Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites that actually work for free

A high top quality woman requires care of her health and hygiene but isn t crazy and if she suffers from mental wellness problems need to manage them through therapy or medication. best dating sites birmingham I wasn t actually a camera junkie, and had pretty couple of pics of myself where I looked my very best in a great social setting. Use apps according to your companion preferences, Hallam says. speed dating adelaide over 45 No pictures, music,videos, fonts, colours and so forth just chatting.

www megapersonals

I am desperate to tell him how I feel, but too scared! He texts me a lot, and has just joined a weekly class that I go to. online dating fort mcmurray He laughed and mentioned, Well obviously yeah! Ever considering the fact that then, we ve been going out for two months, and I really really feel like it s the start of one thing super magical. Just after about seven weeks of speaking, Jon had to decide whether or not he wanted to keep in Canada or transfer back to England. gospel speed dating Getting to choose one particular is undoubtedly not an effortless task, but will tell you a lot about their preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/12/2015 7:35:58 PM Is is worth to have  

ms_holland
Over 1,000 Posts (1,561)
Danville, AL
51, joined Mar. 2014

women's lib?

Would we as a society be better off with it or without it?

How does it affect people in a relationship?

Thoughts on this please?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/12/2015 7:49:37 PM Is is worth to have  

dixie_dancer
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,922)
Kansas City, KS
26, joined Feb. 2013
online now!

Some people will have a harder time accepting a partner as an equal and others will not.

3/12/2015 7:53:23 PM Is is worth to have  

ms_holland
Over 1,000 Posts (1,561)
Danville, AL
51, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from dixie_dancer:
Some people will have a harder time accepting a partner as an equal and others will not.

Why would that be so difficult do you think @Dixie? We are all equal. No brainer there, at least for people of intelligence.

3/12/2015 8:41:19 PM Is is worth to have  

natureboy52
Falkville, AL
58, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from ms_holland:
Why would that be so difficult do you think @Dixie? We are all equal. No brainer there, at least for people of intelligence.
I beg to differ. We are not created equal, and are not meant to be. We all have a different purpose to fulfill in the overall picture. We have just been programmed to believe being ourselves is wrong.

3/12/2015 8:44:21 PM Is is worth to have  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,229)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

Women's lib was about equality, but today's woman wants superiority and completely killing all men. Who needs it? You know what I think of man hating radical feminists.

3/12/2015 8:49:51 PM Is is worth to have  

stay_cee
Victorville, CA
37, joined May. 2014

The only real oppression is your own stupidity and poor choices. If you chose a messed up one sided relationship its you not your mate.

3/12/2015 9:08:40 PM Is is worth to have  

ohdannyboy59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,380)
Arlington, TX
55, joined Sep. 2012
online now!

The movement has gone far beyond extreme. That's the problem with a lot of things in the world today.

3/12/2015 9:11:14 PM Is is worth to have  

natureboy52
Falkville, AL
58, joined Oct. 2008

Well to start with, anyone who oppresses themselves is stupid to begin with, so naturally their choices are going to follow suit. But what would happen to a rabbit if it thought it was a beaver and tried to build a damn.

3/12/2015 9:31:04 PM Is is worth to have  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,823)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Are we talking about anatomy

3/12/2015 9:48:12 PM Is is worth to have  

natureboy52
Falkville, AL
58, joined Oct. 2008

The subject was women's liberation. Good or bad, generally speaking. As for myself, if a woman is doing the same job I am, and doing it as well, she should be paid the same. That being said, with everybody trying to be equals is what has most things messed up. It's our differences that make us who we are, and the diversity is what makes things work the way it was meant to.

3/12/2015 9:48:32 PM Is is worth to have  

ms_holland
Over 1,000 Posts (1,561)
Danville, AL
51, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from pickygirl72:
Are we talking about anatomy

@Picky.

@Nature, I think perhaps some clarification is needed. We are all equal in that we are all human beings and should be treated with dignity and respect and yes equal pay for the same job, etc.

We do however, all have different abilities and talents. I cannot draw well or do math well as some people. That does not make me unequal to them. It just means that I have talents in other areas.

