Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

I recall hunting out the window and quietly pondering how different his voice was and listening to my cousin rave about him. dating sites palestine Immediately after talking with a guy on OkCupid for some time, a lady decided to go to his place for a date. Wit & Delight lives exactly where life and style intersect. doublelist panama city Persons lie about who they are or what they appear like, and it s just the starting of the awful experiences you re bound to encounter with trying to meet someone through a dating website.

sites like listcrawler

He even told me he wants to go out on a date but with the lockdown he recommended we do an on the net date. hawthorne singles It illuminates her philosophy on life and tells you whether she s someone who likes taking risks or a lady who prefers to have a plan. Ladies get to make the initial move following two persons mutually connect and are aspect of every single other s hive. best dating app in punjab Bumble isn t just for dating the app also contains Bumble BFF and Bumble Bizz , making it a kind of Facebook/Tinder/LinkedIn hybrid.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/26/2015 1:42:25 AM Im having a bad life lol  
kaosth3ory38
Reno, NV
39, joined Jul. 2014

I really try not to dwell on it, even though its been horribly violent & started when I was very young. This is one of the reasons I fail at relatiobships. Basically I get scared & f**k everything up. I'm defensive. I dobt trust. I trust my man right away, until I started thinking about it. I know I always screw up. And just keep screwing up.
In a pretty bad place now. An old friend died. My relationship died. If a heart keeps getting broken, is it impossible to repair?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/26/2015 1:47:16 AM Im having a bad life lol  

stay_cee
Victorville, CA
37, joined May. 2014
online now!

Have lots of wine it seems to fix everything.

Seriously tho.....go out and stop dwelling on whats gone. Pack up ur shit outta the past and join life. We all have had fukked up shiat happen move on. Dwelling on it dont change the outcome!!!

3/26/2015 1:53:24 AM Im having a bad life lol  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,999)
Bangkok
Thailand
39, joined Jul. 2011

Its not impossible to repair..

If you are ever single again.. you need to have a different mentality.

You have to understand that women hold their vagina hostage, and men lie for it.

Same thing happens in a hostage situation.

Do you really think they are going to give you a plane ticket out of the country and 5 million bucks?

No...they are going to try and get the hostage.

We dont negotiate with terroists

Find someone that appreciates you for you, and not for what they can get from you.

Good luck!

3/26/2015 1:57:21 AM Im having a bad life lol  
kaosth3ory38
Reno, NV
39, joined Jul. 2014

Its not that I dwell on it but it created a lot of issues for me. I trusted the wrong people & I was shocked when they betrayed me. Now I dont know what to think about my bf sometimes & I get defensive & f**ked up. I'm not good with love. I miss the way things were, we did laugh a lot. Its like theres a wall between us now & I hate it.

3/26/2015 1:59:35 AM Im having a bad life lol  

aryians_dad
Hemet, CA
29, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

Why let your past control the present and future? I can tell you meth or crack wont help so I wouldnt try them drugs are bad. Becoming a cheap hooker also a bad move odds are wont help. Getting a good job or any job and exorcise daily that on the other hand helps. Herion 99.9% of the time doesnt help. Making new friends and going ot and having fun 50% of the time helps.

3/26/2015 2:01:08 AM Im having a bad life lol  
kaosth3ory38
Reno, NV
39, joined Jul. 2014

I just give up. I don't even want anyone else.

3/26/2015 2:02:42 AM Im having a bad life lol  

naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
39, joined Jul. 2011

Cookies help..

May I suggest the Samoa girl scout cookie..and a huge glass of milk?

3/26/2015 2:03:41 AM Im having a bad life lol  

sush1
Gilbert, AZ
24, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Sounds like you need to fix yourself before you can fix your relationships...
Draw a circle around yourself and work on changing everyone inside

3/26/2015 2:04:26 AM Im having a bad life lol  

aryians_dad
Hemet, CA
29, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

Cookies do help as long as theirs no cocaine in the cookies you should be pretty good

3/26/2015 2:04:38 AM Im having a bad life lol  

stay_cee
Victorville, CA
37, joined May. 2014
online now!

Quote from naturebiy:
Cookies help..

May I suggest the Samoa girl scout cookie..and a huge glass of milk?

This man is a genuis!!!

3/26/2015 2:05:49 AM Im having a bad life lol  
kaosth3ory38
Reno, NV
39, joined Jul. 2014

I did hang out with a friend a little but when I got home it was worse. I can't even believe we've been together this long. Time went by so fast with him. I kept pushing him away. Im so scared of losing him, I make sure that I did. He acts like i just bug him now. I don't really blame him. I just want to fix it but I can't.

