Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup with single moms

A girl I d been out with twice named me even though sloshed and out at a bar, so I decided to meet up with her and do some bar hopping. bozeman mt dating site 18 people share their wholesome dating app stories, from falling in like to making some superior mates along the way. Byron knows of this and a single afternoon, he requested if he could have a bit of my time and suggested a video call. can you use grindr anonymously If you make plans to meet somebody for a date, adhere to by way of.

megapersonls

You have to be pretty thick skinned to place oneself out there as you by no means know who you will come across and what may well take place. california dating site Sign up for the Fatherly newsletter to get original articles and professional guidance about parenting, fitness, gear, and much more in your inbox each and every day. Founder and CEO Ravi Mittal says the corporation will take into account introducing far more regional languages on the app soon after collecting feedback from customers. homemade real lesbian Hashem protected you from future emotional catastrophes ought to you have married her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

Never heard of "lense flare" I take it....just a camera effect dude...like the flying rod bullshit....

You need to up your meds again.

4/4/2015 6:28:12 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,520)
Booneville, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014

Greys are to my understanding, more of a human/ robot hybrid, that cannot reproduce,in their more light body state.
It is my opinion that yes, they are someone's minions.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/4/2015 6:29:31 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,718)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Actually the "Dropa" might have been Greys, and they did reproduce, according to what they left behind as evidence.

4/4/2015 6:30:20 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

I'd be scared I would split one in half.

4/4/2015 6:38:45 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

ericr64
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,423)
Mount Pleasant, MI
50, joined Jun. 2007

I don't get how some "supposed" male abduction victims are emotionally distraught after being hooked up to a machine that milked them of sperm repeatedly for hours.

Where is this machine? Show me the f**king hole and I'll hook into it...no psychic telepathy mindf**kery needed.

4/4/2015 6:42:49 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Like the orgasmatron, in woody allens, sleeper.

4/4/2015 6:50:04 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

ericr64
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,423)
Mount Pleasant, MI
50, joined Jun. 2007

I haven't seen that one, I'll have to check it out.
I remember Barbarella in an orgasm machine.
Also, I remember Catwoman squirming around in black latex but that has nothing to do with anything. My peter wanted me to mention this.

4/5/2015 10:24:44 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Booneville, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014

They have always influenced life on earth.
You see in every religion and culture someone is waiting for someone else's return, could this be Gods/ Goddesses or a mistaken identity and they are really us in the future . Are they Gods and Goddesses, or are they simply ET, our star seed brothers and sisters???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4/5/2015 10:28:45 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

swiftfalcon
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
The Colony, TX
57, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Like the orgasmatron, in woody allens, sleeper.

I would buy one of those. Ha

4/5/2015 12:45:13 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,935)
Kanab, UT
67, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

She probably did!!

4/6/2015 9:04:28 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

Annunaki & Nibiru
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB58vaGCqI

4/6/2015 3:47:21 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

This is a must watch... it shows how all of the worlds megaliths are mathematically (GeoMathematics) connected and all point to one another... by the end it all becomes pretty mind blowing...

The next video follows the same lines except it shows how all the megaliths are all lined up around the globe...

Carl Munck - The Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU

Revelation of the Pyramids:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN_tWSbDhw8

The pic above is a wall from the Abydos temple in Egypt...

4/6/2015 8:54:21 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Booneville, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014

4/6/2015 9:40:33 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Booneville, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014

William Bramley, " The Gods Of Eden"

4/7/2015 1:42:47 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

Zecharia Sitchin - Sumerians & The Anunnaki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RkHJQF1I1w

Winged figure from the palace of Sargon of Akkad, in Assyria...

4/7/2015 2:16:26 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

I'm trying to catch up on watching these, overload today, but should get them in tomorrow..

Thanks for sharing.

4/9/2015 12:39:34 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

I know I've already posted much of the same content in another thread but find it pertinent for this thread as well... sorry if you find it boring...

Did you know that Saturn has a hexagonal shape north pole... pretty trippy... I would almost think there is an intelligence behind this abnormality...

The unusual structure with a hexagonal shape surrounding Saturn's north pole was spotted on the planet for the first time thirty years ago.