[Edited 3/12/2015 9:51:36 PM ]

3/12/2015 10:05:33 PM Is is worth to have  

natureboy52
Falkville, AL
58, joined Oct. 2008

To get into specifics would take a while, but what I'm saying in basic terms is. Take the talents we have as individuals and build on that, instead of constantly trying to make others conform to our way of thinking. The problem is when we try to get others to see it our way, they are doing the same thing, and nothing gets done.

3/12/2015 10:11:21 PM Is is worth to have  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,694)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Are you speaking of libido?

3/12/2015 10:11:46 PM Is is worth to have  

ms_holland
Over 1,000 Posts (1,561)
Danville, AL
51, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from natureboy52:
To get into specifics would take a while, but what I'm saying in basic terms is. Take the talents we have as individuals and build on that, instead of constantly trying to make others conform to our way of thinking. The problem is when we try to get others to see it our way, they are doing the same thing, and nothing gets done.

I would agree with you. We should have some flexibility. I don't think that there are two people that are going to agree on everything all the time.

A thought here, think of what it would be like in a relationship where there is no flexibility in seeing the other person's point of view. that relationship is doomed to fail.

This would be a classic example where the relationship is not equal. You have a partner with the attitude that it is, "Either their way or no way at all." Add to that they do not see your opinion as having any value.

Really @Twining!

[Edited 3/12/2015 10:12:38 PM ]

3/12/2015 10:13:37 PM Is is worth to have  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,694)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Or liberty?

3/12/2015 10:21:14 PM Is is worth to have  

natureboy52
Falkville, AL
58, joined Oct. 2008

Now I might be interpreting this the wrong way, but it sounds like in this relationship there is more fighting about something than talking about it. If it's the "my way, or the hiway" thing, like washington, nothing will get accomplished. The first thing you have to do is find a point you agree on and work from there.

3/13/2015 12:09:37 AM Is is worth to have  

manniblelector
Over 1,000 Posts (1,894)
Vancouver, WA
36, joined Apr. 2013
online now!

I don't believe a women should be payed the same as a man in construction, but the same in accounting, maybe better depending on who gets more done.
No, society is doing just fine the way it is, if women aren't happy with their pay, get a new job, or join a union.
"In a relationship"? Women are free to be in one or not, whether or not the decision to stay at home, and raise a child is a decision to be made by both party's. Although the man should have the final say. Last thing a relationship needs is two bosses.

3/13/2015 12:19:19 AM Is is worth to have  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,300)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from ms_holland:

I consider myself somewhat intelligent. .

Perhaps that is me tooting my own horn..

But honestly..

Men and women are not born equal.

And not much about man and woman is the same..

There can be such a thing as equal treatment..

[Edited 3/13/2015 12:20:25 AM ]

3/13/2015 12:24:19 AM Is is worth to have  
numbersor_only
Austin, TX
55, joined Nov. 2014

For men and women to be equal they would have to be the same. As it happens, men and women are not the same. In such cases when two types are different, they are left to be better than each other as best they can.

3/13/2015 5:49:35 AM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Nothing is percect, never was and never will be. But this is TRUE and FACTUAL.......

Before womans lib, when men were still in charge of the household.....
1. Families were tighter and had more meaning.

2. Families had much more direction and rules to live by.

3. Teenage pregnancy wasn't off the hook bcuz men took better care of their daughters BY NOT allowing them to rely on "feelings"

4. Families weren't dept like they are bcuz men controlled the spending, set allowances even for himself and saved money to buy outright instead of charging.

5. Kids weren't all off the hook and running wild like they are nowadays.

6. There were fewer kids dropping out, grade point averages were higher bcuz men held their kids to a higher standard of excellence.

7. Kids knew wether they were boys or girls growing up. No sexual confusion.

8. There was a lot more God in the homes, in schools and an across the board standard of "Right and Wrong"

9. It wasn't as much sickness and childhood obesity.

10. Relatio n ships and marriages lasted longer and had more meaning.

But ever since women had their hands in it, wanting to wear the pants, trying to take on the mans responsibilities.... ALL THAT HAS CHANGED FOR THE WORST. No one can argue that.

