Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights

Take the time to experiment with your profile and modify it until it pulls! I will show you how later, but for now make certain your profile does not stink or wreak of neediness if you want to acquire decent replies from the hot most desirable women. free chat line numbers in savannah ga For me, i m obtaining challenges where they begin chatting a bit, then it s like a reply immediately after days and then totally MIA. Conversations can be light hearted, superficial, candid, random but by no means also personal. dating apps in poland If you could not come across any person who meets your requirements following two years, then perhaps I shouldn t feel bad about obtaining ignored by you anyways Everyone I m considering about receiving into the online dating scene after a long sabbatical of being single and escaping a long partnership previously.

megapersonaks

In apps or speed dating , it is human nature to pick out the finest eg ideal look , very best vehicle own, best revenue, best character. casa grande hook up Lots of men and women have located success on dating web sites and apps—and some have even identified lifelong partners. If you plan it correct, conversation does not have to be one particular of those items. south korean hookup app Only then will you be capable to judge their character.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

US4Love what's the black triangle one. That one that's dead silent and undulates, looks almost purpleish and sort of hovers... like when it's seen, it's usually seen right above the tree line.

Got any info on that one?

4/11/2015 7:38:08 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

fearless8841
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,428)
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

^ You have the most awesome and amazing links.

SO interesting!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/11/2015 8:29:12 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
hunter12gauge
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,785)
Bellaire, OH
52, joined Apr. 2008
online now!

Quote from fearless8841:

SO interesting!

Yes he does! He posted a great one in my thread.

4/11/2015 8:52:28 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

camefrpl
Pasadena, TX
58, joined Feb. 2013

Yes they did and I have the proof..Here are some photos I obtained from Nasa some years back....I put them on youtube Alien Structures on the moon by Tony its only 6 min. long I think you will find it shocking...There is a frame num. on the video if you want to locate this photo..The images are found half way through the video.

4/11/2015 9:02:09 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

fearless8841
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from camefrpl:
Yes they did and I have the proof..Here are some photos I obtained from Nasa some years back....I put them on youtube Alien Structures on the moon by Tony its only 6 min. long I think you will find it shocking...There is a frame num. on the video if you want to locate this photo..The images are found half way through the video.

OMG I saw that one!!!

Very interesting, indeed!!!

4/11/2015 9:14:01 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,574)
Waldron, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from fearless8841:

SO interesting!

Try his site Us4love.com, I have it in bookmarks

4/11/2015 9:14:34 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Waldron, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from hunter12gauge:
Yes he does! He posted a great one in my thread.

4/11/2015 10:58:48 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

Nassim Haramein - Ancient Civilizations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02RQfj2V6U4

This section talks about how ancient civilizations could build those huge monuments worldwide precision and knowledge that surprised today that also seem to keep similar relations in all cases even when different civilizations were supposed were isolated from each other geographically and temporally. But all seem to drink from the same fountain of knowledge that connects them all. How these civilizations used the knowledge of sacred geometry to erect monuments.

If you enjoyed watching Nassim Haramein "Ancient Civilizations" portion and wish to watch the complete 8 hour long lecture...

It really is a must watch... JMO

Nassim Haramein - Cognos 2021:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7UOCw-FsIc&list=PLEpn7UQrnXe83UbVY9V0htStmHZwADcFq

From here starts talking about how ancient civilizations could build those huge monuments worldwide precision and knowledge that surprised today that also seem to keep similar relations in all cases even when different civilizations are supposed that were isolated from each other geographically and temporally. But all seem to drink from the same fountain of knowledge that connects them all.

Nassim Haramein - Cognos 2010 -

Nassim is a self-taught theoretical physicist who made ??one of the most amazing physics theories of unification that exist today. Unification theories are theories that attempt to unify the physical explanations of the small (atomic level) and large (cosmological level) ... but the theory of Nassim has managed to explain more.

His theory describes the structure and dynamics of what constitutes 99.99999999999% of what we see out there ... space .. empty. According to science, the vacuum is not empty .. it's full of energy ... endlessly energetic. And because this "infinitez" infinitely annoying, scientists decided renormalizarla (as Haramein what we try to do them all in school .. with varying success ... obviously decided to give a finite value to infinitez and with that calculation, Nassim has re-developed a whole theory supplementing the Einstein field equations, giving his first result, the condition of Schwardzchild or a black hole, all rotational dynamics, coriolis and gyroscopic effects other given at any system, which obviously vary notions of what we understood as reality, extending it to a reality in which all objects to be enjoyed, thanks to black holes or wells .. attraction and creation of infinity of sizes, held in place and create everything that exists, from an atom to a human being, a planet, a star, a galaxy or certainly to own universe .. because, it seems, everything looks like same image fractal autorrecurrente, learning and experiencing itself ...

