Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

com. cumming singles You can shoot 1 photo of you with a group of quite girls who look like they are with you but not your girlfriend. I ve attempted Tinder and OkCupid from your list of apps. scout dating app If I break issues off with him, how ought to we even continue a correspondence? But I do have doubts about him sometimes.

free milf hookup

Ready to commence a quest for your own happy ending? single ladies in prescott az Although some relationships have been sped up by the pandemic, Kyle stated not seeing his boyfriend for that time convinced him that more quickly was superior. Here we have compiled some of the greatest ice breaker questions for dating for guys, girls, and couples. tna board seattle If he mentions a place or a type of cocktail you want to verify out, mention that it s on your list of places to go or check out but haven t been in a position to obtain the time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/8/2015 10:14:47 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

helmholtzwatson
Over 2,000 Posts (3,392)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:
How in the hell is she a sellout?

They do that every thread and then turn around and do the exact same thing.

OP: online is like that for any ethnicity.

If you want to meet legit white gents get out in your community to things like jazz shows and art events and you will meet some more open minded folks.

Some of us like the individual woman, not her "color".

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/8/2015 10:16:30 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
mr_zipzip
Beverly Hills, CA
32, joined May. 2014

Quote from joitear:
Barry let me first say my pics don't give me a easy girl trust me my profile is not classless and every thing that is in my profile is the honest truth.People should not judge by pics.But thank you.And let me clear up I am biracial female I have dated all types of men.Right now I want to date white me but it is hard here in North Carolina that is my problem

Hun, you look like a middle-aged Jamaican pot dealer.

3/8/2015 10:19:00 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

winter_21
Arlington, TX
22, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from mr_zipzip:

Heeyy I'm Jamaican

3/8/2015 10:20:39 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
mr_zipzip
Beverly Hills, CA
32, joined May. 2014

@op

Not to mention your low swinging sweet chariots

[Edited 3/8/2015 10:21:21 PM ]

3/8/2015 10:20:55 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

1sirens
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,208)
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from mr_zipzip:

Hey hun....

3/8/2015 10:25:04 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from helmholtzwatson:
They do that every thread and then turn around and do the exact same thing.

OP: online is like that for any ethnicity.

If you want to meet legit white gents get out in your community to things like jazz shows and art events and you will meet some more open minded folks.

Some of us like the individual woman, not her "color".

As genuine as that may sound it's kind of hard to believe that the thought of race/color wouldn't be in the minds of either person. Also considering the fact that she'll be there looking for white men. That would be with any scenario if someone goes somewhere with the mindset to go there because a certain type of individual frequent the place.

3/8/2015 10:31:44 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,681)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from niterydah:
............well the guy that hurt her was her black husband n im thinking all her sons is by him so you can see how deep the hurt goes.......she needs counseling instead of thinking a white guy is the answer ......she needs to go inside her self because maybe she played a role in the ending of her marriage so she may carry that over to a interracial relationship

We all get hurt like that, man. That's a fact of life.

It's not wrong that's she dating out. That's her choice. What make this f**ked up is how she "put-down" Black Men, and go "public" with it as if the world have to know;

'Hey, I HATE BLACK MEN you White Men!! I deserve you now since I just announced I HATE BLACK MAN.'

....and what's happening to her is exactly what she put-put about herself and acting confused why these White Men just want black sex.

You'd think if she picks that up about White Men, then it's no different with any other man, right?

But nooooooo.

It has to be some legit reasons that can be forgiven on why a White Man would just want to f**k a Black Woman to say, "Yeah, I f**ked a Black woman."

If we do that to them, they wouldn't be thinking it must be some legit reasons that can be forgiven for why Black Men just want to f**k us and leave. And yet, still seek a Black Man.

This chick is a phony. A White dude can do the same shit her ex-Black husband did to her and she would most likely think,

"He didn't mean to do me like that. He just need more love and patience for me to understand him and I will."

And she gonna keep letting these white dudes bang her like a wh*re as if "dark, chocolate men" can be far worst.

She's selling out.

