Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

quick hookups in my area

Dont want to push all the dates in the quickest time attainable. delaware hookups Overall, this is surely a single that is ideal suited to persons who are searching for relationships rather than quick term flings, but you ll have to spend for a subscription to access the very best features. You can enlist the assist of a waiter or bartender to aid you create a distraction, call the police, or get a protected ride household. korean hook up app When you sign up for the app, you select what you happen to be looking for just to chat, casual dates, a significant connection or stay open minded.

local sex hookups

Quarantine Bae matches people today based on their preferences listed in the sign up kind and sets them up half hour lengthy blind Zoom dates. hemet ca dating Don t get too intimate and hold the conversation light. When you sign up, you will go by means of a thorough questionnaire that evaluates your personality according to the Five Issue character test. delete my blendr account To start out viewing messages, choose the forum that you want to go to from the choice beneath.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/13/2015 10:08:20 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Abortion Facts about Black American Women:

On Blackgenocide.org;

1,876 Black babies are aborted EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Black Woman + Abortion + Abortion Clinics = Liberal Paradise for Black American Women.

Think on that as I walk you to the next phenomenon....

STDS and HIV rates;

Per CDC.gov....

"Most new HIV infections among African American women (87%; 5,300) are attributed to heterosexual contact."

That's 20 times the rate of White Women and 5 times the rate of Hispanic Women.

And then to top it off, they call themselves leaving the Black Race to go be with White Men as if we are responsible for what is clearly their own demise.

And when you show them how you are fighting White Men, they are fighting back at you and using the law to throttle you, too.

They use Big Government for welfare to put Black Men out of their child' life....thus the popular saying by them:

'I don't need a Man.'

Because they got the Big Government taking care of them. And though that is a benefit of White Supremacy, how can we fault Big Government when Black American Women consciously make the decision to use Big Government and denied Black Men their Manhood to be a Man for their family?

I can go on and on breaking down these things. Facts don't lie, man.

It broke my heart to see these facts about our own sistas.

And you think we should be fighting the White Man when our sisters been fighting against us, taking away our numbers (abortions) and killing us with diseases (HI V) and now, bashing us in favor of non-Black Men???

How do you rationalize your position???

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialethnic/aa/facts/

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/13/2015 10:10:34 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
artokol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,676)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

I'll get the beer Bro...be down in a few.

3/13/2015 10:10:39 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,229)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

Who's Hiram?

3/13/2015 10:18:00 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from artokol:
I'll get the beer Bro...be down in a few.

........take your time, bro. I got this.

3/13/2015 10:22:12 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
artokol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,676)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from be_great:
........take your time, bro. I got this.

I know man...you cut my work load by 50%+. Lol.

3/13/2015 10:39:07 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,456)
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Thats some sad shit.....I am going to have to check those facts for myself.

3/13/2015 11:01:11 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

b2cold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,421)
Bark River, MI
22, joined Mar. 2014

3/13/2015 11:23:04 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,222)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013
online now!

......................the thing about it is black women are not making those babies by themselves ........n if black women are`sexually active they are sharing their stds n hiv with somebody other than themselves ......so this means somebody is lying

3/13/2015 11:47:23 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,764)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from be_great:
Abortion Facts about Black American Women:

On Blackgenocide.org;

1,876 Black babies are aborted EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Black Woman + Abortion + Abortion Clinics = Liberal Paradise for Black American Women.

Think on that as I walk you to the next phenomenon....

STDS and HIV rates;

Per CDC.gov....

"Most new HIV infections among African American women (87%; 5,300) are attributed to heterosexual contact."

And then to top it off, they call themselves leaving the Black Race to go be with White Men as if we are responsible for what is clearly their own demise.

And when you show them how you are fighting White Men, they are fighting back at you and using the law to throttle you, too.

They use Big Government for welfare to put Black Men out of their child' life....thus the popular saying by them:

'I don't need a Man.'

Because they got the Big Government taking care of them. And though that is a benefit of White Supremacy, how can we fault Big Government when Black American Women consciously make the decision to use Big Government and denied Black Men their Manhood to be a Man for their family?

I can go on and on breaking down these things. Facts don't lie, man.

It broke my heart to see these facts about our own sistas.

And you think we should be fighting the White Man when our sisters been fighting against us, taking away our numbers (abortions) and killing us with diseases (HI V) and now, bashing us in favor of non-Black Men???

How do you rationalize your position???

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html

In the past there have been quite a few racist white guys that would try to bring things up in regards to black men just to attempt to paint everybody with the same brush. This is what this sounds like to me.

