Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight chat

Assume that each parties are ok with a low cost hotel . black singles los angeles This is since there is good reason to be skeptical in these conditions. Get in touch with these shadchanim and ascertain if they are willing to meet with you, and also to see who you feel most comfortable to have advocating on your behalf. how to find a hookup on pof Yes, there is a way to find a user s on line status with OkCupid.

megapersonals com login

Attempt to collect as a lot info as achievable to reassure yourself. calgary personal classifieds I was set up by a mutual friend and went on two dates with this guy. We had been the 1st two guys to turn up at the occasion and I was a bit merry as I had come from a operate occasion where I was celebrating winning the very best dressed Halloween costume for been dressed as Buzz Lightyear. fetlife nyc I will absolutely be pondering about & answering these inquiries.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/24/2015 7:37:19 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Hello everyone I have noticed there is a growing trend of people (both men and women alike) who are frustrated with the disappointing outcomes of dating and relationships. Many have complained about horrible misadventures of finding a partner whether it be for a relationship or casual sex. What are your thoughts on the choice of opting out of either one of these 3 are all of the above (relationships, dating, or sex)?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/24/2015 8:16:32 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
allnurmouf
Hempstead, NY
32, joined Oct. 2014

Me, i just opt out of dating & relationships. I just dont think im boyfriend material, not saying it wont ever change but thats just how it is for me at the moment.

1/24/2015 10:05:38 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (45,075)
Green Bay, WI
50, joined Jul. 2013

I do go on dates, sometimes it just don't work out, I'm all for relationship
so i don't get frustrated cause we wasn't on the same page

1/24/2015 10:12:46 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,057)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

I opted out 32 years ago. As far as I was concerned women were just more trouble than they're worth and things have gotten infinitely worse since then.

1/24/2015 10:19:57 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,660)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

I stopped dating blk women in 09 bcuz I'm tired of the bullshit. I KNOW IT'S NOT ALL OF THEM. I NEVER SAID IT WAS but I'm tired of tolerating the ones who ARE trying go find that ONE who is. Now....

Everytime that subject comes up and I express my sentiment I'm ATTACKED, BASHED, accused of HATING MYSELF, MY MOTHER, EVERY and ALL BLACK WOMEN AND THE ENTIRE BLACK RACE.

Thats the consequence I and other brothers suffer for opting out in THAT situation.

1/24/2015 10:41:26 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Wwell I'm considering opting out of all 3 altogether. The dating scene has been rather disappointing and I just may join the crowd of people who choose to just live a happily single after kind of life. I have seen frustration on both sides for men and women.

1/24/2015 11:02:04 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,292)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Some people have no choice, since the rest of the world has opted out of having anything to do with them. The rest of us have no such problem. For me to opt out would be cruel and unusual punishment for every woman on Earth. So, it would-or at least should-be illegal. They'd probably start a class action suit against me, or something, if I did opt out. I could never be so mean, though. I have a duty to woman kind. I will never opt out. I limit myself to one relationship at a time, but if one ends, I will begin another. If you choose not to, that is your business. Just don't whine about it.

[Edited 1/24/2015 11:03:30 PM ]

1/24/2015 11:13:29 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from amusicluvr:
Some people have no choice, since the rest of the world has opted out of having anything to do with them. The rest of us have no such problem. For me to opt out would be cruel and unusual punishment for every woman on Earth. So, it would-or at least should-be illegal. They'd probably start a class action suit against me, or something, if I did opt out. I could never be so mean, though. I have a duty to woman kind. I will never opt out. I limit myself to one relationship at a time, but if one ends, I will begin another. If you choose not to, that is your business. Just don't whine about it.

No whining here just simply sharing thoughts and apparently from the other posts...others feel just about the same. I'm actually looking forward to a happy single life without the drama.

1/24/2015 11:33:21 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Well I do keep an open mind to dating or even marraige with someone from another culture who haven't been americanized.

See in this culture right and wrong changes from one day to the next. You get with a man one day bcuz he's a good provider, disciplinarian and father to your kids and kids you have together. Then the law changes.....

ALL OF A SUDDEN......

He's a child abuser, he's a "no good" husband, he's "old fashion", he don't rezpect you now, his kids should be taken away from him, you don't need him anymore, you can be mommy and daddy, you need an ex parte', he's dangerous now, he can only have supervised visitation, take the house nd car thats he's paying, etc.

All bcuz a few laws changed? Thats what they do IN THIS CULTURE so how can you expect anytbing to last?

