Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup night com

The star has dated the likes of Bella Thorne and Jake Paul. oregon hookups On our trips, Kevin and my only brother Andrew have been the closest in age, so they bonded speedily. A saxophone player filled the crisp air with jazzy notes, a Christmas tree sparkled in the unseasonable sunshine, and an artist displayed his colourful wares. skinny russian girl This conversation can also get into your expectations about perform life balance and parenthood.

skip the games

Obtaining correct really like is additional than the apps. mohave personals I would not allow guys to get as well close to me anymore, so I d just be my loud, hilarious and friendly self around them, but they never ever see my vulnerable side or my insecurities. For example, you can bundle these concerns together and study more about your date. www rentmen JollyRomance is a excellent dating platform to discover international like.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/9/2015 9:46:21 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

sicktalk
Bakersfield, CA
25, joined Feb. 2015

A man who won't accept that you only want to be friends because you are already in a committed relationship but he will continue to try to pursue you by unnecessarily flirting with you, sending you pictures of his junk, bragging about his money, and other annoying things. In hopes that eventually you will leave the one you love to be with them,
To me I find it disrespectful.
And I feel like you're not respecting her boundaries as a friend. I also I feel like it is another way of forcing yourself on a woman when she had already made herself clear.
I feel like I should no longer continue a friendship with this guy.
If you can't be friends with a woman you are attracted to its probably better to just move along.

[Edited 3/9/2015 9:48:31 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/9/2015 9:47:14 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

stanleyzee
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,500)
Dayton, OH
30, joined Dec. 2012

Hi cutie
And ur right

[Edited 3/9/2015 9:49:00 PM ]

3/9/2015 9:48:28 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

dixie_dancer
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,946)
Kansas City, KS
26, joined Feb. 2013
online now!

that is not behavior of a friend to start with, why do you call someone who behaves like this a friend, and why do you allow it. are you actually stringing him along as a benchwarmer in case your current squeeze kicks rocks?

3/9/2015 9:48:53 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,012)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

what a cad

3/9/2015 9:50:14 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

gotheon123
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,179)
Apex, NC
47, joined Jul. 2013

If you even have to think about what to do about it, you have bigger issues than this OP and you're part of the problem.

3/9/2015 9:51:44 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

sicktalk
Bakersfield, CA
25, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from dixie_dancer:
that is not behavior of a friend to start with, why do you call someone who behaves like this a friend, and why do you allow it. are you actually stringing him along as a benchwarmer in case your current squeeze kicks rocks?

No at all.. I don't lead him on in any way I try to have just a clean cordial conversation with him but then he starts being utterly flirtasious.
I tell him to stop and explain to him that I only want to be his friend.. and even if my current bf does leave me I still wouldn't even go for him.

But Idk maybe I'm just being too nice and giving him too many chances when it seems he can't take a hint.

[Edited 3/9/2015 9:52:53 PM ]

3/9/2015 9:54:17 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

gotheon123
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,179)
Apex, NC
47, joined Jul. 2013

How would you feel if your bf was getting sent naked pics of one of his female friends??

3/9/2015 9:55:53 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
playground1
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,359)
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

You find him disrespectful
Gee, ya think???

You still consider this jerk
A friend????

3/9/2015 9:55:59 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
21, joined Feb. 2015
online now!

He sounds like an a**hole. And if he can't learn to respect you then what makes him think he would be a good partner for anyone for that matter.

3/9/2015 9:58:39 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
letitridegirl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Louisville, KY
38, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from dixie_dancer:

3/9/2015 9:58:54 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
playground1
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,359)
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from sicktalk:
No at all.. I don't lead him on in any way I try to have just a clean cordial conversation with him but then he starts being utterly flirtasious.
I tell him to stop and explain to him that I only want to be his friend.. and even if my current bf does leave me I still wouldn't even go for him.

But Idk maybe I'm just being too nice and giving him too many chances when it seems he can't take a hint.

Clean. Cordial conversation
When he's showing you pics
Of his junk???

Girl you better wake up
You shouldn't be talking
With him at all, you're
Encouraging him just my
Talking to him

3/9/2015 9:59:38 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

sicktalk
Bakersfield, CA
25, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from gotheon123:
How would you feel if your bf was getting sent naked pics of one of his female friends??

