Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps ch

This initial date conversation can be fluid as expectations are low and have much less concern for heartache. san bernardino hook up Many people consider that guys must propose to their lady in a dreamy, romantic manner as girls don t choose taking the lead in such matters. Founder life can be a great deal more stressful, says Lin. candy brides russian But if you are not ready for marriage, now or ever, dating an individual who is ready only puts you in their way.

listcrawler.com

All the identical, the NCA noted that the incidents had a lot in typical. personals ft myers Satisfy your curiosity and locate out why females from Russia seek partners abroad. Definitely list your interests and hobbies properly. dallas hookups reddit Regardless of what takes place, Claire says this circumstance is changing the way she thinks about adore.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/9/2015 4:03:27 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

andrewxwazxhere
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,179)
Stockton, CA
34, joined Aug. 2014

I'm a wannabe raw vegan. Self teaching myself and taking baby steps into the lifestyle. Would like to talk with and maybe meet other raw vegans.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/9/2015 4:25:43 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

dixie_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,762)
Kansas City, KS
28, joined Feb. 2013

Sorry. I eat meat.

2/9/2015 4:39:58 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

andrewxwazxhere
Stockton, CA
34, joined Aug. 2014

Me too, I wanna do it for the health benefits I read about. So far I've quit drinking cow's milk. Lol, slowly but surely...

2/9/2015 4:51:32 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

gamangodawgs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,537)
Ringgold, GA
63, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from andrewxwazxhere:
Me too, I wanna do it for the health benefits I read about. So far I've quit drinking cow's milk. Lol, slowly but surely...
not me a cow is a vegan

2/9/2015 6:17:17 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

andrewxwazxhere
Stockton, CA
34, joined Aug. 2014

I've already made some raw vegan recipes. "Egg" nog and zucchini hummus. the didn't turn out so good. I need a better blender. But the hummus was delicious.

2/9/2015 6:18:50 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

andrewxwazxhere
Stockton, CA
34, joined Aug. 2014

Did datehookup delete nog?
Maybe I typed too fast, forgot it...

2/9/2015 6:59:08 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

dixie_dancer
Kansas City, KS
28, joined Feb. 2013

What health benefits? There are healthy ways to eat meat.

I eat mostly wild game. I grow my own veggies. I buy veggies from an organic farm. I buy half a cow and half a pig from a free range all natural small local farm.

Even with a 'vegan' lifestyle unless you go all-organic you're consuming foods that have been grown with fertilizers and come in contact with pesticides.

2/9/2015 7:06:47 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

andrewxwazxhere
Stockton, CA
34, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from dixie_dancer:
What health benefits? There are healthy ways to eat meat.

I eat mostly wild game. I grow my own veggies. I buy veggies from an organic farm. I buy half a cow and half a pig from a free range all natural small local farm.

Even with a 'vegan' lifestyle unless you go all-organic you're consuming foods that have been grown with fertilizers and come in contact with pesticides.

Yea, the way you're eating is healthy. Everything fresh without any additives whatsoever.

I've just been fascinated with the raw food diet for years. Finally made up my mind to try it out. See if it does what people say it does.
And the health benefits, according to the diet, when your food is cooked, you kill more of the vitamins and enzymes your body needs than if you ate it raw. And organic or even the way you're doing it would be the safest way of eating all your food raw. You can set meat and dairy raw on the diet as well. Fresh milk straight from the cow, raw fish and beef and lamb I believe. But it's riskier to consume raw meats. So I'm going vegan. Its also for the challenge. "Can I do it?" Just giving up milk has been difficult.

2/9/2015 7:27:32 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

dixie_dancer
Kansas City, KS
28, joined Feb. 2013

My meats and eggs are generally all I eat cooked. 90% of my veggies and fruits are raw. Grains are soaked in water and eaten like cold cereal

2/9/2015 7:34:15 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

andrewxwazxhere
Stockton, CA
34, joined Aug. 2014

Oh wow, you're like semi raw. That's awesome. Soaking grains and eating them that way are part of the raw diet.

2/9/2015 7:45:15 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

andrewxwazxhere
Stockton, CA
34, joined Aug. 2014

One of the things that fascinates me the most, is its not about eating your fruits, vegetables, nuts and soaked grains and legumes raw. But combining them with various herbs and spices in either a food processor or blender and creating raw breads, soups, sauces, desserts...etc.

2/9/2015 8:19:17 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

dixie_dancer
Kansas City, KS
28, joined Feb. 2013

But by pre-processing your food, from a 'healthy' aspect, your body doesn't do all the work digesting it, so it converts more to 'empty' calories because they move thru your digestive system faster so you don't feel as full as long

2/9/2015 8:24:23 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

andrewxwazxhere
Stockton, CA
34, joined Aug. 2014

True, I made a zuchinni pasta and it went through me quick. And it wasn't all that filling. I agree. One of the cons I've noticed so far. I'm not all that knowledgeable about health yet, so Idk if it's true, but my friend says that that should speed up my metabolism. Helping me to lose weight.