1/24/2015 11:40:32 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

If I marry an asian, pacific islander or a mid eastern cultural woman..... whatever it is when we get together is how its gonna be throw out the relationship.

She's NOT gonna flip on me bcuz the law changes. She won't allow courts and cops to come into our home and tell us how to run our fam or raise our kids.

They were taught the REAL meaning of "Stan by Your Man" and know how to support him instead of breaking him down.

1/25/2015 12:16:28 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Life is drama. You can-to some degree-select the type, and extent, of drama you experience, but you can never totally avoid drama. Even the dead have drama...because life exists beyond the change we call death. There is an afterlife, and drama exists in it.

1/25/2015 1:02:42 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from amusicluvr:
Life is drama. You can-to some degree-select the type, and extent, of drama you experience, but you can never totally avoid drama. Even the dead have drama...because life exists beyond the change we call death. There is an afterlife, and drama exists in it.

Looking at it from that perspective your right. But I hope your not suggesting that bcuz drama comes with life and no one can EVER be TOTALLY 100% free of it...... that we should just put up with and/or accept anybody's bullshit?

You're not suggesting that are you?

1/25/2015 1:11:49 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

im2thexy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,416)
Belleville, ON
48, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

Quote from amusicluvr:

Wrong...my life is drama free and i wont put up with someone bringing theirs into my life either...you have three choices in how to deal with things...leave a situation...change it or accept it...beyond that it becomes self-created drama and some people perpetually live there....and i do have a choice in that matter...i dont have to accept it...

1/25/2015 3:49:05 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from im2thexy:
Wrong...my life is drama free and i wont put up with someone bringing theirs into my life either...you have three choices in how to deal with things...leave a situation...change it or accept it...beyond that it becomes self-created drama and some people perpetually live there....and i do have a choice in that matter...i dont have to accept it...

We damn sure agree here baby.

1/25/2015 4:11:38 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Crown Point, IN
54, joined May. 2013

There are times in a person't life when they need to take some time out to heal and to find themselves.

I think it's important keep am open mimd to life and love.

A person never knows when love will find them.

1/25/2015 6:33:49 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from happylauren:
There are times in a person't life when they need to take some time out to heal and to find themselves.

I think it's important keep am open mimd to life and love.

A person never knows when love will find them.

Yes I do agree with healing which is a process. However, even as I heal...I'm not going to be going through the hoops I have done in the past to search for love. It's always been said that Mr. Right will not show up on your front door steps, I don't expect that special someone to fall into my lap but it is frightful what's out there.

1/25/2015 6:36:07 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from amusicluvr:

Yes I agree life in general involves some drama, but I don't have to subject myself to more drama than necessary. I'm also aware of the drama that goes on after death as well and much of it has to do with how this life is lived.

1/25/2015 9:28:18 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

love2kiss8
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,359)
Columbus, OH
24, joined May. 2013

So if you are opting out of relationship, dating, and sex that make you single and not looking.

1/25/2015 9:59:28 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
50, joined Nov. 2014

I'm open to dating. But I've had terrible luck with lack of quantity of quality in my area in the last few years. I'm cautious, and have a zero tolerance policy for stupid.

1/25/2015 11:59:45 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from vagmasterflash:
I'm open to dating. But I've had terrible luck with lack of quantity of quality in my area in the last few years. I'm cautious, and have a zero tolerance policy for stupid.

I agree I also have a zero tolerance policy for dealing with stupidity and craziness

1/25/2015 12:04:10 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
avonin
Avon, IN
47, joined Oct. 2008

Being single and dating is difficult but, I cant give up on trying to find someone. When I finally meet that groovy girl it is all worth it.

1/25/2015 12:15:52 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,479)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

One can always opt back in should the notion strike.

I practice flirting w/ladies way too young for me old arse.

Shoot 'em me best lines, humour them and see if I can't pry a smile from their lips.

They're sharp & wise though, yet it helps keep me on me toes should an opportunity arise.

1/25/2015 3:18:08 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
Looking at it from that perspective your right. But I hope your not suggesting that bcuz drama comes with life and no one can EVER be TOTALLY 100% free of it...... that we should just put up with and/or accept anybody's bullshit?

You're not suggesting that are you?

No, I'm not. That is why I said that you can-to some extent-choose your drama. You should do so. Remain faithful to your spouse, to avoid the drama of: fights, retaliations, divorces, financial ruin caused by the divorce, etc. Make simple drama by never knowing what you will have for dinner, until you choose it at the last minute on the spur of the moment. Invest in precious gems, rather than gold...so you can have the drama of wondering how far UP your investment will rise, instead of the drama of wondering how far DOWN it will fall next.

