wishing you well, OP.

1/21/2015 1:40:42 PM Bell's palsy  

lindsey_g3
Dewitt, MI
34, joined Apr. 2013

Thanks.

1/21/2015 10:36:54 PM Bell's palsy  
ladiebugg55
Over 2,000 Posts (2,680)
Redding, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

Rest assured Lindsey, it is temporary..I'm sure your doctor has advised you accordingly..I can imagine your discomfort of having the symptoms you are experiencing but it will pass..keep your chin up..

1/22/2015 8:17:57 AM Bell's palsy  

lindsey_g3
Dewitt, MI
34, joined Apr. 2013

He did tell me in 99.9% of cases it subsides in weeks to months with no permanent damage.

I have a new found respect for stroke victims. I only have no control of half of my face....i cant imagine half of the body.

I work a job where at times I have to make professional calls and im afraid they will think im drunk because im slurring. Luckily my employer is aware of the situation.

1/22/2015 10:55:32 AM Bell's palsy  

cinnamonnhaze
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,580)
Minneapolis, MN
53, joined Apr. 2014

Lindsey, keep us posted on your progress.

1/22/2015 2:31:17 PM Bell's palsy  

lindsey_g3
Dewitt, MI
34, joined Apr. 2013

So far no improvement

Its so frustrating. I did have some twitching in my eye (the one that is paralized) so im hopeful that its a sign that the sensation and movement is going to start coming back.

1/23/2015 7:38:00 PM Bell's palsy  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from lindsey_g3:

Perhaps you should seek a second opinion.

1/24/2015 11:53:52 AM Bell's palsy  

lindsey_g3
Dewitt, MI
34, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:

Perhaps you should seek a second opinion.

Ive seen the urgent care dr and my family dr. I have talked wth people and found out this is much more common ththan I had thought. somesaid Iit took 2 weeks to go away, some said 3-4 months.

1/31/2015 3:29:44 PM Bell's palsy  

lindsey_g3
Dewitt, MI
34, joined Apr. 2013

Well, no improvement on the bells palsy front. im glad I live in a small town, most people I see around know whats going on which helps a lot. no one tells u that part of the recovery is intense pain in the neck, jaw and face on that side. I hope thru telling people about my experience that if they ever come across it, or someone who does...they can better understand and help.