Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

Ask your date what turns them on, so you know how to get their consideration. iowa online dating The suggestions on how to tailor your search depends on what you re searching for. If you re trying to figure out no matter whether you have got a fashionista or a PJ s rocking girl on your hands, this funny on line dating query to ask her will tell you all you will need to know. russian dwarf hamster names Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later?

pnp hookup apps

All the things else is paid — you will require to invest in credits to send messages, to view the introduction videos of the ladies and guys, and to request meetings. sarasota singles sarasota fl Tinder also offers itself access to the content of your chats when you are employing the app and might share your individual data with third parties for advertising purposes. Stephen Knight, 51, is a business director from Oxfordshire. free dating sites greece She s the creative form if she likes music festivals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/26/2015 1:53:20 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
loneyguy97233
Portland, OR
35, joined May. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/26/2015 2:11:06 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,235)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Did you beat it or is it in remission.

You have to be careful what you wish for in life.

1/26/2015 2:20:32 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
zeitgeist2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,254)
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

So you beat cancer.....but cant beat loneliness?

BS....get your a** off the internet and meet women in person first....and everyone gets rejected.....get over it...

1/26/2015 3:39:53 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,455)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Jeez dude....and one day you'll go thru having a few women and caring about them.

And the outcome will be...."why did I waste my time caring about women" ?....geez, after I got cured, I'd been better off learning about investments so that I'd retire early in life, living on a beach and collecting old muscle cars, and now I sit with an old buick, I call home.

1/26/2015 5:15:10 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Crown Point, IN
53, joined May. 2013

You have posted this before. I have 4 friends who battled cancer in 2014. You need therapy. You are extremely depressed. I have a feeling you have always battled depression.

I am sorry for your emotional pain. Posting this over and over is not going to help you. If you want help you are going to have to call a professional mental health therapist. There are support groups for cancer survivors. Depression is a normal side effect of dealing with cancer.

Good Luck OP

1/26/2015 5:23:58 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
mr_cashmer
California, MO
23, joined Mar. 2014

This February will be one year I lost my nephew for this horrible disease. To hear you say the things you say both saddens and angers me. Pull up your boot legs and man up. For every rejection you face, is a step. A step in the right direction. A step closer to finding your soul mate.

1/26/2015 5:38:05 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

ttrockz55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,531)
Wickenburg, AZ
56, joined Nov. 2013

You are really a selfish individual. To even post this and actually to have posted it before. Many of us have friends and family lost to cancer who battled bravely. Who wanted life. I battled and won. And am not using it to try and get a man nor do I regret going thru the treatments and living. I appreciate all those who stood by me and treated me. My doctors became friends.
I just don't believe you are here again.

[Edited 1/26/2015 5:39:06 AM ]

1/26/2015 5:38:58 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

frappeyes
Houston, TX
66, joined Nov. 2011

You seem to be defining your life by a disease. You are a person. You are not cancer. People don't want to hear about your cancer diagnosis and treatment. They really, really don't. This is why old folks in nursing homes get very few visitors. No one want to listen to their "health report" and complaints about their various ailments.

You are too young to be acting, talking and thinking like a geezer.

Your profile indicates that you have children so obviously women haven't always rejected you as you claim. I suspect you immediately launch into your cancer shtick and it turns women off.

I'm also a survivor and I don't bore people discussing my illness. Develop yourself and become someone that women want to know. No one wants to know a man whose identity is "I'm a cancer survivor."

1/26/2015 6:16:16 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
happylauren
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Crown Point, IN
53, joined May. 2013

Quote from frappeyes:
You seem to be defining your life by a disease. You are a person. You are not cancer. People don't want to hear about your cancer diagnosis and treatment. They really, really don't. This is why old folks in nursing homes get very few visitors. No one want to listen to their "health report" and complaints about their various ailments.

Your profile indicates that you have children so obviously women haven't always rejected you as you claim. I suspect you immediately launch into your cancer shtick and it turns women off.

I'm also a survivor and I don't bore people discussing my illness. Develop yourself and become someone that women want to know. No one wants to know a man whose identity is "I'm a cancer survivor."

Thank you for your well written post. I am sorry for your health issues. You are a fighter with a positive attitude. I lost my mom to cancer. I take may hat off to you.

