Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best way to find local hookups

Do I need to have to disclose my identity to use the forums? No, you can use the forums anonymously, and you do not have to post a photo. asian dating phoenix OpenHer includes more than one hundred openers and conversation starters scripts/templates that you can use Straight with your match. Starting at $975 and offering up to $545 of savings, our new Amplify Hourly Packages offer you structure and help in particular higher value places to assistance get your applications across the finish line. irish hookups We have the ideal chemistry, but our personalities can be quite distinctive.

most popular gay hookup site

This query could extremely nicely be the epitome of funny on the net dating queries. single women in grand junction colorado He was previously the senior editor for Geek. Share your nude snapchats and well known dating hashtag. doublelist kansas city Max, who considers themselves an professional on sex toys, stated some mates reached out to them asking which toy they need to invest in to keep their sex lives active through quarantine.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/29/2015 6:38:05 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Imstillonthehuntforyoubaby

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/29/2015 9:48:23 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

naughtical_59
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,924)
Winter Haven, FL
58, joined Feb. 2013

On the Soul Train heading north.

1/30/2015 8:20:37 AM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from naughtical_59:
On the Soul Train heading north.
she needs to go south

2/1/2015 8:02:13 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

roseanne1
Trenton, MI
43, joined Feb. 2013

im stll looking for mine

2/1/2015 8:28:54 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from roseanne1:
im stll looking for mine
good luck on your search

2/1/2015 9:39:11 PM Where are you my soulmate?  
nettyblue
Okeechobee, FL
58, joined Oct. 2014

Most men on here aren't looking for a soulmate, they want a playmate...i.e...into hunting, fishing, football, NASCAR, anything outside like camping, rock climbing, motorcycles, extreme sports, etc..
they don't want a woman, they want a buddy!
still looking myself..ho hum....

2/1/2015 9:50:38 PM Where are you my soulmate?  
no_thanx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,325)
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined Aug. 2014

Some of us ladies like that stuff as well though.

2/1/2015 9:56:50 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from no_thanx:
Some of us ladies like that stuff as well though.
what's your name beautiful?

2/1/2015 10:02:50 PM Where are you my soulmate?  
no_thanx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,325)
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined Aug. 2014

I'm Annie
I have a motorcycle, play video games, and am hoping to go camping this month. Last night I was watching college basketball and tonight was the super bowl. I don't consider any of those things guy activities.

2/1/2015 10:43:15 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

docktork
Over 2,000 Posts (3,172)
Kissimmee, FL
66, joined Jan. 2011

2/1/2015 10:44:34 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from no_thanx:
I'm Annie
I have a motorcycle, play video games, and am hoping to go camping this month. Last night I was watching college basketball and tonight was the super bowl. I don't consider any of those things guy activities.
I never been on a motorcycle before how long you been ridding Annie?

2/1/2015 10:51:36 PM Where are you my soulmate?  
no_thanx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,325)
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from docktork:

I haven't been riding nearly long enough. I need a lot more practice. I grew up around them, though.

2/1/2015 10:57:04 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from no_thanx:

I haven't been riding nearly long enough. I need a lot more practice. I grew up around them, though.
maybe some day you can take me for a ride

2/1/2015 10:57:49 PM Where are you my soulmate?  
no_thanx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,325)
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined Aug. 2014

I won't even take my kids for a ride.

2/1/2015 11:02:45 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from no_thanx:
I won't even take my kids for a ride.
ouch I thought we where having a moment

2/1/2015 11:03:35 PM Where are you my soulmate?  
no_thanx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,325)
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined Aug. 2014

I avoid those like I avoid the flu.

2/1/2015 11:07:54 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from no_thanx:
I avoid those like I avoid the flu.
that's good to know

2/1/2015 11:20:06 PM Where are you my soulmate?  
no_thanx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,325)
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined Aug. 2014

I'm not soulmate material. I just don't think it's fair to say that women don't like any of those things. There are plenty of women that do if that is what a guy is looking for.

2/1/2015 11:28:17 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

sweetlime4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,911)
Ocala, FL
54, joined Mar. 2014

I'am still trying to figure out exactly what a soulmate is? I hear the term all the time but have no clue

Annie..

2/2/2015 6:13:26 AM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from sweetlime4u:
I'am still trying to figure out exactly what a soulmate is? I hear the term all the time but have no clue

Annie..
a soulmate is your perfect match

2/2/2015 12:27:01 PM Where are you my soulmate?  
vwconvert71
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,620)
Ocala, FL
46, joined Oct. 2014

I don't think I have one any more. Shit happens.