3/13/2015 5:59:22 AM Is is worth to have  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,593)
Enid, OK
55, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from ms_holland:
women's lib?

Thoughts on this please?

For good or bad "Woman's Liberation" is here, and there is no turning back.

3/13/2015 6:51:46 AM Is is worth to have  
mrhankchinaski
Over 1,000 Posts (1,657)
Aurora, CO
53, joined Aug. 2014

Women have to get used to their new man given rights privileges and freedoms.

3/13/2015 6:54:50 AM Is is worth to have  

oppsiidazi
Orr, MN
45, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from ms_holland:
women's lib?

Thoughts on this please?

Some things I would like equality and other things - I don't think women will ever
be equal to men, in doing.

If there were/is a happy balance between the two, I'm there.

3/13/2015 8:32:31 AM Is is worth to have  

dixie_dancer
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,922)
Kansas City, KS
26, joined Feb. 2013
online now!

Viewing someone 'as an equal' is different than 'being equal'

3/13/2015 8:51:50 AM Is is worth to have  
idliketotalk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,106)
Punxsutawney, PA
52, joined Oct. 2013

As far as voting goes, men and women are equal. And yes, I think that is fair.

I think women should be required to register for the draft just as men are.

Equal pay for equal work does not even apply to men. Just because you might have the same job as another person doesn't mean you should be paid the same or that you will, regardless of what sex you are. One person may perform better in the job than another, or have more education or may be better looking, or be more fun or is related to the boss. There can be many factors involved.

I think that in a relationship the only thing that matters is how the people in the relationship feel about it, not what others outside of the relationship feel about.

3/13/2015 10:23:16 AM Is is worth to have  
mrhankchinaski
Over 1,000 Posts (1,657)
Aurora, CO
53, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from idliketotalk:
As far as voting goes, men and women are equal. And yes, I think that is fair.

I think women should be required to register for the draft just as men are.

Equal pay for equal work does not even apply to men. Just because you might have the same job as another person doesn't mean you should be paid the same or that you will, regardless of what sex you are. One person may perform better in the job than another, or have more education or may be better looking, or be more fun or is related to the boss. There can be many factors involved.

I think that in a relationship the only thing that matters is how the people in the relationship feel about it, not what others outside of the relationship feel about.

Women were given the right to vote by a Congress of men.

All of women's rights were given by men.

[Edited 3/13/2015 10:24:18 AM ]

3/13/2015 5:00:21 PM Is is worth to have  

ms_holland
Over 1,000 Posts (1,561)
Danville, AL
51, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from naturebiy:
I consider myself somewhat intelligent. .

Perhaps that is me tooting my own horn..

But honestly..

Men and women are not born equal.

And not much about man and woman is the same..

There can be such a thing as equal treatment..

One could look at it in a different way though. We are made equal together by balancing each other out.

@Dr, I agree with some of what said. When you have a relationship where two people are competing against each other to be, "top dog", it will never work.

3/13/2015 6:20:19 PM Is is worth to have  

soulflight
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,186)
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
Nothing is percect, never was and never will be. But this is TRUE and FACTUAL.......

Before womans lib, when men were still in charge of the household....

people tended to not travel far from home, tended to settle near where they were born which gave the illusion of tight-knit families.

no, they had less direction, only one direction in fact and it led to just as many messed up families as we have now but now we talk about it openly AND if anything, we have more rules to live by now

3. Teenage pregnancy wasn't off the hook bcuz men took better care of their daughters BY NOT allowing them to rely on "feelings"
by the numbers teen pregnancy is way down to say nothing of the number of mysterious 'brothers/sisters' that would show up back in the day. again, it always existed just wasn't discussed openly

4. Families weren't dept like they are bcuz men controlled the spending, set allowances even for himself and saved money to buy outright instead of charging.

...interesting...tell me, who was in charge during the depression?

