Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

It could possibly be difficult to hang out with a morning person when you happen to be a night owl so you might want to get that out of the way as early as the 1st date. gay hookups melbourne You want to be diverse and out of the box, but you also want to carry on a conversation. Just before I met my husband, I dated a few guys in college who just weren t proper for me. adam charlton onlyfans I plan items out, and you dive into opportunities headfirst.

where to find hookups without craigslist

? gay cleveland tn There is a excellent offer you for new buyers on LoveFort — you can acquire 20 credits for only $2. You can not see the membership fees till you ve joined OkCupid and subscriptions automatically renew. locanto el paso texas As I stated ahead of go to places exactly where there other folks undertaking things you get pleasure from.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/9/2015 7:18:24 AM Can it work?  

dinxy
Daytona Beach, FL
43, joined Nov. 2012

Is it possible for two people to live opposing life style and last together?

One person is a night life type. The other works seven days a week and is in bed by 10pm every night.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/9/2015 7:21:17 AM Can it work?  

kawkasian
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,484)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Anyone working 7 days a week needs to get a better job that pays the same but gets the weekend off.

3/9/2015 7:24:43 AM Can it work?  

funlife1010
Jacksonville, AR
30, joined Feb. 2015
online now!

Been down that road. So close yet so far away.

3/9/2015 7:34:38 AM Can it work?  

dinxy
Daytona Beach, FL
43, joined Nov. 2012

They work seven days a week cause they love what they do.

[Edited 3/9/2015 7:34:59 AM ]

3/9/2015 7:35:54 AM Can it work?  

kawkasian
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,484)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from dinxy:

And doesn't love personal time?...You can love your work and still take the weekend off.

That's poor life and time management, the person needs to get some balance in their lives...all work and no play etc..

[Edited 3/9/2015 7:36:31 AM ]

3/9/2015 7:37:50 AM Can it work?  

ttrockz55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,531)
Wickenburg, AZ
56, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from dinxy:

give it time...til they love spending more time with you.

3/9/2015 7:42:21 AM Can it work?  

vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,643)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014

Depends on how much it pays in my eyes.

3/9/2015 7:58:24 AM Can it work?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,501)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from dinxy:

One person is a night life type. The other works seven days a week and is in bed by 10pm every night.

Why sure it would.

they'd never see much of each other.

now that's the best way to make a relation last forever.....

3/9/2015 7:59:47 AM Can it work?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

My real answer is....no.

unless they are two people who believe in having that much space...and don't have the need to be close and have a real life together.

3/9/2015 8:25:44 AM Can it work?  

dinxy
Daytona Beach, FL
43, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from bumblebee7:
My real answer is....no.

unless they are two people who believe in having that much space...and don't have the need to be close and have a real life together.

What if they are two people who do just like space? Does that really mean they could not be close?

Maybe some people that feel they were meant to be single, just need space. They don't need a partner. But, they want someone special in their life.

3/9/2015 8:28:23 AM Can it work?  

Elisa78
GhurianAlmería
Spain
36, joined Jan. 2015

Get a dog.

3/9/2015 8:33:18 AM Can it work?  

love2kiss8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,219)
Columbus, OH
23, joined May. 2013

No

3/9/2015 9:03:50 AM Can it work?  

ahleah4mriris
Over 2,000 Posts (2,728)
Fort Worth, TX
44, joined Jul. 2014

It would be difficult and cause some friction, but if the love was good and strong, it can work

3/9/2015 10:31:06 AM Can it work?  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,749)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from dinxy:

Who the h8ll would work 7 days a week? That would be illegal if they are working at one company doing that anyway.

OP, if you are the one with the nightlife then it sounds like whoever you met is just wanting some a$$. He's likely either married or just dating around and not willing to settle with one person right now.

And if YOU are the one that is working seven days a week then I'd say get another job.

3/9/2015 10:34:39 AM Can it work?  
lookin4him2012
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,749)
Boone, NC
46, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from dinxy:

But is it YOU or HIM working 7 days a week? If it's him then I'd run fast from that one because he is most likely lying to you.