[Edited 3/8/2015 10:33:51 PM ]

3/8/2015 10:51:26 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from winter_21:
Heeyy I'm Jamaican

Hey don't ... Jamaican women are amazing. Crazy at times though.

3/8/2015 11:01:50 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

helmholtzwatson
Over 2,000 Posts (3,392)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from mistermister81:
As genuine as that may sound it's kind of hard to believe that the thought of race/color wouldn't be in the minds of either person. Also considering the fact that she'll be there looking for white men. That would be with any scenario if someone goes somewhere with the mindset to go there because a certain type of individual frequent the place.

Live in enough different cultures and you come to realize that skin tone doesn't mean much so prejudging on that won't tell you a lot about the actual person.

Black folks from the islands are way different from NC locals and they're way different than peeps from Vancouver BC.

Sure, I'd notice that OP is a bit darker than I....but what can i really assume from that?

3/8/2015 11:08:18 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

soulflight
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,124)
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

Live in enough different cultures and you come to realize that skin tone doesn't mean much so prejudging on that won't tell you a lot about the actual person.

Black folks from the islands are way different from NC locals and they're way different than peeps from Vancouver BC.

Sure, I'd notice that OP is a bit darker than I....but what can i really assume from that?

How dare you be rational and honest..you're confusing people..this is DH...sheesh!

[Edited 3/8/2015 11:08:51 PM ]

3/8/2015 11:13:30 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

eyesofmedusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,266)
San Antonio, TX
50, joined Jun. 2012

I simply.dont understand.dating by race...

Could ppl shove a few.more boxes into the arena.....

3/8/2015 11:14:17 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

sicktalk
Bakersfield, CA
25, joined Feb. 2015

Hmmm that doesn't make sense... How can you say they not looking to sleep with her because she's black when she's looking to get with them cause they are white. Only thing is they are fulfilling each other fantasies. She's not getting a white prince charming and they not getting some black p*ssy. Maybe they should be more open about what they want out of each other. Unfortunately it wouldn't be appealing to say so.

So she has a preference for white men why's that a problem.and why should it be labeled as a fetish?
People like things that are different then they are.

3/8/2015 11:16:12 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,681)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Dude, we're in America.

3/8/2015 11:17:54 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,681)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from sicktalk:
So she has a preference for white men why's that a problem.and why should it be labeled as a fetish?

That would be fine if she kept it to herself and do her thing.

She put-down Black Men.

Why?

What we have to do with that?

[Edited 3/8/2015 11:18:20 PM ]

3/8/2015 11:18:01 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,177)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from be_great:
We all get hurt like that, man. That's a fact of life.

It's not wrong that's she dating out. That's her choice. What make this f**ked up is how she "put-down" Black Men, and go "public" with it as if the world have to know;

'Hey, I HATE BLACK MEN you White Men!! I deserve you now since I just announced I HATE BLACK MAN.'

....and what's happening to her is exactly what she put-put about herself and acting confused why these White Men just want black sex.

You'd think if she picks that up about White Men, then it's no different with any other man, right?

But nooooooo.

It has to be some legit reasons that can be forgiven on why a White Man would just want to f**k a Black Woman to say, "Yeah, I f**ked a Black woman."

If we do that to them, they wouldn't be thinking it must be some legit reasons that can be forgiven for why Black Men just want to f**k us and leave. And yet, still seek a Black Man.

This chick is a phony. A White dude can do the same shit her ex-Black husband did to her and she would most likely think,

"He didn't mean to do me like that. He just need more love and patience for me to understand him and I will."

And she gonna keep letting these white dudes bang her like a wh*re as if "dark, chocolate men" can be far worst.

She's selling out.
...................yea that seems to be true that black women who date or mate white men let them get away with alot more than they would black men in relationships

3/8/2015 11:18:12 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from casheyesblond:
The OP is a bi-racial woman looking for a white man.

no big deal

You are a married black man that started a thread about wanting a white woman.

So why are you calling her a sell out --fake ?

Explain the logic behind that uncle Ruckus

@great...cash said this earlier you missed

3/8/2015 11:18:37 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,175)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

I think it's because real men know it's never worth hanging around with an American woman for a few months. Basically it's not black women, it's any woman. They won't get married, they won't date long term, basically they only go out with women for sex. Not just black sex, any color sex.