Sure they were, it's just their options for getting in trouble were relative to the times. you can always tell when someone is becoming obsolete and out of touch, they start ranting about "those damn kids"

6. There were fewer kids dropping out, grade point averages were higher bcuz men held their kids to a higher standard of excellence.
even if we wanted to give men credit for all that, we would equally then need to give them credit for 'letting' women get out of control

nope again. they just kept their mouths shut

8. There was a lot more God in the homes, in schools and an across the board standard of "Right and Wrong"
God is in your heart, so I've been told

no, just a higher infant mortality rate and shorter lifespan overall

not having options to leave doesn't mean they were happy to be there or that it was for the best

But ever since women had their hands in it, wanting to wear the pants, trying to take on the mans responsibilities.... ALL THAT HAS CHANGED FOR THE WORST. No one can argue that.

I'm not saying the womens movement didn't impact these things but you are a narrow minded fool if you think it was the cause or root of those things.

to say that is like saying that women have so much power over men that your past control was simply a facade. you give us far too much credit and absolve men of ANY responsibility.

3/13/2015 6:47:55 PM Is is worth to have  

ladybugruth58
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,932)
Patton, PA
56, joined Feb. 2014

I would rather have what womens lib fought for than to live like the middle eastern women have to.... however, inequality of pay still exists.... male rn's, which was a stereotypical womans job, get paid more and advance faster than the female rn's who trained them....

3/13/2015 7:10:40 PM Is is worth to have  

ms_holland
Over 1,000 Posts (1,561)
Danville, AL
51, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from ladybugruth58:
I would rather have what womens lib fought for than to live like the middle eastern women have to.... however, inequality of pay still exists.... male rn's, which was a stereotypical womans job, get paid more and advance faster than the female rn's who trained them....

There still is the, "good ole boy club", going on even in the work force. Men just hide it, or try to.

3/13/2015 10:20:50 PM Is is worth to have  

soundzgood
Long Beach, CA
47, joined Feb. 2014

Women deserve to be recognized just as much as men do & they should have the same rights

and it is an injustice to oppress them...especially based on being intimidated. It has

always been my observation that even the most competent ladies have a natural way of

believing that the man is kind of the authority in an unspoken way, in other words, they

are not a natural "boss" , but more of an ideal counterpart. Kind of like a surgeon with

a top shelf emergency ward RN. If that makes sense. Being THEE captain has never seemed

to be the woman's IDEAL.

What is kind of disheartening is the degree of pardon me, PERVERSITY that has managed

to surface as women became more liberated & it is debauchery separate from women being

liberated. Having hostility over women's rights is ANCIENT and trivial ......I am not

kidding, pretty soon we'll all be hearing talk like this,..."Oh LOOK !!! isn't that neat

awwww, that is a photo of back when they used to marry the opposite sex....LOOK.

They even used to write this "POETRY STUFF" to each other...Awwwwwwww BUT, no use

crying about spilled milk, AND DON'T call a cross-dresser a Tranny, there is a BIG

difference between a transgender & a transtesticle...don't go lumping them all together.

And another thing......DON'T assume that all she/males felch or fishbowl the same,..

there are distinct styles......so DON'T be a spaz about it. Did I tell you that "Curtis"

is "chelsea" on the weekdays & from friday till sunday he's "Curtis"....and he DOES

NOT let his do 'lick peanut butter off of his balls. ...Whoever told you that is

no doubt some HETERO NERD....Geeze."

So as we see......women having equal rights is the least of our worries.

3/13/2015 10:30:12 PM Is is worth to have  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,229)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

YOU women always had to have YOUR way because it's all about YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU and YOU had to have YOUR way and YOU got what YOU said YOU wanted at the time so why aren't YOU happy?

Womens lib has been infinitely more trouble than it is worth. Women are just a bunch of man hating feminists now, but you sure run to the guys when YOUR stupidity gets YOU into trouble.

3/14/2015 12:16:38 AM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Men don't LIKE all of the responsibilities they have just like women don't like all of theirs.

But men bit€h about it to women like its yjeir fault we have to do it. We pay the bills and bring food home REGARDLESS of how we feel.

Women will bit€h about having to cook and clean to men like its some intricate plot BY MEN to enslave, beat and belittle them. Women get mad and refuse sex. Men don't get mad nd turn the power off.

