Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you appear to be feeling about the dilemma you have chosen. men looking for men in orlando Inside a partnership, the attributes that I value most are honesty, integrity, openness, by openness I m saying that He is prepared to be vulnerable to and with me. You often locate adventures, seek out new folks, and attempt new factors. huggle dating app review Then Andrea shares the deets on a recent relationship and why the ending showed the kind of growth that only experience can teach you.

hookup sites hamilton

Does your date love talking about loved ones — parents, siblings, grandparents, and so on. knoxville gay hookup Possibly you know that s/he is accountable for a screw up in the workplace or even in not turning up on time for a date. Your profile could also be produced visible on other Match Group solutions, but PoF says it will notify you and allow you to agree or refuse where relevant . bumble buzzworthy meaning If the OP has been brave adequate to travel numerous miles from her dwelling country to a really distinct country and culture, I am guessing they have the courage to make new mates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/13/2015 7:21:32 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,238)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

We was at McDonald and sitting in the play area after I called my boys to the table to do their homework.

And I just happened to turn to side and looked across the play area.

I saw this little girl....a white baby. And she was acting up with her father.

Her father tried to pick her up and she was kicking for him to put her down and left her go. So, he put her down and she dropped to the floor and was on her knees.

My view of her was from behind. And she had on some little tight cotton pants....like yoga pant. And her shirt was pulled-up behind her and the crack of her butt was visible.

And what I saw was what looked like the surgery just right between her butt and her back.

It was reddened and flesh was cut in that area and the skin was kinda fluffy right there.

In my honest assessment....and my wife thought the same thing too, it look like a tail used to be there before it was cut off.

I swear it, man!

I wanted to take a photo of her but opt against it as it would have been too obvious to the people that was in the play area.

And then my sons saw what we was looking at and they looked too and my youngest goes,

"Ewww"

And I told him to hush snd turned him around to not look at her like that.

And I took one last look at it to be sure it is what I thought it was and yep.

A tail used to be there. It had puncture tube-like flesh that was conjoined and would have been long tail similar on a rodent or animals with a long tail but not that of a dog, tiger, lion or anything.

Something a bit smaller like a rodent, pig etc...and it had to have been at least 6 inch by how thick the tube-like flesh was.

I remember reading somewhere that certain Caucasians have the genetic that may have mixed with animals like that.

Namely, a humanoid Ape.

It was surreal because it was the first time we ever seen that on a White person. I have always heard about it but never seen it til now.

Kinda put into perspective just who are our beloved White People aka, Caucasians.

I love history, man. And I know they came from us, Black Africans but there are no cases (widespread at least) of Blacks born with a tail.

None.

We had to be perfect to be Modern humans but somewhere along the evolution, Whites got mixed up with some animal sect and have that in their DNA design.

People have been telling me that more and more cases are popping up of Whites born with tails. I see what they are saying now.

I don't know what to think about that. They are still smart people, beautiful and civil in a lot of ways....especially if they want to be.

But they do have animalistic -territorial senses and become violent against those that are not like them.....i.e., Blacks.

Yet, we are their Maker. And made them. Funny, isn't it?

[Edited 4/13/2015 7:22:38 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/13/2015 7:27:55 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

rocky_dennis
Over 1,000 Posts (1,783)
Delaware City, DE
34, joined Nov. 2013

It's commen to come across oddities at McDonald's. Did you have the chicken nuggets? Beak, lip, anus and tail are the main ingredients.

4/13/2015 7:29:24 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

max811
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,386)
Palmetto, FL
34, joined Aug. 2010

Well damn white devil is real

4/13/2015 7:32:20 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

renee398
Over 1,000 Posts (1,250)
Chilhowie, VA
36, joined Jan. 2015

Just wait til we grow horns

4/13/2015 7:33:28 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

rocky_dennis
Over 1,000 Posts (1,783)
Delaware City, DE
34, joined Nov. 2013

I tried to make a snow angel , but it came out with horns

4/13/2015 7:33:31 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

wickedrider
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,377)
Madison, WI
95, joined Mar. 2009

i have a 3 foot tail.... but i'm a demon in a human body at this time.... my teeth will grow long, and i have to file them down as well... being a hideous monster isn't all bad though, it has it's perks.

4/13/2015 7:36:40 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
artokol
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,420)
Vaubecourt
France
49, joined Nov. 2014

Bro, about 10 years ago I was at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and saw one that grew in a small kid caused by vestigial genes that accidentally turned on due to rare toxicity from lead poisoning...it wasn't pretty. In this case it was non bony and contained small blood vessels. Non painful however and yet somewhat growing. It's getting more common.

4/13/2015 7:37:06 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,852)
Bangkok
Thailand
39, joined Jul. 2011

I was sure to only use the best doctor to cut my sons devil tails off..

Fortunately. .

The doctor had a package deal which included circumcision. .

Unfortunately they have blue eyes.

So that is a dead give away..

4/13/2015 7:38:00 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
Champaree
Over 2,000 Posts (2,075)
Australian Capital
Australia
84, joined Jan. 2015

Maybe she just had had a 'spine' operation?

....and everyone still has a "Tailbone".

[Edited 4/13/2015 7:40:41 PM ]

4/13/2015 7:40:16 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from artokol:
Bro, about 10 years ago I was at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and saw one that grew in a small kid caused by vestigial genes that accidentally turned on due to rare toxicity from lead poisoning...it wasn't pretty. In this case it was non bony and contained small blood vessels. Non painful however and yet somewhat growing. It's getting more common.

That's exactly the discription!

Precisely.

It was non-bony. Yes.

Just fleshy and cut-off....like a bunny-patch....if that's what it's called. You can tell there was a tail there.

[Edited 4/13/2015 7:40:51 PM ]

4/13/2015 7:41:51 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

wickedrider
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,377)
Madison, WI
95, joined Mar. 2009

lead poisoning can cause growths? hmm, i learn something new everyday...

Art

4/13/2015 7:48:55 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from Champaree:
Maybe she just had had a 'spine' operation?

....and everyone still has a "Tailbone".

Maybe but she was playing in the play area and stuff. A spine operation, you have to be careful for physical activity, right?

This was just a notch up from the tailbone area. It was "near" her butt crack, just before it, and situated on her lower back.

If it wasn't cut off, it would have sprung upward like a tail do, and pulling the flesh with it where her anus-hole would have opened up wide because of the tail movement.

[Edited 4/13/2015 7:50:25 PM ]

4/13/2015 7:52:38 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
artokol
Vaubecourt
France
49, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from be_great:
That's exactly the discription!

Precisely.

It was non-bony. Yes.

Just fleshy and cut-off....like a bunny-patch....if that's what it's called. You can tell there was a tail there.

Well, the one I saw had to be cut off also, blood flow was increasing and forcing growth...they can only deaden the tail and leave the base or it will effect spinal functions. Maybe this is what you saw...some don't even cut it. You can also have slight protrusions on the earlobes and it is part of the same family.

4/13/2015 9:15:33 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

north_st4r
Copperas Cove, TX
30, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

You eat McDonald's? And feed it to your children?

Oh my God.

That IS Gross.

4/13/2015 9:19:31 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

snhgirl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,296)
Scottsboro, AL
44, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from north_st4r:

Oh my God.

That IS Gross.

Exactly!

4/13/2015 9:27:27 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

bigdinv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,342)
Houston, TX
34, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from north_st4r:

Oh my God.

That IS Gross.

I thought the part about checking out a child's butt was gross.

4/13/2015 9:28:12 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from north_st4r:

Oh my God.

That IS Gross.

They love the Nuggets and fries. So do I. And a drink.

4/13/2015 9:28:18 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
artokol
Vaubecourt
France
49, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from wickedrider:
lead poisoning can cause growths? hmm, i learn something new everyday...

Art

How you doing my friend...well I hope.

4/13/2015 9:42:23 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,859)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

So you studied that infant's butt and back so minutely that you could tell just what kind of a tail had been cut off. Just by the incision. You not only figured out it was a tail, but you figured out what kind. Amazing.

And, you wanted to take a picture, but settled for your entire family discussing it. You decided not to take that picture so as not to be obvious. Uh huh.

Shame on you.

4/13/2015 10:00:34 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from lovethelake17:
So you studied that infant's butt and back so minutely that you could tell just what kind of a tail had been cut off. Just by the incision. You not only figured out it was a tail, but you figured out what kind. Amazing.

And, you wanted to take a picture, but settled for your entire family discussing it. You decided not to take that picture so as not to be obvious. Uh huh.

Shame on you.

I see no reason why any of you condemning me. For what??

I wasn't looking to be looking at anyone. I just simply turned around and that was the first actions that caught my attention.

She was swinging her legs when her Father tried to pick her up. That's what hooked my attention.

And then when he put her down, she had a temper-tandrum and slopped down on the floor, on her knees as if she wasn't appreciative that her Dad tried to pick her up. She didn't like that.

And and her arms was folded and she was bending over sort of.

And we were behind the child so it was right "in our faces" when she bend over and the red area contrasted against her White skin made it even more obvious and attention-grabbing to look there. As if something was not suppose to be part of the picture with her.

And it was real red and wrinkled skin and tube-like hanging of the flesh.

It was clipped off. And it's quite obvious it was a tail.

To be honest, I found it it surreal than anything else. I didn't know what to think. I looked at my wife and she looked back at me and both squinted our eyes to look at it again with closer examination of the little girl's back.

And my wife was the first to say, "that's a tail."

And I added right after her,

"Yep. It's a tail."

And we turned our son around and my wife occupied his attention with the chicken McNuggets. And my oldest was into his homework.

And I turned one last time to be sure what I said and sure enough....it was a tail that has been cut off.

[Edited 4/13/2015 10:01:35 PM ]

4/13/2015 10:08:22 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

Sanfeliz
Haverhill, MA
29, joined Jan. 2015

Spina Bifida.... Nothing gross about it....

4/13/2015 10:10:31 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

north_st4r
Copperas Cove, TX
30, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Quote from bigdinv:
I thought the part about checking out a child's butt was gross.

Valid point really.

4/13/2015 10:13:08 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

So, it was just a casual "close examination" of a child's butt that was right "in your face".

And that casual look told you that what had been clipped off was a tail.

Yet, you cannot figure out why you should be ashamed of yourself.

but maybe you should say white baby butt and animal genetics some more. "Humanoid ape."

The fact is is that you do not have a clue as to what happened to that little girl, and what was the cause of the incision. But your casual "closer examination" and your knowledge that it was inappropriate to take a picture, coupled with your creating a thread about it, in which I assume you wanted to post that picture really paints a picture of the kind of adult you are.

And you should be ashamed of yourself.

4/13/2015 10:17:35 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from Sanfeliz:

I never seen that before. It was gross the way it looked to me.

There's many medical terms for it but I know History quite well.

It's genetic and can be dormant for thousands of years in a genealogy but the "blueprint" is ingrained in that DNA structure and doesn't have to pop up in every Caucausians baby.

It can go dormant and pop up thousand of years later and it just so the case today that many White children are being born with tails at birth.

I really doubt it's some medical condition as the child was very healthy and energetic...as if the tail is just apart of her and her DNA design....the same as a tail is necessary for any of the Dog and Cat family.

If the DNA made the particular gene compatible with normal, perfect genetics such as Blacks have, then the offspring will feel nothing out of sort.

It's genetic because it's cut at birth. If this was a medical condition, you can't make that sort of incision at birth. You have to examine it and know where to cut or remove it so that it doesn't harm the child's other organs.

This was not case, I read up on it. They cut those tails at birth the same way they cut a naval tube attached to the baby when pulled out of a womb.

And I also read that if tail is left intact, that person can control it because there's nerves in it therefore, feelings of it can be felt by the child or that, the child knows he/she has a tail and can control it's movement like animals do.

[Edited 4/13/2015 10:19:42 PM ]

4/13/2015 10:18:04 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

north_st4r
Copperas Cove, TX
30, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Quote from be_great:
They love the Nuggets and fries. So do I. And a drink.

Are you aware of what's in the nuggets you love so much? It's chicken byproduct (as in waste, tendons, ligaments, eyeballs, feet, etc...waste) beefed up with ammonia to make the shelf life longer.

To be fair, the chemical ridden junk you're putting in your body might actually be contributing to your brain function. Which seems to be palling a touch.

You stared at a young girls rear end for extended lengths of time. Discussed it at length with your family. In front of your children. While shovelling toxic waste into you and your family's mouth.

And if that wasn't bad enough...

Who asks their children to do their homework in the middle of a McDonald's?

Honestly...who?

4/13/2015 10:20:33 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

snhgirl
Scottsboro, AL
44, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from north_st4r:
Are you aware of what's in the nuggets you love so much? It's chicken byproduct (as in waste, tendons, ligaments, eyeballs, feet, etc...waste) beefed up with ammonia to make the shelf life longer.

To be fair, the chemical ridden junk you're putting in your body might actually be contributing to your brain function. Which seems to be palling a touch.

You stared at a young girls rear end for extended lengths of time. Discussed it at length with your family. In front of your children. While shovelling toxic waste into you and your family's mouth.

Honestly...who?

Yeah who?

4/13/2015 10:23:51 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

skywatcher58
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,135)
Topeka, KS
56, joined Feb. 2014
online now!

Quote from Sanfeliz:

4/13/2015 10:24:40 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

north_st4r
Copperas Cove, TX
30, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Quote from be_great:
Yet, we are their Maker. And made them. Funny, isn't it?

Thank goodness, not mine.

Let's not put ourselves on an imaginary pedestal, hmm. Might fall off.

4/13/2015 10:25:31 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

north_st4r
Copperas Cove, TX
30, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Quote from snhgirl:
Yeah who?

4/13/2015 10:28:20 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from north_st4r:

Honestly...who?

I don't get why you being offensive or the deal here. You act like I did something to that child.

Why are you so angry, though??

I never seen anything like that and it was surreal....curious-like. Of course I intentively stared a bit but it was for only a few seconds.....less than 10 seconds and I ignored it.

Big deal.

We eat McDonald, time to time, so what? If this was an everyday thing, I can see your point but we eat there time to time. No big deal with me.

Maybe with you. So that's you. Don't eat at McDonald and don't criticize People for making their own choice and decisions.

That's none of your business, understand?? And I didn't ask for the ingredients or "junk stuff" in the chicken mcnuggets.

You opt to tell me that as a means to insult me or something....which call to question, your own motives and civility here.

You want to criticize or condemn me but for reasons I simply don't understand.

And I take my sons to McDonald and other places like the library and other eateries to do their homework when I pick them up from school and not planning on going home right away. I handle other matters and stop at those eateries and help them with their homework.

Big deal.

4/13/2015 10:43:07 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@lovethelake,

Okay, I'm sensing resentment by you and the other female Posters simply because the little girl was "White."

I'm assuming if this was a black baby, you would be tagging along the mockery and jokes on the Black baby.

But because it was a White baby, you offended.

You know what???

Tough shit, buddy.

And to be honest, I found nothing mockery or joked about it.

We were honestly curious and surreal by what we saw. We have never seen anything like that. I only hears about it and read it but never seen a live-Caucasisn with it.

And my knack for History....though it would be controversial to Caucausians, it's still factual.

Whites, indeed, have the Neanderthal genome....by 4% to 10%. That is a fact.

I'm not one to use that to mock White People. I'm only interest in the truth of the matters...how we got here, how we evovled, how we got separated as a People. Who went where. Who stayed behind.

Who encountered who and how their genetics show that. Amd that's what's the case today:

Caucasians stock have mated Neanderthal in during Ancient Times.

Nothing to feel ashame about it. It is your history, and our history as a People of Planet Earth.

Simple as that, buddy.

4/13/2015 10:50:05 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

north_st4r
Copperas Cove, TX
30, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Oh, settle down cupcake, no ones angry, least of all me.

Its not like I called you at your home number to give you my opinion.

I'm really not sure if you're aware of this so I'm going to try and break the news as gently as I can.

You posted your extra curricular activities with a young girl on a public forum, as well as your eating habits. You posted your opinions about that little girl on a public forum also and proceeded to tell the whole world how disgusting you thought she was and how gross her whole race is because of something someone told you once about some white people having tails.

That was before you proceeded to give a convoluted opinion about a far fetched evolutionary concept and to tell the whole world that you were their Maker, you made them and how funny it was.

I didn't mean to upset you though, and if you want me stop posting here, I will, by all means. I wouldn't want to be guilty of the same thing you're doing yourself.

Which is in case it wasn't abundantly clear... is perpetuating ignorance, intolerance and hate.

4/13/2015 11:00:40 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Edited

[Edited 4/13/2015 11:01:26 PM ]

4/13/2015 11:05:40 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@North,

I stopped reading when you said, "extra curricular" activity.

I see that you are not interested in what I seen but only upset that I've seen this on a White child.

You have a pretty warped-judgment on People. That much is clear.

For the last time, I didn't know what to think of it as it was my FIRST TIME EVER SEEING ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE in real life.

So naturally, I was curious about it. And the thoughts of "tails on humans" naturally came up in my mine as I looked at it briefly.

It was more of a curiosity to me. As if a Scientist doing a case study to learn about it. Same way I felt.

Because of my love for ancient History and biology and how we got here as a People....these things would be of extremely particular interest to me.

It tells us ALOT who's was who, who did what among the human ethnicities from the beginning of time, and how we evovled to this day and age.

[Edited 4/13/2015 11:06:50 PM ]

4/13/2015 11:12:29 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

latinqt24
Riverside, CA
31, joined Jan. 2015

Quote from rocky_dennis:
It's commen to come across oddities at McDonald's. Did you have the chicken nuggets? Beak, lip, anus and tail are the main ingredients.
lmao

4/13/2015 11:24:57 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

No, dear.

I did not make it an issue that she was white. You did.

I would tell you to be ashamed of yourself if the child was black, or Asian, or Native American or anything else, because you were discussing a surgery she had that is none of your business, and of which you know nothing whatsoever about. Yet you claim that because of your "knack for history" it must be because of a tail. You were looking at a small child's butt, and from that you divined that she had to have had a tail, and then you proceeded to state that Caucasians have tails. Not any other race. That was your assertion. You made it about white. And it's shameful that you were discussing a stranger's child whose medical history you know nothing about, and that you described her butt so eloquently. Not to mention that you wanted to take a picture of it.

You don't get that just because you have a "knack for history" that what you think to be true is not true. You don't know anything, you just have a knack, huh? Your "knack" causes you to believe that an incision on the small of her back means tail, yet you have no clue what spina bifida is nor what any surgery to correct it looks like...let alone any other reason for that surgery.

No. You say it's a tail, therefore, god has spoken (little g). After all, you have a knack for history.

You don't know me so don't go spouting off how I'd speak out or not against blatant ignorance no matter what the race of the person in question.

[Edited 4/13/2015 11:25:49 PM ]

4/13/2015 11:27:01 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

ahleah4mriris
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,373)
Fort Worth, TX
44, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from be_great:
And a drink.

$1.00 Large drink, unlimited refills

4/13/2015 11:29:52 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Leah,

....refills.

And McDonald got the best-tasting fries. I don't care what they put in it.

It's good.

4/13/2015 11:34:52 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

Their fries are the best. When I was pregnant, I craved them. Along with root beer popsicles.

I understand your curiosity when you saw something you'd never seen before. I understand your child's reaction and that you shushed him. But to jump to the conclusion you did, and run with it, and want to take a picture, it's shameful.

Just thank God that your children were healthy and whole with no need of surgery. And pray for that child and her parents. You don't have to make it about whites and blacks and who is superior and who came from whom.

4/13/2015 11:41:44 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@lovethelake,

You obviously are clueless and actually spouting out what "YOU" want to believe about me and that exposes your motives.

You're upset because this was a White child, plain and simple. Don't try to hide it.

And this is similar to how it looked but it was cut off:

AND IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS:

^^^^ that pic, and the one above, is NOT the same.

The first is a Tail. The 2nd, is a medical condition. You can't cut that off. You need plan to how to remove that with the Doctors.

[Edited 4/13/2015 11:42:35 PM ]

4/13/2015 11:44:31 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

Think what you want.

The rest of us recognize foolishness.

4/13/2015 11:45:59 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@Lakes,

Whatever you say. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

4/13/2015 11:46:25 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

flyfish77
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Conyers, GA
49, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

its like, forget about it..

4/14/2015 12:19:05 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

stl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,681)
Saint Louis, MO
61, joined Jun. 2007

I have never heard of any such condition, black, white or purple.

Attempted checking on Snopes and came up empty.

I think you're dreaming racist dreams.

4/14/2015 1:21:20 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

bigdinv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,342)
Houston, TX
34, joined Sep. 2011

The perv describes a child on her knees and a description of her clothing and buttocks.

Sounds innocent to me. We should all agree that he was witnessing a perfect Kodak moment.

4/14/2015 1:40:17 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

@bigdinv,

Dude you are a pervert and a pedophile. Your mind is in the gutter.

You do know I am a Father with kids???

Her butt look just like my sons little butts when they were her age and size.

If you're not a Father, don't even talk to me about your perverted sexual thoughts on children. You f**king pedo!

[Edited 4/14/2015 1:41:13 AM ]

4/14/2015 1:41:41 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

diana29615
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,823)
Greenville, SC
46, joined Jan. 2014

Dallas!

4/14/2015 1:42:40 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

And I'm blocking your foul ass.....and to say you're from Texas. Ugh!

Sick little bastard.

You're blocked.

4/14/2015 1:58:06 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

ilovepoodles55
Schererville, IN
53, joined Feb. 2015

I have a hard time taking anyone serious who does not have a photo on their profile.

I am so tired of the race threads,

What is a married man with a family doing on a dating site?

4/14/2015 2:08:47 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  
be_great
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

I have a profile with a pic. My marriage is not your business.

[Edited 4/14/2015 2:09:04 AM ]

4/14/2015 2:43:32 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,101)
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011

Amazing the things trolls can make up....when jealousy gets the better of them.

I think we all know with all the time you spend on here.

no way you spend much time with your "supposed" family at all.

I think I'm done here.

Sorry, but your made up thread had no other effect on me.

I'm secure in who I am.

too bad your not.....

And why do your eyes go automatically to little girls private area's????....do we have to ad pedofile to your mixed bag of tricks?

Oh, that's right,...this never happened in the first place....however viewing little girls private area's must be a trait of yours either way.

your really sick dude,....

4/14/2015 2:54:19 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011

Be-loser.

I think you expected this to have a profound effect on white people causing a stir.

but all it did was concrete the evidence that you hate being black and are jealous of white people.

and that in a perfect world you would have been born...Ellen the Degenerate.

A jaded female talk show host.

but, its not a perfect world and you are black and a man who shows the traits of being a jaded woman talk show host.

And, as messed as that is....we are stuck with it....until you get the balls to climb the Empire State Building and Jump off.

but, I'm not holding my breath either.

Most know that you have no balls.

4/14/2015 3:01:32 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

majic_1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,198)
Broomfield, CO
56, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from be_great:
And I'm blocking your foul ass.....and to say you're from Texas. Ugh!

Sick little bastard.

You're blocked.

You are a p*ssy for blocking anyone.

With all of the racist bullshit you spew out of your a** I am amazed you haven't been blocked by everyone.

You are a f**king douche.

Take your racist bullshit comments and shove them up your ass... so your wife will know where to find it.

4/14/2015 3:05:28 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
60, joined Apr. 2011

Be-loser.

Why would things gross, be such a shock to you.??

I mean you see this on a daily basis.....every time you look in the mirror.

4/14/2015 9:20:09 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

sinceresammy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,332)
Dayton, OH
60, joined Mar. 2014

Yeah be_great AKA be_shit looked in the mirror!

4/14/2015 9:22:15 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

sinceresammy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,332)
Dayton, OH
60, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from ilovepoodles55:
I have a hard time taking anyone serious who does not have a photo on their profile.

I am so tired of the race threads,

What is a married man with a family doing on a dating site?

Anyone would have a hard time wanting to talk with a weirdo like you after seeing your picture!

4/14/2015 9:27:17 AM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

sinceresammy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,332)
Dayton, OH
60, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from be_great:
@bigdinv,

Dude you are a pervert and a pedophile. Your mind is in the gutter.

You do know I am a Father with kids???

Her butt look just like my sons little butts when they were her age and size.

If you're not a Father, don't even talk to me about your perverted sexual thoughts on children. You f**king pedo!

Be_shit wanted to butt f**k the little white girl. He has had a lot of practice with his own children.

The best punishment for this nigga piece of trash would be to make him live in Fort Payne Al with Scarecrow.

4/14/2015 4:34:52 PM Aww Man, My Family And I Saw Something Gross!  

snhgirl
Scottsboro, AL
44, joined Nov. 2008