Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free gay hookup sites

com is the greatest and most really serious chating and dating internet site 100% free of charge committed mainly to date amongst people today who are interested by the American culture. dating services victoria bc It is also smart to arrange a very first date in a public space. Cosmopolitan participates in several affiliate promoting programs, which suggests we may possibly get paid commissions on editorially chosen goods purchased through our hyperlinks to retailer web pages. is streamate a scam • Any suspicious activities relating to the exploitation of chat users, report it to a mod or the room admin straight away.

facebook hookup group

In today s episode we will discuss conversations you really should have if you are making use of a dating app ahead of meeting face to face. hoboken singles A close buddy of mine actually met his girl on POF and three years on I assume he nevertheless cannot think it. Have had greater luck right here going out for a date, but she was not hunting for anything critical, and that is exactly where my luck ended. adult friend finder blowjob And I was a bit taken aback mainly because he had under no circumstances described he had kids and so I asked what age she was and he stated she was eight.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/11/2015 6:52:23 PM Why cant i find someone?  

bellasmommy2011
Hillsboro, OR
23, joined Oct. 2013

Why can't I find someone to love me for who I am

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/11/2015 6:58:57 PM Why cant i find someone?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (44,702)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Because its not easy for anyone...a lot of people think that and have been thru more life time than you.

And if you seek it because you need it....that leads to all sorts of problems.

If a person really loves you, well, its because of who you are. Sometimes someone wants to be loved so bad, that it can blind to the fact, the other really doesn't love you.

[Edited 2/11/2015 7:01:56 PM ]

2/11/2015 7:00:45 PM Why cant i find someone?  

dixie_dancer
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,153)
Kansas City, KS
26, joined Feb. 2013
online now!

You're in a nightie in your profile pic.

You're scowling in another pic.

You have pictures of your child on an adult site. Why? Trying to find the baby a date?

Your bio is non-existent.

And you are whiny: enter exhibit A

Posting history:
why cant i find someone 02/11/15
why cant i find love 02/11/15
why cant i ever find a good guy (19 replies) 11/23/13
how many people would honestly date a single mom (29 replies) 11/16/13
view all of my: discussions (4) | posts (7)

Profile reviews, OP. They can help, but they can't help you until you actually out forth an effort to create a profile.

[Edited 2/11/2015 7:01:25 PM ]

2/11/2015 7:01:25 PM Why cant i find someone?  
groo_wanderer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Litchfield, CT
40, joined Dec. 2014

Because most men don't want to date single mothers.

2/11/2015 7:32:56 PM Why cant i find someone?  

theloser2123
Manassas, VA
23, joined Apr. 2014
online now!

Are you a man or woman?

2/11/2015 7:44:39 PM Why cant i find someone?  

hurryme
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,805)
Bloomingdale, GA
50, joined Mar. 2011

Is it possible you did and turned him away?

2/11/2015 7:49:24 PM Why cant i find someone?  
amusicluvr
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,766)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

OP - You don't have many interests, or interests which are interesting to others. You have a child not living with you. That may mean that you had the kid taken away by the courts because you were an unfit mother. Who wants to be with an unfit parent? It might also mean that you just gave the kid to your parents to raise, which would mean that you are not very responsible, or willing to stick with commitments you make. There are other things it could be, but these are the sorts of things that go through most people's minds.

You don't smile much. Dating a depressed person-such as you may be-would depress those who dated you. You are plus sized. That wouldn't be a problem for some people, but is a turn off for others. You post whiney, 'pity me' threads, and people do not find that attractive. Post some new pix, of you smiling, and post messages about how much you enjoyed the last book you read, or whatever. Take up a new hobby-like photography-and tell us about it...which camera you use, and why, what you like to photograph, etc.

2/11/2015 8:09:29 PM Why cant i find someone?  

smthgabouther
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,012)
Wilmington, DE
33, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Maybe because you're looking. (?)

2/11/2015 8:39:53 PM Why cant i find someone?  

nothingneeded
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from bellasmommy2011:

The onlyadvice I can give is to raise your child...get more education and make a independent life for you and your child.
That baby needs a mother....not another brother.

2/11/2015 8:45:34 PM Why cant i find someone?  

cole_tanner
Fort Pierre, SD
33, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

I got a couple pix of me and my daughter on here and that's cuz she is always with me and my lil photo bomber if somebody can't deal with that that's just too bad she is and always will be the most important girl in my life

2/11/2015 8:49:10 PM Why cant i find someone?  

jlyinc
Over 2,000 Posts (2,549)
Chaska, MN
30, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from dixie_dancer:
You're in a nightie in your profile pic.