3/26/2015 2:06:31 AM Im having a bad life lol  

alm0stthere
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,414)
AdrianĂ³polis
Brazil
96, joined Dec. 2014

3/26/2015 2:07:49 AM Im having a bad life lol  

naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
39, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from kaosth3ory38:
I did hang out with a friend a little but when I got home it was worse. I can't even believe we've been together this long. Time went by so fast with him. I kept pushing him away. Im so scared of losing him, I make sure that I did. He acts like i just bug him now. I don't really blame him. I just want to fix it but I can't.

Have you ever listened to the Clash?

Should I stay or should I go now?

If I stay there will be trouble...

If I go there will be double...

[Edited 3/26/2015 2:08:19 AM ]

3/26/2015 2:08:49 AM Im having a bad life lol  
kaosth3ory38
Reno, NV
39, joined Jul. 2014

I'm good everywhere but love. I can't even explain what's f**ked up, that's how bad it is. I just know that its not the same anymore. I know its my insecurities that f**ked it up. I just don't know how to get passed my fear.

3/26/2015 2:08:56 AM Im having a bad life lol  

aryians_dad
Hemet, CA
29, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

well stop relying on him to make you feel good if you cant be happy without him let him know that if he doesnt care then start learning how to be happy without him or find someone that will make you happy.

3/26/2015 2:11:20 AM Im having a bad life lol  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,801)
Phelan, CA
44, joined Sep. 2011

Seek counseling. Don't let your emotions CONTROL your life. You can have a HAPPY LIFE.

3/26/2015 2:11:26 AM Im having a bad life lol  

stay_cee
Victorville, CA
37, joined May. 2014
online now!

Have you ever been alone? Its amazing!!! Everyone should live alone minimum of 5 years as an adult. It makes you ok with yourself and your own company.

3/26/2015 2:12:09 AM Im having a bad life lol  
kaosth3ory38
Reno, NV
39, joined Jul. 2014

I just felt good with him. Like we could just chill forever. But sometimes he acted like I just bug him. I know that its over. It just sucks. I miss him already & he's still here.

3/26/2015 2:14:11 AM Im having a bad life lol  

naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
39, joined Jul. 2011

I dated a women like this once..

She was only happy when we had rough kinked out sex..

Or when I broke the Ben and Jerrys out.

I am like L.L.cool.J in that song... I need love.

If I aint got that...

Than there is not much of a future.

3/26/2015 2:14:29 AM Im having a bad life lol  
kaosth3ory38
Reno, NV
39, joined Jul. 2014

I love my own company. I spend time alone now. Before wegot together I was alone for years. I had a guy I knew but that doesnt even sound fun anymore. It sounds empty.

3/26/2015 2:14:31 AM Im having a bad life lol  

aryians_dad
Hemet, CA
29, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

screw his brains out non stop for a few days maybe he will change his mind

3/26/2015 2:16:56 AM Im having a bad life lol  

stay_cee
Victorville, CA
37, joined May. 2014
online now!

Men often respond well to great sex...likewise woman do to ben and jerrys

3/26/2015 2:18:26 AM Im having a bad life lol  

twining
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,686)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

You just need to stop dating for a minute and figure out somethings for yourself. Step back, take some "me" time, and focus on you. You might even meet the guy of your dreams while doing it.

3/26/2015 2:21:39 AM Im having a bad life lol  

stay_cee
Victorville, CA
37, joined May. 2014
online now!

I found the wine of my dreams...and now I need cookies. This not dating is doing wonders for me!!!

3/26/2015 2:24:20 AM Im having a bad life lol  

stay_cee
Victorville, CA
37, joined May. 2014
online now!

Oh and do kegels so you are prepared when you decide to date again..... lmbo

3/26/2015 2:24:44 AM Im having a bad life lol  

twining
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,686)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Exactly. It doesn't have to necessarily be a man to fulfill your life. Wine and cookies sounds great. I enjoy super long walks over rugged terrain with a backpack equipped with some camping supplies, mini weinies, gram crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate.

3/26/2015 2:27:16 AM Im having a bad life lol  

naturebiy
Bangkok
Thailand
39, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from stay_cee:
Oh and do kegels so you are prepared when you decide to date again..... lmbo

Kegles

May the force be with you young padawan.

3/26/2015 11:12:58 AM Im having a bad life lol  
unique_woman
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,940)
Omaha, NE
27, joined Dec. 2014

3/26/2015 11:13:30 AM Im having a bad life lol  
unique_woman
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,940)
Omaha, NE
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from stay_cee:
Have you ever been alone? Its amazing!!! Everyone should live alone minimum of 5 years as an adult. It makes you ok with yourself and your own company.