Just compress extensísima entire theory in a paragraph ... but for you to understand us, which seems to have found, is the structure and the dynamics of movement and performance, which, to our knowledge, seems to contain an infinite number of energy ... the empty space .. thanks .. and it has finally understood the great escapee ... gravity equation.

Gravity is only the attractive force generated by black holes, plenty of sizes present in any system ... call this system an atom, a person, a planet, a star, or a galaxy, which while generating an attractive force to keep the system in place, as any action there is an equal and opposite reaction, they also generate all the energy that subsequently call matter and we can see with the naked eye and experience with our senses .

http://resonance.is/
-------------------------------------------------

4/12/2015 4:51:38 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

I personally think these to be a large insect or some kind of sky fish... some get as big as 6ft in length or bigger... whatever they are there fast!!!

Flying Rods:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSwbmPM8D40

4/13/2015 8:03:40 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

These guys have been around for as long as time has been recorded... I don't know if there from off planet or live here... wherever the case, they are very intelligent & very busy creating these crop formations... I only wish I myself could decipher the messages they are trying to convey... a few are obvious but most are not...

Some of these have been found to be fakes... but most of them are a puzzling, mystery...

26 countries reported approx. 10,000 crop circles in the last third of the 20th century... over 90% of them are proved not man-made!!!

Man Made:
- crops are always broken when bent over... crops are dead and cannot be harvested...
- are limited to the night time hours...
- are always more simplistic in design compared to real ones...

Real Unknown:
- the crops are never broken when not only bent over but weaved around one another... and the crops are still harvestable...
- crops are formed in very short amount of time during the day or night...
- are extremely complex in pattens and design

Crop Formations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1QWXjLtA84

The below Arecibo video takes about 8 min. into it before it really gets interesting... this one is a must watch... =)

Arecibo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1QWXjLtA84

Check this one out...

This amazing crop formation is a Sri-Yantra... one of the most difficult sacred geometry shapes to draw in the world... and it's found right here in my very own state of Oregon... and absolutely, not made with boards and strings...

This Oregon crop formation was found located in a dried up lake bed... each carved line is 10" wide by 3" deep... and is 13.3 miles long...

13.3 miles of lines were carved into a dry-lake bed in Oregon. What was discovered looked like a Crop Circle in the middle of the Desert… A perfect “Sri Yantra Mandala Formation”.

This ancient symbol was so precise it was flawless… Each line was 10 inches wide and 3 inches deep carved into extremely hard compact dirt that is very difficult to dig in… No cars where seen for miles, no tire tracks were seen for miles… No footprints were seen at the site or anywhere around it… No apparent signs of tools were used… And no one was seen in the area… I don’t see any dirt from the 13.3 mile long 10 inch wide hole that was carved into the desert at a depth of 3 inches… There must have been a lot of dirt so it begs the question where
is the dirt?

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/06/13-mile-long-crop-circle-like-formation.html

13 Mile Long Sri-Yantra in Oregon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KliBRinZHJA

http://www.sriyantraresearch.com/

4/13/2015 8:33:07 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,097)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

4/13/2015 5:37:07 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

fearless8841
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

Bump for the awesomeness of the info in this thread.

4/13/2015 5:49:20 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,132)
Vallejo, CA
56, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I think we need to initiate a new NASA directive that says
if we ever achieve the goal of interstellar travel, we should
not attempt to make contact.
Just make cool pictures in their crops and leave.

4/13/2015 6:09:20 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Why would you do that.

4/13/2015 7:05:02 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
56, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Why would you do that.

lol. Really?
All it takes to do crop art is a little ingenuity and a touch of the attention wh*re
to complete.
Maybe if you stop to give the irony of my comment a little thought, you
might be able to get the joke.

4/13/2015 7:33:16 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

There were many crop circles faked, we know that, but there were also many more that are unexplained.

It would seem they would be used more as navigational, or recog, purposes, than pretty pictures.

4/13/2015 8:06:21 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
56, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

If you're advanced enough for interstellar travel, you're
advanced enough not to need to lay down bread crumbs (crop circles) to
find your way around.
None of these more elaborate drawing represent anything more than some
one wanting to get a picture in the paper.
I might be willing to entertain some of these "dead" patches that won't support
further plant growth, but as far as I'm concerned, the more elaborate the
artwork, the more creative the human was that made it.

4/13/2015 9:20:06 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Except a lot of it predates our papers, even our civilization.

It seems most of the unexplainable, strange things on the planet, and there are a lot of them, are made to see from the air.