You're scowling in another pic.

You have pictures of your child on an adult site. Why? Trying to find the baby a date?

Your bio is non-existent.

And you are whiny: enter exhibit A

Posting history:
why cant i find someone 02/11/15
why cant i find love 02/11/15
why cant i ever find a good guy (19 replies) 11/23/13
how many people would honestly date a single mom (29 replies) 11/16/13
view all of my: discussions (4) | posts (7)

Profile reviews, OP. They can help, but they can't help you until you actually out forth an effort to create a profile.

This.

2/11/2015 8:50:20 PM Why cant i find someone?  

iceheart86
Florence, OR
28, joined Jan. 2015

Your standards might be too high.

The perfect man does not exist.

2/11/2015 8:50:46 PM Why cant i find someone?  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,268)
Jessieville, AR
55, joined Jul. 2010

Perhaps Hillsboro guys

are all gay.

2/11/2015 8:54:38 PM Why cant i find someone?  

cole_tanner
Fort Pierre, SD
33, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

My best pick up line is "lower your standards"

2/11/2015 8:57:56 PM Why cant i find someone?  

mar0331
Saint Louis, MO
37, joined Jan. 2015

Overweight, unemployed, have a child

Um...

2/11/2015 8:59:37 PM Why cant i find someone?  

cole_tanner
Fort Pierre, SD
33, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Lol thank u I didn't want to be the one to say it

2/11/2015 9:01:22 PM Why cant i find someone?  

iceheart86
Florence, OR
28, joined Jan. 2015

No need to be harsh.

2/11/2015 9:06:21 PM Why cant i find someone?  

sea_
Kent, WA
62, joined Oct. 2013

Hun, you really need to remove your children from your profile...There is a lot of pervs and creeps on sites.,,I's so hard to be young in this day and age being a single mom in the dating world..It is going to take time and live for your children, love will come when you least expect it..join a group, even if it's painting. cards etc with people you have something in common with..

I wish you the best..

2/11/2015 9:20:23 PM Why cant i find someone?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,246)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Quote from nothingneeded:
The onlyadvice I can give is to raise your child...get more education and make a independent life for you and your child.
That baby needs a mother....not another brother.

Agreealso it says, her kids doesn't live with her

2/11/2015 9:22:28 PM Why cant i find someone?  

latinasm
Amarillo, TX
46, joined May. 2014

I did .. He didn't want me

2/11/2015 9:27:25 PM Why cant i find someone?  

iceheart86
Florence, OR
28, joined Jan. 2015

Keep trying latinasm. You will find another.

2/11/2015 9:39:37 PM Why cant i find someone?  

unique_woman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,817)
Omaha, NE
26, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from sea_:
Hun, you really need to remove your children from your profile...There is a lot of pervs and creeps on sites.,,I's so hard to be young in this day and age being a single mom in the dating world..It is going to take time and live for your children, love will come when you least expect it..join a group, even if it's painting. cards etc with people you have something in common with..

I wish you the best..

I agree

2/11/2015 9:50:03 PM Why cant i find someone?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,631)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from theloser2123:
Are you a man or woman?

Damn!

2/11/2015 9:52:20 PM Why cant i find someone?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,489)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

You are looking to hard.

2/11/2015 9:57:46 PM Why cant i find someone?  

latinasm
Amarillo, TX
46, joined May. 2014

Thanks Ice...

2/11/2015 9:59:18 PM Why cant i find someone?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,631)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from cole_tanner:
I got a couple pix of me and my daughter on here and that's cuz she is always with me and my lil photo bomber if somebody can't deal with that that's just too bad she is and always will be the most important girl in my life

No ones disputing how important she is or isn't. But this is an adult site with all types of ppl on here and its just not appropriate to bring minors into this.

It no different than a bar or a club. Its a place for adults, with adult matters and adult issues. Now after you meet and screne someone properly should you consider your kids presents to someone, not strangers on an adult site.

2/11/2015 10:01:56 PM Why cant i find someone?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,489)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from cole_tanner:

yes children are number one, but that still doesnt mean they should be in photos in a website called DateHOOKUP. or any other dating site for that matter.

2/11/2015 10:07:16 PM Why cant i find someone?  

nothingneeded
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from cole_tanner:

See... This is why you need to do exactly what I said cause you're still wet behind the ears.
Babies having babies....
Your world don't belong on a datesite....no matter if she's with you most the time or not.

You got growing to do.

