Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

The security of our customers is our top priority, and we work challenging to maintain our site protected. dating websites richmond va After all, dating apps aren t just about romance (though that s the key appeal, honestly). Be ready to adjust your social life when you take on more risk. locanto louisville 99 — this is a generous discount.

maegapersonals

Having said that, that s also to say a fair majority of these folks finish up in committed relationships if they strike a connection on line. lesbian dating kansas city OkCupidwas produced in 2004 by a group of good friends from Harvard University. Fundamentally the chances of meeting the appropriate person at b college are much better than at a random bar thats for confident. usasexguide savannah She had just signed up for a 3 month package but ended up only needing the premium account for two days.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/21/2015 5:16:39 PM Sony vaio turns on, see logo, goes dark, led light stays on  

heathensmom
Over 1,000 Posts (1,354)
Shelbyville, IN
46, joined May. 2012

laptop had not been used for some time. i updated avg, and was using free wifi until it was installed at home.

i honestly cannot remember if i was updating windows (7) or doing a recover to date there was no problems.

it was taking forever and i fell asleep. next day only logo.

i took battery out, cleaned it up. reinstalled, no change.

i readily admit i am not computer savvy. i read on one site to "clean the rams" uhhh. where might those be located?

i have no back up disc, and do NOT want to do a factory reset.

have read about "hard boot" on several sites. there were many different ways to do it, but none specifically said it was for vaio.

i really need some help, please. four years of hitting free wifi, get my own, and two days later laptop has issues.

any help would be appreciated.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/26/2015 4:59:20 AM Sony vaio turns on, see logo, goes dark, led light stays on  

heathensmom
Over 1,000 Posts (1,354)
Shelbyville, IN
46, joined May. 2012

well f**k me, and THANK YOU.
not one response.

karmas a b*tch

1/26/2015 8:50:20 AM Sony vaio turns on, see logo, goes dark, led light stays on  

computercat
Rozel, KS
68, joined Aug. 2012

there is a whole thread he made with help.
oh sorry yoiu have him blocked.

[Edited 1/26/2015 8:51:03 AM ]

1/28/2015 3:42:57 PM Sony vaio turns on, see logo, goes dark, led light stays on  

heathensmom
Over 1,000 Posts (1,354)
Shelbyville, IN
46, joined May. 2012

doubt i have him "blocked" perhaps other way around? what's the name?

1/28/2015 4:54:27 PM Sony vaio turns on, see logo, goes dark, led light stays on  

computercat
Rozel, KS
68, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from heathensmom:
doubt i have him "blocked" perhaps other way around? what's the name?

here is the topic thread https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-1398742.htm
it is digitaldog

1/28/2015 8:18:44 PM Sony vaio turns on, see logo, goes dark, led light stays on  

heathensmom
Over 1,000 Posts (1,354)
Shelbyville, IN
46, joined May. 2012

so he made the thread AFTER i posted asking for help?

1/29/2015 9:36:06 AM Sony vaio turns on, see logo, goes dark, led light stays on  

computercat
Rozel, KS
68, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from heathensmom:
so he made the thread AFTER i posted asking for help?

yep..i guess you had to ask the question before he could answer.

2/20/2015 6:07:37 AM Sony vaio turns on, see logo, goes dark, led light stays on  
abbalahdun
Omaha, NE
46, joined Feb. 2010

1st step in case the Sony is in sleep limbo remove all power sources AC and battery and press the power key for 15 seconds then reconnect power and restart if it reboots then follow the guide outlined by DD.

If it does not reboot into Windows perform a few simple tests

Using a second or friends PC Download UBCD "from its home page only" and burn the resulting ISO to CD. UBCD has a plethora of useful testing tools and utilities to help diagnose hard and some soft issues.

Power on your Vaio at the Vaio logo screen tap the function key to access the bios repeatedly. Common Vaio keys used to access the bios menu are (F1, F2, F12, del, esc) at this point you can insert the CD or DVD you burned.

If you get no response "or setup menu" and cannot even access the bios before lockup you have a serious hardware issue that no amount of copy paysta will fix.

Three common issues causing a bios to freeze.

1.the bios is spinning it's wheels attempting to detect a dead/dying hard drive
2.the memory is shot and tossing up errors
3 the board or on board video has gotten hot enough for chips to "jump ship" popped loose from their BGA solder points

1 and 2 are easier fixes number 3 on the other hand is a deathblow if you do not have a re-flow bench. But lets be optimistic for now.

If you do get into the setup menu navigate using the arrow and tab keys for start up "aka boot options" and modify it to look for the DVD drive 1st "may be named optical device, optical drive, or expansion bay depending on the model".

Once you make the boot priority changes choose save and exit usually under the 1st or last menu header.

If you cannot get the live CD "UBCD" to boot into to a desktop environment, you now know that you have a hardware as opposed to soft issue.

If you can get the Vaio to boot into a functioning desktop using UBCD perform a few quick test namely, hard drive SMART status using the hard drive sentinel utility. test the memory using memtest allow for a minimum of 3 passes.

If you hardware checks out again follow the out line provided by digital dog.

P.S. If you purchased the Vaio with Win 7 from a retailer it does have a recovery partition "usually accessed with the F10 key". Of course in OEM wisdom recovery partitions located on the only hard drive are sketchy at best as the go bye bye when the hard drive fails.