The hexagon is a wavy jet stream of 200 mph winds and spans 20,000 miles (30,000 kilometers) across - more than twice the diameter of Earth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2600178/Has-mystery-Saturns-hexagonal-storm-solved-Researchers-believe-extraterrestrial-jet-steam.html

4/9/2015 9:41:50 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Booneville, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from _us4love:
I know I've already posted much of the same content in another thread but find it pertinent for this thread as well... sorry if you find it boring...

Did you know that Saturn has a hexagonal shape north pole... pretty trippy... I would almost think there is an intelligence behind this abnormality...

The unusual structure with a hexagonal shape surrounding Saturn's north pole was spotted on the planet for the first time thirty years ago.

The hexagon is a wavy jet stream of 200 mph winds and spans 20,000 miles (30,000 kilometers) across - more than twice the diameter of Earth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2600178/Has-mystery-Saturns-hexagonal-storm-solved-Researchers-believe-extraterrestrial-jet-steam.html

This guy has great stuff!!

4/9/2015 9:48:40 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Ditto

I'm tryin to catch up on these, really good.

4/9/2015 2:18:03 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from naturebiy:

Watching a good show on netflix right now..

Aliens on the moon: The truth exposed.

^^^ For being a main stream SyFy presentation... this turned out to be a very interesting & thought provoking video...

Aliens On The Moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BHJfCTomXI

4/9/2015 2:23:28 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,905)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
probably amoeba, but I am not the one to discuss that, there are others in the scientific community, who are much better prepared to address that.

And the amoeba? That came from spontaneous generation? A theory of life rejected 300 years ago? Oh that's right It happened one time but never happened again. More likely an amoeba was frozen in the water on an asteroid.

4/9/2015 3:06:54 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

However it happened, we can only guess, we don't have all the info, and others far more qualified than myself are working on it.

4/10/2015 1:59:20 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from _us4love:

Zecharia Sitchin - Sumerians & The Anunnaki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RkHJQF1I1w

Winged figure from the palace of Sargon of Akkad, in Assyria...

^^^ Sitchin has the last time Nibiru came around wrong... the time for it's next fly by is now!!!

Nibiru.... according to Sumerian records comes around once every 3600 years... that time now... and Nibiru is not alone... in fact, it's a complete mini solar system coming our way...

There are a total of 6 large bodies in this mini solar system...

Nemesis... A Brown Dwarf Star
Planet Helion w/Harrington Moon
Planet Arboda...
Planet Nibiru w/Ferrada Moon

oh yea, there is also some asteroids that will be joining in the chaos...

I know you all think I'm crazy and I really can be at times... lol but really... one only needs to look up during day light hours at the sun to see one or more of these bodies peering out from behind the sun...

You can use a camcorder with a good zoom on it or you can simply take your hand and block out the sun... then look around your hand til you just see the edge of the sun... there you will see one of these huge bodies...

Look all the way around the sun... if you don't see it the first time try a different time of day... most of the time we are blind to them because the sun is bright and/or out and out blocking them...

Short Amateur Nibiru Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4wZ3ITVeRw#t=61

Important Nibiru Information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhjEp4YBo7g

Something is Going Down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCIa1EYQzSE

I've been looking into what actually occurred around 3600 years ago on this planet... and was surprised to find tons of info...

If you follow the below link they also give history on 7200 and 10.800 years ago...

There is a definite pattern going on here with earth changes...

Around 3600 Years Ago:

- In the July 15, 1999 paper published by the journal, Geophysical Research Letters, the Sahara desert's arid climate change occurred quickly and dramatically 4000 to 3600 years ago. A team of researchers headed by Martin Cluassen of Germany's Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact research analyzed computer models of climate over the past several thousand years.

- They concluded that the change to today's desert climate in the Sahara was triggered by changes in the Earth's orbit and the tilt of Earth's axis. The switch in North Africa's climate and vegetation was abrupt. In the Sahara, "we find an abrupt decrease in vegetation from a green Sahara to a desert scrubland within a few hundred years" scientists reported.

- No longer were grasses and other plants collecting water and releasing it back into the atmosphere; now sand baked in the stronger sun and rivers dried up. The scientists do not say what caused the change in the tilt of Earth's axis.

- An unknown civilization with an alphabet that has yet to be deciphered lived in the Indus Valley (W. Pakistan). Around 1550 BC they disappeared.