1/26/2015 6:47:53 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

mr_imperfect
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,326)
Philadelphia, PA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Op I lost the love of my life to cancer a little over 6 years ago and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish doctors could have done more.

Actually it wasn't the cancer that killed her but an infection she got in her that Traveled through her blood stream and hit her heart that caused her to go into cardiac arrest that the doctors caught too late because they were too busy initial writing off her symptoms as expected for someone whose cancer was spreading rapidly.

Though I'm a guy after looking at your pics I don't think your issue is being ugly as you think. You really aren't all that bad looking. I think your issue is your size.

Go to a gym work out turn some of that fat into lean muscle and I bet you start having the ladies pay more attention to you.

Just like alot of the men on this site most of the ladies don't want an overweight guy. They want someone in good shape and who cares enough about his health to keep in shape. It's not your looks but your weight that's holding you baxk.

1/26/2015 8:23:11 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

flyfish77
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,603)
Conyers, GA
49, joined Jul. 2014

after my wife died of cancer 15 or so months ao,i dated o 6 or so women had some come over,knew we wasnt posed to do this or that,did anyway,an p*ssy is goodfor a little while then theree gone an there isues an there kids in jail etc n more problems,but now i found someone unique an unusyual but very pretty an intelligent as me,,we just are different an really domt belong with these here kinda sorta, shes my love an sweetheart just barely startin off an hopin for the best,,was with wife 23 years,,n i wanted to die with her it hurt so incredible bad..yes..but now,,o lord i want this to work,hang in there,,keep om chooglin, an be thankful,an dont forget there is someone up above.

[Edited 1/26/2015 8:24:58 AM ]

1/26/2015 10:31:35 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
wildheart51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,066)
Sunset, SC
95, joined Dec. 2014

Obviously this is the only way you think you can girls OP is by trying to make them feel sorry for you.

And it's obviously not working for you since you've now posted the same thing twice.

You might want to try a different angle.

1/26/2015 10:33:42 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

kawkasian
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,428)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Rerun of your thread from 3 weeks ago right?

1/26/2015 10:40:32 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

jlyinc
Over 2,000 Posts (2,800)
Chaska, MN
80, joined Nov. 2014

Were the responses from this thread the first time not enough? I recall you getting some damn good advice in that one.

1/26/2015 10:57:14 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

helmholtzwatson
Over 2,000 Posts (3,392)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from loneyguy97233:
I So I thought that would change, once I made it through everything and survived the disease. I was so wrong.

Why would it change...you thought they'd start throwing sympathy dates at a broken, angry guy that abuses himself?

Seek help...it's not other people's fault you can't attract that which you desire.

1/26/2015 11:22:04 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
dezweather
Phoenix, AZ
42, joined Oct. 2014

What a b*tch.

1/26/2015 11:25:36 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Dude...your not ready to date or have a relationship.

whatever it takes, you'll have to get to the point to where you feel good about yourself first.

No person can magically fill that void for you.

Sure, at first you'll seem happy, but not as time goes on.

So, you have to get your self together first, and it starts with stop feeling sorry for yourself as if you had a life harder than anyone else.

We all had hard life's here....many worse than yours, and no one here or there can fix this for you.

you need to seek some help from a pro, and that's that.

Then life will get better, forget about dating and all....concentrate on getting it together.

1/26/2015 12:09:44 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
eyes4unow
Pomfret, CT
45, joined Dec. 2013

The self loathing pity party for one needs to end. Its not getting you anywhere.

You are worse than a 100 cackling hens with the drama of they think I'm ugly, they only pretended or email me and I will tell you all about so and so.

Cancer was not the problem, surviving is not the problem! You are the problem! Grow up!
Stop putting blame everywhere else and put it with you! Take responsibility for the way you act and conduct yourself maybe then women will find you more attractive.

Right now you are two small steps away from having a pacifier in your mouth and mom changing your diaper. Something's in life aren't easier for everyone. You happen to be one that dating is harder for you. So draw yourself a fish bone diagram and identify the top 4/5 main things people have said to you and then list 5 why's this happens. I am betting you will learn a lot about yourself and then try to fix it.

Pity party over....