2/2/2015 2:54:19 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

sweetlime4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,911)
Ocala, FL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from vwconvert71:
I don't think I have one any more. Shit happens.

^^

Hang in there friend, Never Give Up..

Further, is there really such a thing as a 'Perfect Match'?.....

2/2/2015 6:50:10 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

hildaback
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,183)
Jacksonville, FL
57, joined Sep. 2010

It's like you knew each other before you ever met. I had one once. He died.

2/2/2015 7:30:37 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from hildaback:
It's like you knew each other before you ever met. I had one once. He died.
sorry to hear that how did he die?

2/2/2015 11:43:07 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

sweetlime4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,911)
Ocala, FL
54, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from hildaback:
It's like you knew each other before you ever met.

Words of Wisdom..Thank You..

Sorry for your lose. But keep Smiling and know a Higher Power Is With You ..

2/6/2015 1:45:42 AM Where are you my soulmate?  
adamedmondson
Weatherly, PA
41, joined Oct. 2014

Hey boom boom

2/7/2015 12:17:53 AM Where are you my soulmate?  
vwconvert71
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,620)
Ocala, FL
46, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from sweetlime4u:
^^

Hang in there friend, Never Give Up..

Further, is there really such a thing as a 'Perfect Match'?.....
Thanks for the words of encouragement, lime, but I'm pretty sure that if I haven't found her by now, it's because it isn't meant to be.
There's something objectionable about me that, for all the changes I've made in the last four years, just can't be overcome or overlooked. :zen:: It's taken me a long time to accept it.

2/7/2015 11:43:40 AM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from adamedmondson:
Hey boom boom
hey adam

2/20/2015 10:33:21 AM Where are you my soulmate?  
jbl527
Leesburg, FL
41, joined Nov. 2014

Yep, still looking...are you out there???

2/20/2015 5:14:30 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

docktork
Over 2,000 Posts (3,172)
Kissimmee, FL
66, joined Jan. 2011

quit fishing on here dude go to a church function or even to a claSSY Restaurant or f##k hang around a Supermarket or a half way respectable bar thank your lucky stars you ain't paying $89 99.on this lame website ..and there's a ton more out there..that will drain your bank account on the scams of dating and meeting ms or mr Right it's a huge fraud .and too many people fall for it

2/21/2015 5:28:34 AM Where are you my soulmate?  

wanna_dance
Over 2,000 Posts (2,691)
Boca Raton, FL
73, joined Aug. 2008

I believe there is nothing we can do to either accelerate or delay the arrival of our soulmate except be open to trying new things and meeting new people. I met mine once and here is the story.

It was Monday, July 6, 1964. I was 20 years old and a student in a commuter 4-year college (Newark-Rutgers University). I lived in New Jersey in a two family house with my parents on the first floor and my grandparents on the second floor.

On mornings when I had a late class, I would spend time upstairs with my Grandmother since both of my parents worked. I would have coffee in her kitchen while I read the daily newspaper and we would chit-chat. That particular morning there was a story in the newspaper recounting a horrible accident that had happened in another part of the state. It seems that a family was returning to their car after watching the fireworks celebration two days earlier, July 4th. In order to reach their car they had to cross some railroad tracks. Since they had all the typical equipment that families bring to those type of events (chairs, blankets, snacks, drinks, etc.) when they reached the railroad tracks, the adults told the 9-year old girl to wait on this side of the tracks while the adults brought the equipment across and they would then return for the daughter. Unfortunately, they never returned. While they were crossing the tracks, they were struck and killed by a train they never saw and never heard while the little 9-year old girl watched.

My reaction as I read this was, of course, horror and I said out loud, "Oh, my God! Who will take care of the little girl?" This was simply the most terrible thing I had ever read and apparently shook me to my core because I never forgot this story. Over the ensuing years, whenever I would hear or read about other horrible events, I would always wonder, "I wonder who took care of the 9-year old girl." She never had a name in my thoughts, she was just "the 9-year old girl", but I always thought about her and hoped she was fine in spite of that horrible accident she witnessed and the dramatic change it had made in her life.

Life for me progressed rather normally. I finished college. Served in the military. Got married and had two children. This marriage, after many years, ended in divorce and in the spring of 1993 I found myself at a divorce support group. Of course, there I met many other people. I became friends with some and we did many, many activities together. Out of this group of friends there were two of us that seemed to have quite an attraction for each other and we started doing things together without the others and as you likely have guessed we began dating. During the fall of 1993 I asked her if she wanted to go on a hay ride which was always fun in the fall in New Jersey. She said yes she did, but unfortunately she just could not bring herself to do it. One of her other friends had told her that it was a "scary hay ride" and one of the scary jokes they played on the riders was a make believe train would come out of the corn field and appear to hit the hay wagon and she just could not put herself through that since that is how she lost her parents.