Although I know black women aren't perfect I also know black men aren't either. Trying to shame black women isn't going to solve whatever issue you have with them. There's nothing wrong with pointing out faults with the hopes that things would change, but totally different when you're doing it at the expense to tear them down. You don't have to like them, but they are still a part of what makes us. To tear them down is also to tear us down as well.

[Edited 3/13/2015 11:50:49 PM ]

3/13/2015 11:48:32 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from niterydah:
......................the thing about it is black women are not making those babies by themselves ........n if black women are`sexually active they are sharing their stds n hiv with somebody other than themselves ......so this means somebody is lying

'Sup bro.

I dont get how somebody is lying, though??? Those are statistic numbers reflecting the HIV rates among Black American Women.

The numbers are accurate. And it outpace the number of HIV rates among Black Men.

So, what that means is, Black Womem are having more sex-partners than settling with one to be able to outpace Black Men, too.

In other words, Black Men have less sex partners than Black Women.

On an everyday, the average Black Women could have sex with 3 to 5 men in a day (if not more ) and Black Man, no more than 2.

And that's troubling when you put that in reality. Black Women are most likely to cheat her man with different sex-partners and not tell him.

And probably what's happening, they break-up and that Man has not been told he has HIV and maybe the Black Women didn't know at the time either.

And so, that Black Man moves on to another gal and may stay with that one girl (passing HIV to her, too).

Meanwhile, the ex still have 4 sex partners she's dealing with and may make one of them her main man. And if anything go south with them, that 2nd Black Man go thr way of the 1st Black Man and settle with his gal; giving her HIV unless he knew and stop himself.

Yet, the Black Woman is still whoring around. That's the most critical thing, there:

**They simply don't care**

True story:

One of my best friend's brother just died of Aids about 2 weeks ago.

His Black Wife gave it to him. Prior to him meeting that wife, he broke up with previous girlfriend. Nothing bad, healthwise. Until he met the girl he married.

Now, the wife "knew" she had HIV but did not tell him. So, one day he was playing basketball and got unusually tired and was feeling weird pains in th chest and body areas. It's been going on for a while as the virus was eating him up while he didn't know anything about it until that day on the basketball court.

He abruptly left for the hospital to get himself checked. The result came in and the doctor took him in private and explain that he contacted HIV.

Told his wife immediately. Then his wife broke the news to him that she gave it to him. He was devastated.

That Black Wife knew she had it, gave it to her husband who is also a Father to his child from his first girlfriend....which the wife knew about.

So, she didn't care about him, that little girl, which was her father and now she is without a father all because of this Black wife's selfishness.

And the wife was on medication.....that's what strange. That's your wife and you didn't know all that time she was on medication?? C'mon now.

And that dude started losing weight so bad he had to move out of the city for he was too embarassing snd heart-broken over what happened to him.

R.I.P. to him, he died. Once he contact it....went 2 years and died.

The Black wife...???

Dating a new guy.

3/13/2015 11:53:07 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from mistermister81:
In the past there have been quite a few racist white guys that would try to bring things up in regards to black men just to attempt to paint everybody with the same brush. This is what this sounds like to me.

Although I know black women aren't perfect I also know black men aren't evil. Trying to shame black women isn't going to solve whatever issue you have with them. There's nothing wrong with pointing out faults with the hopes that things would change, but totally different when you're doing it at the expense to tear them down. You don't have to like them, but they are still a part of what makes us. To tear them down is also to tear us down as well.

I get your point, bro.

You are right. And they need to be torn down. This is what I was telling you when ai went for a Black Latina to do my part in the replacement process.

While go on when they hurting us so many ways? Not all but many.

I know your viewpoints is not the same as mine and i respect that, Mister.

Just that, what I know, through and through, it does not bode well for the Race. We can extinct trying to strive with these American Sistas.

We need new blood...like I was saying to you on the other thread. And it sound far-fetched but we are in good shape with this batch of American sister.

What's your thoughts on that?

3/14/2015 12:24:27 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,764)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from be_great:
I get your point, bro.

You are right. And they need to be torn down. This is what I was telling you when ai went for a Black Latina to do my part in the replacement process.

While go on when they hurting us so many ways? Not all but many.

I know your viewpoints is not the same as mine and i respect that, Mister.

Just that, what I know, through and through, it does not bode well for the Race. We can extinct trying to strive with these American Sistas.

We need new blood...like I was saying to you on the other thread. And it sound far-fetched but we are in good shape with this batch of American sister.