1/26/2015 5:10:23 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

lovetodoit
Over 1,000 Posts (1,647)
Buffalo, MO
59, joined Sep. 2011

Look surviving cancer is a positive thing , I understand that because I have done it. Don't look for sympathy from folks or play the cancer card to try and get chicks especially if you are just wanting to date. Rejection is part of life , I'm not sure how long u have been in remission, but take a good look at yourself in the mirror and tell, yourself u feel great,and say I look good . In life attitude is everything make u believe in u. U must like yourself before anyone else will like u. Above all seek professional help .

1/26/2015 5:16:24 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

viper1e
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,318)
Jeannette, PA
56, joined Dec. 2013

http://youtu.be/s4Gr3FsJ4A0

"Sometimes, dead is better... " Pet Cemetary

1/26/2015 6:21:44 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,177)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

op u have wrote this before, why are u keep putting this in the threads, learn to love yourself, it's the greatest love of all (by Whitney Houston )

1/26/2015 6:49:37 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,053)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

That's a lot more interest than they've shown me. The lesbians in here have such demanding expectations that only 10 guys in the entire world meet their standards and 7 of them are married and the other 3 are celibate.

1/26/2015 9:26:56 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

gizmosellsbots
Over 1,000 Posts (1,392)
Shakopee, MN
36, joined Oct. 2012

Pity, Pity we all have mental issues from time or time just can't go thru life dwelling on them. Find a hobby or passion because should not wait around for another person as relationships fail most times anyways. Cancer is terrible on mind and body hope you start feel better, but girls come and go.

1/26/2015 9:47:47 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,738)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO TORTURE YOURSELF MAKING THESE REPETITIVE THREADS IF SADNESS?

REALLY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE YOURSELF AND YOU ARE THIS MISERABLE THEN JUST GO END YOUR LIFE.

I am serious. We all have gave you suggestions and support but you continue to complain. You need therapy! Badly! STOP THE MADNESS!

1/27/2015 9:36:38 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

ninjafacepierat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Metairie, LA
27, joined Apr. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

1/28/2015 10:38:19 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,749)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

hold up, so it's not deja vu I'm experiencing?

1/29/2015 6:46:17 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

hugsnlaughter
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,909)
McKeesport, PA
54, joined Jul. 2007

Everyone faces rejection at one time or another in life. And, unfortunately, a good many face cancer also and many do not live to complain about another day. First of all you are making it sound like if you don't meet someone, your life is not worth living. Don't you get it???? You got your life back???? Whether you meet someone or not, you got life!!!!! Jeez, you are unreal. And was it necessary to name the woman, and if so many rejected you, maybe you are picking the wrong ones. Or, maybe you are doing something, like maybe your approach, or things you are talking about, not talking about, your dress etc......you should be trying to find out what you are doing wrong and fix that not crying that you should have died. So many fighting and maybe not winning their fight with Cancer would love the chance you are crying over and I'm sure would love to kick your a** right now. And remember, there are many other things in life besides relationships and if that is the only thing that defines whether you live or die, then you need to re think this maybe. Good luck.

1/30/2015 12:59:08 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

If you wish it upon yourself then may your wishes come true.. What good are you to yourself let alone a woman. You got issues dude. No woman want a guy like u.. You are weak. Instead of using this as getting a new leash on life you.complain about internet women.rejecting u. Its probably all u talk about. You are.clearly boring and uninteresting and thats why not cause of the cancer. Dont bring it up.to everyone and u might have a chance. Tho i.doubt it.

1/30/2015 1:05:01 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

Plus i have never known anyone to beat cancer.. It goes into remission and you may live longer but ultimately its gonna win.in the long run. Unfortunately..

1/30/2015 6:35:20 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
56, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from blacklova:
Plus i have never known anyone to beat cancer.. It goes into remission and you may live longer but ultimately its gonna win.in the long run. Unfortunately..

You're wrong. Removal of the cancerous tissue, followed by chemotherapy and radiation, can remove all traces.

At which point the cancer is "beat".

1/30/2015 6:50:11 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

flyfish77
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,603)
Conyers, GA
49, joined Jul. 2014

.................yes.....my mother knew it,,my wife died july 2013 an refused chemo.......liketo have killed metoo, if i cant havethe onei love now,,,its lookin good,,im tired of pain and hurt,,been out with a few,,no amount ofgood sex helps,,,,,,,i want prmanant an honourable in gods sight,,ani hopean pray the sweetherat i have now isthe one,but i swear,,you do better if ya treat ema littlefirm,an harsh,,an not lovey dovey constantly,,whats with thiswomanthing likethis..i wanna live bt with her only,an shes a gift from god to me,,i know about not wantin to live,an a very lonely house with a cat or 10......................no deal,as i wait on my love of my life,an to call her,,but im cuttin out somelovey dovey stuff too much,,,.........