I would be upset but I would be more upset on how he reacted towards it.
That even if she was being sleezy and decided to send him nude pic.. he would still be faithful.

3/9/2015 10:04:15 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,746)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

What are you giving him chances for?

You don't like how he's acting.

You've told him that.

He continues the action.

I assume that whether or not your bf was in the picture, you would not like this behavior from someone to whom you've expressed your dislike for how he acts. So why want him as a friend in your life? You know, you don't have to be friends with everyone you meet. Dump him from you life. How is it you keep seeing and talking to the guy anyway?

By the way, have you considered that you're being disrespectful to your bf and your relationship? You continue talking to someone who has an up-front agenda to win you over by any means possible, and one of those means is to ignore your wishes. Not to mention the junk pics. How do you think your trying to be friends with such a jerk honors what you have with your boyfriend?

3/9/2015 10:04:56 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

dixie_dancer
Kansas City, KS
26, joined Feb. 2013
online now!

not just ONE nude pic darling, you're talking multiples.

you accidentally see a phone conversation with a guy with MULTIPLE nude pics, and raunchy conversation, what WOULD you think?

wake up and smell the coffee.

while there's innocent until proven guilty, that's plenty of guilty proof, no matter what the circumstances really are

3/9/2015 10:07:11 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

beautifulfire08
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,535)
Antioch, TN
56, joined Aug. 2013
online now!

Why the hell would you want to be friends with a creep like that?

3/9/2015 10:08:32 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
21, joined Feb. 2015
online now!

Quote from sicktalk:

You can't be too nice all time sometimes you gotta put your foot down

3/9/2015 10:09:23 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

norwegianwood64
Over 2,000 Posts (3,981)
Huntsville, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

This is what happens to attention wh*res. I don't even give my phone # out until after 3 or 4 dates. If you want to flirt with guys and post your number on the bathroom walls, then you have to accept the consequences. Men are like dogs...if you feed them once, they will never leave you alone.

3/9/2015 10:10:42 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

dixie_dancer
Kansas City, KS
26, joined Feb. 2013
online now!

Quote from norwegianwood64:
This is what happens to attention wh*res. I don't even give my phone # out until after 3 or 4 dates. If you want to flirt with guys and post your number on the bathroom walls, then you have to accept the consequences. Men are like dogs...if you feed them once, they will never leave you alone.

cats are worse about that. feed them once, and they never leave you alone, they run rampant through your house, take over your bed, and purposely deposit loose kitty litter on your couch cushions

3/9/2015 10:11:23 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

lilod
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,141)
Rochelle, IL
48, joined Aug. 2012

Of course it's disrespectful.

The only open question is why you ever entertained the idea of being friends.

3/9/2015 10:11:44 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
mtrctylady
Canton, MI
67, joined Sep. 2013

Like the song from "Frozen" ....... "Let it go, let it go" I mean let his friendship go since he can't deal with the word friendship.

3/9/2015 10:19:48 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

sicktalk
Bakersfield, CA
25, joined Feb. 2015

Because I try to give everyone some level of respect.
But I hear what you guys are saying and thanks for the advice this friendship will be something that I will break off.

3/9/2015 10:20:13 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

OP, you need to make your own boundaries and respect them. You cannot expect that he should respect yours when you don't. You continue letting him break them in the hopes of what? I know you're young and still want to believe the best out of everyone and that if everyone just acts nice we can all get along and things will be good. But that's just now how it works.

3/9/2015 10:22:58 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
letitridegirl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Louisville, KY
38, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sicktalk:
Because I try to give everyone some level of respect.
But I hear what you guys are saying and thanks for the advice this friendship will be something that I will break off.