3/8/2015 11:21:01 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,681)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from 1sirens:
@great...cash said this earlier you missed

You seen that thread she mentioned. Did I really say, "I want a White Woman?"

Or did I say, "I have these thoughts about older White Women"??

[Edited 3/8/2015 11:22:17 PM ]

3/8/2015 11:21:23 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

nicoli7
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,058)
Louisville, KY
31, joined Jul. 2014

Where R the white women at..??!!#

3/8/2015 11:22:13 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
50, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from niterydah:
...................yea that seems to be true that black women who date or mate white men let them get away with alot more than they would black men in relationships

And according to folklore...white women who date black.men become.submissive etc...

Bs...

3/8/2015 11:23:14 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

helmholtzwatson
Over 2,000 Posts (3,392)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from be_great:
Dude, we're in America.

So what?

My buddy Victor is from Ghana.
The neighbors wife is Trini.
Trevor's from London.

Do you assume they are all the same?

3/8/2015 11:24:36 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

Oh...so its ok to have thoughts about it...but if you act on it then you're wrong..

A sin commited in ones heart is the same as the action. ..in the Bible at least.

3/8/2015 11:24:46 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,681)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@helm,

.......no.

3/8/2015 11:29:05 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,681)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from 1sirens:
Oh...so its ok to have thoughts about it...but if you act on it then you're wrong..

A sin commited in ones heart is the same as the action. ..in the Bible at least.

It's worst when it's from the heart and one "act on it."

It's neither with me.

It's not from my heart. It's a "thought" that pops up in my head ----- that was the whole point of that thread; why I have these thoughts of older White Women?

It's more of confusion than coming from my heart to be with a White Woman while I am married.

I made this stuff extremely clear in that thread, Starr.

[Edited 3/8/2015 11:29:52 PM ]

3/8/2015 11:30:32 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,177)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from eyesofmedusa:
And according to folklore...white women who date black.men become.submissive etc...

Bs...
........just look at what the op is saying......she cant forgive blackmen because a few black guys screw up.......but most these white guys just want to bed her down but she hasnt giving up faith with finding a good one in their group

3/8/2015 11:31:24 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Unfortunately everybody don't have the liberty of experimenting with different cultures. For those who do they still have to reach some level of acceptance. The people have to determine rather or not you're cool enough. Now skin color does play a role some what because it is one of the ways we identify ourselves and others around us. We may assume things rather good or bad because we associate that person color with certain cultures and the limited information we think we know. Kind of like what the OP did. She assumed that because a man is white that he wouldn't try or want to f**k her cuz she's white. She put that expectation based on skin color rather than the individual.

Sure black folks from the islands and NC are different because of the culture. Still if you infuse either long enough into each other culture they will start to adopt certain things.

Why not say you'll notice she's black or a light skin black woman? It's not like she's white with a deep tan. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging those facts. Nothing wrong with identifying people by what they identify themselves as.

3/8/2015 11:31:59 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

Well forgive me....

It just seems odd that a man speaking against interracial relationships for years. .

Would make a thread saying he's having thoughts about what he's been speaking out against. .

3/8/2015 11:32:35 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,681)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Niter,

Bingo.

3/8/2015 11:33:37 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

helmholtzwatson
Over 2,000 Posts (3,392)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from be_great:
@helm,

.......no.

There ya go.

Just sayin there's things about a woman way more interesting than just her skin tone.

3/8/2015 11:36:04 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,177)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013

..................be-great........it is what it is

3/8/2015 11:38:04 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
50, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from niterydah:
........just look at what the op is saying......she cant forgive blackmen because a few black guys screw up.......but most these white guys just want to bed her down but she hasnt giving up faith with finding a good one in their group

Okay...and the alternative is what hun ?

Blame all.men...and say fu to the whole thing ?

I wld hope as time goes on..she will.see that bad comes in all cultures...and to narrow down her sight is a mistake.

To open back up...will.benefit her...

She isn't there yet...