I prefer to live alone

3/26/2015 11:18:05 AM Im having a bad life lol  

nothingneeded
Over 1,000 Posts (1,967)
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

Counseling is my advice.

3/26/2015 11:19:48 AM Im having a bad life lol  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,879)
Jacksonville, FL
27, joined Mar. 2012
online now!

o man she gona jump

3/26/2015 12:15:48 PM Im having a bad life lol  
kaosth3ory38
Reno, NV
39, joined Jul. 2014

I'm feeling better today. Stronger. Its just another guy who pretended to care about me.I've gotten over way worse.
I think it was my friend dying & my mans insensitivity to it...and everything.

3/26/2015 12:26:57 PM Im having a bad life lol  

aryians_dad
Hemet, CA
29, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

Quote from kaosth3ory38:
I'm feeling better today. Stronger. Its just another guy who pretended to care about me.I've gotten over way worse.
I think it was my friend dying & my mans insensitivity to it...and everything.

Well just relax

3/26/2015 12:43:06 PM Im having a bad life lol  

greeleybro
Over 2,000 Posts (3,030)
Longmont, CO
47, joined Oct. 2013
online now!

Are u ridelightning's sister?
Cuz u sound just like him.

This is the wrong place to be looking for the help u need lady.

Find a therapist!

3/26/2015 3:14:47 PM Im having a bad life lol  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,674)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

OP - You are addicted to paranoia, and loneliness, and so keep creating, and feeding, it. Like any other addiction, it will continue until you decide that you really want to be rid of it, and you do what is needed to get rid of it.

There are two basic types of fools in the world...those who trust everyone...and those who trust no one. Wise people are more selective, and trust those who seem worthy of being trusted, and do not trust those who seem unworthy of trust. Select seemingly trustworthy people, and do what you must to start trusting them...until they prove unworthy of your trust.

3/26/2015 4:19:19 PM Im having a bad life lol  

ribeyez
Alvin, TX
31, joined Nov. 2009

If you dont trust someone its gonna start arguments and change their opinion of you. Be a good judge of character and dont keep someone you dont trust. Usually gut feelings are true. Butyou cant constantly accuse someone without any evidence.

3/28/2015 10:18:41 AM Im having a bad life lol  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,934)
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from kaosth3ory38:
I If a heart keeps getting broken, is it impossible to repair?

oh hell YES to that ... every thing that is broken can be set right !!!

Here ... watch the video on the Duck Disease.

Fix up your abuse history .. and addictive personality.

Below the video here is a write up on the most recent killing in the airplane.

Also ... talk to me and I will help you sort this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8aotZycx0

OJ Simpson was a 'LONE WOLF" guy ... knew he was taking souls down .. blah blah.

So was Adolf Hitler ... and it was 10s of million he was mass murder on .. blah blah.

You guys just don't get it .. and really ... do not WANT to get it.

There is a Lesbian chick in the Relationship Forum who is sniveling about her GF f**king some guy.

She blames her Bio Clock for doing that .. despite the FACT .. she is same age and has same Bio Clock and she is not f**king about.

She doesn't get it ... that her GF is a sex addict, and WANTS to f**k around and WANTS to lie.

If she wanted to give her self to her GF .. she would give her self.

If she wanted to tell the truth ... she would tell the truth.

Why .. cause she wants it.

SAME HERE in this discussion .. if you guys WANTED to find out what is going on you would look for that.

You would hear it and see it.

Cause you WANT to hear it and WANT to see it.

Right now .. you don't want that.

Same for Ah-Nold getting taco sauce on his swartzn**ger .. he don't want to read what is here and 'get it'.

Same for the Co-Pilot guy who was stuck in his Toddler Tantrum.

Full of rage for his Dad ... taking it out on his Boss with his projection issues.

This Co-Pilot dude would do an OJ and cut the tits off his ex-wife cause those were HIS TOYS and bought them to play with ... just like taking his bat and ball away from the ball game as no one wants him on the team and picked him last.

HE alll hurt .. and sad .. will not cry ... deal with the truth he is a taco sauce addict slut.

He will NOT fix it .. and get off his addiction.

HE like f**king the Kardashian children.

They grow up to be Calista Billary Shriver nasty c*nt slut wh*re wifes from their over sexualized childhood.

Just like he was anal raped by the Priest and his Dad at home.

So that makes him hate his Mom ... cause she f**ked the Jew N**ger Commie .. and he smoke Nicotine.