3/9/2015 10:24:38 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

stanleyzee
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,500)
Dayton, OH
30, joined Dec. 2012

Hello Ride

3/9/2015 10:25:46 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
letitridegirl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Louisville, KY
38, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from stanleyzee:
Hello Ride
Stan

3/9/2015 10:48:34 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,765)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from sicktalk:
A man who won't accept that you only want to be friends because you are already in a committed relationship but he will continue to try to pursue you by unnecessarily flirting with you, sending you pictures of his junk, bragging about his money, and other annoying things. In hopes that eventually you will leave the one you love to be with them,
And I feel like you're not respecting her boundaries as a friend. I also I feel like it is another way of forcing yourself on a woman when she had already made herself clear.
If you can't be friends with a woman you are attracted to its probably better to just move along.

When you allow a door to be cracked open even the slightest you can expect someone to try to walk in. Women for the most part know if a guy has some sort of interest in her and by continuing the friendship it's like your giving him an opening in his mind even if there is none.

3/9/2015 10:52:52 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

calthropstu
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,280)
Phoenix, AZ
35, joined Aug. 2012

I hate when women still associate with me even after I tell them I only want a romantic relationship with them. I tell them over and over I want to get into their pants, but they just keep trying to string me along.

3/9/2015 10:59:44 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,352)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

You're in a COMMITTED relationship? are you doing in here? While the other guy doesn't have the brains of a catepillar I think YOU are being TOTALLY disrespectful to the guy you're in a committed relationship with. If you were really so committed you wouldn't be trolling for guys in here. If the guy did this you'd say he was cheating and you'd dump him. He ought to do the same thing! He should dump your cheating butt and find a babe who can be faithful. You don't belong in here if you're committed.

The other moron? Block the fool. He has a junior high locker room mentality at best. He's no good for you.

3/9/2015 11:05:13 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
amusicluvr
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,810)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

OP - Give him a choice...remain whole, move on, and leave you alone...or be your 'friend', and get castrated. Kick him in the nads a few times, just to make the point that you are serious. Then pull out your Post Mortem Knife, and ask whether he'd like to leave, or stay.

3/9/2015 11:15:13 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

sicktalk
Bakersfield, CA
25, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from driver406:
You're in a COMMITTED relationship? are you doing in here? While the other guy doesn't have the brains of a catepillar I think YOU are being TOTALLY disrespectful to the guy you're in a committed relationship with. If you were really so committed you wouldn't be trolling for guys in here. If the guy did this you'd say he was cheating and you'd dump him. He ought to do the same thing! He should dump your cheating butt and find a babe who can be faithful. You don't belong in here if you're committed.

The other moron? Block the fool. He has a junior high locker room mentality at best. He's no good for you.

I did not meet him off of datehookup actually I just come on here to use the forums.

I met him in real life at a book club we first had a very delightful discussion about a book we both really liked and he added me on Facebook from there he asked me out.

3/9/2015 11:17:56 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
dan9787_3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,996)
Laval, QC
51, joined Jul. 2014

It is rather disrespectful.

You don't send mixed signals and he still flirts with you and shows pics of his junk?
Utterly disrespectful.

3/9/2015 11:19:51 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,812)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

That is very disrespectful and you should tell him the friendship s over and if he ever crosses the line again the head of his d*ck is gonna suffer the blinding fury of a can of mace. He'll get the message.

3/9/2015 11:25:35 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

Yes, he's being disrespectful but it's still on you because you have allowed it. After the first time of his crossing the boundaries and you not ending it, you gave him carte blanche. You did not respect your boundaries, you did not respect your relationship, so why should he?

You have to uphold your standards, and not just expect him to do it for you. Your boundaries, your rules, and you let him trod all over them. Not only that, but you continued to let him.

I understand why you did, because you don't want to be the bad guy, and you don't want to be mean, and you want to respect him, even if he's not respecting you, but all you're doing is being a doormat and not standing up for anything you believe in.

So go with your resolve to end the friendship with him. Because he is really not a friend.

3/9/2015 11:30:42 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
dan9787_3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,996)
Laval, QC
51, joined Jul. 2014

Maybe you're being too nice and he gets the impression he could ply you.
Being too nice, afraid to say no, put the foot down, etc makes you vulnerable to manipulators.

3/9/2015 11:33:53 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

falpeter
Sao Paulo
Brazil
26, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from sicktalk:

This isn't about respect. This isn't childish or anything else.

This is about how this man feels towards you. Enough to drive him mad, and only think about ya. DOn't consider the idea of being alone again,nor with another woman, just you!

