Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

night hookups

But the most common cause seemed to be the wish to see who s liked them with no obtaining to make the commitment of liking them back. christian dating colorado The on line dating becomes the finest may well for singles to meet and date. And it says a lot additional about your date than how they like to hold their bed. feet pics onlyfans 4 percent boost from 2019.

rubmaps forum

If you sit in front of your date and recite a single question immediately after a different, you will make the date really feel like a job interview. red bluff ca dating For example, if a case number ends in the quantity 5, the day the benefits are available on the EBT card is the 5th day of every month. Nonetheless, those answers from these tests can be quite individual and you want to be confident that your private info is getting protected properly. bedpage in brooklyn There s anything for everyone here, regardless of whether you are.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/20/2015 12:06:49 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

mr_1234m
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,190)
Louisville, KY
51, joined Apr. 2014

^ Well said.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/20/2015 2:26:44 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,990)
Jacksonville, FL
29, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from smstephanie:
Yes White man has slaughtered and concurred for thousands of years, but so have every nationality....What of Genghis Khan and his Hun army? He was no white man and he devoured the majority of Asia ...What of the Persians? They were also not white. Persia today is made up of Iran, Iraq and the surrounding areas of people...These are not white people...What of the Rwanda Genocide? This area is made up of black African tribes. Over 800,000 Tutsi's were murdered during this genocide...These are NO white people...

The American Indian is composed of 100s of tribes...Long before the white man came to this land Many of the Indian tribes fought amongst themselves taking the lands away from each other..they murdered and enslaved the other people of the opposing tribes...These people were obviously not white..

To the OP, conquering and murder have gone on since man first was created. This will go on till the day man figures out how to completely eliminate himself from the planet...It is not who owes who, or who took who's land. But with that said you have been given millions of achers back to do with as you want. A trust was set up by the Federal government with millions of dollars as compensation, but most American Indians will not take the money. How long does one pay for the sins of their elders? I say it ends...I owe no one ANYTHING..I did not take anything from anyone. I work, pay my taxes that contribute to the social programs many take part in...The people of America today do not owe any other nationality living in American today anything. You live in the greatest nation ..you are given rights denied to a vast majority of the rest of the world..You were not wronged your ancestors were treated badly this is not the People of America's fault. Now pull up your pants be thankful for what you have and the rights you freely live under and STFU

The point was in fact that everyone does it

i only used white man because in America it seems that white snd black people are the only race regardless of all the countless ethnicities that exist here in America.

if I speak to complex no one will understand. if I use colors other than black and white people will be confused.

4/20/2015 5:49:42 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,216)
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from smstephanie:
Yes White man has slaughtered and concurred for thousands of years, but so have every nationality....What of Genghis Khan and his Hun army? He was no white man and he devoured the majority of Asia ...What of the Persians? They were also not white. Persia today is made up of Iran, Iraq and the surrounding areas of people...These are not white people...What of the Rwanda Genocide? This area is made up of black African tribes. Over 800,000 Tutsi's were murdered during this genocide...These are NO white people...

The American Indian is composed of 100s of tribes...Long before the white man came to this land Many of the Indian tribes fought amongst themselves taking the lands away from each other..they murdered and enslaved the other people of the opposing tribes...These people were obviously not white..

To the OP, conquering and murder have gone on since man first was created. This will go on till the day man figures out how to completely eliminate himself from the planet...It is not who owes who, or who took who's land. But with that said you have been given millions of achers back to do with as you want. A trust was set up by the Federal government with millions of dollars as compensation, but most American Indians will not take the money. How long does one pay for the sins of their elders? I say it ends...I owe no one ANYTHING..I did not take anything from anyone. I work, pay my taxes that contribute to the social programs many take part in...The people of America today do not owe any other nationality living in American today anything. You live in the greatest nation ..you are given rights denied to a vast majority of the rest of the world..You were not wronged your ancestors were treated badly this is not the People of America's fault. Now pull up your pants be thankful for what you have and the rights you freely live under and STFU

Again
You speak for yourself!
You have no consideration of the natives who lived on their lands for hundreds to thousands of years which includes my tribes. There were over 400 tribes of natives indians and not all was savages not all was doing what you claims so don't justify what some natives had done and claim all natives was the same so stop pulling that weak tactics to give excuses for the evils of this country had done to natives people who have their values stolen their lands/homes stolen from invaders and the genocides of my people did major effects on my tribes so before you defend evil act of others just know damages that many of innocents tribes had to lost because of greed, abuse, unfair treatment,murder and hate. You need to understand what a treaty is and a trust is and if it broken the natives tribes involved in the treaties and trusts have the rights to bring justice. My tribes had rights to reclaim what were theirs rather you like it or not.

4/20/2015 5:56:15 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Since alot of you too stupid!

You claims you own nothing but yet paying for stuff you not at fault for.

You are already being slaved to pay a debts you don't own but yet you don't realize that. You claims oh i don't own nobody Nothing but doesn't realize the debts you paying or even acknowledge the United States reparations payments and boy i tell you to wonder how is the U.S paying these reperations payments...... sheeps will be sheeps.

[Edited 4/20/2015 5:57:08 PM ]

4/20/2015 6:18:46 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
giss7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,265)
New Orleans, LA
58, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:
Seriously, you are starting to look pathetic. Instead of admitting I'm right, you want to pivot your argument. Its not going to work.

Now, you trying to justify whites getting welfare by saying more whites pay into it.

Seriously dude?

Your argument about blacks abuse it more than white is a lie too. Do the math... more whites getting welfare is going to be more abuse.

False bigjiggaboo. Blacks are only 13% of the population, whites 60% and there are more blacks on welfare than whites. Not % wise, in actual numbers.

4/20/2015 6:26:27 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
giss7
New Orleans, LA
58, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from 1truuprince:
Again
You speak for yourself!
You have no consideration of the natives who lived on their lands for hundreds to thousands of years which includes my tribes. There were over 400 tribes of natives indians and not all was savages not all was doing what you claims so don't justify what some natives had done and claim all natives was the same so stop pulling that weak tactics to give excuses for the evils of this country had done to natives people who have their values stolen their lands/homes stolen from invaders and the genocides of my people did major effects on my tribes so before you defend evil act of others just know damages that many of innocents tribes had to lost because of greed, abuse, unfair treatment,murder and hate. You need to understand what a treaty is and a trust is and if it broken the natives tribes involved in the treaties and trusts have the rights to bring justice. My tribes had rights to reclaim what were theirs rather you like it or not.

Sorry truuf*g, I've already proven europeans were here before you scum. Natives have been here about 20,000 years, not hundreds of thousands. Good damn truuf*g have you been blowing the great ape again?

4/20/2015 7:14:32 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,424)
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from giss7:
False bigjiggaboo. Blacks are only 13% of the population, whites 60% and there are more blacks on welfare than whites. Not % wise, in actual numbers.

Bigsleazy has a difficult time with basic arithmetic.

4/20/2015 7:23:22 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from giss7:
Sorry truuf*g, I've already proven europeans were here before you scum. Natives have been here about 20,000 years, not hundreds of thousands. Good damn truuf*g have you been blowing the great ape again?

If your claim is true why haven't you people take this matter in court? After all you claimed europeans was in Virginia and Florida which has nothing to do with my tribes but let see you put your actions up with your claim, i dare you prove this matter.

4/20/2015 8:00:31 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from 1truuprince:
If your claim is true why haven't you people take this matter in court? After all you claimed europeans was in Virginia and Florida which has nothing to do with my tribes but let see you put your actions up with your claim, i dare you prove this matter.

You have already proven you are not mentally capable of debating anything, so even if you get onto something you may be right at, nobody will listen.

4/20/2015 8:17:38 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
You have already proven you are not mentally capable of debating anything, so even if you get onto something you may be right at, nobody will listen.

