Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like listcrawler com

This specially made feature, one of a kind in the globe of dating, is available only to girls. chilliwack dating service Just, if you know that there isn t an affinity with the particular person with whom you are chatting, you can say video without the ace of disappointing. Facebook Dating is already available in 20 countries and has created over 1. san diego rub ratings Chinese dating apps serve a diverse market place of 622 million users across a entire spectrum of categories.

megapersonals login

Meet like minded singles face to face at our busy speed dating event at Forum Kitchen + Bar. atlanta personal ads My interests and hobbies were broad and generic so as not to turn off a future spouse by becoming also exclusive. Normally, dating sites are a enormous disappointment for most folks. is hinge for hookups or dating Then a single lady from Colorado walks out on a date when she s asked to do a thing that is out of the query.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/19/2015 10:23:28 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

insyder96
Over 1,000 Posts (1,152)
Canyon Country, CA
54, joined Dec. 2014

I'm still mad at the slave importers for polluting the land. If it wasn't for them the black population in this country would be minimal. We wouldn't have had a devastating civil war. Or at least not as virulent. So many blacks would have been spared the indignity of discrimination. We probably wouldn't have whole inner cities stagnating in despair. The slave importers tick me off.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/19/2015 10:40:52 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,990)
Jacksonville, FL
29, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
I for one, am grateful for the suffering, and sacrifices, of my ancestors, to being us into the world of today.

Blacks look at it differently, not taking into consideration, if it was not for the suffering of their ancestors, they might be born in Nigeria.

I have 2 questions for blacks.

1... Where would you be right now, if it was not for slavery

2...Where would you rather be.

I think you blacks of today owe a big thanks, to the white people of America.

No we don't

you owe us more thinks than we owe you.

black people have proven themselves to be able to survive in Africa without all the liberties that Americans enjoy today which are not really liberties as the entire nation is built on screwing the lower man black white alike.

had the European nations not descended upon Africa raping it's resources and precious jewels forcing the people into a lifestyle they could not maintain.

it may not be as luxurious as America is now but it would be a much simpler life.

just because we have more gadgets to play with does not mean you are living better then they could have been had they been left undisturbed.

so no we do not owe you thinks as the foundation of America was built by us because you whit people at the time where to lazy to do the work themselve.

but that's neither here nor there and pointless to argue about at this day and age.

[Edited 4/19/2015 10:43:04 PM ]

4/19/2015 10:59:27 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (45,078)
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

But while the Englishman
 would found New England
 by migrating in thousands, the Frenchman would do the same for his nation, not by migrating, but by making Frenchmen of the Indians. When the Englishman wished to marry, he found a wife among his fellow-immigrants, or imported her from England; the Frenchman desiring a wife found her in the forest -- he married a squaw. The English generally migrated in families, or congregations; the French who came were mostly men, and thus they lacked the indispensable corner stone of the State -- the family. One great blunder made by the Frenchman was his failure to diagnose the Indian character. He evidently believed the Indian more capable of civilization than he was. The Frenchman spent himself to lift up the Indian, but more frequently the Indian dragged him down to barbarism; he married the squaw and raised a family, not of Frenchmen, but of barbarians.

4/19/2015 10:59:58 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,424)
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Your life span is 2 to 3 times longer, you get welfare on demand, you don't have to worry about slavers even today.
You have an education available, if you want it.

4/19/2015 11:04:57 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,216)
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

The sad part is people like to discredit the natives indians survival as well as the africans. The reason why the foreigners/invaders are in a good situation today is because of evil acts in the past, stealing, rape, greed,abuse of resources, selfishness, made up laws that benefit one party or group. The values of the past has been passed over generation to generation, the same generation of their ancestors stealing,raping and genocide the natives people of their lands still hold on to the wealth of their ancestors nor has they had any consideration to make things right by giving it back to who it belongs to and yes the descendants of today that still hold onto the values of their evils ancestors are as guilty!

