Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler eu

I wasn t interested in meeting dozens of single men. classifieds redding ca This a single is but another fascinating question to ask somebody you like. I like the depth these kinds of questions help produce in our conversations and how they get us out of undertaking stuff mode and into being collectively mode. charlotte nc listcrawler Researchers from the State University of New York at Stony Brook set out how to learn how you can create closeness in between strangers.

skipthegames chat

To get you began, right here are 51 inquiries for couples to ask. datehookup login The algorithms everyday choose for your finest match is also notoriously not beneficial. Do the meetup in the course of the afternoon so that you never have to do drinks with the girls (far more $$). asian amateur busty She was boring and shallow, but she did get a lot of consideration.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/23/2015 9:09:29 AM Four years after retirement...  

txninnc
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,328)
Euless, TX
49, joined May. 2014

I retired 4 1/2 years ago after 24 years on active duty. I still say "roger" instead of "yes", still say "f**k" in sentences without thinking (getting better), still in bed by 2200 and awake by 0430, still start PT at 0630 except my bicycle has replaced running, hair still short, when a federal holiday is coming I think I should be getting ready for a four day weekend, on the Thursday before memorial day at 1000 I always think I should be marching in the 82nd Airborne division review at that moment (I was in 13 of them, passed out in one haha), still do pushups when I'm bored, still get better sleep outdoors under a hootch than indoors in bed, still go on 12 mile road marches in less than 3 hours on hiking trails with my 50lb ruck that's been around the world. I miss the Friday weekend release formations. Don't drink and drive, don't do drugs, don't hit women. I still don't do it.

Still shake my head in disgust at obese civilians. It's simply amazing how many civilians are fat. Just amazing. Only in America are even the poor people fat. And even though it's a major health risk it's politically incorrect to criticize them. You don't see that anywhere else in the world. I'm 5"10" 160lbs. In Europe I would be average sized. Asia I would be big. In the USA I'm almost small, some would even say skinny.

And yes, I miss eating an MRE on the hood of a hummer at the rifle range when it's 25 degrees and the heater won't work, even when I got the last, worst one left in the box. The one that never has cheese and crackers.

I do not miss the meetings you have to go to everyday, with the number of meetings increasing as your rank increases, with every meeting always having "that guy", some cheese d*ck asking stupid questions that only extends the meeting. "But sir, should we wipe our a** with our left or right hands?" They can keep that.

I totally feel like I'm on active duty, just on a very long vacation. I miss being deployed and on patrol and watching my bank account swell since I'm spending no money or paying federal taxes and getting combat pay. I miss riding a Blackhawk to a hot LZ knowing we are probably about to kill people. Racing sportbikes, skydiving, nothing will ever match that rush. I'm still in my 40's 100% in shape ready go. I wish I could go on just one more night time airborne mass attack at Bragg and sit on Sicily DZ in the middle of the night and chill. I know every inch of that DZ.

I'm always looking at my military maps I kept of Iraq and Afghanistan and recalling every road, draw, valley and hill and every spot contact was made with the bad guys. They still have symbols and what not I drew on them for missions with my Staedtler markers.

I decided to retire when we were told Obama was pulling all troops out and we would never deploy again. After being in the Super Bowl a few times, spending another 6 years in training camp was a no go even with E-9 on the horizon. 12 months after I got out my old until deployed. Oh well. Guess everyone has to hang it up sometime. But civilian life is freaking boring. I have at least another 30-40 years of this shit. Damn.

Carry on

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/23/2015 9:22:40 AM Four years after retirement...  
whiskeyrichard1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Burlington, KY
70, joined Sep. 2013

SgtABN...civilian life is different but as much as you miss the Army you earned it. It's not a bad life once you come to realize that per capita there's no more shitbags outside the service than there is inside it.I only served one enlistment and a single tour in Vietnam. The adjustment was hard when I came home and once I was discharged I felt adrift.I couldn't believe how much I missed it.But I'll tell ya this--you will adjust and come to like it. Right now Im a old fat guy.I like my liquor, my dog, my VFW friends,sports and sitting on my porch watching the tugboats go up and down the river...good luck to you soldier!
D*ckie/101st/

3/23/2015 10:56:09 PM Four years after retirement...  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from txninnc:
I retired 4 1/2 years ago after 24 years on active duty. I still say "roger" instead of "yes", still say "f**k" in sentences without thinking (getting better), still in bed by 2200 and awake by 0430, still start PT at 0630 except my bicycle has replaced running, hair still short, when a federal holiday is coming I think I should be getting ready for a four day weekend, on the Thursday before memorial day at 1000 I always think I should be marching in the 82nd Airborne division review at that moment (I was in 13 of them, passed out in one haha), still do pushups when I'm bored, still get better sleep outdoors under a hootch than indoors in bed, still go on 12 mile road marches in less than 3 hours on hiking trails with my 50lb ruck that's been around the world. I miss the Friday weekend release formations. Don't drink and drive, don't do drugs, don't hit women. I still don't do it.