1/30/2015 8:11:11 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from viper1e:
You're wrong. Removal of the cancerous tissue, followed by chemotherapy and radiation, can remove all traces.

At which point the cancer is "beat".
yeah if its caught early enough.most people especially black people dont go to the doctor often thus the reference to no one I personally know beat it. They only fended it off and ultimately died. It has no cure right? So how can you beat full blown.cancer?

1/30/2015 9:25:20 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,178)
Grove City, OH
37, joined Feb. 2012

I'm a cancer survivor too but you ought to thank your lucky stars your here for a reason.

Grab your nuts and tug. You are letting emotions get the best of you.

Feel sorry for all the others who lost their battle fighting.

1/31/2015 3:30:21 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

saddestangel7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,688)
Santa Clara, CA
53, joined Apr. 2011

Life is a gift. I am a cancer survivor...knock on wood. One year in remission.

Your problem has nothing to do with these women.

It comes from within. It was with you before you got sick. You need the help of a mental health professional. I don't know if you've seen one before, have been properly diagnosed and treated for a specific mental illness but that is where your troubles lie.

Life can be better! But until you CHOOSE to want things to be better it can't change. Like me I know you've got a whole bunch of doctors. All you need to do is make an appointment with your primary. Tell him/her you desperately need to see a mental health professional. Don't let an MD diagnose you!!!! Only a Psychiatrist can do it and prescribe correct meds if needed. MDs just sort of wing it.

So keep fighting. Get your head in the right place. Then everything else will fall into place. Relationships will be possible.

Never believe you are not good enough. You just need some help that these women can't give you right now and you shouldn't expect from them.

Keep fighting!!!! Sending out prayers to you.

1/31/2015 3:37:14 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
56, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from iheartidiots:
I'm a cancer survivor too but you ought to thank your lucky stars your here for a reason.

Grab your nuts and tug. You are letting emotions get the best of you.

Feel sorry for all the others who lost their battle fighting.

http://youtu.be/s4Gr3FsJ4A0

"Sometimes, dead is better... " Pet Cemetary

1/31/2015 7:53:17 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

OP...you may not want to hear this, you may think its mean.

But, its obvious you really want a woman in your life.

So here's the deal...people want some attraction, and it takes that to get the ball rolling.

It would help, if you lost some weight, your head picture looks really large, almost out of proportion and about all people go by that first impression, the profile picture, and on dating sites the women are out numbered by the men in drastic proportion..that's a lot of competition, and choices for the women, enough so that the lesser attractive women can get men that would be harder for them to get in real life.

I'm sure your a nice guy, but for them to get to know that on a dating site, you have to get past that initial attraction.

Out in the world your chances are much higher, because there, they get a chance to see who and how you are.

but even then, this change would ad to the odds, and then if you do, it increases the odds on dating sites dramatically.

When we really want something in life, sometimes we have to do things like this to make a real difference.

1/31/2015 7:58:24 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Dude...a lot of people gave great responses and part of the problem is this negativity and lack of confidence.

But, I looked at your picture and thought, how are most going to react initially on a dating site?

Your not ugly, you just have this huge head.

I'm sorry to be so frank...but I know you want to solve this problem.

I think if you slim down some, added the right flairs to give that masculine look to your face.

you'd find things a lot different.

Your very young, now that's an advantage many don't have....that much time left.

1/31/2015 1:06:14 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
fungurl2014
Warren, MI
33, joined Oct. 2014

U must loved ur self first your not defined Who u are

1/31/2015 1:22:51 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
pattie201
Rochester, NY
56, joined Apr. 2014

Did you ever think maybe you weren't meant to be with someone at this stage in your life.
No offense but having a woman in your life is not the end all and be all that its
cracked up to be. Besides nothing in this life is permanent and none of us knows
what the future may be. If I was you I'd be pretty happy that I beat the cancer
and maybe your focus is to help others that are going through the same thing you
did instead of focusing on a dream of having a woman in your life that may or may
not happen.

