Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gps hookup app

The dopamine repair will overwhelm any fantastic sense you have. dating sites in sarasota fl Just having drinks in the key date is good, as a lot of people are meeting folks on the net and normally do not want to commit a good deal of time in a stranger, but adhere on both and two principle. Really feel at ease and meet individuals from all over the planet on the web right now! Rapid sign up permits to come across singles globally for critical relationships , adore, romance and and friendship. nostrings com review Undoubtedly a will have to study for any individual interested in on line gaming.

megapersonal eu

If you re feeling a little fed up with endlessly swiping and receiving nowhere, worry not you ve come to the right spot. how to meet guys in boston Because we are a UK dating web site, our connection forum reflects UK dating culture. Contains unread forum kikdirty those readers get dating a noisy world. locanto bangkok Compensation is $400 and couples are also welcome to apply and send in their stories with each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/23/2015 12:24:47 PM Yall kin call me nigga  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,665)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011

Seriously!!!!!!!!!

anyone who gets on one of Jerry's threads and takes it that seriously.

Needs to be locked up in a cage, till the shrink gets there.

I have half a mind to report this to the F.B.I...before he ends up along a freeway shooting at people.

what a nutcase... .

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/23/2015 12:26:17 PM Yall kin call me nigga  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,809)
Opa Locka, FL
34, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
The whole point is this.

From a certain point, all mister mister did was go to race threads only and put up his several walls of text.

now, you have to imagine some dude, just coming to the forums and scowering it for race threads only...you can imagine the look in his eyes, like an eagle looking for his prey.

and then you have to say to yourself: what drives a person to do this.? " "...or a real racist or both.

Of course when I mentioned this, he'd answer a few other things to cover his tracks.

well, the other day it dawned on me... .what if he is using another profile to post some of these race threads to stir the dust on here? I mean someone was doing that a while back, and its still done now...by jerry

but, I wanted to see what his reaction was to this would be if I said that where he could see it.

well, the reaction was... .his accusations here.

Case closed.

Please stop with this nonsense talk about me only going to race related threads. My profile is open for anyone to see. Don't forget you are also always in those type of threads so it doesn't make you the better person.

2/24/2015 1:26:42 AM Yall kin call me nigga  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from jerryxy:
dis iz a sincere post by an actual black man
yall black folks been lied to fa so long yall dont even recognize troof no mo whitey got yall beleevin his bullshit
tell yall wut doe u only hurtin yaselves check it!
Quote from gmidas:

Somebody fu€ked you up big time. Nothing you say is taken seriously.

I'm sorry your mom did all those drugs when she was pregnant with you. Thats the only explanation for why your this way.

2/24/2015 3:36:49 AM Yall kin call me nigga  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,296)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

y do i need ta make whites look bad win dey make demselves look bad bein da savages dey r
r
hmmmmmm?
Quote from bumblebee7:
^^^^^^^^^well, it could be a white man trying to make blacks look bad.

and it could be a black man playing a white man to make blacks look bad, so whites look bad.

Who knows?

2/24/2015 3:37:26 AM Yall kin call me nigga  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,296)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

dr sambo i got answers shut up

2/24/2015 5:03:40 PM Yall kin call me nigga  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from jerryxy:
dr sambo i got answers shut up

I don't even know what to call you.

You shut up you whte americqn, german, russian, african, Phillipino, red short, tall, fat, skinny, blob, yellow chinese, jap, thai, korean, native american, pacific islander, sand nigga, afghanistan, pakistanian, bosnia, fake french, european, uneducated, no p*ssy get n, illegitimate POS BLACK BASTARD!

That should just about cover it.

2/25/2015 6:05:54 AM Yall kin call me nigga  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,296)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
I don't even know what to call you.

You shut up you whte americqn, german, russian, african, Phillipino, red short, tall, fat, skinny, blob, yellow chinese, jap, thai, korean, native american, pacific islander, sand nigga, afghanistan, pakistanian, bosnia, fake french, european, uneducated, no p*ssy get n, illegitimate POS BLACK BASTARD!

That should just about cover it.

2/25/2015 6:06:21 AM Yall kin call me nigga  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,296)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

u dont even make sense

2/25/2015 9:42:24 AM Yall kin call me nigga  

zane097
Over 2,000 Posts (3,988)
Arvada, CO
47, joined May. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

2/25/2015 3:32:31 PM Yall kin call me nigga  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from jerryxy:
u dont even make sense

What I called you in my last post made more damn sense than this whole damn thread. You got damn Martian.

Are you black, white, what? Really?

2/26/2015 7:19:51 AM Yall kin call me nigga  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,296)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

2/26/2015 7:21:13 AM Yall kin call me nigga  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,296)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

boy go hit dem books den talk ta me
What I called you in my last post made more damn sense than this whole damn thread. You got damn Martian.

Are you black, white, what? Really?

2/26/2015 9:49:22 PM Yall kin call me nigga  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,054)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Go hit the books? GO HIT THE BOOKS?

How the fu€k you're gonna tell someone to hit some books with the way you're talking and spellung shit in here? How?

Are you black or white?

2/28/2015 5:52:03 AM Yall kin call me nigga  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,296)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

otay bu weet
fa git da spellin jus lern yo history so u can lern sumptim bout yo self
Go hit the books? GO HIT THE BOOKS?

How the fu€k you're gonna tell someone to hit some books with the way you're talking and spellung shit in here? How?

Are you black or white?

2/28/2015 7:25:57 AM Yall kin call me nigga  

mustangwriter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,982)
Boerne, TX
54, joined Nov. 2009

yall kin call me nigga

Nah. I don't give false compliments.