2/11/2015 10:09:10 PM Why cant i find someone?  

boyinneed
Over 1,000 Posts (1,568)
Miami, FL
50, joined Aug. 2011

Simple your not perfect...
This site and most people on it are...
Guess what they are looking for...?...Perfection.
So to find one who will accept your imperfection...
You will have to spend a lot of time looking...

2/11/2015 11:07:13 PM Why cant i find someone?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,631)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from mar0331:

Um...

I just read a thread about "Is there a such thing as too honest?" No one seems to wanna be honest except Mar.

She's obese. I'm not being mean or acting like I'm better but its the truth.

And obese women are not at the top of anyones most wanted list. Add to that some kids and her chances are very low. And most men who date big woman use them bcuz THEY KNOW these women have esteem issues and will do ANYTHING to keep him around.

2/12/2015 12:51:51 AM Why cant i find someone?  

mar0331
Saint Louis, MO
37, joined Jan. 2015

Quote from cole_tanner:

Some people have no concept of balance.

Goid luck dude...you'll need it.

2/12/2015 12:53:01 AM Why cant i find someone?  

mar0331
Saint Louis, MO
37, joined Jan. 2015

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
I just read a thread about "Is there a such thing as too honest?" No one seems to wanna be honest except Mar.

She's obese. I'm not being mean or acting like I'm better but its the truth.

And obese women are not at the top of anyones most wanted list. Add to that some kids and her chances are very low. And most men who date big woman use them bcuz THEY KNOW these women have esteem issues and will do ANYTHING to keep him around.

Well...she asked.

Her lousy attitude doesn't help.

Overweight, unemployed with a titty baby ?!

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK THAT!

2/12/2015 1:02:00 AM Why cant i find someone?  

ninjafacepierat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,225)
Metairie, LA
27, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from mar0331:

Um...

For someone that doesn't even have the balls to post a picture, there is no reason to be harsh stating what others have already stated, Nor do you need to in order to get a point across.... looks to me like you are in the same boat as her. Unloved and now you lash out at others due to your uglies.

2/12/2015 2:29:42 AM Why cant i find someone?  

ltlwing
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,154)
Williamsburg, OH
51, joined Oct. 2013

op...I wouldn't worry with a man, as much, as I would worry about getting my shit together.If you are depending on a man to make you happy,or do it for you? I am here to tell you that you will be sorely disappointed. Get your shit together first!...forget about the knight in shining armour.

2/12/2015 3:20:03 AM Why cant i find someone?  

lostinmorton
Onalaska, WA
49, joined Sep. 2014
online now!

OP you will find what your looking for, but don't rush into something because you feel alone. Seems like there are a lot of cold hearted people on here. Maybe some of you should look at yourselves before you judge someone else.

2/12/2015 6:47:09 AM Why cant i find someone?  
stringopearls
Huron, SD
57, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from lostinmorton:
OP you will find what your looking for, but don't rush into something because you feel alone. Seems like there are a lot of cold hearted people on here. Maybe some of you should look at yourselves before you judge someone else.

I don't think just being nice is all that helpful to most people unless they are already happy or have hope. OP sounds like she is unhappy with herself and thinks love will fix things for her. I am not trying to be mean because I was the same way for many years. I was repeatedly told as a child that I was worthless and ugly. Inside, I felt like I had so much to give, but ...

OP, most people can not love anyone else for who they truly are until they know how you truly are. That normally takes a long time. That process can not start unless there is something compelling that outshines things that are opposite.

Studies have shown that most people judge others in seconds -- no chance to know how the other person truly is. If you believe others are not loving you as you are, perhaps they do not have the ability to know who you really are or you are not who they want to love.

Most people want a relationship that enhances their lives. A dog will normally show unconditional love. Few people want a romantic relationship with a dog. Try finding something to offer a relationship other than emotions.

2/12/2015 7:20:12 AM Why cant i find someone?  

kawkasian
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,720)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Fat unemployed and kids.

Next question?

2/12/2015 7:30:51 AM Why cant i find someone?  
idliketotalk
Punxsutawney, PA
52, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kawkasian:
Fat unemployed and kids.

Next question?

Why no posts on here from you yesterday Kawk?

2/12/2015 7:31:11 AM Why cant i find someone?  

kawkasian
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from idliketotalk:
Why no posts on here from you yesterday Kawk?

Vacation day.

2/12/2015 7:32:56 AM Why cant i find someone?  
idliketotalk
Punxsutawney, PA
52, joined Oct. 2013

It's nice you take a day off from posting once in a while, it can be hard on a person.

2/12/2015 7:34:14 AM Why cant i find someone?  

kawkasian
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from idliketotalk:
It's nice you take a day off from posting once in a while, it can be hard on a person.