- In the twenty-ninth year of King Chieh [the last ruler of Hsia, the earliest recorded Chinese dynasty], the Sun was dimmed... King Chieh lacked virtue... the Sun was distressed... during the last years of Chieh ice formed in [summer] mornings and frosts in the sixth month [July]. Heavy rainfall toppled temples and buildings... Heaven gave severe orders. The Sun and Moon were untimely. Hot and cold weather arrived in disorder. The five cereal crops withered and died. Written during the reign of Emperor Qin c.1600 B.C.

- Around 1500 BC a civilization arose on the banks of the Hwang Ho River in north central China.

- The 1st dynasty of Babylon ended in 1595 BC.

- In the Semitic culture, Hyksos was deposed in 1570 BC, and the Jewish exodus led by Moses happened shortly thereafter. This featured a river Nile filled with "blood" and water they could not drink.

- The Cycladic settlement on the island of Thera was destroyed by a great volcanic eruption about 1600 BC.

- Hittite internal strife caused great disorder and ended in 1525 BC with King Telipinu.

- China gave birth to one of the earliest civilizations and has a recorded history that dates from some 3,500 years ago.

- Pottery pieces found in Fiji suggest the islands were settled in the west from Melanesia at least 3,500 years ago.

- Iron manufacturing originated about 3,500 years ago when iron ore was accidentally heated in the presence of charcoal.

- The Tongon and Samoan islands were probably settled from Fiji about 3,500 years ago.

- The Santorini eruption (about 1500 BC) was several times greater in scope than the 1883 Krakatoa eruption.

- Research by W. A. Johnston of the Niagara River bed disclosed that the present channel was cut by the falls less than 4000 years ago. Careful study of the Bear River delta by Hanson showed the age of this delta was 3,600 years.

- A study by Claude Jones of the Great Lakes showed that these lakes have existed only 3,500 years. This is confirmed by several geographic historical maps of Michigan available in Michigan libraries. Gales obtained the same result on Owen Lake in California. Van Winkle obtained the same result on Albert and Summer lakes in Oregon.

- Radiocarbon analysis by Libby also indicates that plants associated with mastodons in Mexico are probably only about 3,500 years old. Similar conclusions concerning the late survival of the Pleistocene fauna were drawn by various field workers in many parts of the American continent.

- From observations on beaches throughout the world, Daly concluded that there was a change in the ocean level, which dropped sixteen to twenty feet 3,500 years ago. Kuenen and others confirmed Daly’s findings with evidence derived from Europe.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/esp_hercolobus_23.htm

4/10/2015 5:04:44 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,905)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from _us4love:

It was supposed to hit the earth in 2012. It's late.

The easiest and most verifiable piece of evidence arguing against the existence of the theoretical planet can be performed by anyone - according to the information available, a planet with a 3,600 orbit that is due to impact Earth in 2012 should be available to the naked eye. Easily-performed calculations show that by April 2012, it would be brighter than the faintest stars viewed from a city, and almost as bright as Mars at its dimmest. This would make it visible to astronomers everywhere.

4/10/2015 6:04:22 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from giss7:
It was supposed to hit the earth in 2012. It's late.

The easiest and most verifiable piece of evidence arguing against the existence of the theoretical planet can be performed by anyone - according to the information available, a planet with a 3,600 orbit that is due to impact Earth in 2012 should be available to the naked eye. Easily-performed calculations show that by April 2012, it would be brighter than the faintest stars viewed from a city, and almost as bright as Mars at its dimmest. This would make it visible to astronomers everywhere.

Can you read???

Did you read any of my post???

Did you watch even one of the videos in the post???

You can only see them during day light hours... and you must be looking towards the sun to see them...

You can use a camcorder with a good zoom on it or you can simply take your hand and block out the sun... then look around your hand til you just see the edge of the sun... there you will see one of these huge bodies...

Look all the way around the sun... if you don't see it the first time try a different time of day... most of the time we are blind to them because the sun is bright and/or out and out blocking them...

You obviously have not done any research into this subject or you would know that nothing in this mini solar system is suppose to smash into the earth... not in 2012 and certainly not now.... not ever!!! however, there could possibly be asteroids associated with this system that could hit the earth... that and in theory this mini solar system should/could cause a pole shit...

This also is not going to kill everyone on the planet... it's been here before and we have survived... this could be a mild event or could be hellish here on earth for quite some time...