What's your thoughts on that?

Black men and women in this country are so concerned with finding something better than their own. Don't get me wrong I see nothing wrong with anyone dating who they want to date, but my personal opinion is that it should never be done out of spite for the opposite gender.

Also going outside is never a promise of better and if you find better it's not an attribute of their race/ethic group but them as an individual.

3/14/2015 12:34:55 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

casheyesblond
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,469)
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from be_great:

STDS and HIV rates;

Per CDC.gov....

some statistics from CDC on black males:

African American men accounted for 42% of HIV cases diagnosed among men in 2011. A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracted the disease by male to male contact while 19% contracted HIV through heterosexual exposure.

Let me repeat that, A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracted the disease by male to male contact

But of course you did not want to hear about that because once again,your threads/posts are about dissing black women and black women cannot be the cause for A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracting the disease by male to male contact

more statistics from CDC you failed to reveal:

In 2010, 69% of all reported cases of gonorrhea occurred among blacks. The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2010 was 432.5 cases per 100,000 population, which was 18.7 times the rate among whites (23.1). This disparity has changed little in recent years. This disparity was larger for black men (22.2 times) than for black women (16.2 times).

Also

The chlamydia rate among black men was almost 11 times the rate among white men (761.8 and 69.9 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).

The rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 7.1 times the rate among white men.

3/14/2015 12:50:18 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

stanleyzee
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,445)
Dayton, OH
30, joined Dec. 2012

Cash

3/14/2015 12:51:19 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,317)
Marshalltown, IA
58, joined Jul. 2011

And the room goes silent.

Nice counter post Cash.

3/14/2015 1:12:53 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,764)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Just my opinion. I really don't care about white people's opinions in regards to this subject here. Especially white women because usually they just want something to say.

3/14/2015 1:13:12 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from mistermister81:
Black men and women in this country are so concerned with finding something better than their own. Don't get me wrong I see nothing wrong with anyone dating who they want to date, but my personal opinion is that it should never be done out of spite for the opposite gender.

Also going outside is never a promise of better and if you find better it's not an attribute of their race/ethic group but them as an individual.

As usual, you make solid points, Mister.

While that's the case that we do it to spite each others (Black Men and Women), the loser is our Race.

And that's honestly been my main focus. Phases come and goes but your Race is not something that can come and go.

Once extinct, you are extincted. There's no coming back from that.

So, when I look at stuff like the Black American Women are doing, their destructive-ness far outweight any destructive-ness we are contributing.

Stuff like Black Men on Black Men sex, that will take care of itself and extinct itself. They are cut-off from the picture of heterosexual Males and heterosexual Women.

Yeah, some goes both ways, and we need to do a better job to recognize the traits, signs and avoid it or at least ask questions to protect ourselves from that sinful behavior.

That aberrant behavior is not us but pushed by a Pagan mentality that has it's roots in Liberalism.

I still see nothing wrong with increasing the number of Black but non-Black American women....and among Black Latinas, they have a smaller abortion rates. A fierce loyalty and normal genetic to be Black Women just the same.

[Edited 3/14/2015 1:15:14 AM ]

3/14/2015 1:23:53 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from casheyesblond:
some statistics from CDC on black males:

African American men accounted for 42% of HIV cases diagnosed among men in 2011. A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracted the disease by male to male contact while 19% contracted HIV through heterosexual exposure.

Let me repeat that, A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracted the disease by male to male contact

But of course you did not want to hear about that because once again,your threads/posts are about dissing black women and black women cannot be the cause for A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracting the disease by male to male contact

more statistics from CDC you failed to reveal:

In 2010, 69% of all reported cases of gonorrhea occurred among blacks. The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2010 was 432.5 cases per 100,000 population, which was 18.7 times the rate among whites (23.1). This disparity has changed little in recent years. This disparity was larger for black men (22.2 times) than for black women (16.2 times).

Also

The chlamydia rate among black men was almost 11 times the rate among white men (761.8 and 69.9 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).

The rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 7.1 times the rate among white men.

When you dealing stats, you need to quote some sources. Every leading statistics on Black HIV rates have the Black American Woman far exceeding all genders in America.

That includes, Black Men, White Men, White Women, Latino Man and Latina Women.

And your case is reported for 2011. Mine, 2013 or 14. Black American Women, the report showed, 87% compared to 72% for Men.

That means, Black American Women have more sex-partners, snd infecting more man because of it.

Had these women stuck with one partner, that 72% mark would be cut in half is not lower than that.