3/9/2015 11:15:51 AM Can it work?  

dixie_dancer
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,836)
Kansas City, KS
26, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from kawkasian:
Anyone working 7 days a week needs to get a better job that pays the same but gets the weekend off.

I don't need my second job. I chose it. I love it.

But my boyfriend works scattered schedules to include weekends so it's not like my second job interferes any more than his does.

3/9/2015 11:27:38 AM Can it work?  

eddiefb
Corpus Christi, TX
48, joined Nov. 2013

Yea but it takes work

3/9/2015 1:32:56 PM Can it work?  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,099)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

ANYTHING can work. Absolutely anything, can work.

There are at least twice as many factors that effect each person trying to be in a relationship, than they are directly aware of. Usually more. Some of them act to make it okay that another factor isn't there, which they usually require, too.

Maybe you THINK you need X amount of sex from your partner, just to feel wanted. If you instead get sex only half as much, but the sex is so good that you lose all feeling in your toes for a week, that can work out.

Anyway, there have been some fairly famous couples who remained loyal and satisfied with each other, despite only seeing each other in person, once or twice a year. It's damn rare, but it's possible.

3/9/2015 1:43:15 PM Can it work?  

PlanJane2
White, GA
30, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

It's a situation that could work, but it would be hard. The night life person certainly needs to bend a little and do some things during the day. They can't expect their partner to run all night when they have to work.

3/9/2015 2:06:01 PM Can it work?  
letitridegirl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,315)
Louisville, KY
38, joined Aug. 2014

I like to run all night and day.

[Edited 3/9/2015 2:07:43 PM ]

3/9/2015 6:49:22 PM Can it work?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,203)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

Probably won't last, that person busy working and no time to spend with that person

3/9/2015 6:57:10 PM Can it work?  

slutfoluv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,297)
Colorado Springs, CO
36, joined Jan. 2011

It could work out...it would take two people that dont require as much together time...

3/9/2015 7:16:53 PM Can it work?  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,090)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

I wouldn't think it could. I'm guessing you'd grow apart and the one working every day would be too tired to date and too much of a workaholic to commit to a relationship. Find someone more like yourself.

3/9/2015 8:17:42 PM Can it work?  
numbersor_only
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

Each relationship needs something routine to complain about. Working opposite hours would be a good issue to keep running circles around. Remember, it's not who is to blame that counts, it's who blames best!

3/9/2015 8:52:57 PM Can it work?  

iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,186)
Grove City, OH
37, joined Feb. 2012

No. There's no time to cultivate that relationship.

I was married to a man who had a full time job. A poker business and went to school fulltime to get his doctorate.

We never spent time together. Even though we adored each other if you can't spend a good amount of time with the person, you basically just have a roommate.

3/10/2015 7:17:56 AM Can it work?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Op....the original point of the question.

was two people with opposing lifestyles.

now your referring two people with the same mentality.

two different things here....maybe.

First off, with the original thread....it suggest beyond what you said...two people with different frames of minds towards relations and love....more than just what the thread indicated. If that's the case...the relation is doomed.

From just face value of what you said?? its hard to say, if they both like that much space...then the issue potentially could still cause problems...because of the different compatibility of what they like to do in their spare time....especially assuming the nite life person doesn't work 7 days a week.

to me if one works that much and the other doesn't....that's generally enough to feel, it won't work out. There simply isn't enough quality time together....period.

My thoughts are about the most important compatibility is the capacity to love and show it...meaning some need and give more love and show it....others don't as much.

If you have two people at other ends of that spectrum....there will be problems and it will end.

So I took the thread and assumed one was one way, the other was the other way.

if the case.... its doomed to fail without a doubt.

3/10/2015 7:22:16 AM Can it work?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

It might work for a while, maybe even years.

but if they are different in this capacity to love and show it and how they value that love.

and don't especially.... don't have enough real quality time.

eventually it will fail....no doubt about it and in the meantime, one who was happy in the beginning will be miserable down the road, until it ends and they go on their way.

hopefully wiser.

3/10/2015 7:27:58 AM Can it work?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Simpler put.

you have one person who prioritizes their job.