Still shake my head in disgust at obese civilians. It's simply amazing how many civilians are fat. Just amazing. Only in America are even the poor people fat. And even though it's a major health risk it's politically incorrect to criticize them. You don't see that anywhere else in the world. I'm 5"10" 160lbs. In Europe I would be average sized. Asia I would be big. In the USA I'm almost small, some would even say skinny.

And yes, I miss eating an MRE on the hood of a hummer at the rifle range when it's 25 degrees and the heater won't work, even when I got the last, worst one left in the box. The one that never has cheese and crackers.

I do not miss the meetings you have to go to everyday, with the number of meetings increasing as your rank increases, with every meeting always having "that guy", some cheese d*ck asking stupid questions that only extends the meeting. "But sir, should we wipe our a** with our left or right hands?" They can keep that.

I totally feel like I'm on active duty, just on a very long vacation. I miss being deployed and on patrol and watching my bank account swell since I'm spending no money or paying federal taxes and getting combat pay. I miss riding a Blackhawk to a hot LZ knowing we are probably about to kill people. Racing sportbikes, skydiving, nothing will ever match that rush. I'm still in my 40's 100% in shape ready go. I wish I could go on just one more night time airborne mass attack at Bragg and sit on Sicily DZ in the middle of the night and chill. I know every inch of that DZ.

I'm always looking at my military maps I kept of Iraq and Afghanistan and recalling every road, draw, valley and hill and every spot contact was made with the bad guys. They still have symbols and what not I drew on them for missions with my Staedtler markers.

I decided to retire when we were told Obama was pulling all troops out and we would never deploy again. After being in the Super Bowl a few times, spending another 6 years in training camp was a no go even with E-9 on the horizon. 12 months after I got out my old until deployed. Oh well. Guess everyone has to hang it up sometime. But civilian life is freaking boring. I have at least another 30-40 years of this shit. Damn.

Carry on

4/15/2015 2:37:26 PM Four years after retirement...  
just_zoe1958
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,787)
Burlington, VT
58, joined Dec. 2011

First, I must say thank you for your dedication and keeping us safe.

My aunt's husband, rest his soul, served many years. He cheated and molested children.
In other words, your service means a lot but it doesn't necessarily make you a good man or a catch.

I have seen many frustrated men who thought "fat chicks" were easy and became bitter when they found out they weren't and they wanted a meaningful relationship. They just liked the uniform.
It's been almost five years and you have probably changed a lot. Why not post a recent picture and list your interest on your profile? That way no "fat chicks" will look at you. I can't help but wonder, are you fat and bald or a scammer using a real soldier's identity?

4/15/2015 6:50:13 PM Four years after retirement...  
just_zoe1958
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,787)
Burlington, VT
58, joined Dec. 2011

I must apologize for my comment. I didn't mean for it to sound like a man who is overweight or bald isn't attractive. If he is honest, caring and loving, he beautiful in my eyes.

4/18/2015 12:22:31 PM Four years after retirement...  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

miss nothing about the military. there was a time i loved the f**king army and the army loved f**king me.

4/18/2015 12:27:32 PM Four years after retirement...  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from txninnc:

I decided to retire when we were told Obama was pulling all troops out and we would never deploy again.

damn. can't say i ever let another person, much less a politician, guide me in a career choice.

4/18/2015 7:40:18 PM Four years after retirement...  
whiskeyrichard1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Burlington, KY
70, joined Sep. 2013

I think the operative word here is "RETIREMENT". That's a real adjustment but I'll tell you this-enjoy it. You earned it! After I got out of the Army I worked in a distillery. Earned a pension (good one). Then I became a Game Warden(earned anther pension). My dad was a bailiff and had a good taxidermy business and he taught it to me. I picked up for him after he passed away(I no longer do it). There's a lot of life if you open up to it...you ain't "Government Issue" anymore GI...its a big change, but ya' made it. So enjoy it.
D*ckie/101st