Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

I found out that she forced him to drive to my home and sit outside nine different times. charlotte county classifieds So do not feel undesirable for a second about going by means of great lengths to appear your ideal in your profile images also. Keep faith though, we ll locate someone to be with. adult friend finder wiki Then a single day I had my wisdom teeth pulled and my cheeks became grapefruits.

blendr hookup app

In 2014, the OKCupid app was the first to introduce 22 genders and 13 sexual orientation choices. plattsburgh ny hookup New members please inform us a bit about yourselves. I obtain nothing incorrect with the poster, just the man she is in really like with. double list phila So no matter if your like life is on life assistance or you haven t been touched in way as well extended, right here are four podcasts that know exactly how you really feel and are ready to deliver advice, consolation and a humorous escape.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/21/2008 6:39:46 PM Lets support a friend  
paken
Over 2,000 Posts (2,081)
Bonneau, SC
73, joined Feb. 2008

I know there has been a lot of descension amoung this group in the past few days but regardless of your position on the issue I am asking everyone to put aside their differences and join me in wishing one of our members well tomorrow.
Several weeks ago I learned that Judge was to have surgery.I ask him about posting so all the friends would know but he declined and said he would rather keep it private and I gave him my word that I would honor his request.Tonight I called Judge and ask to be released from my promise and after some persausion he agreed.Judges' surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 10 am and while I understand the prognosis is good the operation is major and there are some sever risk involved..
I believe that we have great people in tis group.Great people have differeences of opinion but know how to come together as friends and family.I'm asking all of you to do that for Judge tomorrow.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/21/2008 6:47:35 PM Lets support a friend  
fun_rower
Gloucester, MA
52, joined Jun. 2008

Of course I wish Judge all the best with his surgery tomorrow! Please let him know that I am thinking of him with best wishes for a good outcome in his health and well being!

8/21/2008 6:53:09 PM Lets support a friend  
cincin3500
Over 2,000 Posts (3,800)
Lapeer, MI
45, joined Feb. 2008

I'm on board...and I will send out some prayers for Judge. Please give us some updates as you get them. Thanks Ken.

8/21/2008 6:59:54 PM Lets support a friend  
striker29527
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,581)
London, KY
55, joined May. 2007

my prayers have been with them since I found out a few days ago, myself.

8/21/2008 7:02:45 PM Lets support a friend  
lilguppy2bit
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,964)
Auburn, WA
62, joined Mar. 2008

Judge has my prayers and best wishes.

8/21/2008 8:27:56 PM Lets support a friend  
jrbogie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,288)
Red Bluff, CA
68, joined Mar. 2008

absolutely give judge and angel my best wishes packen. thanks for the heads up.

8/21/2008 8:34:11 PM Lets support a friend  
jeannies11
Over 2,000 Posts (2,014)
Walnut, CA
68, joined Apr. 2008

Sending prayers for your friend, "Judge"

8/21/2008 8:41:11 PM Lets support a friend  
sircharles60
Wiltshire
United Kingdom
69, joined May. 2008

My prayers are with Judge and I will be thinking of him during that operation.

God Bless

8/21/2008 8:43:24 PM Lets support a friend  
bikerangel3
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,699)
Pittsburgh, PA
63, joined Nov. 2007

Judge & I appreciate All the prayers and support here . I will keep everyone poted as things go . We are very lucky to have so many good friends here . I am personaly lucky to have such a very good man with a wonderful family in my life as well as so many dear friends here on DH . Again Thank You All !! Paken GBU for your good wishes ,prayers & support ! Good Night All early day tomorrow !!

8/21/2008 9:03:00 PM Lets support a friend  
honeynubbin
Aurora, IL
58, joined Dec. 2007

Father God, we lift up our friend and brother, Judge, to You tonight. We ask for Your grace and mercy on him. We ask for Your wisdom and power to be present in the operating room and that You guide the hands of the doctors and nurses. We ask that You lead them as they work, and that Judge will be blessed with only good results when it is over.

Grant him a swift recovery, free of complications, so that he may continue to be a blessing to those of us here, and everywhere, who have been blessed to know him. He has been a true gift to us, and we are forever grateful to You for that.

As we pray for Judge, we also pray for our servicemen and women who are, even now, so far from home, doing all they can to protect us and to protect people they don't even know. We ask for Your veil of protection upon them also.