Bottom line, Black American Women are a grave threat to Black American Men' health.

That is a FACT.

And the way you look at your report, it focus on Gay Black Men.....not Straight Black Men.

The Black Women....my report focus on the Heterosexual Black Womem....not the gays/lesbians/bi-sexual but the general heterosexual Women.

You know why your report didn't report the stats on Straight Black Men?

Because it's significantly lowered than the Women...which also mean it is liberal-leaning in tactic to tear down the Black Man' image.

Busted!

[Edited 3/14/2015 1:26:33 AM ]

3/14/2015 1:38:25 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,764)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from be_great:
When you dealing stats, you need to quote some sources. Every leading statistics on Black HIV rates have the Black American Woman far exceeding all genders in America.

And your case is reported for 2011. Mine, 2013 or 14. Black American Women, the report showed, 87% compared to 72% for Men.

That means, Black American Women have more sex-partners, snd infecting more man because of it.

Had these women stuck with one partner, that 72% mark would be cut in half is not lower than that.

Bottom line, Black American Women are a grave threat to Black American Men' health.

That is a FACT.

And the way you look at your report, it focus on Gay Black Men.....not Straight Black Men.

The Black Women....my report focus on the Heterosexual Black Womem....not the gays/lesbians/bi-sexual but the general heterosexual Women.

You know why your report didn't report the stats on Straight Black Men?

Because it's significantly lowered than the Women...which also mean it is liberal-leaning in tactic to tear down the Black Man' image.

Busted!

White folks opinion especially white women opinions are irrelevant. I wouldn't even waste my time entertaining that white girl. Tell her to come up with stats one white women f**king animals compared to the population of every other group of women.

3/14/2015 1:41:41 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Mister,

That would be something if they honesty show those stats but since it makes Liberal Women look bad, they avoid reporting that.

3/14/2015 1:47:08 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Correction:

The 72% mark is focused on Gay Black Men which is a smaller percentage from the Heterosexual Black Men.

So, even at the 72% clip, it's only among Gay Black Men. It's funny how your source termed it as,

"Men having sex with Men"

As if to insinuate Straight Men f**king other Straight Men.

Bad and dishonest journalism.

Straight Black Men are way more healthier because they aren't as whorish as Black American Women.

And if they contact a diseases like HIV, they're most likely to live and die with it than spread it like Black American Women do.

And Black Women' rationalize for spreading it is selfish in nature, and they simply don't care.

This is another reason they need to be replaced.

One last thing.....go to any porn site, and the Black American Woman is slanging her filthy p*ssy to BOTH Black Men and Gentile Men.

That what you call, "The Wh*re of Babylon."

3/14/2015 2:00:52 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,222)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013
online now!

Quote from be_great:
'Sup bro.

I dont get how somebody is lying, though??? Those are statistic numbers reflecting the HIV rates among Black American Women.

The numbers are accurate. And it outpace the number of HIV rates among Black Men.

So, what that means is, Black Womem are having more sex-partners than settling with one to be able to outpace Black Men, too.

In other words, Black Men have less sex partners than Black Women.

On an everyday, the average Black Women could have sex with 3 to 5 men in a day (if not more ) and Black Man, no more than 2.

And that's troubling when you put that in reality. Black Women are most likely to cheat her man with different sex-partners and not tell him.

And probably what's happening, they break-up and that Man has not been told he has HIV and maybe the Black Women didn't know at the time either.

And so, that Black Man moves on to another gal and may stay with that one girl (passing HIV to her, too).

Meanwhile, the ex still have 4 sex partners she's dealing with and may make one of them her main man. And if anything go south with them, that 2nd Black Man go thr way of the 1st Black Man and settle with his gal; giving her HIV unless he knew and stop himself.

Yet, the Black Woman is still whoring around. That's the most critical thing, there:

**They simply don't care**

True story:

One of my best friend's brother just died of Aids about 2 weeks ago.

His Black Wife gave it to him. Prior to him meeting that wife, he broke up with previous girlfriend. Nothing bad, healthwise. Until he met the girl he married.

Now, the wife "knew" she had HIV but did not tell him. So, one day he was playing basketball and got unusually tired and was feeling weird pains in th chest and body areas. It's been going on for a while as the virus was eating him up while he didn't know anything about it until that day on the basketball court.

He abruptly left for the hospital to get himself checked. The result came in and the doctor took him in private and explain that he contacted HIV.

Told his wife immediately. Then his wife broke the news to him that she gave it to him. He was devastated.