[Edited 1/31/2015 1:24:27 PM ]

2/15/2015 3:01:09 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

journeyman327
New Orleans, LA
39, joined Nov. 2010

First off , Thank GOD you're alive Man !!! Forget anyone who ever rejected you for whatever reason . They've been rejected too trust me Women aren't immune to Rejection . We are all Glad you're Here with All Of Us Today so thank you for sharing your story and keep them coming . We care about you so Keep Your Head Up!!!!! If you need to talk man stay in touch . But NEVER say or think you shouldn't be here , Your Story is Far From Over , Your Book Still Unwritten ! Besides You can get Women trust me ! Don't wish cancer on anyone ! I don't know how old you are but maybe the women you ask out are too young and immature . Minds have to meet before bodies do and if a woman doesn't have a Great Mind , talk to someone else.
Reading your story you made some bad very poor choices the worst being a Married Woman OFF LIMITS !!!! you know you were wrong there . She had no business complimenting you in any way cancer or not . Single Women Only .

Want to get past all this ??? Forget the Women you Mentioned earlier . Be the best you can be first off . The rest will follow.

2/15/2015 3:06:51 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
unique_woman
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,390)
Omaha, NE
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from zeitgeist2:
So you beat cancer.....but cant beat loneliness?

BS....get your a** off the internet and meet women in person first....and everyone gets rejected.....get over it...

I agree

2/15/2015 3:09:57 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
unique_woman
Omaha, NE
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from lovetodoit:
Look surviving cancer is a positive thing , I understand that because I have done it. Don't look for sympathy from folks or play the cancer card to try and get chicks especially if you are just wanting to date. Rejection is part of life , I'm not sure how long u have been in remission, but take a good look at yourself in the mirror and tell, yourself u feel great,and say I look good . In life attitude is everything make u believe in u. U must like yourself before anyone else will like u. Above all seek professional help .

I agree but Ive never had cancer.

2/15/2015 3:12:42 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
unique_woman
Omaha, NE
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from hugsnlaughter:
Everyone faces rejection at one time or another in life. And, unfortunately, a good many face cancer also and many do not live to complain about another day. First of all you are making it sound like if you don't meet someone, your life is not worth living. Don't you get it???? You got your life back???? Whether you meet someone or not, you got life!!!!! Jeez, you are unreal. And was it necessary to name the woman, and if so many rejected you, maybe you are picking the wrong ones. Or, maybe you are doing something, like maybe your approach, or things you are talking about, not talking about, your dress etc......you should be trying to find out what you are doing wrong and fix that not crying that you should have died. So many fighting and maybe not winning their fight with Cancer would love the chance you are crying over and I'm sure would love to kick your a** right now. And remember, there are many other things in life besides relationships and if that is the only thing that defines whether you live or die, then you need to re think this maybe. Good luck.

I agree

2/15/2015 3:15:51 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

journeyman327
New Orleans, LA
39, joined Nov. 2010

One more thing that will help you ALOT . IT's good for your Health > Exercise , work out , take walks just get your body Moving and eat well . Is Cancer the only issue you have ? How's your blood sugar ? Just take care of yourself .

TRUTH : IF YOU DON'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT YOURSELF TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF , WHY SHOULD A WOMAN WANT YOU ? You have to love you First and Foremost My Friend . Eat well exerice and stop thinking about the loser women you ran into and make better choices about the ones you talk to in the Future . Work out and lose some weight and just get you Health where it could be and you'll be STUNNED at how many women you have.

If you read this and what others have said and do nothing , life remains the same but if you'll just make some changes you will blow your own mind .
Be Strong For You .

2/15/2015 3:38:03 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
disp08
Gretna, LA
32, joined Jul. 2014

Good advice journey

2/27/2015 12:12:08 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

wildfir
Albany, IN
43, joined Sep. 2013
online now!