3/14/2015 12:23:57 AM Is is worth to have  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,738)
Durand, WI
49, joined Nov. 2014

Again...I don't have these problems. I fought for my freedoms. And I worked my a** off for the simple life I have now.

3/14/2015 12:29:45 AM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from soulflight:
I'm not saying the womens movement didn't impact these things but you are a narrow minded fool if you think it was the cause or root of those things.

to say that is like saying that women have so much power over men that your past control was simply a facade. you give us far too much credit and absolve men of ANY responsibility.

Cmon soul, this isn't a mind game. The control women have over men was not something women psychologically took from men bcuz they are mentally superior. I never said that you can't twist it into that either.

The power women have over men have been manipulated through the courts and law. This is why women are FAVORED in the court rooms against men. What a woman can't physically from a man she takes lawfully using cops with guns who can lock men up or shoot them.

So don't play the mind manipulation game with me by acting like NOTHING I'm saying is real or valid. Like I'm making it all up, its all in my head.

3/14/2015 12:39:46 AM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ladybugruth58:
I would rather have what womens lib fought for than to live like the middle eastern women have to....

See Mid Eastern women accept there roles bcuz they put their families before their own selfish wants and likes. They see the long term benefits of a family NOT divided.

American women say, "F**k my kids, F**k their futures, F**k my family, F**k it all. I wanna spend til we're broke and man being in control of how much I spend interferes with that"

"So I'm gonna fight his ass, fu€king up my kids, my family and whatever else to have it my way!"

Thats the American way. Right ladies?

3/14/2015 12:47:47 AM Is is worth to have  

soulflight
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

Cmon soul, this isn't a mind game. The control women have over men was not something women psychologically took from men bcuz they are mentally superior. I never said that you can't twist it into that either.

The power women have over men have been manipulated through the courts and law. This is why women are FAVORED in the court rooms against men. What a woman can't physically from a man she takes lawfully using cops with guns who can lock men up or shoot them.

So don't play the mind manipulation game with me by acting like NOTHING I'm saying is real or valid. Like I'm making it all up, its all in my head.

I don't play games and your take on life is most definitely in your head. I said my piece. I didn't expect you to hear it, let alone acknowledge it and I was correct.

[Edited 3/14/2015 12:48:44 AM ]

3/14/2015 12:54:19 AM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ms_holland:
There still is the, "good ole boy club", going on even in the work force. Men just hide it, or try to.

See this is all a part of the conspiracy women think men have against them, its bullshit baby. Men don't have a secret society put together for the soul purpose to attack and undermine women.

As men well feel no different than women in this regard..... women don't want men coming in the ladies room. They wanna be able to use it and TALK "ladies talk" without a mans input or interference.

Men want the same thing......

To be able to use and talk in the mens room WITHOUT a womans input or interference.

Problem is....

When women see men doing this they wanna BARGE IN. They want to force their input. Take away his privacy then ATTACK HIS MANHOOD when he complains about them being in there.

3/14/2015 1:06:41 AM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

But men bit€h about it to women like its yjeir fault we have to do it. We pay the bills and bring food home REGARDLESS of how we feel.

Sorry.... I meant to say,

"But men don't bit€h about it to women like its their fault we have to do it."

After rereading I had to correct it.

3/14/2015 1:16:48 AM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from soulflight:
I don't play games and your take on life is most definitely in your head. I said my piece. I didn't expect you to hear it, let alone acknowledge it and I was correct.

So when I say, "A woman can slap a man and him slapping her back is against the law" thats all in my head?

If a man and woman who have kids split up and 98.9% of the time custody is AUTOMATICALLY awarded to the woman, thats all in my head too?

I suppose, if a woman cheats on her husband and have a child by the other man, her husband is forced to take care of the other mans child, is in my head too?

I'm imagining all that bcuz NONE of that is true right soul?

3/14/2015 6:49:20 AM Is is worth to have  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,763)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

I think all things connected to civil rights in principle were all great things.

I think the problem is with all of these things.

it just went too far.

Its one thing to have the same rights and to have earned them.

Its another to want this, but end up getting more right than others and then to have some abuse those rights.