That Black Wife knew she had it, gave it to her husband who is also a Father to his child from his first girlfriend....which the wife knew about.

So, she didn't care about him, that little girl, which was her father and now she is without a father all because of this Black wife's selfishness.

And the wife was on medication.....that's what strange. That's your wife and you didn't know all that time she was on medication?? C'mon now.

And that dude started losing weight so bad he had to move out of the city for he was too embarassing snd heart-broken over what happened to him.

R.I.P. to him, he died. Once he contact it....went 2 years and died.

The Black wife...???

Dating a new guy.

......................sup bro......all my point is .....if black women are spreading stds n hiv to her sex partners why isnt her sex partners std n hiv rates just as high as hers

3/14/2015 2:14:55 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from niterydah:
......................sup bro......all my point is .....if black women are spreading stds n hiv to her sex partners why isnt her sex partners std n hiv rates just as high as hers

That's a bit broad to interpret. Many factors can come into play...different outcomes. I gave you one such scenario but there's many outcomes that could have played out.

Bottom line, the stats number are the numbers...and accurately reflect the true cases.

So, take from that how you may while understanding the Black Woman' sexual behavior in real life.

Another way to look at it...and far as the black man' numbers being far lowered is what I call, the "Alpha Male Factor."

Black Women flocks to Alpha Male types more so than any nationality of Women in America.

So, what you'd see is a Alpha male types getting 3 to 5 Women on average compare to everyday, regular-Joes Black Men.

So if Girl 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 had sex with just Alpha Male 1, that leaves alot of Black Men without those hotter sistas.

But those hotter sistas are sharing too few brothers because they going after the Alpha Male types which is also few in numbers.

So when HIV enters the pictures, you can have 5 sisters getting HIV to that 1 Alpha Male while the rest of brothers don't get to enjoy the cream of the crop among our sisters.

And that points again to how defective and uncaring the sisters are.

Compare to White Women and Latina Woman...that shit don't happens. Which is why, as big as a group they are, their numbers are hitting as fast in contacting HIV because White Women dating more of their Men the same as Latinas.

The sisters putting all their eggs in one basket and neglecting all those brothers, forcing them to date out more and shrinking our Race.

This is yet again why the current Black American Women have to be replaced.

They are no use for the Race. They to lame to see things outside the box. And too weak to be Strong Black Women for their own Race.

[Edited 3/14/2015 2:16:28 AM ]

3/14/2015 2:50:52 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

casheyesblond
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,469)
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from be_great:

That is a FACT.

I did quote my source.CDC was mentioned as my source.CDC stands for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracted the disease by male to male contact while 19% contracted HIV through heterosexual exposure.

The rest of my post debunks your premise over here as well.

As mentioned,gonorrhea occurred more with black men then black women.This disparity was larger for black men (22.2 times) than for black women (16.2 times).

And you seem to have a problem when a black woman chooses to date a white man but after looking at the CDC statistics,why wouldn't a black woman want to---according to CDC,the chlamydia rate among black men was almost 11 times the rate among white men and the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 7.1 times the rate among white men.

3/14/2015 3:12:43 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

oppsiidazi
Orr, MN
45, joined Oct. 2014

Yes, Hiram...

Why is it??? that you blocked me - for saying how you wrote a political "WALL of TEXT" in your thread?? but didn't block others for saying far worse slights against you?

Hmmm. You actually pissed because I "inbox" rejected you as a "different profile"??

still...

I see.

3/14/2015 3:20:21 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/14/2015 3:39:33 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,822)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Cash...I don't think statistics are needed.

These guys are showing people everything needed to know.

and good oxygen is being wasted on them.

Its funny there sick people all over the world being helped.

There is sick people here, that's there's no cure for....except for using as shark bait.

3/14/2015 3:50:32 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

The Official Breakdown of HIV Cases Among the 3 popular groups in America: Whites/Blacks/Latino.

MSM = Men sex Men (Gay)

White MSM --- 11,200

Black MSM ---- 10,600

Latinos --- 6,700 (underreported due to policies not to report immigrants' crimes/diseases)

Now we move on to Heterosexual among the same group:

Black Heterosexual Women --- 5,300...87% (among Blacks)

Black Heterosexual Male ---- 2,700... 20%

White Heterosexual Women --- 1,300

Latina Heterosexual Women --- 1,200

So the the lowest among all group are:

Heterosexual Black Man
Heterosexual White Women
Heterosexual Latina Woman
Heterosexual Latino Man

The highest HIV cases among Heterosexuals are among:

Heterosexual White Men
Heterosexual Black Women

Black Man....find your mates among BLACK LATINAS/LATINAS/White Women!