If you don't get it, which means you already moved on, just don't act like an a**hole, because, everyone who has been in his shoes, knows exactly what i am talking about....

3/9/2015 11:46:35 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
im2thexy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,627)
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

Because you're being wishy washy op...with people like you're talking about you have to set firm boundaries and stick with them...also you have to let them know that there will be consequences to their actions and if they dont stop follow through with those consequences...if he has no respect for your boundaries..he has no respect for you...and i agree this isnt a frienship he's simply trying to fulfill an agenda....

If you want it to stop...you're simply gonna have to put an end to it...he'll only keep doing what you allow....

[Edited 3/9/2015 11:47:24 PM ]

3/10/2015 12:01:06 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

kartusch
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,589)
Logan, UT
40, joined May. 2014

Haha so he sends you a sick pic and you still talk to him cuz you give everyone some level of respect?

The fact you talk to someone who's done that is disrespectful to your boyfriend and yourself.

No way can you be friends with this person.

3/10/2015 12:09:08 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,801)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

This is why I don't go to book club meetings. Too many pervs. Tired of boob pics when I'm trying to discuss, and understand Shakespeare.

3/10/2015 12:14:22 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

Offcell
Seattle, WA
21, joined Feb. 2015
online now!

Quote from falpeter:
This isn't about respect. This isn't childish or anything else.

This is about how this man feels towards you. Enough to drive him mad, and only think about ya. DOn't consider the idea of being alone again,nor with another woman, just you!

If you don't get it, which means you already moved on, just don't act like an a**hole, because, everyone who has been in his shoes, knows exactly what i am talking about....

Great but an important thing in a relationship is respect if he can't respect her and fails to understand her feelings apparently he doesn't really care enough about her.. If he really actually did he would just want to see her happy in that case wouldn't do something that would upset her so I think that this is not a relevant excuse.

3/10/2015 12:16:38 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

markjetson
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,034)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

So in other words-his "junk" wasn't big enough and his wallet wasn't fat enough, I mean you ought to k,now, since you've obviously "checked them out."

3/10/2015 4:08:08 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

norwegianwood64
Over 2,000 Posts (3,981)
Huntsville, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from dixie_dancer:
cats are worse about that. feed them once, and they never leave you alone, they run rampant through your house, take over your bed, and purposely deposit loose kitty litter on your couch cushions

It looks like you fed your cat more than once...garfield is jealous.

3/10/2015 4:23:55 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,999)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from sicktalk:

Did you actually experience this or are?

or is this just a hypothetical situation?

Of course its disrespectable.....that's why its a silly question....its like asking people is they would drink gasoline.

as far as the moving along part....yes in part...but as the girlfriend....you or she is wrong accepting dic pics, and all the other stuff .

when your in a relation and someone even starts this stuff....its up to you to stop it before it ever got that far.

I have to ask this....why are you saying he should move along.....when its up to the person in the relation to put a stop to this, once they see what's going on

what? your going to let it continue, because you think its up to him to move along.?

you accepted all this flirting and c*ck shots....with that you technically cheated on your boyfriend.

Those things should be reserved for the boyfriend to do with you, not someone else to do.

So you disrespected your boyfriend by letting it go this far.

3/10/2015 4:27:39 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Let me put this another way.

If I found out my girlfriend let some guy wanting to ruin us....get to the point of accepting c*ck shots and all this other stuff you said.

I'd move on from her.

If I'm in a relation and some woman even started to do this....I'd nip it in the bud, way before it got to the point you described.

he was wrong to try and break you up and doing all that.

you were wrong for ever letting it get that far.

3/10/2015 4:32:00 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from sicktalk:
I would be upset but I would be more upset on how he reacted towards it.
That even if she was being sleezy and decided to send him nude pic.. he would still be faithful.

you missed the whole point of what she was saying.

you disrespected your boyfriend by letting it get to that point....period.

I don't think you can be trusted if you let guys do that.

what? a few drinks letting men go that far.?

who knows what might happen next.

3/10/2015 4:33:52 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

boyinneed
Over 1,000 Posts (1,831)
Miami, FL
50, joined Aug. 2011

No...Just another male on DHU...
Trying to get laid...