And the nation is in.the same.position...

Whilst ppl post..yell scream divisiveness...it isn't getting better.

Black men trashing black.women...

White men trashing American women...

Liberals trashing conservs and.vice versa...

Men hating other men...women hating other women...

Etc ..

3/8/2015 11:39:08 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

helmholtzwatson
Over 2,000 Posts (3,392)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Unfortunately everybody don't have the liberty of experimenting with different cultures. For those who do they still have to reach some level of acceptance. The people have to determine rather or not you're cool enough. Now skin color does play a role some what because it is one of the ways we identify ourselves and others around us. We may assume things rather good or bad because we associate that person color with certain cultures and the limited information we think we know. Kind of like what the OP did. She assumed that because a man is white that he wouldn't try or want to f**k her cuz she's white. She put that expectation based on skin color rather than the individual.

Sure black folks from the islands and NC are different because of the culture. Still if you infuse either long enough into each other culture they will start to adopt certain things.

Why not say you'll notice she's black or a light skin black woman? It's not like she's white with a deep tan. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging those facts. Nothing wrong with identifying people by what they identify themselves as.

Fortunately I do....and that's all I can speak to.

Made that mistake once in St Kitts....she said "Black? Im French!"

Believe it or not, some folks primary identity is not one of skin color.

3/8/2015 11:44:01 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,681)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Well, Star....you're in an interracial relationship. We all know that, right?

Do you see me coming at you like this? So, it have to give you cause to slow down on the judgement and see what I'm really saying here, right?

If you do that, you will see I'm not so much arguing against interracial relationship but more specifically, against Interracial Black Women that carry this Black Man Hate and always tarnishing our Image to society and the Media.

Im sick of it.

The best way to know a ethnicity is to observe how their Women treats them or say things about them.

The Sistas has done a terrible job at that and failed, miserably.

Even with that, the brothas, for the most part, did not retaliate the same.

We held our peace and move on....even wishing them the best in their endeavor to move outside their Race and explore their dating options.

And it seems they're running into road-blocks for some reason so they naturally use their own brothas a crutch to test the waters, so to speak.

And the way they do that is to bash the brothas to bait in thr fishes (White Man).

And we don't like that shit. Uncalled for, ya know?

3/8/2015 11:44:06 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from sicktalk:

Let's see she's going after white men after she got divorced her black Jamaican husband. Sorry that's not a preference that's a scapegoat. You wouldn't know that because you aren't black and have never experience or know the truth of the matter. Just like when black men who get racially profiled by the police and people say it's not about race. You are oblivious to the facts that any black person man or woman rather they want to admit or not is true. So basically you're one of them people who really don't know shit and might wanna pay attention.

Also who said anything about fetishes. I know there are white guys who have fetishes for black women, but will they admit that.... Most likely not! Why! because most people don't admit to things that might make them look unfavorable to the person they are trying to pursue.

What exactly do you mean people like things that are different? Are you saying that black men are the same?

Basically OP had a marriage with a black man that she partook in, but now that it has failed a white man is the solution. Most likely white men probably wasn't on her list of men to date, and only came about because of her recent found discontentment for her husband. Since he was black now all black guys are the same.

3/8/2015 11:45:15 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

So@ great. ...
Say......I speak out against eating pie....for years...No pie, people who eat pie are horrible people.

Then I admit that I myself have been also thinking about eating pie..

I may continue to speak out against people eating pies ,and ridicule those who have also wanted pie?

3/8/2015 11:47:07 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Fortunately I do....and that's all I can speak to.

Made that mistake once in St Kitts....she said "Black? Im French!"

Believe it or not, some folks primary identity is not one of skin color.

Yeah usually when you say black to someone from another country they don't identify themselves as such because they usually take it as being African American. Same thing with Haitians and Jamaicans. Nothing wrong with people being proud of their culture.

3/8/2015 11:51:50 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,177)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from eyesofmedusa:
Okay...and the alternative is what hun ?

Blame all.men...and say fu to the whole thing ?

I wld hope as time goes on..she will.see that bad comes in all cultures...and to narrow down her sight is a mistake.