The stats don't lie.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialethnic/aa/facts/index.html

3/14/2015 4:20:00 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
rhondamaze
Phoenix, AZ
52, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from be_great:
The Official Breakdown of HIV Cases Among the 3 popular groups in America: Whites/Blacks/Latino.

MSM = Men sex Men (Gay)

White MSM --- 11,200

Black MSM ---- 10,600

Latinos --- 6,700 (underreported due to policies not to report immigrants' crimes/diseases)

Now we move on to Heterosexual among the same group:

Black Heterosexual Women --- 5,300...87% (among Blacks)

Black Heterosexual Male ---- 2,700... 20%

White Heterosexual Women --- 1,300

Latina Heterosexual Women --- 1,200

So the the lowest among all group are:

Heterosexual Black Man
Heterosexual White Women
Heterosexual Latina Woman
Heterosexual Latino Man

The highest HIV cases among Heterosexuals are among:

Heterosexual White Men
Heterosexual Black Women

Black Man....find your mates among BLACK LATINAS/LATINAS/White Women!

The stats don't lie.

3/14/2015 4:26:47 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Rhondamaze,

Not my opinions. Those are the stats as reflected on the chart in thr link.

Why call me crazy.....???

I think those White Men are mostly White Liberals than the Conservative types who seem to be more God-fearing like Black Men.

3/14/2015 4:36:50 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

Elisa78
GhurianAlmería
Spain
36, joined Jan. 2015

@be great

tsk,tsk,tsk.
Bad boy, again without u happy pills, how many times i have to tell u dont stop taking u prozac n u diazepam.

u are an a** without u pill.

3/14/2015 4:37:16 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

What cracks me up is how these two clowns point the finger at others as the racist here....yet they associate themselves with the likes of Hiram9.

you scums are the biggest and main racist on the site.

you just keep denying it.

but that's just a farce too.

Poor old mister blaming all his woes and misfortunes on everyone else....just like he did in one of Jesters threads....its them not me.

When the facts are he led the life he did, he acted the way he did and that caused all his misfortunes.

That's what happens when a boy never grows up into a man.

3/14/2015 4:39:37 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
hiram9
Over 1,000 Posts (1,275)
Tuskegee, AL
29, joined Jun. 2013

@be_great

Smh....come on bro...stop throwing our black queens under the bus

3/14/2015 4:41:57 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

Elisa78
GhurianAlmería
Spain
36, joined Jan. 2015

@bee

Splitted personality, it happens when u stop taking u meds.

[Edited 3/14/2015 4:42:34 AM ]

3/14/2015 4:43:54 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,874)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

hoo givs a

3/14/2015 4:44:21 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Well to be honest...Elisa.

The outside world got a distorted view of the issues of color in this country....who the culprits are..etc.

Your just seeing more of what the real deal can be sometimes.

Call it an education of what's really happening.

3/14/2015 4:48:22 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

Elisa78
GhurianAlmería
Spain
36, joined Jan. 2015

@Bee, every country has issue about, and radical,

but then two trolls, are only a poor guy running out pills,

is in a wood and cant see a f**king tree.

3/14/2015 4:50:55 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

It could be....but self pity and a distorted view on things...is a huge part of the problem here.

I just call it...a waste of good oxygen...lol

3/14/2015 4:56:04 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

Elisa78
GhurianAlmería
Spain
36, joined Jan. 2015

Yep, u rite but if u seem of my point of wiew, The states is a big country but pretty young, grows fast and big before have time to be mature.

But then twat dont represent EE:UU otherway no one do more business with EE:UU.

3/14/2015 4:57:34 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
What cracks me up is how these two clowns point the finger at others as the racist here....yet they associate themselves with the likes of Hiram9.

you scums are the biggest and main racist on the site.

you just keep denying it.

but that's just a farce too.

Poor old mister blaming all his woes and misfortunes on everyone else....just like he did in one of Jesters threads....its them not me.

When the facts are he led the life he did, he acted the way he did and that caused all his misfortunes.

That's what happens when a boy never grows up into a man.

Man, you got HIV. Shut up!

.....and a black American Woman probably gave to you or, you gave it to her.

Stay away from White Women and Latina Woman. They should go for the cleaner Men: Latinos and Blacks.

3/14/2015 5:03:05 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
dan9787_3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,981)
Laval, QC
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from be_great:
Man, you got HIV. Shut up!