Cause he is an addict.

So he also hates his Dad .. cause he changed his named from Barry Soweto and can not say his name.

You hate your mom you gonna an addict ..and remain an addict until the love comes in and burns though the hurt and pain .. that makes all the resentment and bitterness.

You hate your dad ..you gonna have divorces, affairs and dead children.

Same thing about the love fixing the resentment and bitterness.

Addicts do NOT CARE about the WELFARE of others.

Addicts do NOT CARE about the RIGHTS of others.

They are addicts.

You guys are having a hard time getting this ... well ..cause you are addicts.

Simple as that.

Fix your addictive personality ... then you see it real clear.

But ... you don't want that !!!

sumbuddie wear blind sea

3/28/2015 10:30:14 PM Im having a bad life lol  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (41,738)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

No offense, but you need counseling. The County can no doubt refer you to a good women's clinic that will charge you on your ability to pay.

3/28/2015 11:02:07 PM Im having a bad life lol  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,934)
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from driver406:
No offense, but you need counseling. The County can no doubt refer you to a good women's clinic that will charge you on your ability to pay.

Mind talk only goes so far ... and really does NOT do the job of fixing physical abuse.

Applied Psychophysiology interventions works best.

Traditional Accupuncture, Hot Yoga, Massage,

have to move the muscle memory and reset the Autonomic Nervous System.

She has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder .... fix that up in the body and the emotions and mind gets fixed up.

They love has to burn through the hurt and pain ... and she has to allow for that to happen.

When a person hates their mom .... they be an addict.

When a person hates their dad ... they have divorces, affairs and dead children.

etc ... etc ...

sumbuddie wear blind sea

3/28/2015 11:50:16 PM Im having a bad life lol  

lucky_1million
Pewaukee, WI
48, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from pickygirl72:
Seek counseling. Don't let your emotions CONTROL your life. You can have a HAPPY LIFE.

Quote from nothingneeded:
Counseling is my advice.

Sometimes getting a second opinion on how to handle various situations that arise in your life is a good thing. If you don't have a close friend you can TRUST to talk to, it's best to choose a councilor.

The future isn't set... so of course it is possible to repair a broken heart over time.

Some things just aren't meant to be... and that is okay.

There will be something else... if not better... at least something different.

3/29/2015 5:39:14 AM Im having a bad life lol  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,519)
Grand Rapids, MN
60, joined Sep. 2009

How about therapy to help you deal with your issues?

3/29/2015 7:07:48 AM Im having a bad life lol  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,874)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

I can vive you more credit than most women. Most women (the vast majority) do the same as you do only THEY WON'T ADMIT IT.

3/29/2015 7:24:26 AM Im having a bad life lol  

norwegianwood64
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,101)
Clearwater, FL
51, joined Jul. 2014

You can't push a guy away and want him at the same time. If you are scared of relationships....don't date or just date a guy for a month and go to the next one.

Better yet, hike the pacific coast trail from beginning to end by yourself....that will toughen you up.

3/30/2015 12:19:22 PM Im having a bad life lol  
treec36
Saint Petersburg, FL
36, joined Oct. 2014

go volunteer with red cross

3/30/2015 12:41:11 PM Im having a bad life lol  

freckleyez
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,305)
Perrysburg, OH
34, joined Oct. 2014

Definitely need to look into counseling. Or some type of self help books or seminars. Believe it or not you are in control of how you act. Not anyone else.. It also sounds like you need to be happy with yourself before starting a relationship. Good luck

3/30/2015 12:53:58 PM Im having a bad life lol  
credo1970
Morton, MS
44, joined May. 2013

Forget men for a while...
Instead...change the world!

Involve yourself in some community groups or projects and build yourself a network of friends that is multi-generational. Figure out types of co-dependency that are not so 'all or nothing'. Become more confident in managing smaller types of 'risk and trust'.

Once you've picked up new friends, do some projects for yourself, your own home, etc. Invite your new friends to help out, and go help them with theirs. There will still be betrayals and letdowns...but at least these aren't going to cost your soul! You can learn to cope with them better, or perhaps learn how to prevent ugly scenes in the fist place.

Now you're busy and growing instead of worrying about a few all or nothing relationships.

As for men......stop beating yourself up for setting limits and boundaries! This is exactly what you SHOULD DO! The right guy will respect them and not make you feel like crap for having them.

4/1/2015 9:49:05 PM Im having a bad life lol  

ronleeseberg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,824)
Mauston, WI
48, joined Jan. 2012

Try a major change and start over. Change the way that you look at the world.