To open back up...will.benefit her...

She isn't there yet...

And the nation is in.the same.position...

Whilst ppl post..yell scream divisiveness...it isn't getting better.

Black men trashing black.women...

White men trashing American women...

Liberals trashing conservs and.vice versa...

Men hating other men...women hating other women...

Etc ..

............i understand what your saying @eyes n i feel her hurt .....but i just dont understand why black women think that jumping out the pan into the fire or vice versa is going to be better for them

3/8/2015 11:55:22 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

They were talking about pie in Snd Chat

3/8/2015 11:56:11 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,681)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Starr,

But I'm not speaking out against Interracial Relationship, Starr.

I'm speaking out against Interracial Black Women that "put-down or bash Black Men" to signal to the White Man their loyalty.

Let's not be foolish about this, Starr.

The OP made it clear in her About Page that she does not want a dark or chocolate Man.

She did not have to mention that or say anything to that effect.

She can strive off her own merits to get a White Man without putting down a black Man to do so.

Maybe she felt a White Man would see her as only going for Black Man perhabs that she had to put out a signal that she Hate Black Men to calm those concerns.

And thus making her a sell-out.

3/8/2015 11:58:08 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

eyesofmedusa
San Antonio, TX
50, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from niterydah:
............i understand what your saying @eyes n i feel her hurt .....but i just dont understand why black women think that jumping out the pan into the fire or vice versa is going to be better for them

Do you really think.only Black.women do.this ?

Or are you only focusing on Black.women ?

Many white women do.it....many white women go.for black men based on sexual curiosity...and black.men encourage that sht too.

Many white and latina.women won't date their own culture...but I dnt see black men b*tching about that...

But let a woman say...no.more black men and the.unholies are unleashed...

I am so sick of everyone being broken.down.into catagories...

Damn....

3/8/2015 11:58:38 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

So because she's biracial she gets this reception. ...

I guess

3/9/2015 12:01:01 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,681)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

I said nothing about her being a bi-racial. I said, Interracial Black Woman.

3/9/2015 12:02:45 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

I just want to say...drew always runs my bath every night...lotions my whole body and has my work clothes set out for me...

Never had a man of any race do the things he does

It's the actions that make the man.
Night all

3/9/2015 12:04:30 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,681)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

I'm happy for you, Starr. You got the Man you been looking for.

Nitey-nite.

[Edited 3/9/2015 12:05:02 AM ]

3/9/2015 12:06:34 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,235)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from joitear:
I have really been trying to find a matured white man who is just looking for a good relationship with a black woman.I feel maybe it's not going to happen ,I love sex just like the next but I am looking for more than that.

I am curious...

is it just white men that you have this problem with...

Or is it just men period?

reason asking, I looked at your pictures, and you have pictures of your children..

do they have they same fathers?

[Edited 3/9/2015 12:09:55 AM ]

3/9/2015 12:07:14 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,643)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014

....I promise I will never want sex from you.

3/9/2015 12:15:56 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
mr_zipzip
Beverly Hills, CA
32, joined May. 2014

Quote from 1sirens:
Hey hun....

Howdy toots

3/9/2015 12:33:43 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
playground1
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,316)
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from 1sirens:
So@ great. ...
Say......I speak out against eating pie....for years...No pie, people who eat pie are horrible people.

Then I admit that I myself have been also thinking about eating pie..

I may continue to speak out against people eating pies ,and ridicule those who have also wanted pie?

Starr, he's a complete and total fraud and hypocrite
he'll never admit, according
to him, what he's done is wrong

Yet he LIVES on here, his
MISSION in life is to hate
on black women

He lives by that old adage
"Do as I say, not as I do"

If a black woman dates or marries a white man, we're
endangering the survival of
Black people, it's OUR JOB
To Procreate with black men ONLY

BUT he saw fit to marry a Hispanic woman and have children and dilute the black
Race

He's a freakin' joke

That fool must be smoking
Dope And Dynamite

3/9/2015 12:51:12 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
lucky_1million
Pewaukee, WI
48, joined Jun. 2013

It never hurts to help a man out with getting better relationship and dating skills... to help them to see women as respectable. Men gain maturity by dating women who are kind enough to set good boundaries... and to direct things towards healthy activities.