Thank You, Lord, for all blessings,
Amen

8/21/2008 9:20:58 PM Lets support a friend  

judge15235
Pittsburgh, PA
71, joined May. 2008

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and support, I think all will go well, it will take time to recover, but what I'm going through, is nothing compared to our Heros in harms way right now in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Georgia. Theirs is the real struggle, that is where my prayers go out. Again, thank all of you, and God Bless...Judge

Paken, thank you for your confidence, and support, I appreciate what you have done. Thanks also for your friendship. Angel and I appreciate it greatly.

Judge

8/21/2008 10:59:05 PM Lets support a friend  
pink_pants
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,821)
Port Byron, IL
63, joined Apr. 2008

I hope all goes well for you Judge!

8/21/2008 11:12:46 PM Lets support a friend  
highlandscout
Twisp, WA
98, joined Jun. 2008

With my thoughts and prayers throughout the trip up Oregon's Pacific coast today...
Tonite from here in Astoria, along the waters at the Mouth of the Columbia...

I ask that my prayers be joined with the strength of accord with those of all our family...

...I pray for the well being of Judges body and the doctors guided wisdom...
...And thru tomorrow as we go up the Columbia towards Lil'z and the pow-wow....
......and we mix in the river of all that dancing, praying family energy...

May these well wishes and loving thoughts join those of all our friends,

As we lean together through the morrow and into the healing to come,
...Light our way for us so that we can see where we are coming to,
...Make our hearts today as One heart so that it's good our coming;
...Give us each our wisdom to join together in this prayer for the one of us,
......give us our wisdom so we never forget!
...and for us all, give us our strengh so we can protect ourselves from everything,
......from all the bad, from all adversity;
It's good indeed doing it.
You've done so much for me,
...You've done so much for us,
......So many gladnesses, I thank You!
...I love my family.

I ask You to look over the well being of Judge and his body and his Angel and his Doctor.

Thank You for all of this that You have given us!

8/21/2008 11:28:40 PM Lets support a friend  
jimirayclapton
Denver, CO
58, joined May. 2008

I of course wish Judge the very best always, and a speedy recovery after his surgery. Good luck and God bless.

JRC

8/21/2008 11:43:14 PM Lets support a friend  
jules58
Peoria, IL
59, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from bikerangel3:
Judge & I appreciate All the prayers and support here . I will keep everyone poted as things go . We are very lucky to have so many good friends here . I am personaly lucky to have such a very good man with a wonderful family in my life as well as so many dear friends here on DH . Again Thank You All !! Paken GBU for your good wishes ,prayers & support ! Good Night All early day tomorrow !!

My sincere thoughts~n~prayers are with ya'! Here's hopin' that all goes well and smoothly for Judge.

The powers of uplifted prayers, go beyond any words!

Will read the updates in this forum.

May our Dear Lord keep Judge within His care and may Judge's recovery process go well for him too!

~Jules~

8/21/2008 11:49:53 PM Lets support a friend  
jules58
Peoria, IL
59, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from paken:
I know there has been a lot of descension amoung this group in the past few days but regardless of your position on the issue I am asking everyone to put aside their differences and join me in wishing one of our members well tomorrow.
Several weeks ago I learned that Judge was to have surgery.I ask him about posting so all the friends would know but he declined and said he would rather keep it private and I gave him my word that I would honor his request.Tonight I called Judge and ask to be released from my promise and after some persausion he agreed.Judges' surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 10 am and while I understand the prognosis is good the operation is major and there are some sever risk involved..
I believe that we have great people in tis group.Great people have differeences of opinion but know how to come together as friends and family.I'm asking all of you to do that for Judge tomorrow.

Yer' posting is sincerely appreciated!

This is what "friendship, pullin' together, and the power of combined prayers" is all about!

I thank ya'!

~Jules~

p.s.: ~Prayer Before Surgery~

Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen.

[Edited 8/21/2008 11:54:30 PM ]

8/22/2008 12:34:48 AM Lets support a friend  
teddygirl617
Over 1,000 Posts (1,097)
Urbana, OH
76, joined Dec. 2007

Paken, Thanks so much for posting this Thread.
My prayers are with Judge and his family and loved ones.
Not just once, but I pray at times all through the day.
Most of you are like my family, even though I'm not in here alot.
Prayers for Bro Judge. You have it.