Im a cancer survivor and I don't regret doing chemo or that now I must take pills the rest of my life. I had cancer 4 different times. Im alive and healthy. NO REGRETS

2/28/2015 11:37:53 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

arocketman2001
Over 2,000 Posts (3,039)
Angle Inlet, MN
62, joined Jul. 2011

My daughter went thru the fight also, over and over again, then when it was in remission she started abusing narcotics, so we had to Shepard her thru that, over and over again, then the cancer returned, in the end she could not deal with it all and took her own life by hanging, maybe she has peace, I do not know, I do know that the minister who baptized her and gave her first communion refused to hold her funeral service,saying that the church did not allow the remains of anyone that took their life inside the church, that they have been condemned. So much for the business of religion. Perhaps if you cannot find happiness, you will not end your search, just change where you look.

3/8/2015 7:36:38 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

a4umposter
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,159)
San Antonio, TX
47, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from loneyguy97233:
I am unfortunately a cancer survivor. I made the stupid mistake of going through surgeries and chemo treatment to fight the horrible disease. Why am I regretting my decision to fight the cancer? Simple.
Before I got sick, I got rejected left and right by women. So I thought that would change, once I made it through everything and survived the disease. I was so wrong. Even after surviving, I still continue to get rejected by women, especially on here or any dating site, for that matter. It seems that no woman on here or anywhere, thinks I am good enough for her, especially once pictures have been exchanged. I have talked with several, who PRETEND to care, but once they get my picture, they could give a shit less.

The women who have all rejected me, in either getting to know me, as friends, or for more, are as follows. Brooke, Amanda, Lacey, Emily, Sonia, Krystal, Jessica, Michelle, Sarah, Leanne, Lisa, Darla, Scarlet, and lets not forget, Kathryn.

I have met 1 of the women listed in person. Sonia, but again, once we met, she lost interest, all because I'm not good enough for her. The others mentioned, were women that exchanged pictures with me, and then they all lost interest. So I ask myself, I survived, for this?! Really?!

Now lets talk about Kathryn. Again, I wasn't good enough for her. She was the coldest of all the others. With her, I told her how I felt and was she even flattered? F**k no! All because, as with the others, in her eyes, I'm not good enough for her, either. Yet her husband, who resembles Jeffrey Dolhmer in every way, except for the fact that Jeremy isn't gay, IS good enough for her!

So with all these women, showing me, that I'm shit and not good enough, I truly regret my decision to battle and win against cancer. I should have just allowed it to grow and grow, and then kill me. To make up for my horrible mistake, I have decided to go back to what I did before I got sick. Starve myself, cut myself, and do other harmful things to myself. Maybe if I was good enough for SOMEONE, ANYONE, I wouldn't feel this way.

The men that ARE good enough for these women, are physically fit, white, bad boy, douche bag, serial killer types. I am not ANY of those qualities.

If ANY of the women listed, read this and care to actually explain, why they lost interest, feel free to respond to this ad. I would post my number, but you all should already have it and CL keeps deleting my posting, when I do.

YOU all PRETEND to care, but unless I'm the piece of shit type you really want, you TRULY don't care. So why should I care?! It was a mistake to think that going through and fighting this disease, would change my life for the better. MY decision and regret is because of ALL of you.

If any new women, who have not responded to me, would like to know more, or even know more about Kathryn, please email me. I would put more in here, about her, but, that would be a dead give away of who I am, and some people who go on here, either used to work for her, with her, or know her.

Also, this is going to sound really mean and nasty, but if I had a way to infect THESE TYPES of men, with any kind of cancer and allow them to die from it, I would! I hate THESE TYPES of men, who have it all, I'm not jealous of Bill Gates, he doesn't get under my skin, like Mr. Piece of Shit, Jeremy, Kathryn's husband! I'd especially love to infect him with any type of cancer! Seeing him die, would greatly please me!

Yes, this is similar to my other posting, but I added a little bit more. Seems on craigslist, it kept getting flagged, so I'm wanting to see what you all will respond with on this updated version, where I talk about Kathryn's serial killer, type, husband, Jeremy. If anyone responds, would like pics of ANY of the women, meantioned, please, just email me, directly.

I'm sorry for all you have gone through. But wishing cancer on others is rather disturbing.

3/8/2015 11:06:13 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
ymia_dikhed
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,512)
Gresham, OR
93, joined Dec. 2011

So you regret overcoming cancer?

Living co-dependent on the woe is me frame of mind and the pity of others is just a different kind of cancer.

One destroys the body and one destroys the soul which also drains the people around it.

You aren't living just because you are alive so why are you regretting anything?