There are a lot of nice men of all colors.

3/9/2015 12:58:41 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from lucky_1million:
It never hurts to help a man out with getting better relationship and dating skills... to help them to see women as respectable. Men gain maturity by dating women who are kind enough to set good boundaries... and to direct things towards healthy activities.

There are a lot of nice men of all colors.

Funny never gained maturity through dating any woman. I wasn't aware they were the key to such part of life.

3/9/2015 1:01:37 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
21, joined Feb. 2015

Never understood why people get so mad over this situation if a person wants to date someone exclusively because of personal reasons so let em! two each their own is what I say.

3/9/2015 1:02:09 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
lucky_1million
Pewaukee, WI
48, joined Jun. 2013

Maybe you don't date mature women???

3/9/2015 1:13:51 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from lucky_1million:
Maybe you don't date mature women???

Dated plenty of mature women, and they have never been the key to my own personal maturity. A woman isn't the key to how I conduct and carry myself as a person. Now you may need to feel that you have groomed a few men, but a woman can't make a man a man nor make him mature. Maybe in your delusional world, but in reality it doesn't happen that way.

3/9/2015 1:17:58 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from Offcell:
Never understood why people get so mad over this situation if a person wants to date someone exclusively because of personal reasons so let em! two each their own is what I say.

However if black men were making the same type of threads you'll have a lot of black women complaining that black men are putting black women down. It's not good either way you wanna look at it. No one has to make mention of who they don't want in order to get what they want. Frankly the OP is going after white men because of her discontentment towards black men. She blames every black guy for the one black guy she choose to marry, and most likely was just as f**ked up in the relationship. People somehow feel to acknowledge the roles they play.

3/9/2015 1:21:04 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
21, joined Feb. 2015

However if black men were making the same type of threads you'll have a lot of black women complaining that black men are putting black women down. It's not good either way you wanna look at it. No one has to make mention of who they don't want in order to get what they want. Frankly the OP is going after white men because of her discontentment towards black men. She blames every black guy for the one black guy she choose to marry, and most likely was just as f**ked up in the relationship. People somehow feel to acknowledge the roles they play.

well that's her bitterness and ignorance then I wouldn't make it my problem that's just me though.

3/9/2015 1:29:22 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from Offcell:
well that's her bitterness and ignorance then I wouldn't make it my problem that's just me though.

I don't think it's a matter of making it anyone's problem, but the simple fact of doing it to spite your own. You can like someone of another race without putting your own down to do so. I also wouldn't expect you to have an issue because last I've known of you you didn't like black men so it probably wouldn't bother you if black men were doing the same thing. Either way to each there own.

3/9/2015 1:33:08 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
21, joined Feb. 2015

I don't think it's a matter of making it anyone's problem, but the simple fact of doing it to spite your own. You can like someone of another race without putting your own down to do so. I also wouldn't expect you to have an issue because last I've known of you you didn't like black men so it probably wouldn't bother you if black men were doing the same thing. Either way to each there own.

I never said I didn't like black men I said I enjoy dating out!

It wouldn't bother me because the stereotypes aren't true well at least wouldn't apply to me

[Edited 3/9/2015 1:33:28 AM ]

3/9/2015 1:40:27 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from Offcell:
I never said I didn't like black men I said I enjoy dating out!

It wouldn't bother me because the stereotypes aren't true well at least wouldn't apply to me

I hear your, but that's still not saying you date black men as well. Which stereotypes are you referring too?

3/9/2015 1:40:40 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

thekinghasrisen
Over 2,000 Posts (2,894)
San Diego, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

What the fluffernutter is "black sex"?!

Sounds like innuendo for anal.

[Edited 3/9/2015 1:41:12 AM ]

3/9/2015 1:43:02 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
21, joined Feb. 2015

I hear your, but that's still not saying you date black men as well. Which stereotypes are you referring too?

You're right its not, but its not saying I don't.
And whatever stereotype they come up with. Or should I say generalizations.