You guessed it. She was the 9-year old girl and I was the person to "take care of the 9-year old girl". It was a wonderful marriage until she died unexpectedly eight years ago.

I believe it was the Law of Attraction that brought us together, since I continually thought of her for 30 years and at precisely the correct time in our lives we were brought together. In our 15 years together, I do not remember a single argument. Disagreements, yes, but nothing that could be called an argument. We were destined to be together and I believe that is what soul mates are.

2/21/2015 9:39:25 PM Where are you my soulmate?  
heart_and_soul3
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,391)
Sarasota, FL
60, joined Aug. 2014

^^^^

What a wonderful story of love --

I had my soulmate too--

It was as if I had known him my entire life when we met.

Hard to believe he has been gone now for 5 years.

He brought out the best in me as I did with him.

I was blessed to have that kind of love.

3/7/2015 5:07:39 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

boomboom33030
Homestead, FL
51, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from wanna_dance:
I believe there is nothing we can do to either accelerate or delay the arrival of our soulmate except be open to trying new things and meeting new people. I met mine once and here is the story.

It was Monday, July 6, 1964. I was 20 years old and a student in a commuter 4-year college (Newark-Rutgers University). I lived in New Jersey in a two family house with my parents on the first floor and my grandparents on the second floor.

On mornings when I had a late class, I would spend time upstairs with my Grandmother since both of my parents worked. I would have coffee in her kitchen while I read the daily newspaper and we would chit-chat. That particular morning there was a story in the newspaper recounting a horrible accident that had happened in another part of the state. It seems that a family was returning to their car after watching the fireworks celebration two days earlier, July 4th. In order to reach their car they had to cross some railroad tracks. Since they had all the typical equipment that families bring to those type of events (chairs, blankets, snacks, drinks, etc.) when they reached the railroad tracks, the adults told the 9-year old girl to wait on this side of the tracks while the adults brought the equipment across and they would then return for the daughter. Unfortunately, they never returned. While they were crossing the tracks, they were struck and killed by a train they never saw and never heard while the little 9-year old girl watched.

My reaction as I read this was, of course, horror and I said out loud, "Oh, my God! Who will take care of the little girl?" This was simply the most terrible thing I had ever read and apparently shook me to my core because I never forgot this story. Over the ensuing years, whenever I would hear or read about other horrible events, I would always wonder, "I wonder who took care of the 9-year old girl." She never had a name in my thoughts, she was just "the 9-year old girl", but I always thought about her and hoped she was fine in spite of that horrible accident she witnessed and the dramatic change it had made in her life.

Life for me progressed rather normally. I finished college. Served in the military. Got married and had two children. This marriage, after many years, ended in divorce and in the spring of 1993 I found myself at a divorce support group. Of course, there I met many other people. I became friends with some and we did many, many activities together. Out of this group of friends there were two of us that seemed to have quite an attraction for each other and we started doing things together without the others and as you likely have guessed we began dating. During the fall of 1993 I asked her if she wanted to go on a hay ride which was always fun in the fall in New Jersey. She said yes she did, but unfortunately she just could not bring herself to do it. One of her other friends had told her that it was a "scary hay ride" and one of the scary jokes they played on the riders was a make believe train would come out of the corn field and appear to hit the hay wagon and she just could not put herself through that since that is how she lost her parents.

You guessed it. She was the 9-year old girl and I was the person to "take care of the 9-year old girl". It was a wonderful marriage until she died unexpectedly eight years ago.

I believe it was the Law of Attraction that brought us together, since I continually thought of her for 30 years and at precisely the correct time in our lives we were brought together. In our 15 years together, I do not remember a single argument. Disagreements, yes, but nothing that could be called an argument. We were destined to be together and I believe that is what soul mates are.
now that's the most beautiful story iv have ever heard in my lifethanks for sharing

4/9/2015 7:47:00 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

roseanne1
Trenton, MI
43, joined Feb. 2013

i was lucky to find 2 of them

4/11/2015 11:37:44 AM Where are you my soulmate?  

eris40
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,107)
Auburndale, FL
43, joined Mar. 2014

<- has no soul

4/12/2015 12:42:14 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

naughtical_59
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,924)
Winter Haven, FL
58, joined Feb. 2013

Did you sell it to the devil?

4/12/2015 1:12:01 PM Where are you my soulmate?  

albyak
Over 2,000 Posts (3,260)
Ninilchik, AK
68, joined Apr. 2011