The important things to keep in mind is awareness and preparedness... even if these objects weren't real (which they are) then it still a good idea to be prepared for any sort of event that could take place...

Water, water water... clean drinking water is very important in any kind of situation... you can buy a simple life straw for like $20 which would assure you clean drinking water for a while... I do believe it does 264 filter gallons... that's a lot of filtration for the money... do keep in mind you will or should be sharing this with those that don't have one...

it wouldn't hurt to stock up on a few lighters either... or learn your boyscout fire starting techniques... lol

Lifestraw from REI:
http://www.rei.com/product/860034/lifestraw-water-filter

4/10/2015 6:15:05 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
zeitgeist2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,048)
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from _us4love:
Blah blah
4/10/2015 6:41:59 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from zeitgeist2:
Never heard of "lense flare" I take it....just a camera effect dude...like the flying rod bullshit....

You need to up your meds again.

4/10/2015 6:47:09 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
zeitgeist2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,048)
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from _us4love:

Learn something about photography you stupid ass.

http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/lens-flare.htm

4/10/2015 7:06:26 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,905)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Why read a whole pile of bull shit?

The origins of the Nibiru myth

The story began in 1976, when Zecharia Sitchin wrote "The Twelfth Planet," a book which used Stitchin's own unique translation of Sumerian cuneiform to identify a planet, Nibiru, orbiting the sun every 3,600 years. Several years later, Nancy Lieder, a self-described psychic, announced that the aliens she claimed to channel had warned her this planet would collide with Earth in 2003. After a collision-free year, the date was moved back to 2012, where it was linked to the close of the Mayan long-count period.

4/10/2015 7:07:31 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from zeitgeist2:
Learn something about photography you stupid ass.

http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/lens-flare.htm

I can't believe you still have this much butt hurt after me calling you out as the simple minded sock puppet you are...

Learn to look up with your naked eyes dumb ass...

4/10/2015 7:11:39 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from giss7:
Why read a whole pile of bull shit?

The origins of the Nibiru myth

The story began in 1976, when Zecharia Sitchin wrote "The Twelfth Planet," a book which used Stitchin's own unique translation of Sumerian cuneiform to identify a planet, Nibiru, orbiting the sun every 3,600 years. Several years later, Nancy Lieder, a self-described psychic, announced that the aliens she claimed to channel had warned her this planet would collide with Earth in 2003. After a collision-free year, the date was moved back to 2012, where it was linked to the close of the Mayan long-count period.

who cares what other people have said... one only has to look up to see them!!!

4/10/2015 9:56:04 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

Planet of the Megaliths:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ3kgJDtz7g

4/10/2015 5:38:21 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,905)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from _us4love:

Yes a lense flare proves is a planet

4/10/2015 6:06:59 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Booneville, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from _us4love:

4/10/2015 6:40:49 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

I like those megaliths.

People just cannot seem to grasp, that this happened all over the world, in thousands of sites, and only now with the internet are we seeing most of them.

We grew up with the pyramids, being the only one talked about, and they gave a textbook explanation, that everyone accepted, even though now they realize the explanation is BS.

4/10/2015 7:53:47 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

fearless8841
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,200)
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

Has anyone else noticed a mass of articles on the Ancient Alien theory or the possibility of extraterrestrial life showing up in otherwise mundane places?

I forget which site, USA Today, I think, had several where NASA was supposedly saying we'd find "life" by 2050?

Every time I see something like that, I can't help but think it's meant to soften the blow for when they come out with the truth... if such a truth exists.

4/10/2015 7:55:12 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

naprinciple
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,901)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

They could be prepping us for a fake UFO event

4/10/2015 7:58:09 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

cowboy4672
Kanab, UT
67, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from fearless8841:
Has anyone else noticed a mass of articles on the Ancient Alien theory or the possibility of extraterrestrial life showing up in otherwise mundane places?

I forget which site, USA Today, I think, had several where NASA was supposedly saying we'd find "life" by 2050?

Every time I see something like that, I can't help but think it's meant to soften the blow for when they come out with the truth... if such a truth exists.

Could be time for NASA to ask for an increase in funding, so they can "Find" those little green men with the mustard blood running through their tentacles!