4/2/2015 10:55:15 AM Im having a bad life lol  
kaosth3ory38
Reno, NV
39, joined Jul. 2014

I've been in therapy. It does help. I think my problem is that I want to believe in him so much I ignore the truth.

I had to make a change. I'm sad as f**k & I havent slept in days but I feel better about myself. Less weak & pathetic. I miss him though

4/2/2015 12:18:26 PM Im having a bad life lol  

love2kiss8
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,182)
Columbus, OH
23, joined May. 2013

You should talk with a professional counseling is good.

4/3/2015 2:57:15 AM Im having a bad life lol  

ilovepoodles55
Schererville, IN
53, joined Feb. 2015
online now!

[URL=http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/pinkpoodlelauren/media/rsz_images_zpsxexucdpw.jpg.html][/URL]

4/4/2015 1:57:28 PM Im having a bad life lol  
kaosth3ory38
Reno, NV
39, joined Jul. 2014

I am & I realized that I can't move foward with soneone who won't change. He just blames me for his failures. I wasn't motivating enough? I tried to be, if he wanted better he would change not just focus on me. I also realized that he projects everything onto me. He says I don't listen etc. He told me i was a terrible friend when I when I was trying to smoke a bowl with him. It sucks when you realize that the man you love doesn't care about you.
I've been in therapy. That's why I'm getting better. I had an unfair start to life but I will find some peace & be good for someone.
I'm good alone. I spent years by myself. I'm so hurt right now that I'll be alone for awhile.

4/4/2015 2:11:43 PM Im having a bad life lol  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,012)
Ocean City, MD
44, joined Jan. 2014

@kaos

Your mistake is depending on a man for money. Don't do that. You only want a man for male companionship & that is it. You should never depend on a man for money. You should always have your own money to spend, that way if he leaves you, you will still be able to survive without him.

4/4/2015 2:17:31 PM Im having a bad life lol  
ibeenseenitall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,954)
Weed, CA
34, joined Jul. 2014

What do you think will make your life better?

4/4/2015 2:46:05 PM Im having a bad life lol  
kamlila0
Wilmington, NC
59, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from sarahgoldsmith:
@kaos

Your mistake is depending on a man for money. Don't do that. You only want a man for male companionship & that is it. You should never depend on a man for money. You should always have your own money to spend, that way if he leaves you, you will still be able to survive without him.

You are trying to tell her the truth. Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth. I will say this, you can always find a man and you can support yourself. You don't need a man to take care of you. You need to find yourself before you get back in with a man. Also, You don't need a man that is going to lie to you about anything. Pick yourself up and move on. You are young and the men you can always find.

4/4/2015 3:45:30 PM Im having a bad life lol  
sarahgoldsmith
Ocean City, MD
44, joined Jan. 2014

@kamlila

My advice to all the women in here. Don't depend on a man for money. Have your own money to spend. Then you will have a very happy marriage & a very happy relationship. Unless he is wealthy & he can support you financially. The average man don't have they kind of money, you should still learn some kind of skill or trade to support yourself in case he leaves you.

This is how I look at life. Other people can depend on me for money. I cannot depend on them for money. It doesn't work when it's the other way around. You should always have your own money. Depending on a man for money is bad. You are putting a strain on his wallet. Learn a trade or a skill so you can depend on yourself for money. Don't rely on a man to help you financially, ladies. It will be a big mistake on your part if you do that.

4/4/2015 3:46:53 PM Im having a bad life lol  
sarahgoldsmith
Ocean City, MD
44, joined Jan. 2014

They = that

4/4/2015 5:32:28 PM Im having a bad life lol  

iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,400)
Grove City, OH
38, joined Feb. 2012

No.

Seek help sweetheart. Best of luck to you.

4/4/2015 6:08:37 PM Im having a bad life lol  

love2kiss8
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,182)
Columbus, OH
23, joined May. 2013

Seek counseling it's good to talk about your feelings with a professional.

4/4/2015 6:34:29 PM Im having a bad life lol  
kamlila0
Wilmington, NC
59, joined Oct. 2014

@Sarah, it is a good feeling to know you don't need a man or anyone
else to support you. I don't have to ask a soul for a thing. I do however
like what you said. You seem to be a strong person and that is good as
well.

4/4/2015 7:49:35 PM Im having a bad life lol  
kaosth3ory38
Reno, NV
39, joined Jul. 2014

Lol. For the last time I've been in counciling for awhile.

I paid all the bills so I dont depend on anyone. My problem was he depended on me & didn't try to change anything. It doesn't matter. Its over. Im sad as hell but better off.