3/14/2015 7:26:41 AM Is is worth to have  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009

Women's Liberation is a made up label. It wasn't decided upon by The Great Mother Of All Women's Liberators. It was gradually coined, and then adopted inaccurately, by the people talking about the massive time of change we were going through long ago.

Once someone made up the label, there was no one in authority who could enforce that it was accurately applied ONLY to the original goals of those who started the movement, and since News people (like everyone else) tend to be sloppy and in a hurry, it got slapped on to absolutely anything that involved a female doing something and blaming men in general.

In turn, again because of how sloppy, and sometimes how sneaky and underhanded people can be, Women's Liberation gets blamed for all sorts of things that have nothing to do with it, or are even the opposite of it.

Finally, there are always people sneaking around and using the misunderstandings the general public comes to have, for their own personal advantage, there are plenty of people who will encourage you to think that by opposing, or supporting something like Women's Liberation, that you are actually working to prevent or accomplish something else entirely that is important to you.

3/14/2015 7:33:54 AM Is is worth to have  
idliketotalk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,106)
Punxsutawney, PA
52, joined Oct. 2013

I have never worked around a lot of women. But I have been told by several women that working with a bunch of women is a pain in the ass. B*tching and back stabbing and all sorts of drama.

It's interesting to me how so many gals tell me they prefer to work with and hang out with guys rather than other gals.

I just thought I'd throw that out there.

3/14/2015 8:18:16 AM Is is worth to have  

soulflight
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

So when I say, "A woman can slap a man and him slapping her back is against the law" thats all in my head?

If a man and woman who have kids split up and 98.9% of the time custody is AUTOMATICALLY awarded to the woman, thats all in my head too?

I suppose, if a woman cheats on her husband and have a child by the other man, her husband is forced to take care of the other mans child, is in my head too?

I'm imagining all that bcuz NONE of that is true right soul?

You know what..you argue like a child..LOL.. focus man!.

You offered a list of ten things YOU blame on "womes lib" and I commented on each one. Each point could have been a single silly thread. I'm not sure which would be worse, all of them in one thread or a bunch of threads.

Anyway, you have not a commented on any of it.....coming from a man who can ramble disjointedly for paragraphs, I find that amusing.

[Edited 3/14/2015 8:19:20 AM ]

3/14/2015 8:29:03 AM Is is worth to have  

lady0343
Duluth, GA
59, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from natureboy52:
The subject was women's liberation. Good or bad, generally speaking. As for myself, if a woman is doing the same job I am, and doing it as well, she should be paid the same. That being said, with everybody trying to be equals is what has most things messed up. It's our differences that make us who we are, and the diversity is what makes things work the way it was meant to.

Well said

3/14/2015 8:29:16 AM Is is worth to have  

Gardenguy68
Wake Forest, NC
59, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from ms_holland:
women's lib?

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Looking around for men's lib..................................................

3/14/2015 8:43:52 AM Is is worth to have  

soulflight
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

Equal does not mean being the same.

As someone said earlier..a distinction needs to be made between "being equal" and "equal treatment".

3/14/2015 8:53:35 AM Is is worth to have  

Gardenguy68
Wake Forest, NC
59, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from soulflight:
Equal does not mean being the same.

As someone said earlier..a distinction needs to be made between "being equal" and "equal treatment".

I use Equal and Half and Half at the same time....

I give them both 'equal treatment'...

3/14/2015 10:53:55 PM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from idliketotalk:
I have never worked around a lot of women. But I have been told by several women that working with a bunch of women is a pain in the ass. B*tching and back stabbing and all sorts of drama.

It's interesting to me how so many gals tell me they prefer to work with and hang out with guys rather than other gals.

I just thought I'd throw that out there.

I've heard the same thing and it totally supprts something I've said for yrs.

Women, unlike men, hate rules. They see rules as some sort of slavery bcuz they're incapable of understanding "Rule are put in place to preserve order"

They worship their feelings bcuz it allows them to erase the line between right and wrong. So when you put a bunch of woman together they turn their God on each other. Thinking it gives them piwer over the other and thats when the battles begin.