4/10/2015 7:58:19 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,621)
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Or the aliens could have been breeding us as a food source.
We're fattened up just about right here in America.
With McDonalds and other junk food circulating around,
the rest of the world should be ready in no time.

4/10/2015 7:58:30 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,624)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

read the bbook of enoch,it wasn't aliens it was satans angels.

4/10/2015 8:00:10 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

fearless8841
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from cowboy4672:
Could be time for NASA to ask for an increase in funding, so they can "Find" those little green men with the mustard blood running through their tentacles!

It is a mathematical impossibility that we're the only upright, bipedal, sentient beings in the known and yet unknown universe.

Do the math.

Trillions of planets that we know of, trillions upon trillions that we don't... and we're the best the universe has?

I mean I'm all for having a good self esteem but it's a touch arrogant to think we're the smartest thing out there given those odds.

4/10/2015 8:02:26 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

cowboy4672
Kanab, UT
67, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

I would say that they have the same problem we have..............Impossible to live long enough to make the trip and be young enough to enjoy it when you get there!!!

4/10/2015 8:08:08 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

If they travel in the same means we do, Just 100 years ago nobody thought you could get from NY, to Calif, in 5 hours.

4/10/2015 8:13:52 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
hunter12gauge
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,487)
Bellaire, OH
52, joined Apr. 2008
online now!

Quote from fearless8841:

Believe it to be true. The american indians do. WHERE? do you think they(gov) came up with "lady liberty"? Lady Liberty was/is believed to be an extra terrestrial that showed the indians a way of life. The same lady visited George Washington at Valley Forge and showed him certain victory and a map of the entire US in the future. which included everything from New York to California.There are also countless references to ET life wrldwide. In India it is also a belief that our civilization was transformed and advanced by such visitors. My belief is that the government since Eisenhower know and have kept this information a secret. Roswell, NM and Kegsburg,PA are prime examples of government coverup and disinformation. Both Carter and Clinton vowed to disclose UFO information by failed to do so. Nixon showed his friend Jackie Gleason alien bodies recovered from a crash that were being held in Florida.Even apolo space astreanauts seen UFO's while in space. Now astronomers are saying that there are even more planets in our solar system than we ever imagined and life upon them is a definate possibility.

4/10/2015 8:21:15 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

cowboy4672
Kanab, UT
67, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
If they travel in the same means we do, Just 100 years ago nobody thought you could get from NY, to Calif, in 5 hours.

The nearest "Suspect" system is 400 light years away. That means, If "Einstein" is correct, it would be at least 5 generations in travel to get there and 5 generations to get back to tell us it was safe to live there!!

That means we probably won't see it in our lifetime!

4/10/2015 8:28:03 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
hunter12gauge
Bellaire, OH
52, joined Apr. 2008
online now!

Quote from cowboy4672:
The nearest "Suspect" system is 400 light years away. That means, If "Einstein" is correct, it would be at least 5 generations in travel to get there and 5 generations to get back to tell us it was safe to live there!!

That means we probably won't see it in our lifetime!

Wormholes or inter dimentional travel could change all of that.

4/10/2015 8:30:32 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

fearless8841
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from hunter12gauge:

Yep. Time to lose the linear point A to point B thinking.

4/10/2015 8:34:00 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

cowboy4672
Kanab, UT
67, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

If we are living in a "Real" world.....First you must get a ship to travel at or near the speed of light.

Then you must figure what will happen when you enter a "Wormhole." is it truly like a worms hole?? All twisty and slippery.

When you come out the other side will you be able to return thru that hole or is it a one way street??

A "Black hole has been described as "Like a Tornado" Is It???

4/10/2015 8:38:42 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
hunter12gauge
Bellaire, OH
52, joined Apr. 2008
online now!

Quote from cowboy4672:
If we are living in a "Real" world.....First you must get a ship to travel at or near the speed of light.

Then you must figure what will happen when you enter a "Wormhole." is it truly like a worms hole?? All twisty and slippery.

When you come out the other side will you be able to return thru that hole or is it a one way street??

A "Black hole has been described as "Like a Tornado" Is It???

BULLSHIT! Light speed travel isn't necessary for wormhole travel. Examples of this COULD BE the missing air planes and ships lost in the devils triangles,yes plural,found worldwide. NEXT!!!!!!