1/25/2015 3:28:38 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from im2thexy:

YOU are wrong. You are just ignoring the drama that exists in your life, and pretending that it isn't there. With some minor drama you can do that. With less minor drama you can't do it for very long. You can avoid creating needless drama in situations you control, but you can't prevent others from creating drama for you in situations you don't control.

If car manufacturers decide to start making only cars which get 15 miles per gallon, your gasoline costs are going to become dramatically high, and all you can do is pay them, or stop driving a gasoline powered car. Ditto if gasoline producers stop producing at today's prices, and so cause an artificial shortage, and so raise the price of gasoline to $8.00 per gallon. You can't do anything about that, but pay it, or stop driving a gasoline powered car. Believe me, when it takes $160.00, or more, to fill your gas tank, you will be in for a lot of drama.

Some drama you can avoid...by not dating someone who has school aged children...not marrying a violent felon, etc. Other drama is unavoidable. Some drama is big, and some is small. There is no such thing as no drama.

1/25/2015 3:36:27 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

ctr916v2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,955)
Roseville, CA
52, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from sweetsiren1234:
Hello everyone I have noticed there is a growing trend of people (both men and women alike) who are frustrated with the disappointing outcomes of dating and relationships. Many have complained about horrible misadventures of finding a partner whether it be for a relationship or casual sex. What are your thoughts on the choice of opting out of either one of these 3 are all of the above (relationships, dating, or sex)?

seriously, i think it is unrealistic.

it is why i am looking for women who are willing to be girls and friends with me in modern times.

in any case, why do women bother to hide their true selves in modern times, if they want us to be honest with them?

from one perspective and in that alternative, simply asking for a serious relationship should be a burden on the one asking for it, just like asking someone to lunch may imply buying their meal for them.

1/25/2015 5:05:36 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
50, joined Nov. 2014

I'm out of the dating pool. Too many people peed in it.

[Edited 1/25/2015 5:05:54 PM ]

1/25/2015 5:58:36 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from vagmasterflash:
I'm out of the dating pool. Too many people peed in it.

Hahahaha now that's a good one! ....and some left a turd or two

1/25/2015 6:00:55 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from ctr916v2:
seriously, i think it is unrealistic.

it is why i am looking for women who are willing to be girls and friends with me in modern times.

in any case, why do women bother to hide their true selves in modern times, if they want us to be honest with them?

from one perspective and in that alternative, simply asking for a serious relationship should be a burden on the one asking for it, just like asking someone to lunch may imply buying their meal for them.

Hmm well that's an interesting take on relationships, but I don't want to get involved in a one-sided situation. It should be where both people want to mutually be committed to each other. At least, that's how I see it.

1/25/2015 6:31:25 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,549)
New York, NY
28, joined Apr. 2010

For me, I would think that they would consider it as a time for introspection, what t hey are looking for and quite possibly what are the characteristics in finding that ideal mate. That being said, when under this, you are removing an outlet that is letting out an inner emotion that you possibly would want to share with other potential candidates of mates but since that individual hasn't come across them, all of that emotion become bottled up. If taking a wrong direction instead of using time away from relationships and the like for betterment of character, one can take the route of being bitter towards relationships and end up actually hating the concept of it altogether. I have seen this scenario personally played out with a friend. So my thing is the direction that you take in opting out of one, for better or worse.....gamer

1/25/2015 6:38:53 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,588)
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

My life. My choice. For someone else - their life, their choice.

1/25/2015 6:52:47 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

@ amusiclovr:

You started out god but got confusing at the end. lol The drama we're tLming about is NOT the same the drama that describes a movie lime "A Few Good Men"

Even though thats a good drama there's NOTHING good about the drama we're speaking of. Thats why we avoid it. So when you mentioned the drama of an investment "maturing" I'm like WHAT?

Your creating some kind of positive drama ppl can have between them. No! HELL NO! There will never be any such thing. The text its used in when referring to relations is ALWAYS negative and NEVER positive.

1/25/2015 7:04:51 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

twining
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Anderson, SC
24, joined Jun. 2014

Just play the field and make it adamantly clear to the people you're seeing that it's casual dating until you find someone who makes it work. Don't sign any contracts or make any promises of staying if you're cynical about the situation.

1/25/2015 7:11:07 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

@ amusicluvr:

After reading your retort to im2thexy I see where the confusion is. In life we have ups and downs, your labling all of lifes "downs" as drama and you can't do that. Most ppl define them differently.

Relationship drama is always negative but e erything negative in a relationship isn't always drama.