3/14/2015 10:57:33 PM Is is worth to have  

spaceface79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,734)
Des Moines, IA
35, joined Mar. 2014

No. We just think differently.

3/14/2015 11:08:45 PM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from soulflight:
You know what..you argue like a child..LOL.. focus man!.

You offered a list of ten things YOU blame on "womes lib" and I commented on each one. Each point could have been a single silly thread. I'm not sure which would be worse, all of them in one thread or a bunch of threads.

Anyway, you have not a commented on any of it.....coming from a man who can ramble disjointedly for paragraphs, I find that amusing.

You responded, yes, while side stepping my question. You've been following all around the forum just DISAGREEING with anything I say. Like you're trying test your mentally combative, psychologically cunning, arguementive strategies against me bcuz I seem like a worthy opponent.

Like you'll get some kinda sense of victory if you can DEFEAT ME! And by throwing the "child" thing in there you figured would insult me JUST ENOUGH to row me up to give you this BATTLE you are so desperately seeking.

Not....

3/14/2015 11:13:50 PM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

@ soul:

So if you continue to give me combat instead of discussion there is no glory in your sacrafice. You will find yourself BATTLING with yourself.

3/15/2015 1:59:56 AM Is is worth to have  
lucky_1million
Pewaukee, WI
48, joined Jun. 2013

It's not a bad thing.

It just gives us other options.

In the old days birth control wasn't as available as it is now.

If someone got pregnant, people got married.

If a man didn't want to get married... well... there was the so-called "shot-gun" wedding.

People stayed married out of GUILT and social pressure...because everybody knew about some poor widow or some fatherless child and they felt really sorry for these people because women and children in THIS situation were subjected to dire poverty.

For me...

I am glad that I didn't have to have my parents or my husband co-sign for a loan so that I could buy a car or the condo that I own. I have a retirement fund with investments I chose. Being able to take care of myself adds to my personal happiness and well-being. I have a choice. Sometimes I will cook a nice meal for my boyfriend at home. Sometimes I might invite him out to a baseball or hockey game. I don't wait for him to initiate everything... or pay for everything.

And... I am glad that I don't have to beg or manipulate some man into taking care of me.

3/15/2015 2:09:44 AM Is is worth to have  

l380
Over 2,000 Posts (2,888)
Alabaster, AL
42, joined Sep. 2014

Before womans lib, when men were still in charge of the household.....

100% correct.

3/15/2015 5:37:27 AM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lucky_1million:
It's not a bad thing.

It just gives us other options.

In the old days birth control wasn't as available as it is now.

If someone got pregnant, people got married.

If a man didn't want to get married... well... there was the so-called "shot-gun" wedding.

People stayed married out of GUILT and social pressure...because everybody knew about some poor widow or some fatherless child and they felt really sorry for these people because women and children in THIS situation were subjected to dire poverty.

For me...

I am glad that I didn't have to have my parents or my husband co-sign for a loan so that I could buy a car or the condo that I own. I have a retirement fund with investments I chose. Being able to take care of myself adds to my personal happiness and well-being. I have a choice. Sometimes I will cook a nice meal for my boyfriend at home. Sometimes I might invite him out to a baseball or hockey game. I don't wait for him to initiate everything... or pay for everything.

And... I am glad that I don't have to beg or manipulate some man into taking care of me.

This is a perfect example of how women brainwashed each other and themselves into thinking their role is so negative. Hence womans lib.

You took everything good, loving and honest out of marraiges back in the day and replaced it with "DO or FU€KING DIE" circumstances.

Ppl DID NOT have to get married to avoid dying in the streets like hungry dogs, thats bullshit.

Their were many who didn't want marraige or kids, men and women both. They got jobs, stayed with family, sometimes together and lived how they choose.

So don't make marraiges out to be their only option beside death bcuz it wasn't. That shotgun wedding stuff was a southern thing. And it waz to force MEN to own up when they got a woman pregnant. It wasn't to force women to do shit.

3/15/2015 5:46:44 AM Is is worth to have  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from l380:
100% correct.

Thank you love. Maybe you can
share your thought with Soul.