I take 2 days off every week...Saturday and Sunday...only post when at work between 7am - 4pm

[Edited 2/12/2015 7:34:32 AM ]

2/12/2015 8:10:09 AM Why cant i find someone?  

a4umposter
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,207)
San Antonio, TX
47, joined Dec. 2014

Because it isn't easy

2/12/2015 8:11:13 AM Why cant i find someone?  

lostinmorton
Onalaska, WA
49, joined Sep. 2014
online now!

Quote from stringopearls:
I don't think just being nice is all that helpful to most people unless they are already happy or have hope. OP sounds like she is unhappy with herself and thinks love will fix things for her. I am not trying to be mean because I was the same way for many years. I was repeatedly told as a child that I was worthless and ugly. Inside, I felt like I had so much to give, but ...

OP, most people can not love anyone else for who they truly are until they know how you truly are. That normally takes a long time. That process can not start unless there is something compelling that outshines things that are opposite.

Studies have shown that most people judge others in seconds -- no chance to know how the other person truly is. If you believe others are not loving you as you are, perhaps they do not have the ability to know who you really are or you are not who they want to love.

Most people want a relationship that enhances their lives. A dog will normally show unconditional love. Few people want a romantic relationship with a dog. Try finding something to offer a relationship other than emotions.

Your right a person has to love themselves before anyone else will love them, but being called fat, and ranking them down because they have a child or no job isn't helping her. What really gets me is the ones who are saying that shit to her haven't looked in the mirror in probably 20 years.

2/12/2015 8:43:56 AM Why cant i find someone?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,631)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ltlwing:
op...I wouldn't worry with a man, as much, as I would worry about getting my shit together.If you are depending on a man to make you happy,or do it for you? I am here to tell you that you will be sorely disappointed. Get your shit together first!...forget about the knight in shining armour.

I agree but while doing that drop a few pounds. You don't have to be skinny or have abs of steel, thats bullshit! But you gotta drop some. Not only will you see a difference in the attention you get but you'll be healthier and feel better about your apearance.

2/12/2015 11:14:16 AM Why cant i find someone?  

mar0331
Saint Louis, MO
37, joined Jan. 2015

Quote from ninjafacepierat:
For someone that doesn't even have the balls to post a picture, there is no reason to be harsh stating what others have already stated, Nor do you need to in order to get a point across.... looks to me like you are in the same boat as her. Unloved and now you lash out at others due to your uglies.

It wasn't mean you dim wit.

No picture because I'M NOT LOOKING TO MEET ANYBODY ON THIS BOTTOM OF THE BARREL SITE YOU F**KING DOLT!

You're too predictable.

Shouldn't you be at a buffet or something?

2/12/2015 11:16:02 AM Why cant i find someone?  

mar0331
Saint Louis, MO
37, joined Jan. 2015

Quote from lostinmorton:

*You're

Nobody is doing her any favors by sugar coating their responses.

You people enable her self pity and are the ones holding her back.

2/12/2015 11:49:25 AM Why cant i find someone?  

ctr916v2
Roseville, CA
51, joined Nov. 2014

... you aren't getting your girl friends involved and are too serious as a result

2/12/2015 1:36:07 PM Why cant i find someone?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,631)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from mar0331:
*You're

Nobody is doing her any favors by sugar coating their responses.

You people enable her self pity and are the ones holding her back.

Totally 100% agree. Sbe needs to hear the truth, plane, uncut and to the point, its that simple. Telling her that the whole world is wrong and the problem ISN'T with her is a lie.

I'm sorry if some of you "fantasy land" ppl would rather have your feelings spared and be lie to than hear the truth but this is the real world ppl.

2/12/2015 2:13:03 PM Why cant i find someone?  

kiss_my_bass
Denhoff, ND
30, joined Aug. 2014

OP doesn't want to hear the truth. She blocked those who gave genuine critique. Grow a spine OP.

2/12/2015 2:26:36 PM Why cant i find someone?  

Alahunter70
Trussville, AL
44, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

There are only two people who can tell you the truth about yourself - an enemy who has lost his temper and a friend who loves you dearly.

Antisthenes

Sometimes people need to change who they are to get the results they want. This could mean something as simple as a change in attitude, and as extreme as reinventing yourself mentally and physically. People tend to want to be accepted for "who they are", yet want others who take the time to improve themselves whether by physical exercise or continued learning or whatnot. Another saying comes to mind as well... doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is simply the definition of crazy.

I would recommend, instead of accepting who you are, if it's not getting you where you want to be, try looking at where you are objectively. Change what you can and then see where that takes you.