1/25/2015 8:00:00 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from twining:
Just play the field and make it adamantly clear to the people you're seeing that it's casual dating until you find someone who makes it work. Don't sign any contracts or make any promises of staying if you're cynical about the situation.

That would sound like a good idea except these days, you can't date someone without them wanting sex in return. You can't just simply enjoy a person's company, its all about sex. Very empty indeed. So, dating can't even be considered. It would be nice to spend time with someone without them pressuring you for stuff like that (and I'm referring to the first several dates).

1/25/2015 8:08:51 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

archer513
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,219)
Cincinnati, OH
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quitters

1/25/2015 8:28:47 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from archer513:
Quitters

I never thought I would be happy to embrace the label of "quitter" but yeah...in this case I need to quit playing the dating game. Who knows...I may change my mind down the road or not...but for now, this option look good to me.

1/25/2015 9:56:01 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

grneyesrme
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,153)
Sacramento, CA
48, joined Aug. 2013

I take long breaks from all 3 at times. They all go hand in hand.

1/25/2015 10:14:58 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from grneyesrme:
I take long breaks from all 3 at times. They all go hand in hand.

Exactly my point as mentioned earlier

1/25/2015 10:17:41 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
mp_1980
Bakersfield, CA
36, joined Nov. 2014

Sex on the first date is our day in age...maybe just looking for a soul mate

1/25/2015 10:19:25 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
mp_1980
Bakersfield, CA
36, joined Nov. 2014

Im really good in the sex area and make em want more..my problem is its not just sex im after

[Edited 1/25/2015 10:19:55 PM ]

1/25/2015 10:29:04 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,999)
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

I dont opt out..

Yet truly do not focus on any of the 3 anymore.

Some people think the world is coming to an end and are not capable of functioning properly if they are not constantly with someone.

Those are the prople I try and stay away from.

1/25/2015 10:58:13 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from naturebiy:
I dont opt out..

Yet truly do not focus on any of the 3 anymore.

Some people think the world is coming to an end and are not capable of functioning properly if they are not constantly with someone.

Those are the prople I try and stay away from.

Exactly there's nothing wrong with being comfortable in your own skin as a single person. In fact, that should be the requirement before pairing up with someone.

1/26/2015 12:29:28 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

That would sound like a good idea except these days, you can't date someone without them wanting sex in return. You can't just simply enjoy a person's company, its all about sex. Very empty indeed. So, dating can't even be considered. It would be nice to spend time with someone without them pressuring you for stuff like that (and I'm referring to the first several dates).

Then you just need some girlfriends to hang out with. Hey blk women are notorious for having gay men for friends, you can hang out with them. They do want women se ually.

1/26/2015 12:31:49 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

jlyinc
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,600)
Tucson, AZ
32, joined Nov. 2014

Quite honestly I think everyone should take some time for themselves, away from dating, relationships, and sex. It's a great way to build on the person you want to become and figure out what you really want.

1/26/2015 12:34:02 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
jessicarabbit92
Tacoma, WA
24, joined Dec. 2014

I totally agree my good friend is dating a Asian/Pac islander and she truly stands by him in every way

1/26/2015 12:45:51 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

See when women took over thd roles in the home got reversed, the family died. Homosexuality sky rockdted, now they getting married and our kids are confused about who they are. We got incest making its way into social acceptance. We already have states that says its legal.

Now we're talking about not doing anything AT ALL? Really? Whats next? Mass suicides? Ppl gonna start talking about how we ALL should just kill ourselves and get it over with? Bcuz it sedms like thats where its headed.

1/26/2015 1:46:08 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
luxorus
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,034)
Peoria, IL
37, joined Apr. 2014

you're too pretty to not have sex

your concern is sincere enough to think you deserve a good man

learn how to play golf

any man who's willing to walk 400 yards to get in one hole is worth scoping out for you

1/26/2015 2:53:20 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,999)
Bangkok
Thailand
40, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from jlyinc:
Quite honestly I think everyone should take some time for themselves, away from dating, relationships, and sex. It's a great way to build on the person you want to become and figure out what you really want.

I have too much time to myself, and it is to the point that I am soo comfortable.... It would take an amazing person for me to give my personal time up..

1/26/2015 2:54:23 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

imlookin4sum1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,866)
El Cajon, CA
53, joined Mar. 2012

Just opt out of the SEX Part

Get to know the person 1st
Don't complicate the equasion by throwing in SEX till you both are Ready

1/26/2015 5:46:05 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from jlyinc:

I totally agree

1/26/2015 5:53:42 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,732)
Enid, OK
56, joined Feb. 2010

Some people have no choice but to take a break from all three.