.....and a black American Woman probably gave to you or, you gave it to her.

Stay away from White Women and Latina Woman. They should go for the cleaner Men: Latinos and Blacks.

The cleaner black men?

African Americans accounted for an estimated 44% of all new HIV infections among adults and adolescents (aged 13 years or older) in 2010, despite representing only 12% of the US population; considering the smaller size of the African American population in the United States, this represents a population rate that is 8 times that of whites overall.

hmm

3/14/2015 5:05:20 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

Elisa78
GhurianAlmería
Spain
36, joined Jan. 2015

BE great

for u with all my heart.

https://youtu.be/QdNUaYpzi8c

3/14/2015 5:06:20 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

You can tell me to shut up.

but I don't comply.

I'll do anything I want...until someone thinks they are man enough to tell me that to my face.

and then, they are going down.

you chicken shit p*ssy is to scared to even post a picture, much less anything else.

All you are is talk.

and you and mister spend your whole life lying to yourselves, lying to others.

Everything you do in life is just an act.

That's what happens, when boys don't become what a real man is.

Misters wife, I'm sure dumped him for a good reason...and I don't doubt if he was in the military, they didn't dump his a** too...and obviously he isn't working either.

But his distorted mind blames everyone else...but where the real culprit lies...in himself.

Just another waste of good oxygen....and your no better.

3/14/2015 5:09:40 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
dan9787_3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,981)
Laval, QC
51, joined Jul. 2014

forgot

In 2010, African American women accounted for 6,100 (29%) of the estimated new HIV infections among all adult and adolescent African Americans. This number represents a decrease of 21% since 2008. Most new HIV infections among African American women (87%; 5,300) are attributed to heterosexual contact.c The estimated rate of new HIV infections for African American women (38.1/100,000 population) was 20 times that of white women and almost 5 times that of Hispanic/Latino women.d

3/14/2015 5:09:47 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

Elisa78
GhurianAlmería
Spain
36, joined Jan. 2015

https://youtu.be/M8SoQAeUt_A

3/14/2015 5:11:23 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from dan9787_3:
The cleaner black men?

African Americans accounted for an estimated 44% of all new HIV infections among adults and adolescents (aged 13 years or older) in 2010, despite representing only 12% of the US population; considering the smaller size of the African American population in the United States, this represents a population rate that is 8 times that of whites overall.

hmm

The "8 times that of Whites" is irrelevant due to the report saying;

"..despite representing only 12%"

Saying "despite..." is a disqualifier....as if that piece evidence is irrelevant.

It's REVELANT that it's only among a group a "percentage" of a group that is 12% percentage of the population.

That is a SMALL number of cases compared to a population that is 67% with a larger share of the HIV virus. Mostly Liberal White Men, too.

White Supremacy just can't stand to see the Black Man looking good when they want him to look bad.

But getting you to see that is like giving medicine to the dead.

3/14/2015 5:11:41 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

The other thing is....your trash talk about various women...or me.

Doesn't bother me in the least.

but its nice to know...what I say bothers you so much.

That's another reason why....I'm way up above you.

The more someone like you talks here, shows that in real life that you've got nothing....so you counteract this on here.

I've seen it hundreds of times...nothing new.

When you wash away all this down to the truth....your just jealous of white people and that's all it is.

and that jealousy turns eventually into hate.
That's the real deal.

[Edited 3/14/2015 5:13:52 AM ]

3/14/2015 5:14:03 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Bumble,

You just pissed because you know it makes sense for ALL White Women and Latina Women to come to us CLEANER MEN: BLACKS AND LATINOS.

And stay away from White Liberals like you and Black American Women leading the country with HIV incidents.

Suck it up, motherf**ker!

3/14/2015 5:15:21 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
dan9787_3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,981)
Laval, QC
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from be_great:
The "8 times that of Whites" is irrelevant due to the report saying;

"..despite representing only 12%"

per capita you're doing 8 x worse.