2/12/2015 3:40:21 PM Why cant i find someone?  

kiss_my_bass
Denhoff, ND
30, joined Aug. 2014

^^^ sage advice

There is never anything wrong with improving yourself and changing for the better.

Sometimes we have to step back and analyze things big picture.

Am I the type of person my dream type of guy would find attractive mentally, physically, AND emotionally?

I'm not saying lower your standards, I'm saying raise your standards of yourself. It will only open up more doors.

2/12/2015 5:39:05 PM Why cant i find someone?  

chelywastaken
New York, NY
40, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Just live, the person you are supposed to meet will be there when it is the right time for it to happen.

2/12/2015 5:46:09 PM Why cant i find someone?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,631)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from Alahunter70:
There are only two people who can tell you the truth about yourself - an enemy who has lost his temper and a friend who loves you dearly.

People tend to want to be accepted for "who they are"..,,,

I don't know OP well enough or long enough to say she's a friend and have NO REASON to be her enemy. All I am is an HONEST opinion of and outsider, a complete stranger.

Women always say, "I want someone to LOVE ME FOR ME!" But when that outsider ask, " Who are you?" What will the answer be?

If you look in the mirror you'll find the same answer the outsider will.

2/12/2015 6:02:48 PM Why cant i find someone?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,631)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from kiss_my_bass:
^^^ sage advice

There is never anything wrong with improving yourself and changing for the better.

Sometimes we have to step back and analyze things big picture.

Am I the type of person my dream type of guy would find attractive mentally, physically, AND emotionally?

I'm not saying lower your standards, I'm saying raise your standards of yourself. It will only open up more doors.

This is true. I'm having surgery on my next week. When my foot is healed I'm joining this gym. Bcuz they have an olympic size pool, the love swimming and its the best full body you can get. They have hot tubs and alot more that'll make it fun to go.

Now.......

Am I doing all this to please or attract women? F**k No! I'm doing it bcuz of the health benefits. We're getting older and shit change drastically if not maintained and I'll feel better.

But.... it'll also be a plus to the ladies to be in better shape. So if you do it for yourself the meaning is much deeper and the rewards will bring you A LOT of what you want socially.

2/12/2015 6:25:03 PM Why cant i find someone?  

purplerider1200
South Bend, IN
59, joined Aug. 2011

Effort = results. You're putting in no effort, you get nothing in return.

2/12/2015 6:35:54 PM Why cant i find someone?  

kiss_my_bass
Denhoff, ND
30, joined Aug. 2014

It's also all perspective.

So many people say "well I'm not as bad as 'THAT' guy/girl" and are satisfied being one step better than the worst.

Why not say "I'm only one step better than the worst, but that's not good enough. THAT other person over there is the best, and that's what I'm going to strive to be"

Never settle. Never settle for a sub-par mate. Never lower your standards for a mate.

On the flip side. Never settle. Never settle with thinking you're good enough. None of us are. There is always room for improvement. Strive to be the best.

2/12/2015 6:59:48 PM Why cant i find someone?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,631)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from kiss_my_bass:

So many people say "well I'm not as bad as 'THAT' guy/girl" and are satisfied being one step better than the worst.

Why not say "I'm only one step better than the worst, but that's not good enough. THAT other person over there is the best, and that's what I'm going to strive to be"

Never settle. Never settle for a sub-par mate. Never lower your standards for a mate.

On the flip side. Never settle. Never settle with thinking you're good enough. None of us are. There is always room for improvement. Strive to be the best.

This is Balor and I approve this message.

2/12/2015 7:03:33 PM Why cant i find someone?  

countrygal156
New Carlisle, OH
18, joined Nov. 2013
online now!

Why cant I find anyone. Is it cuz I'm fat? Not a normal girl? What?

2/12/2015 7:05:33 PM Why cant i find someone?  

kiss_my_bass
Denhoff, ND
30, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from countrygal156:
Why cant I find anyone. Is it cuz I'm fat? Not a normal girl? What?

Profile reviews. Go there.

ETA: you're 18, but have been here a year and a half. Lied about your age to get a profile when you were underage, eh?

[Edited 2/12/2015 7:06:15 PM ]

2/12/2015 7:07:41 PM Why cant i find someone?  

Alahunter70
Trussville, AL
44, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Quote from kiss_my_bass:

Truth. Settling will get nothing but disappointment and the same questions in the end. And you're also right in that there is always room for improvement. If you're not changing, you're being left behind and are stale and stagnant. Everything in nature and life changes. People forget to do the same.