Find a reason to want to Live and Live it. It's better than being the moping dead. I'm not saying this in words of harshness or judgement. I'm saying this because if you don't change how you feel about yourself or your life then you might as well just lay down in a ditch and wait for a mudslide to cover you because you are already dead. You passed away in your own pity.

Shall we all gather to mourn over you to encourage your self pity?

Or

Shall you decide to Live until you really do die?

I once heard about a guy named d*ckhead who had to make that same choice a few years back. As far as I know he made the right choice.

Or at least I Hope he did.

3/8/2015 11:11:23 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

love2kiss8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,219)
Columbus, OH
23, joined May. 2013

Get some therapy please and talk with a professional no wonder it got flagged on craigslist. Your rant included a lot of hatred towards others and wishing ill when you mentioned wishing you could give it to others. Craiglist is not equipped to deal with your feelings and DH isn't either.

3/9/2015 6:16:19 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

lovetodoit
Over 1,000 Posts (1,647)
Buffalo, MO
59, joined Sep. 2011

I have seen this post before also, try the real world where they see u in person. Rejection is part of life everything happens for a reason. Get up get out and like the song says live like u were dying, I speak from experience I'm in remission also .

3/9/2015 7:33:34 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,053)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

They always find some reason to reject a guy and then wonder why they are still single at 60 and where all the REAL MEN and NICE GUYS are!! Married to smarter girls who weren't so terrified at being caught and who wanted a real shot at love and happiness and found it. It's really hard to be constantly rejected by women who think their shit doesn't stink and that even GOD is unworthy of HER! If I weren't in the same position I could offer better advice, but I'd never regret my bypass and surviving it. I've been able to do a lot of things I couldn't have done if married with children. Instead of focusing on what you don't have, try focusing on what you do have and the neat things you couldn't do if you were married.

3/9/2015 7:50:38 PM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

smstephanie
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,725)
Moorhead, MN
41, joined May. 2014

I responded to you last time op....you get no sympathy from me..I watched my mother die from cancer...i would gladly take her life over your pathetic existence anyday...wtf gives you the right to spit in the face of a second chance?? Why would you base your happiness on what a few women did or didn't do...look at your disgusting shit attitude That's why they wanted nothing to do with you.

Just reading this thread not even looking at a pic of you i wouldn't come within 500 yards of a self loathing ungrateful puke of a person like you.

3/10/2015 4:16:48 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

blacklova
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

I'm sure the people who know you regret u beat it too.. You are a miserable f**k who deserve to die and die alone. Which u will.

3/10/2015 7:02:52 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from naturebiy:
You have to be careful what you wish for in life.

This is true. If ir ever you will WISH TO GOD you never asked for it.

3/10/2015 7:08:33 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from happylauren:
You have posted this before. You need therapy. You are extremely depressed. I have a feeling you have always battled depression.

Posting this over and over is not going to help you. If you want help you are going to have to call a professional mental health therapist. Depression is a normal side effect of dealing with cancer.

3/10/2015 7:13:07 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from mr_cashmer:
To hear you say the things you say both saddens and angers me. Pull up your boot legs and man up. For every rejection you face, is a step.

3/10/2015 7:18:40 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from ttrockz55:

You are really a selfish individual. To even post this and actually to have posted it before. Many of us have friends and family lost to cancer who battled bravely. Who wanted life. I battled and won. And am not using it to try and get a man nor do I regret going thru the treatments and living. I appreciate all those who stood by me and treated me. My doctors became friends.
I just don't believe you are here again.

See some ppl see this pity party you keep having to get attention.

3/10/2015 7:27:44 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from frappeyes:

People don't want to hear about your cancer diagnosis and treatment. They really, really don't. This is why old folks in nursing homes get very few visitors. No one want to listen to their "health report" and complaints about their various ailments.

I suspect you immediately launch into your cancer shtick and it turns women off.

I told you this as well didn't I?

3/10/2015 7:35:43 AM Cancer survivor who regrets fighting the disease and beating it.  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from mr_imperfect:

Go to a gym work out turn some of that fat into lean muscle and I bet you start having the ladies pay more attention to you.

Just like alot of the men on this site most of the ladies don't want an overweight guy. They want someone in good shape and who cares enough about his health to keep in shape. It's not your looks but your weight that's holding you back.

I told you this too didn't I OP?