4/10/2015 8:47:49 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

cowboy4672
Kanab, UT
67, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

BULLSHIT! Light speed travel isn't necessary for wormhole travel. Examples of this COULD BE the missing air planes and ships lost in the devils triangles,yes plural,found worldwide. NEXT!!!!!!

Almost all the "Lost" ships in the Devils Triangle have been found. The disasters that befell them have all been proven terrestrial anomalies!!

4/10/2015 8:53:17 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
hunter12gauge
Bellaire, OH
52, joined Apr. 2008
online now!

Quote from cowboy4672:
Almost all the "Lost" ships in the Devils Triangle have been found. The disasters that befell them have all been proven terrestrial anomalies!!

More bullshit! EVERY plane in that squadron flying in the Bermuda triangle during WWII has NOT been located or recovered. NEXT!!!!!!!!

4/10/2015 9:01:34 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I don't know. Just because we can't do it now or even think of how it can be done
doesn't mean it can't.
Einsteins theory of relativity pretty much eliminates any "light speed" travel,
and even light speed is too slow when it comes right down to it.
That pretty much leaves interdimentional travel or some other means that
hasn't even entered our imagination yet.
And technically, "wormhole" is an extremely inaccurate name for what the physicists
are talking about.

[Edited 4/10/2015 9:02:38 PM ]

4/10/2015 9:05:59 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

cowboy4672
Kanab, UT
67, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

More bullshit! EVERY plane in that squadron flying in the Bermuda triangle during WWII has NOT been located or recovered. NEXT!!!!!!!!

Actually they were discovered. 180 degrees off course. In the Okee swamp.

4/10/2015 9:06:06 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

progrocknic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,627)
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from muldoon1959:
I don't know. Just because we can't do it now or even think of how it can be done
doesn't mean it can't.
Einsteins theory of relativity pretty much eliminates any "light speed" travel,
and even light speed is too slow when it comes right down to it.
That pretty much leaves interdimentional travel or some other means that
hasn't even entered our imagination yet.
And technically, "wormhole" is an extremely inaccurate name for what the physicists
are talking about.

You can't go faster than light, you have to bend space. Personally, I don't think we will ever get to that point technologically.

4/10/2015 9:20:38 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

You can't even reach the speed of light according to the theory of relativity.
I think we could figure out what to do eventually, but more likely,
once we figure out how to power such a device, some moron will want to
turn that power supply into a bomb and burn off the atmosphere or something
equally stupid.

4/10/2015 9:44:03 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
hunter12gauge
Bellaire, OH
52, joined Apr. 2008
online now!

Quote from cowboy4672:

If they were "proven" terrestrial anomalies, then what is the link explaining such? In my research there are no definate reasons for shipwrecks or plane crashes. sure there are "theories", but no tangable PROOF for such incidents. NONE

4/10/2015 9:49:25 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

That is questionable, in modern times we have governments accused of hiding proof, and in ancient times, all we have is the written text.

4/10/2015 9:54:07 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

cowboy4672
Kanab, UT
67, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Then your "Research" does not take in to account the "Tsunamis" size waves routinely experienced in the triangle or the fact that almost all losses took place before advanced navigational devices.

The Navy Aircraft were on a Training mission for Dead Reckoning. Which means they were flying by Compass and star navigation!! Following The Lead aircraft.

4/10/2015 10:22:53 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
hunter12gauge
Bellaire, OH
52, joined Apr. 2008
online now!

Quote from cowboy4672:
Then your "Research" does not take in to account the "Tsunamis" size waves routinely experienced in the triangle or the fact that almost all losses took place before advanced navigational devices.

The Navy Aircraft were on a Training mission for Dead Reckoning. Which means they were flying by Compass and star navigation!! Following The Lead aircraft.

ALL Theories, NO tangible proof, like I said. Link? No link either. Gotcha.

4/10/2015 10:50:21 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

cowboy4672
Kanab, UT
67, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

http://www.hoaxorfact.com/Science/mystery-of-bermuda-triangle-solved.html

4/10/2015 11:41:14 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
47, joined Nov. 2013

We all know the Atlantic continents used to be joined... but the Pacific continents were join at one point as well... the whole planet was once much smaller and one solid continent...

Growing Earth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

The universe use to be much smaller as well... all the planets in our solar system used to be up close and personal with the earth... all very visible with the naked eye...

Symbols of an Alien Sky:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY