Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight mobile

These internet sites will often ask you to list the city you live in, your date of birth, marital status, gender, and even much more detailed information, such as if you personal pets or have young children. new york chinese dating If you don t have a messaging technique, it could take you awhile to get a response. We hold singles and connection seekers protected with 100% verified accounts and profile behavioral scores to make certain top good quality behavior on the app. instasext 99 to $8.

private delight login

The funny issue we discovered as we journeyed by way of ministry with teenagers was that as a great deal as they loved the queries, we adults in all probability enjoyed them a lot more. stockton dating Eluma is for singles worldwide, essential construct a terrific way to polyamory dating web site unlike other online dating web site usa usa. You swipe a single way if you like them, or swipe the other way if you don t. is date4you legit The topic ‘Online dating for confidence?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/5/2015 8:15:33 AM Isn't it funny how..  
neoblaze
Silver Spring, MD
31, joined Jan. 2011

an individual will look at a commercial, of a big fat juicy burger, and say, "wow I want to get one of those" and actually proceed onward to go and get that burger? They'll devour every morsel of that burger, but then they'll see a commercial of someone working out and say, "that's what I need to be doing" but they don't make a valiant effort to do so. C'mon it's 2015 people, take better care of your bodies, keep your triglycerides, and cholesterol low, be proactive, and develop better eating atictives. There's nothing wrong with having fast food every once in a while, just don't be fatally attracted to the slow death of it. Make sure you counter balance it with healthy foods. That is all.

Late Disclaimer: I didn't make this thread to offend anyone, that may be over weight, I'm just offering some suggestions. Peace.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/5/2015 8:33:59 AM Isn't it funny how..  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,755)
Ventura, CA
66, joined Mar. 2009

not funny at all.

4/5/2015 8:35:29 AM Isn't it funny how..  

ronleeseberg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,872)
Mauston, WI
48, joined Jan. 2012

Eating the burger is easy, getting off ones a** and doing physical work is not so easy.

4/5/2015 8:42:05 AM Isn't it funny how..  
neoblaze
Silver Spring, MD
31, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from ronleeseberg:
Eating the burger is easy, getting off ones a** and doing physical work is not so easy.

Yeah that's true Mr. Ronleeseberg, that reply literally made me laugh out loud.

4/5/2015 8:45:24 AM Isn't it funny how..  
neoblaze
Silver Spring, MD
31, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
not funny at all.

I can agree, it's no laughing matter at all. That sort of thing is detrimental to ones health. Health is paramount, and should be taken more seriously.

4/5/2015 9:12:42 AM Isn't it funny how..  

inventtis2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,566)
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012
online now!

I don't eat fast food if I can help it, I prefer to eat good food instead.

4/5/2015 9:14:16 AM Isn't it funny how..  

nothingneeded
Over 2,000 Posts (2,224)
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014

Well...
Not everyone does that.....especially about food.
But.....
I have always been the type...if i see a workout on tv...i jump up and engage....i aways find ways to be active....with just the little things.

4/5/2015 9:15:38 AM Isn't it funny how..  

electric_enriqu
Over 2,000 Posts (2,433)
Bangkok
Thailand
29, joined May. 2014

I eat the nasty Burger you're talking about, but still make it to the gym 5 days a week.

4/5/2015 9:16:30 AM Isn't it funny how..  
neoblaze
Silver Spring, MD
31, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from inventtis2:
I don't eat fast food if I can help it, I prefer to eat good food instead.

You actually go to the gym, and workout though inventtis2, so you can easily work it off. I remember your thread about going to the gym, so I know you work out.

4/5/2015 9:18:27 AM Isn't it funny how..  
neoblaze
Silver Spring, MD
31, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from nothingneeded:
Well...
Not everyone does that.....especially about food.
But.....
I have always been the type...if i see a workout on tv...i jump up and engage....i aways find ways to be active....with just the little things.

Right on sister, that's what I'm talking about. Get yourself a good quality work out in.

4/5/2015 9:21:53 AM Isn't it funny how..  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,964)
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Well, sort of. You could look a little deeper, just for fun, OP.

Not only is eating the burger easier, it's also part of an activity we have to do anyway: eating. We don't have to exercise.

Also, on a more subtle side of things, what most people actually think when they see an ad about gym stuff and all that, isn't "gee that looks like fun." If they did, they'd run out and join a gym.

What most of us ACTUALLY think, is "I wish I could look as good as that guy does pushing iron," or "I wish I looked as good as that woman does, jogging on a treadmill."

We don't want to push the iron or run on the treadmill, just as we don't want to kill the cow, skin it, grind the meat and cook it for the burger. We just want to HAVE the hot body, and EAT the juicy burger.

That, and you don't have to pay a monthly fee to eat a burger.

4/5/2015 9:22:47 AM Isn't it funny how..  
neoblaze
Silver Spring, MD
31, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from electric_enriqu:
I eat the nasty Burger you're talking about, but still make it to the gym 5 days a week.

LOLZ!!!! I never said the burger was nasty Electric, I said, "big fat juicy burger". I love burgers especially from Red Robbin, and Burger King. That's good that you make it to the gym 5 days a week, you're working off that "nasty burger". LOLZ

4/5/2015 9:28:39 AM Isn't it funny how..  
neoblaze
Silver Spring, MD
31, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from testsignup:
Well, sort of. You could look a little deeper, just for fun, OP.

Not only is eating the burger easier, it's also part of an activity we have to do anyway: eating. We don't have to exercise.

Also, on a more subtle side of things, what most people actually think when they see an ad about gym stuff and all that, isn't "gee that looks like fun." If they did, they'd run out and join a gym.

What most of us ACTUALLY think, is "I wish I could look as good as that guy does pushing iron," or "I wish I looked as good as that woman does, jogging on a treadmill."

We don't want to push the iron or run on the treadmill, just as we don't want to kill the cow, skin it, grind the meat and cook it for the burger. We just want to HAVE the hot body, and EAT the juicy burger.

That, and you don't have to pay a monthly fee to eat a burger.

Well said brother, I like the way you articulated that, especially the physical aspect of slaughtering the cow, which does take work and physicality. I'd rather just cook and, eat the burger, or go out and buy one. I have a week stomach and find slaughtering an animal quite revolting. Ha I sound like a vegan/vegetarian saying that.

4/5/2015 9:48:10 AM Isn't it funny how..  

kraven_morehed
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,421)
Greenwood, LA
94, joined Jul. 2014

balance the scales a little bit,and WALK to the store to get that burger,instead of sitting on your butt and driving in your car to go get it.
a little bit of excercise can do a whole lot of good!

4/5/2015 9:59:47 AM Isn't it funny how..  
neoblaze
Silver Spring, MD
31, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from kraven_morehed:
balance the scales a little bit,and WALK to the store to get that burger,instead of sitting on your butt and driving in your car to go get it.
a little bit of excercise can do a whole lot of good!

Agreed Kraven!! it's not hard to walk, and there's no excuse not to.

4/5/2015 10:03:42 AM Isn't it funny how..  

nobs4u
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,322)
Mansfield, OH
54, joined Oct. 2008

Hey Neo! One could also say the fact we have cars and trucks and such is 'cuz we are too lazy to walk? Should we also revert back to that mode of transport? Nah the world is too FAST these days...thus FAST food,fast everything. Hurry! Hurry! Cant take time to be polite or anything else. Hurry! Why do you think the fast food places have DRIVE up windows? We could always make a law that they have to be walk up windows and ya have to park yer car in a lot and walk to get yer food!

Me,I am one of the fortunate ,in that I dont watch what I eat or drink or anything ,really,I go to the doc if I hurt,IDC about lipid/triglycerides/cholesterol levels ,they make no difference to me and the reason? How many times has modern medicine and "studies" changed their minds? Remember eggs are bad,(mm'kay!),milk is horrible,meat should not be cooked on a grill,etc.etc. THEN,a month later,oh,wait,eggs are good! Milk is great and as long as you dont burn the meat. I walk damn near everyday and when I dont, I veg and spliff out,(in MODERATION,mind you,burn one and sleep for 12 hours is moderate to me!),I was gonna blame the beer folks consume in mass quantities and the "beer bellies" I see everywhere as a result,but,again,to what end? Damn,dude,it's bad enough I have to wait for two minutes to load any threads on this 'puter and now I gotta think about starting a, "Why are Americans so damn lazy and just dont seem to care enough to even protest like they do in other countries when some elected official is caught being corrupt!?!?",thread!

I aint offended..OFFENSIVE,but not offended...

4/5/2015 10:23:57 AM Isn't it funny how..  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
50, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from neoblaze:
an individual will look at a commercial, of a big fat juicy burger, and say, "wow I want to get one of those" and actually proceed onward to go and get that burger? They'll devour every morsel of that burger, but then they'll see a commercial of someone working out and say, "that's what I need to be doing" but they don't make a valiant effort to do so. C'mon it's 2015 people, take better care of your bodies, keep your triglycerides, and cholesterol low, be proactive, and develop better eating atictives. There's nothing wrong with having fast food every once in a while, just don't be fatally attracted to the slow death of it. Make sure you counter balance it with healthy foods. That is all.

Late Disclaimer: I didn't make this thread to offend anyone, that may be over weight, I'm just offering some suggestions. Peace.
...I don't own a tv. I haven't watched tv in 20 years. I just had a extensive federal physical last week after climbing, and peaking loveland pass at 12,000 feet without ropes. My weight, and blood, and urine were perfect. Triglycerides perfect. Protiens perfect. Sugars perfect. Cholesterol perfect. Blood pressure perfect. Heart great. I am in excellent health for being 50 years old. I am active, positive, and constructive. I eat well, and exercise. But I can slightly relate to your insinuating cause. But here's the deal...you can't help the terminally stupid. They are terminally stupid, and there's no cure. They are self entitled, selfish, blameless, and have excuses for their whole pathetic life. It's easier to sit, and blame, and make excuses, and die young than enjoy life, and live a long life. Oprah Winfrey preached to me her new fad diet plan. She blabbered on, and on about her new diet plan, and how it's the best, and how the whole world should be on her new fad diet plan. I told her I had a way better plan. I told Oprah that she has 375 million dollars, and that if she really wants to have a practical honest diet plan that works that she could hire me to slap the spoon out of her face every time she tries to put something she shouldn't be eating in her mouth. I promised her my diet plan is guaranteed to work. She wasn't impressed. F**king dilusional rich fat b*tches. They just don't see the reality factor. . Overactive thyroid my ass. . More like overactive shoving bk whoppers, and ho hos down your throat.

[Edited 4/5/2015 10:25:28 AM ]

4/5/2015 10:26:47 AM Isn't it funny how..  
neoblaze
Silver Spring, MD
31, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from nobs4u:
Hey Neo! One could also say the fact we have cars and trucks and such is 'cuz we are too lazy to walk? Should we also revert back to that mode of transport? Nah the world is too FAST these days...thus FAST food,fast everything. Hurry! Hurry! Cant take time to be polite or anything else. Hurry! Why do you think the fast food places have DRIVE up windows? We could always make a law that they have to be walk up windows and ya have to park yer car in a lot and walk to get yer food!

Me,I am one of the fortunate ,in that I dont watch what I eat or drink or anything ,really,I go to the doc if I hurt,IDC about lipid/triglycerides/cholesterol levels ,they make no difference to me and the reason? How many times has modern medicine and "studies" changed their minds? Remember eggs are bad,(mm'kay!),milk is horrible,meat should not be cooked on a grill,etc.etc. THEN,a month later,oh,wait,eggs are good! Milk is great and as long as you dont burn the meat. I walk damn near everyday and when I dont, I veg and spliff out,(in MODERATION,mind you,burn one and sleep for 12 hours is moderate to me!),I was gonna blame the beer folks consume in mass quantities and the "beer bellies" I see everywhere as a result,but,again,to what end? Damn,dude,it's bad enough I have to wait for two minutes to load any threads on this 'puter and now I gotta think about starting a, "Why are Americans so damn lazy and just dont seem to care enough to even protest like they do in other countries when some elected official is caught being corrupt!?!?",thread!

I aint offended..OFFENSIVE,but not offended...

Brother Nobs, how's it going man?? I've actually seen a thread on Facebook pertaining to lazy Americans, and why they are so lazy in general. Fact of the matter is sometimes when you've had a long work day, you feel morally obligated to rest and have some me time. Some people have a fast metabolism, and won't gain any weight at all, but does that mean that they're safe from, diabetes, heart attacks or gallbladders disease?? Some of the most athletic people in the world died from heart attacks despite their athleticism. Bruce Lee and, Flo-Jo just to name a few. You really crack me up Nobs, I laughed reading most of your reply. Especially the segment where you said, we could make a law that people will have to go in and order their food as opposed to going through the drive through, and protesting about a healthier America. I can only imagine man. God bless you Nobs.

4/5/2015 10:42:23 AM Isn't it funny how..  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
50, joined Nov. 2014

Cancer, and diabetes skyrocketed in 1984. The same year government mandated the usage of beet sugar in all manufactured food products. Beet sugar is bad. Very bad. It's not naturally processed like sugar cane turbanado sugars. It's alkali processed, and is full of sulfides, and unsoluble carbons. It's killing us, and it's in everything. The diabetes epidemic could be controlled with diet, and exercise. Continually eating nothing but starch will kill you. Breads, noodles, pastas, and potatoes. Yes. We all love them. But moderation will add years to your life. I, and many of my family are allergic to animal growth hormones in processed meats. And alot of meats out there are hormone jacked poorly. I have to eat organic non hormone meats. It's not hard. But it is a tad more expensive. But...I'm worth it. I love wild game. Venison, turkey, grouse, chicken, elk. Mmmmmm.

4/5/2015 10:45:51 AM Isn't it funny how..  
neoblaze
Silver Spring, MD
31, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from vagmasterflash:
...I don't own a tv. I haven't watched tv in 20 years. I just had a extensive federal physical last week after climbing, and peaking loveland pass at 12,000 feet without ropes. My weight, and blood, and urine were perfect. Triglycerides perfect. Protiens perfect. Sugars perfect. Cholesterol perfect. Blood pressure perfect. Heart great. I am in excellent health for being 50 years old. I am active, positive, and constructive. I eat well, and exercise. But I can slightly relate to your insinuating cause. But here's the deal...you can't help the terminally stupid. They are terminally stupid, and there's no cure. They are self entitled, selfish, blameless, and have excuses for their whole pathetic life. It's easier to sit, and blame, and make excuses, and die young than enjoy life, and live a long life. Oprah Winfrey preached to me her new fad diet plan. She blabbered on, and on about her new diet plan, and how it's the best, and how the whole world should be on her new fad diet plan. I told her I had a way better plan. I told Oprah that she has 375 million dollars, and that if she really wants to have a practical honest diet plan that works that she could hire me to slap the spoon out of her face every time she tries to put something she shouldn't be eating in her mouth. I promised her my diet plan is guaranteed to work. She wasn't impressed. F**king dilusional rich fat b*tches. They just don't see the reality factor. . Overactive thyroid my ass. . More like overactive shoving bk whoppers, and ho hos down your throat.

LOLZ!!!! That was hilarious Vagmasterflash, and here's to good health, . Oprah is going to stay fat if she doesn't be careful, her weight is always fluctuating. If she wasn't impressed by what you presented, then she is very delusional. I don't know what that ladies problem is sometime and people worship her, just because she's rich. Death is indeed inevitable, but there are ways to postpone the inevitable by adopting a healthier lifestyle. At least you got a chance to meet her, too bad she was a prick.

4/5/2015 10:50:48 AM Isn't it funny how..  
neoblaze
Silver Spring, MD
31, joined Jan. 2011

Cancer, and diabetes skyrocketed in 1984. The same year government mandated the usage of beet sugar in all manufactured food products. Beet sugar is bad. Very bad. It's not naturally processed like sugar cane turbanado sugars. It's alkali processed, and is full of sulfides, and unsoluble carbons. It's killing us, and it's in everything. The diabetes epidemic could be controlled with diet, and exercise. Continually eating nothing but starch will kill you. Breads, noodles, pastas, and potatoes. Yes. We all love them. But moderation will add years to your life. I, and many of my family are allergic to animal growth hormones in processed meats. And alot of meats out there are hormone jacked poorly. I have to eat organic non hormone meats. It's not hard. But it is a tad more expensive. But...I'm worth it. I love wild game. Venison, turkey, grouse, chicken, elk. Mmmmmm.

Ha, ha I love deer to Vagmasterflash. I try my best to eat organic foods and drink alot of water. High fructose corn syrup, and genetically modified foods are potentially harmful. Funny thing is people are aware of this, and still consume these things like garbage disposals.

4/5/2015 10:57:19 AM Isn't it funny how..  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,547)
Washington, DC
44, joined Jan. 2014

That was well said, neo.
You can eat what ever you want as long as you eat it in moderation. And as long as you you excercise afterward then you will be ok. Just go jogging for half an hour at least once per week and u will be just fine.

The problem is with fat people, they have given up on caring about how they look. They given up on wanting to stay healthy. Instead of keeping fit, they put on even more weight. And they have a weakness for food. Food become more important than being fit and healthy.

When people look at a 300 pounds woman, they will think that she is lazy, because she is not taking the time out to take care of her body. She loves good just a little too much and it shows on her body. She doesn't care how she looks to other people. She no longer about keeping fit and staying healthy. What happened when she was 200 pounds and she didn't stop eating? She got even more fat and became a 300 pounds woman. Her weakness and her love for food is stronger than the desire to want to stay fit and healthy.

4/5/2015 11:00:04 AM Isn't it funny how..  
unique_woman
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,662)
Omaha, NE
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from ronleeseberg:

I agree

4/5/2015 11:01:28 AM Isn't it funny how..  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,655)
Green Bay, WI
50, joined Jul. 2013

It's like they order all that food, and in the end they want a diet coke

4/5/2015 11:03:39 AM Isn't it funny how..  
sarahgoldsmith
Washington, DC
44, joined Jan. 2014

I eat bacon, cheeseburgers & French fries all the time too. But then I go jogging once per week to burn off all those calories that I put into my body. It doesn't take that long to burn off all that fat. And you don't need to have money to excercise or stay fit. Just go jogging back and forth infront of your house for half an hour. This is all it takes to stay skinny.

The problem with fat people is that they have given up on staying healthy. They love food more than they love being fit, healthy and staying skinny. They put on more weight instead of losing weight. Being fat is a weakness and an illness. They lost the ability to control their free will and their desire to exert any control over food.

4/5/2015 11:05:14 AM Isn't it funny how..  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (68,880)
La Canada Flintridge, CA
38, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from packersbabe920:

Too funny

4/5/2015 11:05:30 AM Isn't it funny how..  
sarahgoldsmith
Washington, DC
44, joined Jan. 2014

Yes, that is what many people have observed about fat people.

And a large gulp size diet coke, please. Hahaha!

4/5/2015 11:06:40 AM Isn't it funny how..  

mizzangeleyezo4
La Canada Flintridge, CA
38, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from packersbabe920:

It's almost as if ordering a diet coke after all that food makes it better

4/5/2015 11:09:02 AM Isn't it funny how..  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
50, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from mizzangeleyezo4:
It's almost as if ordering a diet coke after all that food makes it better

right eyez

4/5/2015 11:10:10 AM Isn't it funny how..  

mizzangeleyezo4
La Canada Flintridge, CA
38, joined Jan. 2013

Diet coke is one of the worst things to drink..just because it has diet in front of it doesn't make it good.

4/5/2015 11:15:02 AM Isn't it funny how..  

jrocklove5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,028)
Palatine, IL
27, joined Sep. 2014

I have switch my diet to eat healthy. I started doing this half a chicken breast and a cup of rice diet so far has been going well! I don't drink pop on the diet plan drink water and and Arizona tea decaffeinated. and I tried to swim and run at least every 2 days

[Edited 4/5/2015 11:16:02 AM ]

4/5/2015 11:15:40 AM Isn't it funny how..  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
50, joined Jul. 2013

I agree, that taste it leaves in your mouth

4/5/2015 11:17:22 AM Isn't it funny how..  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
50, joined Nov. 2014

Chicken fries are back at burger king! I will take 6 ten packs, and a diet coke. And then race over to KFC, and order a tub of gravy at their drive through to dip those greasy fried, potato floured, spicy morsels of hormone jacked chicken into. Mmmmmm. Suicide never tasted soooo good. . I am laughing because anyones reasoning ability can be impaired when you're intoxicated at 2 am, hungry, and with intoxicated freinds whose judgement is askew, and questionable. "Cmon! Cmon! I dare you to order a scab sammich, and a glass of ketchup at the drive thru. I will moon him if you do it. I dare you!"

4/5/2015 11:25:35 AM Isn't it funny how..  
vagmasterflash
Over 2,000 Posts (3,458)
Durand, WI
50, joined Nov. 2014

Diet coke is da debbil!

4/6/2015 12:22:12 AM Isn't it funny how..  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,820)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

Perhaps on the weekends, but never during the week without special circumstances.

4/6/2015 12:23:02 AM Isn't it funny how..  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,820)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

Diet coke is da debbil!

That stuff makes my stomach hurt. I won't touch the stuff. I'll drink warm water first.

4/6/2015 1:59:25 AM Isn't it funny how..  
mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
95, joined May. 2014

My diet is shit. There's too much good food around me, including burger joints. You haven't lived life until you've had a Colombian burger lol. Luckily I go to the gym and lift 3 days a week, walk everywhere since I don't have a car, and just started taking Judo once a week.

4/6/2015 2:06:18 AM Isn't it funny how..  
mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,429)
Highland, Scotland
United Kingdom
95, joined May. 2014

Colombian burger (aka delicious heart attack)

4/6/2015 2:08:51 AM Isn't it funny how..  

w6o6l6f_1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,531)
Richmond, VA
37, joined May. 2014

Welcome to Good Burger. Home of the good burger. Can I take your order
.. say hi to Kenan & Kel

4/6/2015 11:17:22 AM Isn't it funny how..  
smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,855)
Baltimore, MD
34, joined Dec. 2012

Amen! Like I told my boyfriend getting started is half the battle.

He keeps complaining about his huge pregnant-looking gut but wont do a darn thing about it. Smh.