I did want to ask, your soaked grains. Do you buy them or grow them? I don't think the oatmeal in the cardboard quaker oats container counts as raw oatmeal...

2/11/2015 9:15:03 AM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

dixie_dancer
Kansas City, KS
28, joined Feb. 2013

There is a health food store I can buy hem from. Or dillons/Kroger has bulk food bins too.

Steel cut oats. Cracked wheat. My two main staples.

NOW. I am in love with. And I mean it's like true love with, wheat montana. I stock up every time I go home, but there are places you can order it from online.

His is one of my favorites: http://www.wheatmontana.com/retail/cereal/7-grain-flax-seed-cereal/7-grain-flax-seed-cereal-0

They also have awesome grain blends for cooking with too. I'll occasionally get on a bread/baking mood and bake my own loaf of multi-grain bread.

2/11/2015 9:20:06 AM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

dixie_dancer
Kansas City, KS
28, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from andrewxwazxhere:
True, I made a zuchinni pasta and it went through me quick. And it wasn't all that filling. I agree. One of the cons I've noticed so far. I'm not all that knowledgeable about health yet, so Idk if it's true, but my friend says that that should speed up my metabolism. Helping me to lose weight.

I did want to ask, your soaked grains. Do you buy them or grow them? I don't think the oatmeal in the cardboard quaker oats container counts as raw oatmeal...

There is no science that just because something moves thru you quicker it speeds up metabolism.

Losing weight is elemental. Consume less calories than you burn.

Proteins will help keep you fuller, longer. Remember to get all your amino acids, or else your weight loss will come from loss of muscle because your body cannot sustain it or repair it. That WILL affect your metabolism and your bodies' ability to burn calories at rest.

One thing I REALLY do enjoy is Garden of Life's 'Raw Protein'. It's a protein powder to make a shake out of that has a complete amino acid lineup. All organic and plant based. No fillers or animal by products. I just bought another jar of it online for $25. Each scoop is 90 calories, has 17 grams of protein. They have a great website. It will show you the nutrition information and everything. It is a bit chalky/grainy, because it IS small pieces of plant matter. Definitely want a blender bottle for this. I mix it with 16 ounces of water instead of the 6/8 it recommends. Still has a hint of chocolate flavor but is much easier to swallow by itself. Very easy to mix into a fruit smoothie. I like it with even just an added scoop of peanut butter and blend blend blend.

3/9/2015 1:13:56 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

andrewxwazxhere
Stockton, CA
34, joined Aug. 2014

Wow, thanks. I'm definitely going to take your advice. I'll look up that shake. And wheat Montana? I've never even heard of that...

3/9/2015 1:16:35 PM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

andrewxwazxhere
Stockton, CA
34, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from dixie_dancer:
There is no science that just because something moves thru you quicker it speeds up metabolism.

Losing weight is elemental. Consume less calories than you burn.

Proteins will help keep you fuller, longer. Remember to get all your amino acids, or else your weight loss will come from loss of muscle because your body cannot sustain it or repair it. That WILL affect your metabolism and your bodies' ability to burn calories at rest.

One thing I REALLY do enjoy is Garden of Life's 'Raw Protein'. It's a protein powder to make a shake out of that has a complete amino acid lineup. All organic and plant based. No fillers or animal by products. I just bought another jar of it online for $25. Each scoop is 90 calories, has 17 grams of protein. They have a great website. It will show you the nutrition information and everything. It is a bit chalky/grainy, because it IS small pieces of plant matter. Definitely want a blender bottle for this. I mix it with 16 ounces of water instead of the 6/8 it recommends. Still has a hint of chocolate flavor but is much easier to swallow by itself. Very easy to mix into a fruit smoothie. I like it with even just an added scoop of peanut butter and blend blend blend.

Just curious, why do you drink the protein shake. From the way you eat, it doesn't sound like you'd need it. Lol...

5/16/2015 3:46:42 AM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,737)
Chelan, WA
73, joined Nov. 2008

Eating RAW food things with a face and some dips.....

PS: I am mostly vegetarian... cooked or raw, "LOTS OF FRESH VEGGIES"
but eat a little meat ( Chicken / fish ) and eggs every other day or so.

[Edited 5/16/2015 3:47:56 AM ]

5/19/2015 4:59:31 AM Raw Vegans: recipes, veteran advice, local living food eaters?  

andrewxwazxhere
Stockton, CA
34, joined Aug. 2014

Better than red meat... Nice buffet.