4/13/2015 9:31:18 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Waldron, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

ET= advanced humans

4/13/2015 9:37:26 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from muldoon1959:
lol. Really?
All it takes to do crop art is a little ingenuity and a touch of the attention wh*re
to complete.
Maybe if you stop to give the irony of my comment a little thought, you
might be able to get the joke.

Did you even read my whole post or did you just make arrogant assumptions that you knew what you were talking about....

This amazing crop formation is a Sri-Yantra... one of the most difficult sacred geometry shapes to draw in the world... and it's found right here in my very own state of Oregon... and absolutely, not made with boards and strings...

13.3 miles of lines were carved into a dry-lake bed in Oregon. What was discovered looked like a Crop Circle in the middle of the Desert… A perfect “Sri Yantra Mandala Formation”.

This ancient symbol was so precise it was flawless… Each line was 10 inches wide and 3 inches deep carved into extremely hard compact dirt that is very difficult to dig in… No cars where seen for miles, no tire tracks were seen for miles… No footprints were seen at the site or anywhere around it… No apparent signs of tools were used… And no one was seen in the area…

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/06/13-mile-long-crop-circle-like-formation.html

If you can't draw it on paper accurately how the hell are you gonna do it perfectly in hard packed dirt and 13 miles long at that!!!

http://www.sriyantraresearch.com/

4/13/2015 9:47:11 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

nole_89
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,216)
Loganville, GA
52, joined May. 2010
online now!

I think War of the Worlds got it right. We aren't being visited because our planet with all it's microbes makes it too hazardous to do so. I honestly believe that. Either that or there is something special about earth to where we are off limits to extra terrestrials. That coincides with most religions of the world. The earth might actually be like a "Hunger Games" planet or a special training planet to prepare future leaders of other worlds. Or it could be a place of punishment or actually "hell" itself. All these scenarios would fit.

4/13/2015 9:59:49 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
56, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Quote from _us4love:
If you can't draw it on paper accurately how the hell are you gonna do it perfectly in hard packed dirt and 13 miles long at that!!!

Yeah I read it.
I just don't buy into the convoluted leap of "we can't explain it, so it must
be aliens".

4/13/2015 10:12:37 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

Secret Space Program Conference 2014:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDjE9ME452c&list=PLnneQINpocP4RLGk_Phylr9SlnK2Bu7Sf

http://secretspaceprogram.org/presentations/

http://thepromiserevealed.com/secret-space-program-photo-gallery/

4/13/2015 10:14:12 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

I look at it from the other perspective.

Generally people hand wave off, the unexplained as God, I don't buy that, so I look elsewhere at whatever physical evidence, and religious writings that survived, to try to make a guess.

The jury is still out,

But I will say, there is more evidence of Extraterrestrial' visitors than any other theory.

4/13/2015 10:18:31 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
56, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I'm more inclined to believe in extra terrestrials than gods too.
By the same token, I'm not going to leap to aliens as an explanation
to the unexplained anymore than I am to gods.

4/13/2015 10:27:17 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

It's just one of the many mystery's of the planet.
something that needs to be looked into without the watchfull eye, from the governments, and the religions.

4/13/2015 10:38:52 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from muldoon1959:
Quote from _us4love:

Yeah I read it.
I just don't buy into the convoluted leap of "we can't explain it, so it must
be aliens".

I believe we have the technology to do crop circles today... however, the problem with crop circles is they have been reported since centuries past... way before high tech we have now a days... but who knows, maybe we have always had a higher sect of unknown society like we do now... and I do believe this to the be the case... problem is I believe them to be alien behind the scenes... they have always been here... we just don't know them...

If you look at the below video you will notice a very ancient artifact of a pyramid with 13 steps and an eye on top just like whats on our one dollar bill... this ancient carving depicts the star constellation of Orin on the bottom of it... that and some unknown writing... the constellation and the eye atop the pyramid both light up under a black light...

Hidden History of the Human Race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7YMg3IWtX0

4/13/2015 11:32:46 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
hunter12gauge
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,785)
Bellaire, OH
52, joined Apr. 2008
online now!

Quote from nole_89:
I think War of the Worlds got it right. We aren't being visited because our planet with all it's microbes makes it too hazardous to do so. I honestly believe that. Either that or there is something special about earth to where we are off limits to extra terrestrials. That coincides with most religions of the world. The earth might actually be like a "Hunger Games" planet or a special training planet to prepare future leaders of other worlds. Or it could be a place of punishment or actually "hell" itself. All these scenarios would fit.