3/10/2015 4:44:52 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

txrose64
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,592)
Pearland, TX
51, joined Jan. 2013

just adding out of respect for your significant other you should drop communication with this guy and block his cell number (it'd take one dik pik or breaking a boundary with me and hellllooo goodbye blocked)

but some mistake kindness for weakness has been my experience.

he's NOT a friend he's a romantic interest..so why keep him around?

pretty much you have to look at what about yourself tolerates that and actually encourages it by letting it go on.

good luck gal

3/10/2015 6:34:01 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

ol39er
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,329)
Cicero, IL
43, joined Jul. 2011
online now!

Avoid him like the plague. He's bad news.

3/10/2015 6:35:28 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

^^^^^^^we don't know if this happened to her.

So far her grand total of two threads appear to have been hypotheticals.

[Edited 3/10/2015 6:36:00 AM ]

3/10/2015 6:46:38 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

In fact from what I've seen from the op so far...is reaching into a forum...farther than she has gone, considering how long she has been here.

we may just have another Pot Stirer on hand here.

as if we need another one.

3/10/2015 6:49:59 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

kawkasian
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,895)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from sicktalk:

I think it's very respectful behavior, I find your reaction to an innocent junk pic more than rude though OP.

3/10/2015 7:43:46 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

plantkeeper
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,325)
Alexandria, VA
51, joined Apr. 2011

Men love what they can't have, he'll never give up....until he gets what he wants or the restraining order.....

3/10/2015 7:46:31 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

plantkeeper
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,325)
Alexandria, VA
51, joined Apr. 2011

If it were me, I'd use this situation to my advantage, but that's just me... When I got finished with him, he would clearly understand no means no.....

3/10/2015 7:46:58 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

kawkasian
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,895)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

It's best just to submit OP and get it over with.

3/10/2015 8:15:28 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Yeah....sounds like me if she let it go this far...might as well take the plunge...lol

3/10/2015 7:14:27 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

notdeadyet60
Dixon, IL
54, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from sicktalk:

Ok so dump him already right? What's the problem?

3/10/2015 7:48:35 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

ladiebugg55
Over 2,000 Posts (2,673)
Redding, CA
59, joined Jun. 2012

I'd end the friendship based on his disrespect towards you and your relationship..he sounds like the type that would kick you to the curb once he has you..some people that come on strong and don't take "no" for an answer like the chase but once the chase is over, he's on to the next..

3/10/2015 7:57:40 PM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  
gavinnall
Bear Creek, NC
31, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from sicktalk:

You piss me off,,,,,you think you should stop talking to him while you are with somebody,,,,yeah dumb a** you are the one leading him on by keeping in touch,,,,stupid f**king b*tches,,,,y'all are so ignorant an its f**king annoying

3/17/2015 5:53:22 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

mr_imperfect
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,348)
Philadelphia, PA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from sicktalk:

Exactly . Kick his a** to the curb. A true friend would respect you and not try to flirt with you and push for more than you are willing to give.

I believe to strongly in Karma to try what your so called friend is. Lets say for arguments sake I was a lot younger and much better looking and was somehow able to get you to leave your man (I'm not saying I could this is just a what if) who is to say that if you allowed me to steal you away from your man that someday some other douche wouldn't come along and steal you from me.

This is exactly why I avoid married or otherwise involved women at all costs. I'm not one of those a**holes who live by the Beyonce song credo if you liked it you should of put a ring on it.

3/17/2015 6:04:36 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

I'm not sure if the op experienced this.

if you view all her threads...its like she is listing every possible bad situation you can run into with non legit men.

this is the 6th in a row.

My advice?

have a more positive attitude in life, don't look for all the bad things.

[Edited 3/17/2015 6:05:06 AM ]

3/17/2015 6:08:43 AM Do you believe that this is rather disrespectful  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

And I think after 6 threads like this....you should be more respectful of others.

not all men are like you listed in these 6 threads.

so your disrespecting those who are legit.

and disrespecting the forums by putting up hypotheticals and people taking them as if they really happened to you or recently.

[Edited 3/17/2015 6:09:09 AM ]