8/22/2008 5:55:09 AM Lets support a friend  
shootercva41
Over 2,000 Posts (2,701)
Mooresville, IN
64, joined May. 2008

Judge, my thoughts and prayers go out ot you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

8/22/2008 6:34:49 AM Lets support a friend  
bjk123
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,674)
Layton, UT
60, joined Jun. 2008

Judge, I will add my prayers to those who have already posted. I wish you a speedy recovery and am glad bikerangel will be taking care of you. Take care

8/22/2008 7:12:04 AM Lets support a friend  

rof1944
Over 2,000 Posts (3,321)
Marshville, NC
73, joined Apr. 2008

Praying for you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

8/22/2008 7:26:10 AM Lets support a friend  

eagleeyes7
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,255)
Fort Myers, FL
70, joined Feb. 2007

Hey Judge, you know I'm pullin for your quick return to ridin' your scooter with Angel, so follow orders and let's get 'er done so's you can!

Heal-up Fast!

Eagle

8/22/2008 8:13:30 AM Lets support a friend  
lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA
62, joined Mar. 2008

Sorry I'm slow posting but been working... just I have all my thoughts and good wishes there with you.May the Creator bless you and may you recover rapidly. May all the news be GREAT.

8/22/2008 8:29:45 AM Lets support a friend  
boaternbiker
Freeport, NY
69, joined May. 2008

got my support...met him and he's a stand up guy...wish him a speedy recovery...

Stu

8/22/2008 9:53:22 AM Lets support a friend  
highlandscout
Twisp, WA
98, joined Jun. 2008

Red Shirt Friday with Prayers for Judge... one and all... all day long!

8/22/2008 1:27:41 PM Lets support a friend  
bikerangel3
Pittsburgh, PA
63, joined Nov. 2007

Afternoon ALL , My Beloved Judge is through surgery and the results are even better than his Dr hoped for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thank You ALL for your support in this difficult time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more somber note how goes all with our other dear friend Ms_Luksi ??????????????????????? I have been keeping her also in my thoughts and prayers .

8/22/2008 1:57:34 PM Lets support a friend  

judit0606
Over 2,000 Posts (3,926)
Appalachia, VA
60, joined Mar. 2008

OH, YES, THANK GOD!!!

8/22/2008 2:28:00 PM Lets support a friend  
seadog10
Surprise, AZ
72, joined Jun. 2008

I am the new guy here & only know of you from 'posts' however: Judge, you have my prayers to the road of a fast recovery!

8/22/2008 3:19:55 PM Lets support a friend  
paken
Over 2,000 Posts (2,081)
Bonneau, SC
73, joined Feb. 2008

Angel said it very well.I'd like to add my Thanks to you all for comming together and supporting this good man.I knew we had great people in this group and you all just proved it.Thanks

8/22/2008 7:34:09 PM Lets support a friend  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,595)
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

DRat always busy on THursday and Friday......... Better late than never... I give him my full support ..THanks Ken

8/22/2008 10:01:59 PM Lets support a friend  
honeynubbin
Aurora, IL
58, joined Dec. 2007

Thanks to God for answered prayers. And thanks to paken for posting this for all of us in the first place.

8/22/2008 11:52:39 PM Lets support a friend  

judge15235
Pittsburgh, PA
71, joined May. 2008

I want to thank all of you for your support and prayers. The surgery was successful I'm sore, but not bad. The cancer was successfully removed. My spirits were good knowing I had so many friends pulling for me..Compared to our Troups in Harm's Way, my operation was nothing. I knew what I was up against, and sometimes they don't.. My prayers go out to all of you who supported me, May God look over you, and protect you from the illness and cancers that lurk through everyday life, and give you stregnth to hande those challenges we all have to cope with. May you all live long prosperous lives, enjoying the freedom our Brothers and Sisters In Arms are fighting to provide us with.

And God I pray you will bring our Heros in Harm's Way back to us safely and unscathed from the battlefields of the world to enjoy the freedoms they so earnestly fight for.

God Bless You All,

Judge15235

8/23/2008 1:38:28 AM Lets support a friend  
pink_pants
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,821)
Port Byron, IL
63, joined Apr. 2008

Very glad to hear that all went even better than expected! Hope you are up and running soon. Bikerangel take good care of him as I am sure he is your #1 poiority right now.

8/23/2008 5:42:25 AM Lets support a friend  
jrbogie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,288)
Red Bluff, CA
68, joined Mar. 2008

happy it went well judge. speedy recovery now.

8/23/2008 5:48:35 AM Lets support a friend  

judge15235
Pittsburgh, PA
71, joined May. 2008

Thanks JR, I'm a little sore, I got to walk the tread-mill a little later this morning. That should be exciting, like getting nowhere fast!