1/26/2015 5:54:04 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from imlookin4sum1:

That's what I always believed, but nowadays they want to pressure you for that on the first date I have dated different personalities of men that I have met in different ways and its always the same. Very disappointing. I'm also going to look into what has me stuck in the paper doll syndrome. There must be something going on with me to attract that same situation. For now, I'm opting out to figure that out and keep my sanity

1/26/2015 5:58:50 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from naturebiy:
I have too much time to myself, and it is to the point that I am soo comfortable.... It would take an amazing person for me to give my personal time up..

Yes exactly it really would take an amazing person to do that and I'm not jumping through ridiculous hoops to find them either. If it's in the cards, it will happen naturally.

1/26/2015 6:14:03 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

istillrock
Over 2,000 Posts (3,479)
Winter Park, FL
33, joined Jan. 2015

I'd rather be single then be with the wrong person. Too many people settle due to fear of being alone. As far as sex, that's friends benefits are for. I'm too young to not get any.

1/26/2015 6:30:48 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from istillrock:
I'd rather be single then be with the wrong person. Too many people settle due to fear of being alone. As far as sex, that's friends benefits are for. I'm too young to not get any.

Yes it's no good to be involved in toxic relationships and settle. Better to be single than deal with that. As for FWBs...I'm not down with those but I don't knock the ones who are. To each their own.

1/26/2015 6:48:13 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  

archer513
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,219)
Cincinnati, OH
41, joined Dec. 2014

Stop looking for some perfect "one" no one is going to be a perfect match for you. We are individuals. I think most people are so afraid of repeating past mistakes and carrying past relationships into new one,that no one gets a fair shake. Can't punish the new for what the old did. If you are broken,then you should take time off. You also have to accept blame and stop being the "victim" the only consistency in all your relationships is YOU. Maybe you're the problem. Fix you,love you,get healthy,then you might be able to have a healthy relationship. Date and have fun. Date different people and quit expecting every date to be a long term potential. Most aren't. That's a lot of pressure. Just because someone isn't good at a first date,doesn't mean they won't loosen up. Some of you people just need to relax.

[Edited 1/26/2015 6:49:15 AM ]

1/26/2015 8:37:01 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from archer513:
Stop looking for some perfect "one" no one is going to be a perfect match for you. We are individuals. I think most people are so afraid of repeating past mistakes and carrying past relationships into new one,that no one gets a fair shake. Can't punish the new for what the old did. If you are broken,then you should take time off. You also have to accept blame and stop being the "victim" the only consistency in all your relationships is YOU. Maybe you're the problem. Fix you,love you,get healthy,then you might be able to have a healthy relationship. Date and have fun. Date different people and quit expecting every date to be a long term potential. Most aren't. That's a lot of pressure. Just because someone isn't good at a first date,doesn't mean they won't loosen up. Some of you people just need to relax.

I already wrote in an earlier post what you already said, I of course will be working on myself constructively meanwhile. However, I doubt that's going to change the outcome of what I've experienced. I'm not looking for a perfect person and I always thought dating was supposed to be fun. When it comes to pressure in dating...women tend to put pressure for an instant relationship and men tend to put pressure for instant sex. On that note, I agree with you...no pressure either way would lighten things up greatly.

1/26/2015 8:46:04 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
riderdragon8
Phoenix, AZ
33, joined Jun. 2014

Gotta do whats right for you and only you will know the answer.

For me ive opted out of dating and relationships for going on 3 years and life has been better on every level since I accepted myself and put a end to the insanity of a happily ever ever with someone else.

Sex on the other hand I wont be giving up- I still have 30 years of good d*ck to be helping some of these lovely ladies out. Before getn on the ED wagon and not needing anyone for anything other then companionship from time to time.

1/26/2015 8:51:08 AM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from riderdragon8:
Gotta do whats right for you and only you will know the answer.

For me ive opted out of dating and relationships for going on 3 years and life has been better on every level since I accepted myself and put a end to the insanity of a happily ever ever with someone else.

Sex on the other hand I wont be giving up- I still have 30 years of good d*ck to be helping some of these lovely ladies out. Before getn on the ED wagon and not needing anyone for anything other then companionship from time to time.

Yes there seems to be a lot of guys out there that feel the way you do. That's a big reason why I'm opting out.

1/26/2015 7:03:25 PM What are your thougts on opting out of relationships, dating, or sex?  
sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
36, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from imlookin4sum1:

That's a good point and it's what I have been doing, but some folks just have a one track mind unfortunately.