Willing to work 7 days a week go to bed early...sacrificing most things as second or third best behind their job.

and we all know with working, you have other responcibilities too....so where is there going to be quality time? or enough of it.

Plus you can never go to the beach or anything else, unless its a holiday.

on the other hand you have someone who believes in working 5 days a week and having a life besides working and sleeping.

Do you see any real compatibility here?

nope....its doomed to fail in time....period.

unless the nite life person married them for reasons other than love and will cheat to get what they want....

[Edited 3/10/2015 7:29:16 AM ]

3/10/2015 7:30:59 AM Can it work?  

oppsiidazi
Orr, MN
45, joined Oct. 2014

Sure. I'm easy to work with.

He either works with me, or we "don't work"

3/10/2015 7:56:21 AM Can it work?  

soundzgood
Long Beach, CA
47, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

"To achieve an ending that endures one must be aware of the mistakes at the beginning."

7 days a week.. crashed at 10pm? ...How could that be a candidate for a new romance?

For a "goof" you could try to spend a few days REALLY thinking about the kind of person

or character & the things involved & then MAKE a PLAN with specific steps that you must.

One easy example ,,,you make up the rest.

Girlie wants a "really hot heavy metal guitar whiz that kicks a** & has potential...

Hairfarmer no doubt but that's alright. Long hairs need girlfriends too. The girl soon

is enrolled in the music program at the local college, She knows how to act , & how to

dress, knows about music.....in one month she's in a new movie. Or she gets a part time

job at Guitar center. For example. She doesn't stay in & watch TV & try to flirt with

the Little Ceasars's Pizza boy ...because he's the guy who delivers it. Unless you like

leaving everything to CHANCE.

ORACLE SEZ: " OPTIMIST IS GUY WHO WHEN GET TREE'D BY HUNGRY LION...HIM UP THERE ADMIRING

THE SCENERY."

3/10/2015 8:47:01 AM Can it work?  

dinxy
Daytona Beach, FL
43, joined Nov. 2012

I'll see if I can respond to what everyone has said. I do appreciate everyone's input.

Why is it people assume someone is dishonest. Both people have proven to be honest and trust worthy. The day person really enjoys what they do and is paid well for it. The night person is available during the day (not much of a sleeper).

Both are together for about four to six hours per day. They do share many common interests and views on relationships and personal time.

Thank you again for your input.

3/10/2015 5:55:07 PM Can it work?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

It is possible...it just depends on who and what types of persons they are.

The thing is too...during the beginning they will try and make good use of those 4 to 6 hours.

but you know how things get later on...so considering you don't just work and have whole rest of the day and its free time. There's so many things these days people have to do and deal with.

Then it gets back to quality time...how much it is that?

With a regular couple, if they work the same 5 day a week shift....they have from 5 o'clock on to get things done....the rest of the night is quality time.

Friday night comes around, they have the whole weekend, stay at home...go off for the weekend..etc, etc.

People early on in a relation can sometimes overlook things, because they are happy to have someone again, or don't things well enough to side step this....but its going on two years later and reality starts setting in....or if they need more than the other can give...you have both factors wearing at you.

I think for it to work, they'd both have to be the types to where they don't fall as deeply as some, and not need as much closeness, have many other things that prioritize as equally as what they have together....real secure and trusting and feels living under the same roof and what they do have is enough for both of them.

If one is in reality as in who they and that way, the other is different....its not work out....and either it will happen earlier on and down the road...but it just won't work if they are different in those things.

3/10/2015 7:58:13 PM Can it work?  
amusicluvr
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,621)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Slightly possible, but highly improbable.

3/11/2015 8:43:17 AM Can it work?  

journeyman327
New Orleans, LA
39, joined Nov. 2010

It can work if the nightlife person stays home sometime to be with the other , if not maybe not only time can tell that .

3/11/2015 9:37:57 AM Can it work?  

stay_cee
Victorville, CA
37, joined May. 2014
online now!

Quote from dinxy:

Workaholic much??

3/11/2015 11:05:35 AM Can it work?  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
21, joined Feb. 2015
online now!

Op I love your hair!