duh

3/14/2015 5:16:23 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,874)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

stats aint shit but a witeys ploy to fartha degraid subjugate n deestroy black dignity
aint nuttin but anudda war tactic dont fall fa da shit yall
dem mothaf**kas dont neva talk bout dey stats
notiss dat?
hah many wite mofos f**k animals?
hah many wite mofos r gay?
hah many wite mofos dreenk blud?
hah many wite mofos share spit saliva wit dey pets eetin out da same dishes n shit?
hah many wite mofos dont wash dey hans wen dey cum out da bafroom spreadin ecoli n shit?
dem mofos so nastee hah u explain hah all dem original peeple on earth got wiped out since witey came to existince? cuz dem mofos nastee shit dats y
hah many wite mofos commit crimes nobody rarely see?
sneekeee mofos jus like snakes shit u dont no wen dey dere til dey strike den dey got yo a** foold
hah many wite mofos do sick shit like jumpin out plains jumpin off cliffs jumpin n freezin wata all kinda sick shit?
hah many wite mofos r f**kin cannibals?
c yall dey dont talk bout dis shit
fokus iz alwayz on da black folks
y yall so werrid bout us?
u sked?
hell to da yea!!
wuts wrong wit dis pikchur dat all dese cops shootin ar brothas?
bruthas wakin up? dat it?
turnin black women n black men against eeech udda
yall tryna do dat u neva stoppd doin
n black peeple dont c dis shit
f**kin
take yo aborshun shit n stick it up yo gay ass

3/14/2015 5:19:01 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Jerry, man.....go back to your thread, dude.

It's bad enough I'm allowing Elisa on this thread with her horrible command of written English. And then you too????

Move on, dude. Your comment is duly noted. Now, move on.

3/14/2015 5:22:17 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,874)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

dere ya go

3/14/2015 5:23:37 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

Elisa78
GhurianAlmería
Spain
36, joined Jan. 2015

Be great

i hope u understand

Kiss my ass.

better not i have cooties, for sure.

3/14/2015 5:25:20 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from be_great:
@Bumble,

You just pissed because you know it makes sense for ALL White Women and Latina Women to come to us CLEANER MEN: BLACKS AND LATINOS.

And stay away from White Liberals like you and Black American Women leading the country with HIV incidents.

Suck it up, motherf**ker!

\
Correction....I'm not pissed about anything....I don't even know where you get that.

I've got a great life going.

Its just your a troll...and I enjoy rattling your cage.

that's all this is.

but If I ever saw you in person....sure. I'd do the world a favor.

Why not...?

I might even get a medal for it...or the Nobel Pease Prize....lol

3/14/2015 5:27:05 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Tell you the truth....nothing on here bothers me.

when I shut off my computer...its become the furthest thing in my mind.

Where as...you run to the mirror and the hate grows stronger.

3/14/2015 5:32:03 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Dan,

But the hard numbers are broken down in categories. So it's taking in,

Gays and Straight, among Men and Women.

I'm talking flat-out between, Black Men and White Men (Liberals).

The hard numbers for those heterosexual Males is a s followed:

Black Heterosexual HIV cases: 2,700.

White Heterosexual HIV cases:

Whoa, whoa...wait a minute!

I just went back to the CDC site and the numbers for White Heterosexual Males is not even REPORTED!!!

You do know what that means, right?

They are HIDING White Heterosexual Male' HIV incidents.

That means, also, it is far higher just as it is with White MSM (Gay). Makes no different really.

This is why the CDC report is written very poorly and trying paint Blacks as the worst ones when in fact, it's only WHITE MEN AND BLACK WOMEN WITH THE HIGHEST HIV INCIDENTS IN THE COUNTRY.

HARD NUMBERS!

Since CDC didn't want to mention the stats for White Heterosexual Males, we have to go by the Whites MSM (Gays) and those numbers are as reflected:

Boy, MORE White Men are hit with HIV.

I'm glad how history is playing out where two highest HIV groups are hooking up together and kill your own self off the planet.

I said most Black Womem need to be breed to extinction by White Men and it seems the powers that be, are lining it up exactly like that.

I know what I'm talking about. My logic and thinking is always on track. Always!

[Edited 3/14/2015 5:33:49 AM ]

3/14/2015 5:38:20 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

um...be great.

I think I'm done with you now.

So...I'm off to greener pastures.

thanks...for letting me use you again...

3/14/2015 5:40:05 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Lol @ Bumble' butthurtness.

3/14/2015 5:42:58 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
jerryxy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,874)
Chesterfield, MO
26, joined Sep. 2013

shit gon backfya anyhah
u caint breed out melanin fool!!
shit da wurl gon turn black agin
wen black n wite hav a kid
dat mofo iz black!

3/14/2015 5:45:39 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from be_great:
Lol @ Bumble' butthurtness.

Your out of your mind Dude.

I'm proud of myself and what I have done in life.

I can't get butt hurt over anything...period.

I just enjoy pulling your chain.

Besides I'm a citizen of the World...a country is just lines on a map.

[Edited 3/14/2015 5:46:35 AM ]