4/14/2015 3:24:51 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

fearless8841
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from _us4love:
eader]

Secret Space Program Conference 2014:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDjE9ME452c&list=PLnneQINpocP4RLGk_Phylr9SlnK2Bu7Sf

http://secretspaceprogram.org/presentations/

4/14/2015 4:20:38 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from fearless8841:
US4Love what's the black triangle one. That one that's dead silent and undulates, looks almost purpleish and sort of hovers... like when it's seen, it's usually seen right above the tree line.

Got any info on that one?

Uncertain what you might be seeing... but it could be one of these???

UFO TR3B:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1p2cZepVg

The TR3B on manuvers

4/14/2015 4:21:52 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

fearless8841
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

No "lights". Just dead silent. Hovered and with a hurry.

That's pretty close though.

4/14/2015 4:26:30 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

If you follow the link below you will find many photos of different craft... a few are trianglish in shape...

4/14/2015 4:31:23 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

fearless8841
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from _us4love:
If you follow the link below you will find many photos of different craft... a few are trianglish in shape...

Thank you!!!!!!!

4/14/2015 2:12:10 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Waldron, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from muldoon1959:
I'm more inclined to believe in extra terrestrials than gods too.
By the same token, I'm not going to leap to aliens as an explanation
to the unexplained anymore than I am to gods.

I have been studying this since Eric Von Danikan's first book was released.
All the subsequent studying from any source I have been led to since have led me to believe that ET is a case of mistaken identity. And that the miracles could have been caused by technology.
This I have never taken a leap to. I based my conclusions upon decades of study from both pro and con and everywhere in between.

4/14/2015 3:58:46 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
56, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I think Chariots of the Gods influenced me quite a bit too.
Although I just saw the movie. (I was only 8 when the book came out)

4/14/2015 4:05:48 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

He was actually the first to make a big presentation on the subject, but what he did was make a couple mistakes leaving the Christian community open for attacks.'

see, that's wrong, we proved it is wrong, so everything he says must be wrong.
he never fully recovered from that.

4/14/2015 7:35:32 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

Pyramid on the Moon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5rtGDaE9Y

4/14/2015 7:48:09 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Waldron, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Muldoon,

I was pretty young too, my father provided me with alot of materials regarding ET.
I get all this from him, RIP Daddy

4/14/2015 7:51:06 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Waldron, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Yasureubetcha,

Not fully, but he was a pioneer, and has plenty following his lead who haven't made these same mistakes. Folks in the ET field are becoming more and more credible.

4/14/2015 8:05:10 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

and so much more information, is made available with the internet.

4/15/2015 2:02:47 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

rufftreasure
Waldron, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

I'm really happy about that. Research is at the touch of my finger tips, like bringing the best library ever, home with me.

4/15/2015 6:16:55 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

fearless8841
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from rufftreasure:
I have been studying this since Eric Von Danikan's first book was released.
All the subsequent studying from any source I have been led to since have led me to believe that ET is a case of mistaken identity. And that the miracles could have been caused by technology.
This I have never taken a leap to. I based my conclusions upon decades of study from both pro and con and everywhere in between.

Ruff, I followed US4Love's link and SORT of found one CLOSE to the one I described... but I'm wondering...

Do YOU have any info on the black, triangular, purplish, undulating, DEAD SILENT, hovering just above the tree line craft? (edit: no lights. none whatsoever.)

It's exactly as described....

I really really really really really want to know more about that one in particular. I cannot find ANYTHING on it.

[Edited 4/15/2015 6:17:20 AM ]

4/15/2015 7:01:45 AM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

Back in 2010 while pointing my camera around the moon I saw one of these orange craft... This is not my photo I took... this one is actually much better then the orange smear my camera took...

4/15/2015 4:24:17 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

Here are a couple photos of 3 Orbs taken in my apartment... the first picture with red arrows to point them out and the next one is the same photo without arrows...

I know many will attempt to call these dust partials but I personally believe them to be real living entities of sorts... very intelligent ones at that...

4/15/2015 4:41:34 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

k_tothe_c
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,654)
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from _us4love:
eader]

Pyramid on the Moon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5rtGDaE9Y

...interesting!!

4/15/2015 8:49:34 PM Did Extraterrestrials influence life on earth  

_us4love
Salem, OR
48, joined Nov. 2013

Just had to re-post this one... =)

They claim it to be human but I don't believe it... It might be half human but something else was at play here...

Atacama Mystery:
http://www.us4love.com/vplay.php?vid=/media/vids/meta/ufos/AtacamaMystery.flv

Gary Nolan, director of stem cell biology at Stanford University’s School of Medicine in California, who features in the documentary, said: “I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a monkey. It is human – closer to human than chimpanzees. It lived to the age of six to eight.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/24/sirius-ufo-documentary-space-alien-atacama-humanoid-pictures_n_3144661.html