Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup com website reviews

Grow to be a forward focused, strategic leader with the Emory benefit. fort dodge personals It is filled with vibrant colors, has a quirky sign up approach, and is packed with entertaining to use options. It offers you the opportunity to connect with the wider LGBTQ+ neighborhood through group chats, events, news, and content. sniffy gay There is small point posting a 4 page essay as a 1st message as 1 it may possibly not get read, 2 they nonetheless likely won t reply.

hookup sites completely free

The black males on the web sites tell me they want white females! I am an intelligent, articulate, sincere, independent lady. gay hookups in san antonio Say you have constantly wanted to try and ask if it s as difficult as it looks. Just before meeting, you can even slip in the set up for an excuse to cut factors short if it s going nowhere rapid. picking up women in toronto The dilemma now is like you mentioned, guys are lowering their standards additional and far more and girls that I would deliberately sit chairs away from at a club, aren t inclined to respond as a test.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/9/2015 1:45:40 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
21, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from thekinghasrisen:
What the fluffernutter is "black sex"?!

Sounds like innuendo for anal.

Me in all different forms

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/9/2015 1:47:27 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

So why must black men be in the dark of rather you date them or not. I can only assume since you can't or refuse to say that you do than you don't. That's just my assumption because it doesn't hurt to give a straight answer. I can easily say I date black women. My sons' mother is black she's from ST Thomas VI.

3/9/2015 1:50:25 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
21, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from mistermister81:
So why must black men be in the dark of rather you date them or not. I can only assume since you can't or refuse to say that you do than you don't. That's just my assumption because it doesn't hurt to give a straight answer. I can easily say I date black women. My sons' mother is black she's from ST Thomas VI.

I do date black men and I have no problem saying that at all.
I was simply making a point on your first assumption.

3/9/2015 1:51:54 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

thekinghasrisen
Over 2,000 Posts (2,894)
San Diego, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

With 7 billion folks on the planet; I tend not to challenge people's preference. If we can have like 17 different types of 'cornflakes', ALL of which sell well enough to EXIST...

3/9/2015 1:54:00 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,396)
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from be_great:
You seen that thread she mentioned. Did I really say, "I want a White Woman?"

yes you did say/write that you wanted a white woman

Your thread title --> I Love My Gal But Criticize Me This..

quote from be_great
For some reason, I want an older White Woman.

I dont know why. I just do. Is it wrong for me to be feeling this?

that's from your opening post.here's a direct link-->https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-1406305.htm

Quote from be_great:
Or did I say, "I have these thoughts about older White Women"??

You also said/wrote that too.

quote from be_great
That's the stuff on my mind and I don't know why? I keep thinking I might be at a stage I want to fetish an older White Women but then I see a future with an older White Woman and drifting off on the minutia details of day-to-day life with an older White Woman.

that's from your opening post.here's a direct link-->https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-1406305.htm

3/9/2015 1:55:43 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from Offcell:
I do date black men and I have no problem saying that at all.
I was simply making a point on your first assumption.

Well you did make the assumption possible without being clear. Either way good to get a straight answer.

3/9/2015 4:58:50 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,820)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

honkeys dont wont yall a** sepp fa plezuh

3/9/2015 5:31:38 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

txrose64
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,401)
Pearland, TX
51, joined Jan. 2013

if you want men to treat you as a woman with substance you've got to BE a woman of substance or at least make an effort to appear that way.

I tended to go for the great guy who there were mutual attraction, we got along and his skin color happened to be (insert ethnicity here) because it really didn't matter.

if you want to stop being the "one night stand" or girl to get sex from, it's easy..appear and behave as that's not happening with you.

3/9/2015 5:59:21 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

sweetnsassy1957
Valparaiso, IN
58, joined Jun. 2014

Because your pics scream EZ!

3/9/2015 6:00:46 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

funlife1010
Jacksonville, AR
30, joined Feb. 2015

Depends on the guy.

3/9/2015 7:35:42 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from casheyesblond:

I was explaining my thoughts, what I was feeling. If you had any reading comprehension you would understand that.

3/9/2015 7:39:58 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

kawkasian
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,408)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex

because pretty much the point of dating is to find a regular sexual partner..otherwise it's not dating, it's two prospective friends bullshitting each other..

[Edited 3/9/2015 7:40:33 AM ]

3/9/2015 7:51:32 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

jer3552
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,674)
Vale, OR
60, joined Oct. 2013

its time the white man payed for his sins

3/9/2015 8:34:57 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,455)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Funny...op.

you don't look black to me.

and maybe its just like with other races and dating.

the guys just simply didn't see you as relation material or the one they'd have a relation with.....and the sex happened before it ever got far enough into things to determine if you were right for a relation.

but no...you have the race card....so you can blame it on something else.

but here's a better question...why doesn't a woman by the time she is 41....learn how to separate the sincere, from those just looking for some ass?

Or, why doesn't she realize, that not everyone is going to see her as relation material, or the proverbial one, and may move on...even if they got to the point of sex???

and for the record... some black men do the same thing with white women....and granted some white men might be like this too.

but by now, you should have learned how to see the different.

Stop blaming everyone else and simply use your brain.

[Edited 3/9/2015 8:36:17 AM ]

3/9/2015 8:41:50 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
patriottype
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,329)
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from Offcell:
I never said I didn't like black men I said I enjoy dating out!

It wouldn't bother me because the stereotypes aren't true well at least wouldn't apply to me
Does stroking an insecure negroes ego ever get tiring??? Why would a woman give such a weak man her ear?

3/9/2015 8:43:46 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,455)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

here's the ops profile.

I hope everyone else gets the same laughs I did.

Keep in mind on the thread she is calling herself black..

here goes:

Good Day I am a biracial woman my eyes are hazel.I love outdoors,football,wrestling, soccer I am into horror movies and actions movies.I love cuddling and spending time with people.I am looking for an older white chocolate man,Caramel man.I am not into chocolate or dark chocolate men.I am very open minded.I hope you are the one if you want to get to know me contact me Iam easy to speak with hugs and grits

Well first off, she says she is biracial...but claimed to be black in the thread.

Next...she doesn't say she is seeking a white man as her thread states....it clearly says here, the she seeks a white chocolate "caramel" man.

then she claims to be so open minded....yet refuses to get with dark black men.

and she even claims to be "easy"....yet is upset why some get the sex and run.

Hey....does it get any better than this????

you got to love it.....

3/9/2015 8:44:02 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

archer513
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Dec. 2014

Guys bullshit all races equally. D*cks only see pink.

3/9/2015 11:27:28 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from patriottype:
Does stroking an insecure negroes ego ever get tiring??? Why would a woman give such a weak man her ear?

I'm secure well enough, but you seem to like stroking negro d*ck. Shit aren't you Mexican or something? You know you gotta do a bit more than that before the white folks accept you in the rest here.

3/9/2015 11:36:35 AM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
playground1
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,316)
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

Cash, I'd like to see his reply as well

But the coward sellout that he
Is won't respond

3/9/2015 12:14:04 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from be_great:
I was explaining my thoughts, what I was feeling. If you had any reading comprehension you would understand that.

Yep you were doing a lot thinking alright,you were thinking and expressing your thoughts out loud about you wanting an older white woman.

Quote from be_great
Is it wrong for me to be having thoughts about other women when there is absolutely nothing wrong with my marriage?

We have a few minor arguments and disagreements about the kids' future but nothing serious.

Just that after 14 years....really, 16 years, when counting the 2 years of friendship before we got really serious.

Just that now, we have became more like best-friends with independent minds that knows each others like a book.

We live more like "partners" in a responsible-sense....as far as raising our boys, and doing our parts to keep the family in good spirit. I really can't complain right now at all. And neither can she.

We click. We gelled. It's all good with us. I love my gal.

Even still, I keep sensing something amiss. I don't know why. I don't pay attention to it much but it's "there."

For some reason, I want an older White Woman.

I dont know why. I just do. Is it wrong for me to be feeling this?

By older, I mean age, 40 to 55. And they have "look" older...with the appeal of a womanhood that has blossomed and matured.

That's the stuff on my mind and I don't know why? I keep thinking I might be at a stage I want to fetish an older White Women but then I see a future with an older White Woman and drifting off on the minutia details of day-to-day life with an older White Woman.

You are a married black man married to a Latino woman while have thoughts and desires about wanting an older white woman.

And if a black women wants to date outside her race,you call her a fake--sell out.

And if a bi-racial women like the OP wants to date a white man,you also call her a fake--sell out.

You are a hypocrite.

3/9/2015 12:17:47 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

happy_geezer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,571)
Patchogue, NY
56, joined Sep. 2014

Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex

I have really been trying to find a matured white man who is just looking for a good relationship with a black woman.I feel maybe it's not going to happen ,I love sex just like the next but I am looking for more than that.

Thank you for sharing. By any chance, do you like turtles?

3/9/2015 12:21:39 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

ohdannyboy59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,278)
Arlington, TX
55, joined Sep. 2012
online now!

Yes, OP, this only happens to black women by white men.

3/9/2015 12:28:30 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

You are a married black man married to a Latino woman while have thoughts and desires about wanting an older white woman.

And if a black women wants to date outside her race,you call her a fake--sell out.

And if a bi-racial women like the OP wants to date a white man,you also call her a fake--sell out.

You are a hypocrite.

...it's still my thoughts.

It pops up in my mind time to time and I try to give it some consideration to put things in perspective why that is. The thing is, I have no intention of breaking up my marriage but the thoughts persist.

You have to understand, I didn't go to a regular all Black school as a kid. My early development had me around White teachers....mostly females. I also had a Latina teacher in my 3rd grade....Mrs..Hernandez.

I'll never forgot that woman. I had a silly crush on her, too.

I didn't start dealing with Black teachers fully until highshool, and even with that, I still had better White Female Teachers that I looked up to.

And they're the ones that steered me into college and even laid out the different colleges that would suit me based on my academics.

My Mother was supportive but she didn't know anything about a Higher Learning Institution and could only just support whatever decision I made.

So, I'm looking at that....the love from White Women...and they were older women. I don't know.

The difference from me and an interracial black Woman, I would give the right one a chance and would close them out of my life.

But that's the problem again, Black women are not spontaneous like that. They're not open like White and Latina women.

They're extremely judgemental, selfish-nature, evil, mean-spirited. And that's a general conduct with them.... a cultural attitude that they all adhere to.

You can see it everyday. Even before this interracial trend got heavy, White Boys said the same stuff...that, they don't know how to approach a Black Woman because they always seem angry and ready to cop an attitude.

Well, I see the same stuff even today. They act the same way.

Some Black women call that "running from them."

I don't fear Black Women
...I don't know then that deep to fear anything about them. I normally feel they are beneath me, intellectually and that can be where they put up an attitude when I easily subject them and put them.in their place and they feel black "boy" should be getting that smart over Black Women

I guess. .....

So, that's that.

[Edited 3/9/2015 12:30:09 PM ]

3/9/2015 12:44:51 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from be_great:

The difference from me and an interracial black Woman, I would give the right one a chance and would close them out of my life.

But that's the problem again, Black women are not spontaneous like that. They're not open like White and Latina women.

They're extremely judgemental, selfish-nature, evil, mean-spirited. And that's a general conduct with them.... a cultural attitude that they all adhere to.

Listen up uncle Ruckus,I am sick and tired of you talking junk about black women and bi-racial women.

On the the behalf of every woman in this forum,black,white,bi-racial,etc,you need to STFU !!!

3/9/2015 12:47:12 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Listen up uncle Ruckus,I am sick and tired of you talking junk about black women and bi-racial women.

On the the behalf of every woman in this forum,black,white,bi-racial,etc,you need to STFU !!!

Then don't question me no more, dummy. Take your advice and STFU, too.

.....common sense, right, Joan of Arc?

[Edited 3/9/2015 12:47:33 PM ]

3/9/2015 12:51:57 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from be_great:
Then don't question me no more, dummy. Take your advice and STFU, too.

.....common sense, right, Joan of Arc?

I'm not questioning you,I'm calling BS on you uncle Ruckus

3/9/2015 12:52:46 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

I thought we agree here for you to STFU, you Orc?

[Edited 3/9/2015 12:53:13 PM ]

3/9/2015 12:55:56 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from be_great:
I thought we agree here for you to STFU, you Orc?

3/9/2015 12:58:16 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Cashey,

3/9/2015 1:00:35 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from be_great:
@Cashey,

You can't shut me up uncle Ruckus

3/9/2015 1:04:10 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Cashey,

Even strong Black Women are telling you:

3/9/2015 1:05:14 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Nobody buying your Liberal b.s.

Educated Black folks sees liberalism as WEAK.

3/9/2015 1:05:57 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from be_great:
@Cashey,

Even strong Black Women are telling you:

Not true,a strong black woman would kick your uncle Ruckus a** to the curb

3/9/2015 1:06:50 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/9/2015 1:07:42 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Interracial Black Women don't have the GUT to do anything of that.

They stay away from dominant-personality Black Women because they know they'd get put in their place.

You certainly wouldn't be winning those types over to your liberal b.s.

3/9/2015 1:12:51 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Curiosity just stroke me. When it comes to topics like this it's usually involve black women, black men, and white men. White women for the most part really have no dog in this race/ fight or whatever. I'm not certain if any black woman or any other woman wants a white woman speaking on behalf of her. It sort of make it seem as you're saying that black women do not have their own voice. Some white women try so hard to make themselves relevant and really don't know shit. Sometimes it's best not to speak than be a fake a** crusader. Just my opinion.

Agreed.

I get that sense to. She act like she can waltz her butt around some dominant-personality Black Woman and act like she got some sort of "clout" to be in their presence.

Cashey, you are a White Woman, girl. You knows NOTHING about Black culture.

Nothing.

Don't mistake have some Interracial Black Women friends as being part of the Black culture.

Even those interracial Black Women fears the dominant-personality Black Woman that's down for her Race and Black Men.

They would look at you up and down and say:

"Who is this b*tch? Do you know her?"

And if any Black person say, "No".....awww girl!

They will BEAT....YOUR.....ASS.

Yes ma'am!

[Edited 3/9/2015 1:13:33 PM ]

3/9/2015 1:17:34 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

spaceface79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,562)
Des Moines, IA
35, joined Mar. 2014

That is nothing to be proud of.

3/9/2015 1:21:09 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from be_great:
Agreed.

I get that sense to. She act like she can waltz her butt around some dominant-personality Black Woman and act like she got some sort of "clout" to be in their presence.

Cashey, you are a White Woman, girl. You knows NOTHING about Black culture.

Nothing.

Don't mistake have some Interracial Black Women friends as being part of the Black culture.

Even those interracial Black Women fears the dominant-personality Black Woman that's down for her Race and Black Men.

They would look at you up and down and say:

"Who is this b*tch? Do you know her?"

And if any Black person say, "No".....awww girl!

They will BEAT....YOUR.....ASS.

Yes ma'am!

Yeah she's trying to get cool points at the expense of black women. Most likely she don't even communicate with black women outside of her work place. She's one of those white women that want to be heard no matter what. She also must think it's making her cool with black women because she's a white woman going after a black man. To me that's like saying hey look at me.

3/9/2015 1:21:58 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from spaceface79:
That is nothing to be proud of.

I'm not proud of it. I've seen similar incidents like that though.

Cashey act like she can speak for these Black Women. That'd be the first mistake she makes.

A Dominant Black Women don't need a White girl talking for her. They will feel offended....and call her out like,

"Who are you??"

It's different from the general American culture. This is Black culture that don't venture much outside of that culture.

3/9/2015 1:22:59 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

spaceface79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,562)
Des Moines, IA
35, joined Mar. 2014

Be_

Why do you continually insist upon the superiority of blacks, but then encourage this ratchet behavior.

3/9/2015 1:28:48 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Curiosity just stroke me. When it comes to topics like this it's usually involve black women, black men, and white men.White women for the most part really have no dog in this race/ fight or whatever.

He started a thread stating he wanted a white older woman so I would say it involves white women.

I'm not certain if any black woman or any other woman wants a white woman speaking on behalf of her.

It was a black woman in the forum that initiated calling him uncle Ruckus and other black women in the forum speaking out about his junk talking and I have received emails from 2 other black women that were happy I stood up against his talking junk about black woman.

It sort of make it seem as you're saying that black women do not have their own voice. Some white women try so hard to make themselves relevant and really don't know shit. Sometimes it's best not to speak than be a fake a** crusader. Just my opinion.

Black women do have a voice and have called him out on his hypocrisy and name calling.
I'm not being a fake a** crusader.When a man comes to the forum trashing women calling women "fake,sell out, selfish-nature, evil, mean-spirited",I don't have to be the same color of skin to stand up and call BS on that.

3/9/2015 1:36:17 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,338)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from be_great:
...it's still my thoughts.

It pops up in my mind time to time and I try to give it some consideration to put things in perspective why that is. The thing is, I have no intention of breaking up my marriage but the thoughts persist.

You have to understand, I didn't go to a regular all Black school as a kid. My early development had me around White teachers....mostly females. I also had a Latina teacher in my 3rd grade....Mrs..Hernandez.

I'll never forgot that woman. I had a silly crush on her, too.

I didn't start dealing with Black teachers fully until highshool, and even with that, I still had better White Female Teachers that I looked up to.

And they're the ones that steered me into college and even laid out the different colleges that would suit me based on my academics.

My Mother was supportive but she didn't know anything about a Higher Learning Institution and could only just support whatever decision I made.

So, I'm looking at that....the love from White Women...and they were older women. I don't know.

You can see it everyday. Even before this interracial trend got heavy, White Boys said the same stuff...that, they don't know how to approach a Black Woman because they always seem angry and ready to cop an attitude.

Well, I see the same stuff even today. They act the same way.

Some Black women call that "running from them."

I don't fear Black Women
...I don't know then that deep to fear anything about them. I normally feel they are beneath me, intellectually and that can be where they put up an attitude when I easily subject them and put them.in their place and they feel black "boy" should be getting that smart over Black Women

I guess. .....

So, that's that.

Are you f**king serious? You've generalized black women as women that have attitudes and are beneath you yet you wonder why some of us stay clear of black men because of generalization. They're right. You are a hypocrite.

And none of us mind if white women speak up for us as well. They see right through your bulls it as well. Black culture. Don't make me laugh. You've soiled the views on black culture with your egotistical god-complex that makes you look no better than trash.

3/9/2015 1:37:49 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

1sirens
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,206)
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

*biting into Apple*

3/9/2015 1:42:57 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from spaceface79:
Be_

Why do you continually insist upon the superiority of blacks, but then encourage this ratchet behavior.

I know for a fact, Cashey is not familiar with Black culture.

I see it up front just about everyday. I doubt Cashey has.

3/9/2015 1:46:32 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Yeah she's trying to get cool points at the expense of black women. Most likely she don't even communicate with black women outside of her work place. She's one of those white women that want to be heard no matter what. She also must think it's making her cool with black women because she's a white woman going after a black man. To me that's like saying hey look at me.

You don't know me.

I worked hard,saved my money up,and eventually was able to buy my own home.Prior to buying my home,I lived 5 years in the projects.Myself and my two kids.I was only 1 of 3 white families living there.

Also living there were,black,Asian,Latino,etc moms.

We helped each other,sharing the car pooling,sharing groceries, heck, sharing toilet paper if needed,and we all looked out for each others kids.When one was having a cookout on the grill,we made it a block party and we all put some stuff on the grill and shared meals together.

And the friendships I made carried over when I bought my house and are still part of my life.

And I will continue to speak out against his hypocrisy and name calling of women regardless of color.

3/9/2015 1:47:41 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

spaceface79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,562)
Des Moines, IA
35, joined Mar. 2014

But, wasn't she rapping a couple days ago?

3/9/2015 1:48:12 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
ibeenseenitall
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

Why can't people just have what they want

3/9/2015 1:50:38 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

archer513
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Dec. 2014

When be talks about "black culture"

He's obviously talking about the ghetto. That's not culture,that's poor angry people being poor angry people.

Poor angry people who are white are no different. Poor angry "culture" is the same. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

3/9/2015 1:53:46 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from spaceface79:

I didn't think about that ,uncle Ruckus might be jelly cos I was droppin' syllables,bringing the high octane

3/9/2015 1:53:52 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Okay Black ladies,

What is it that I should know about y'all when many of you (the Interracial types) already have a built-in animosity toward Black Men....it's seem.

And before you address me, please understand, most of you are interracial Black Women:

Twin
Siren
PlaygroundStupid1
The OP
And that other chick talking about switching back to Black Men after the White Man didn't satisfied her properly.

So, I will be humble for the moment and listen to how I should "know what" about Interracial Black Women???

I'm coming from a postin that Reacts to what you say and do to us, okay?

Please proceed and criticize me. I'm listening..... (sigh).

3/9/2015 1:54:28 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Ghetto culture is also not something we should have representing our people. I'm from a bad part of cleveland so I know first hand how bad it can get. The moment somebody sees somebody else doing better they grab them by the ankle and pull them back down to their level. That's not a good view point for the majority of this culture.

3/9/2015 1:54:57 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from twining:
Are you f**king serious? You've generalized black women as women that have attitudes and are beneath you yet you wonder why some of us stay clear of black men because of generalization. They're right. You are a hypocrite.

And none of us mind if white women speak up for us as well. They see right through your bulls it as well. Black culture. Don't make me laugh. You've soiled the views on black culture with your egotistical god-complex that makes you look no better than trash.

cosign

3/9/2015 1:55:40 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from spaceface79:

....I forgot about that.

3/9/2015 1:58:00 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from twining:
Ghetto culture is also not something we should have representing our people. I'm from a bad part of cleveland so I know first hand how bad it can get. The moment somebody sees somebody else doing better they grab them by the ankle and pull them back down to their level. That's not a good view point for the majority of this culture.

That is true. I see that too. I'm not apart of it. Cashey act like she's around these people 24/7 when she's far remove from that.

She would get hurt if the think she can waltz among them and talk like she's down with them.

3/9/2015 1:58:22 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
hiram9
Over 1,000 Posts (1,200)
Jasper, TX
29, joined Jun. 2013

It's time to straighten some of you whites out....
(pulling up my britches)

3/9/2015 2:03:17 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

twining
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

There's nothing different or special about us to tell. Some do it because of prior experience or generalization. Some do it because of body types. (And don't you dare try to tell me all our bodies are the same. The reason we're different races is cause of skeletal structure.) Some do it because they feel like they're compelled to do it cause of how poka-dotted the family tree is. The depth of voice, common wealth of personality, skin tone, location, ect, ect, ect. And others do it because they just feel like doing it.

3/9/2015 2:04:30 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

1sirens
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,206)
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

Ahhh come on!
How the hell did I get drug into this?
I haven't even been on...

I do not care who sux or fux who..just as I hope no-one cares who I decide to sux and fux..
My focus is this body of mine and getting it healthy and sexay

3/9/2015 2:05:27 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from be_great:
That is true. I see that too. I'm not apart of it. Cashey act like she's around these people 24/7 when she's far remove from that.

She would get hurt if the think she can waltz among them and talk like she's down with them.

Once again you don't know what your'e talking about uncle Ruckus

3/9/2015 2:09:14 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,664)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/9/2015 2:09:54 PM Why do white men say they date black but really want black sex?  
ibeenseenitall
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

Honestly how hard is it to find the mate your looking for. You know the race, height, weight, shape, colors of facial features. Job, hobbies, places he likes to go. Just make a life changing decision. Jump already