I have no interest in debating specifically when it comes to people finding excuses to brush the truth under the rug. The arguments doesn't stay the same, as soon as i nails them with a reply back they pull another argument then another argument after another to create tactics while ignorance becomes greater as they continue. Trust me it too simple for me even while at work showing my workers as they laugh along.

[Edited 4/20/2015 8:19:27 PM ]

4/20/2015 8:24:39 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from 1truuprince:
I have no interest in debating specifically when it comes to people finding excuses to brush the truth under the rug. The arguments doesn't stay the same, as soon as i nails them with a reply back they pull another argument then another argument after another to create tactics while ignorance becomes greater as they continue. Trust me it too simple for me even while at work showing my workers as they laugh along.

This is why you are not capable of a debate, and you can just look back on the thread we spoke to see that.

You avoid the topic at hand, you refuse to back up what you say, and refuse to answer questions, and when backed into a corner where you have to answer, you block people.
Your tactics are childish, and I really don't believe you know just how childish they are.

4/20/2015 9:01:24 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,119)
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from giss7:

Incorrect, numbers don't lie.

People do.

#truthhurts

4/20/2015 9:05:10 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
This is why you are not capable of a debate, and you can just look back on the thread we spoke to see that.

You avoid the topic at hand, you refuse to back up what you say, and refuse to answer questions, and when backed into a corner where you have to answer, you block people.
Your tactics are childish, and I really don't believe you know just how childish they are.

STFU, @YASURE.

You'll lie and mislead people just to keep from admitting you're wrong.

That scam don't work when I'm around though.

[Edited 4/20/2015 9:06:12 PM ]

4/20/2015 9:06:24 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Bigsleazy, you are failing right now.

It's like you, true f*g and that other all cut the same classes together.

4/20/2015 9:09:35 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

@YASURE... I believe that's a couple of classes above you, my friend.

4/20/2015 9:10:38 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:
@YASURE... I believe that's a couple of classes above you, my friend.

I doubt that very seriously.

You have already proven over and over, you know nothing about basic grade school arithmetic.

4/20/2015 9:12:16 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

@YASURE... you can "doubt" it all you want. It doesn't change the facts. Yes, I did say facts.

4/20/2015 9:12:38 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

You're fat a** has spent his whole life on welfare and now you are looking for more handouts.

Hell, I'll bet your food bill is bigger than my mortgage.

4/20/2015 9:20:21 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Lesson #1 of a debate, When your opponent has to resort to personal attacks, it's a sign of him losing.

====================================

4/20/2015 9:21:53 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

LOLOL

Look back on your posts, that's all you have.

You want to get down to taking turns, with questions and direct answers, how a debate is supposed to run.

I didn't think so.

4/20/2015 9:35:45 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
LOLOL

Look back on your posts, that's all you have.

You want to get down to taking turns, with questions and direct answers, how a debate is supposed to run.

I didn't think so.

You're a loser already.. you probably always will be.

Question? I've laid the answer out for you and have explained it perfectly.

You are the type of person that has a huge problem with the truth... if the truth is not in line with your "personal opinions", it must be wrong.. right?

Eazzy is always going to drop knowledge on your head regardless if you agree or disagree.

Btw.. Your whole childish name calling thing is a hint of your immaturity. Grow up, YASURE.

4/20/2015 9:49:02 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

So basically you are afraid to face me, in a no bullshit, direct question and direct answer.

I have watched your posts, you post racist bullshit, and run when confronted.

4/20/2015 9:56:04 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
giss7
New Orleans, LA
58, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from 1truuprince:

Yawn truuf*g, I'm sure you are far too stupid to comprehend the legal definition of standing, so I won't go into it but basically it means I wasnt personally harmed sufficiently to press a case. Btw truuf*g, if you have more than one job, it means your job is shit.

4/20/2015 9:58:05 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
giss7
New Orleans, LA
58, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:
Incorrect, numbers don't lie.

People do.

#truthhurts

The real question is how can you jigs remain so stupid?

There are approximately 12.8 million Americans on welfare, accounting for 4.1% of the US population. An estimated $131.9 billion is spent by the government on welfare each year.

Welfare Demographics

The following percentages are recipients of welfare based on race.

• White – 38.8%
• Black – 39.8%
• Hispanic – 15.7%
• Asian – 2.4%
• Other – 3.3%

4/20/2015 10:00:55 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

This is what gets me, the numbers are there, you cannot argue with them, but these idiots are obviously used to communicating with ghetto trash they can easily bullshit.

That just doesn't work in the internet.

4/20/2015 10:12:04 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

Again i have no interest in debating, it is you that do.

What questions have i been asked? You asked what tribes am from and i told you and you never replied back no more so idiot stop making up lies, if you are blocked why you still posting comments? Exactly you idiot. You are not even dealing with the topic at hand you never do!
Your main thing is to attack the black race and belittle them.

4/20/2015 10:13:16 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from biggeazzy:
Lesson #1 of a debate, When your opponent has to resort to personal attacks, it's a sign of him losing.

Basically

4/20/2015 10:17:03 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Do you want to go back to that thread and start from the beginning, with no bullshit.

Ask questions, and get direct answers.

Not slither away, or block me, when you just don't want to answer.

I didn't think so.

4/20/2015 10:38:33 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from 1truuprince:
Again i have no interest in debating, it is you that do.

What questions have i been asked? You asked what tribes am from and i told you and you never replied back no more so idiot stop making up lies, if you are blocked why you still posting comments? Exactly you idiot. You are not even dealing with the topic at hand you never do!
Your main thing is to attack the black race and belittle them.

Like i said ! ^^^^

You can keep whining all you want i personally don't give a fu€k.

4/20/2015 10:39:55 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

I'm not whining, you mean nothing to me, I'm just calling you out for the liar you are.

4/20/2015 10:50:17 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (45,078)
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

not all was savages not all was doing what you claims so don't justify what some natives had done and claim all natives was the same so stop pulling that weak tactics to give excuse

^^^^

Ditto on the whites, capt obvious.

4/20/2015 10:52:56 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
I'm not whining, you mean nothing to me, I'm just calling you out for the liar you are.

You think you are but hasn't realize how much you failed doing so, keep trying

4/20/2015 11:08:20 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

insyder96
Over 1,000 Posts (1,152)
Canyon Country, CA
54, joined Dec. 2014

Biggassy you need to tell your friends in the naacp that they owe white people reparations. Their suppose to advance colored people but we have seen no progress in the colored sector. Just stagnation and some regression.I had hoped for some progress from the colored sector but I was overly optimistic. I think reparations are in order as the colered sector is holding western society back. Pay up.

4/20/2015 11:10:47 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

LOLOL

No,

I am just going to wait for your next stupid a** racist thread and spank you again.

shall I predict exactly what you will do, how you will respond.

You are really easy.

You will avoid the direct question.
You will change the subject
You will post some stupid emotion, as though that is an answer.
But you will not give a direct answer to a direct question.

Did I miss anything

4/20/2015 11:22:11 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

masterweber
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,949)
Baton Rouge, LA
35, joined May. 2013

God reparation to the whole world...

How do you inherit eternal life all'''just''slaves human ((((men))) and ,,,all'''unjust'''servants slaves human women of the Hebrew God will terms????

4/20/2015 11:35:06 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
So basically you are afraid to face me, in a no bullshit, direct question and direct answer.

I have watched your posts, you post racist bullshit, and run when confronted.

Afraid? Ye of little faith.

What question can biggeazzy help you with, @YASURE?

Quote one of my "racist" post you say you saw.

I'll wait.

4/20/2015 11:39:12 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

insyder96
Over 1,000 Posts (1,152)
Canyon Country, CA
54, joined Dec. 2014

Bigassy pay up you broke chump.

4/20/2015 11:41:58 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:
Afraid? Ye of little faith.

What question can biggeazzy help you with, @YASURE?

Quote one of my "racist" post you say you saw.

I'll wait.

Lets start with your bullshit on this thread, go back a few pages.

You are trying to manipulate the amount of welfare given out.

Percentage wise blacks get almost 4 times the amount of whites.
Percentagewise whites pay maybe as much as 8 times the amount entered into the program.

4/20/2015 11:43:32 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

In fact that 8 times number is probably way off, and we would have to check a lot of numbers to come up with a correct number

It could be 20 times.

4/20/2015 11:49:59 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Lets go a little further

20.4 percent of black households do not receive assistance.

roughly that means 20% of blacks actually pay taxes.

4/20/2015 11:51:56 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Lets start with your bullshit on this thread, go back a few pages.

You are trying to manipulate the amount of welfare given out.

Percentage wise blacks get almost 4 times the amount of whites.
Percentagewise whites pay maybe as much as 8 times the amount entered into the program.

What you fail to realize is the percentage of the whole number of whites versus the percentage of the whole number of blacks is a "iirrelevant" number.

What is relevant, is the "total" number of whites on welfare versus the "total" number of blacks.

At the end of the day, only the total bottom number matters.

#truthhurts

4/20/2015 11:53:57 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

No, you are wrong.

This is a system set up and financed by white people, and blacks take advantage of it at an astronomical rate.

4/21/2015 12:02:57 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
No, you are wrong.

This is a system set up and financed by white people, and blacks take advantage of it at an astronomical rate.

#truthhurts

4/21/2015 12:07:36 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

4/21/2015 12:27:28 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Why people try too hard to create tactics and excuses to justify what happens to natives people was right.

4/21/2015 12:36:50 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

I believe a lot of the hatred from generations ago is pass down to current generation.

Anybody with a half of a brain knows how horribly wrong the Indians were treated.

4/21/2015 12:42:49 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Exactly and it just very funny how they try to ignore the damages, it just sad how if truth is spoken they don't like it because they feel their ways of thinking is always right.

4/21/2015 12:45:24 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:
What you fail to realize is the percentage of the whole number of whites versus the percentage of the whole number of blacks is a "iirrelevant" number.

What is relevant, is the "total" number of whites on welfare versus the "total" number of blacks.

At the end of the day, only the total bottom number matters.

#truthhurts

No, not for the purpose of the argument as was started was the abuse of the program by blacks.

What the numbers prove, is that it is the blacks who use, or abuse the program at a rate 4 times higher than whites do.

why don't you just admit it.,

4/21/2015 12:45:31 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
chicorabless90
Goose Creek, SC
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from smstephanie:
What gets me is anyone who stands there and b*tches about a country they say steals and took from them and owes them something...Go live in a country like India where unless you are born into the right cast your forever f**ked..no chance of changing this...America you can make your own dreams and change them as you see fit...Or try Sweden on for size..80% is taxed..I love my country and appreciate the fact I can sleep in the bed I bought and paid for from the job I created..

Are you justifying that it was ok to form a country within the process of genocides and stealing?

4/21/2015 12:47:41 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
chicorabless90
Goose Creek, SC
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:
I believe a lot of the hatred from generations ago is pass down to current generation.

Anybody with a half of a brain knows how horribly wrong the Indians were treated.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

4/21/2015 1:27:50 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

flatheadone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,323)
Greenwood, FL
53, joined Jul. 2012

I have a great idea how about we kill a1,000 of you black f**kers every time one of you Rob, rape, or kill/hurt a white person and then after we tally up from that we Will talk about reparations for your black a**

4/21/2015 1:36:07 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
No, not for the purpose of the argument as was started was the abuse of the program by blacks.

What the numbers prove, is that it is the blacks who use, or abuse the program at a rate 4 times higher than whites do.

why don't you just admit it.,

More than 30 People Arrested For Food Stamp Fraud; Guess How Many Were Black

It’s a common stereotype that food stamp recipients, and those who abuse it, are black, Hispanic, or any other race but white. According to the USDA in their report, 40% of recipients are white and 26% are black.

While the media and America’s culture will have you believe that black people (or anyone who isn’t white) account for copious amounts of fraud, there’s a story breaking that you won’t hear on Fox “News” anytime soon (or you might, because any chance to crush the SNAP program, they will take).

According to WCAX News in New York:

More than 30 people have been nabbed for food stamp fraud in the North Country.

Investigators say over the past couple month’s people used their food stamps to get food or alcohol at the Old Time Butcher Block store in Brushton.

Police also say it’s not the first time the owner of that store, Dennis Sauve, has been charged with allowing such fraud.

Police say more arrests are expected.

Now here’s the kicker: they’re all white. Brushton, New York, where this bust happened, has a population of roughly 480 people. Approximately 99.83% of the population is white, and 0.42% are black. These demographics are eerily similar to the food stamp capital of the country, Owsley Country, Kentucky, which is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Maybe we should investigate them.

I just wish we could get the political affiliations of those arrested in Brushton.

According to WPTZ News:

Police say the arrests are the result of a year-long investigation, initiated by the Franklin County Department of Social Services Fraud Unit. Franklin County District Attorney’s Office, the United States Department of Agriculture, and the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance helped with the investigation.

The store owner, Denis Sauve (also white), has been charged with third-degree grand larceny and misuse of food stamps.

This really isn’t a racial issue so much as it is an, “I told you so,” issue. While the food stamp program has one of the lowest rates of abuse than any other welfare program, a lot of people buy into this misconception that it is the “lazy blacks” who account for all the fraud and woes of government assistance. Well, here we are, a major food stamp “bust” and every criminal involved is white.

#truthhurts

4/21/2015 1:42:39 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
chicorabless90
Goose Creek, SC
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from flatheadone:
I have a great idea how about we kill a1,000 of you black f**kers every time one of you Rob, rape, or kill/hurt a white person and then after we tally up from that we Will talk about reparations for your black a**

How do you live like that?

4/21/2015 1:51:53 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

He's just one example of the type of person living amongst us.

4/21/2015 2:35:06 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
chicorabless90
Goose Creek, SC
27, joined Dec. 2014

I never thought I'll see so much hate on a site.

4/21/2015 2:39:13 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Those things are only said "online". They're too coward to say them unto their neighbors or co-workers.

4/21/2015 2:39:38 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from flatheadone:

Very funny, would you dare talk like that in their face?

4/21/2015 4:57:52 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
chicorabless90
Goose Creek, SC
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:
Those things are only said "online". They're too coward to say them unto their neighbors or co-workers.

True

4/21/2015 5:31:53 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  

mudclean
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,284)
Warren, MI
36, joined Sep. 2008
online now!

It is true that blacks commit four times more violent crimes against whites than whites do blacks. This is dangerous for everyone as the black "community" continues to use race as a weapon. Now some blacks may even be proud of the political arsenal that they currently have at their disposal. However, there is a paradigm shift taking place. Whites are becoming more vocal about the discrimination that they experience. I am afraid that the fuse is lit, and as soon as the playing field is leveled, there will be an all out war in our culture the likes of which we have not seen since the civil rights era.

4/21/2015 7:31:46 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 3  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (45,078)
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from mudclean:
It is true that blacks commit four times more violent crimes against whites than whites do blacks. This is dangerous for everyone as the black "community" continues to use race as a weapon. Now some blacks may even be proud of the political arsenal that they currently have at their disposal. However, there is a paradigm shift taking place. Whites are becoming more vocal about the discrimination that they experience. I am afraid that the fuse is lit, and as soon as the playing field is leveled, there will be an all out war in our culture the likes of which we have not seen since the civil rights era.

Maybe tru and big should read up on history of indians and blacks and revolutionary war.