8/23/2008 6:23:01 AM Lets support a friend  
jrbogie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,288)
Red Bluff, CA
68, joined Mar. 2008

practicing bleeding?

8/23/2008 6:28:30 AM Lets support a friend  
fun_rower
Gloucester, MA
52, joined Jun. 2008

Glad to hear you are ok Judge! Best wishes for a speedy and successfull recovery.

8/23/2008 1:39:05 PM Lets support a friend  
jules58
Peoria, IL
59, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from judge15235:
I want to thank all of you for your support and prayers. The surgery was successful I'm sore, but not bad. The cancer was successfully removed. My spirits were good knowing I had so many friends pulling for me..Compared to our Troups in Harm's Way, my operation was nothing. I knew what I was up against, and sometimes they don't.. My prayers go out to all of you who supported me, May God look over you, and protect you from the illness and cancers that lurk through everyday life, and give you stregnth to hande those challenges we all have to cope with. May you all live long prosperous lives, enjoying the freedom our Brothers and Sisters In Arms are fighting to provide us with.

And God I pray you will bring our Heros in Harm's Way back to us safely and unscathed from the battlefields of the world to enjoy the freedoms they so earnestly fight for.

God Bless You All,

Judge15235

Was so very glad to read that yer' surgery went well Judge & even better than what was initially expected! "He" does truly work "His" will in very mysterious ways.

I wish ya' the very best with yer' recovery and am sure that ya' are gettin' lots of TLC on the ol' homefront.

Last, but most certainly not least, I would like to say a big AMEN to yer' shared thoughts 'bout bringin' home our "Heros in Harm's Way"! May our Lord bless each and every one of 'em, today and forevermore!

~Jules~

8/24/2008 10:51:13 AM Lets support a friend  
lees224
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,601)
Cohoes, NY
60, joined Feb. 2008

hey Judge,you dont know me,but I know Angel,and I am proud to know such a fine lady..and I am late as you had your surgery,I am happy to see all went well for you..and pray your healing goes quick too..Godspeed to You and Angel..In Gods Grasp,All Are Safe...Have a wonderful blessed Sunday...
tell Angel she Rocks,and you must too...

8/25/2008 10:27:35 AM Lets support a friend  
boaternbiker
Freeport, NY
69, joined May. 2008

glad to hear you're feeling better...

tell Angel we did a PGR run on Saturday for a member of the Fire Riders...first time I've seen the HD Tour Glide hearse in action...more than 60 bikes came to show respect...he was also an Army vet so he got double dipping respect as well...

Stu

8/25/2008 11:26:15 AM Lets support a friend  
lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA
62, joined Mar. 2008

I wish you well and loads of happiness.

8/26/2008 10:23:40 AM Lets support a friend  

judge15235
Pittsburgh, PA
71, joined May. 2008

Again I want to thank all for the support and kind words of encouragement. 10 minutes ago, Dr. Joel Nelson of Shadyside Hospital (UPMC) University of Pittsburgh Medical Center called to inform me that all cancer was contained to the prostate, he also removed 9 lymphnodes, and the lab results came back negative for cancer. MY hat's off to him and his surgical skills.

Paken, Thanks for starting this thread, I am honored to be considered a friend. You are truely a unique individual.

I want to salute all of you all!! Judge

8/26/2008 11:43:12 AM Lets support a friend  
paken
Over 2,000 Posts (2,081)
Bonneau, SC
73, joined Feb. 2008

Great news my friend.Hope the recovery goes as well.

8/27/2008 8:48:23 AM Lets support a friend  
bikerangel3
Pittsburgh, PA
63, joined Nov. 2007

Judge is here with me at my home in Queens Ny and doing quite well after a somewhat rough roadtrip yesterday . Thanks again to those who sincerely supported Him . I am taking a vacation for a bit as I am exhausted . Have Fun ALL !!!

8/27/2008 4:27:41 PM Lets support a friend  
bikerangel3
Pittsburgh, PA
63, joined Nov. 2007

Update Judges Biopsy's came back ALL Clear !!!!! YIPPPPPEEEEE !!! Ok back to bed as soon as I make dinner here !!!!

8/27/2008 4:39:43 PM Lets support a friend  

bucfan
Rogers, AR
58, joined Jul. 2008

judge,glad to hear all is well,i'm sure having an "angel" at your side helps.