4/19/2015 11:06:44 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Your life span is 2 to 3 times longer, you get welfare on demand, you don't have to worry about slavers even today.

Are you claiming welfare was set for only black people?

Do you know there are other groups of people highly on welfare?

4/19/2015 11:09:08 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
nat_now
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

The very notable exception we find in the fierce, warlike Six Nations, or Iroquois, of northern New York
, who cast their lot with the English. The enmity of the Iroquois toward the French had its origin in a little skirmish they had in 1609 with Champlain, when a few of their chiefs were slain. But there was another cause. The Iroquois and the Algonquins were deadly, hereditary enemies, and so they had been from a time far back, beyond the coming of the white man to North America; and the intimacy between the Algonquins and the French proved a serious barrier to the latter when they sought to make friends of the Iroquois.

4/19/2015 11:12:47 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from 1truuprince:
Are you claiming welfare was set for only black people?

Do you know there are other groups of people highly on welfare?

Welfare was set up for people who need it, not to live off of it.
And no, percentage wise, blacks are the highest group on it.

4/19/2015 11:16:44 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Exactly and people who work pay into the system therefore if they're in need of it has the right to receive welfare. The most percentage i remember were white folks, southern white folks on welfare sky high. Welfare is not a reparations or has anything to do with fixing the damages of wrong done to people as a whole.

4/19/2015 11:18:58 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

biggeazzy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,119)
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

That reminds me.. another tactic I see the white man loves doing is associating blacks to welfare when it is actually more WHITES on welfare than blacks.

It goes back to the same republican party that keep demonizing blacks welfare kings/queens.

I'll will bust all of the myths.

4/19/2015 11:22:45 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
chicorabless90
Goose Creek, SC
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from 1truuprince:
Since my tribes received reparations, why are some of you upset at something that belongs to a specific groups of people?

After reparations of slavery is close reached close to 5000 highest.

No wonder why i couldn't comments on your other thread, you reached the most comments LoL.

That a good question you just asked.

4/19/2015 11:24:29 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
chicorabless90
Goose Creek, SC
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Welfare was set up for people who need it, not to live off of it.
And no, percentage wise, blacks are the highest group on it.

Where i live there are way more whites folks on food shamps. Sometimes people are in needs.

4/19/2015 11:25:22 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
chicorabless90
Goose Creek, SC
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from 1truuprince:
The sad part is people like to discredit the natives indians survival as well as the africans. The reason why the foreigners/invaders are in a good situation today is because of evil acts in the past, stealing, rape, greed,abuse of resources, selfishness, made up laws that benefit one party or group. The values of the past has been passed over generation to generation, the same generation of their ancestors stealing,raping and genocide the natives people of their lands still hold on to the wealth of their ancestors nor has they had any consideration to make things right by giving it back to who it belongs to and yes the descendants of today that still hold onto the values of their evils ancestors are as guilty!

I absolutely agree with you prince totally right on.

4/19/2015 11:27:17 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from biggeazzy:
That reminds me.. another tactic I see the white man loves doing is associating blacks to welfare when it is actually more WHITES on welfare than blacks.

It goes back to the same republican party that keep demonizing blacks welfare kings/queens.

I'll will bust all of the myths.

That what am saying.

4/19/2015 11:29:56 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from chicorabless90:
No wonder why i couldn't comments on your other thread, you reached the most comments LoL.

That a good question you just asked.

sorry about that
The owner or staff of dh was rushing to end the thread or else 5000 was the limit.

Yes the question i asked has a lot to do with many reasons that deals with the hate people have or just don't want us natives indians to have anything in fact what belongs to us for that matter.

4/19/2015 11:32:45 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

We can go ahead and put this little argument to bed.

4/19/2015 11:40:11 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

LOLOL

No you can't

The following percentages are recipients of welfare based on race.

• White – 38.8%
• Black – 39.8%
• Hispanic – 15.7%
• Asian – 2.4%
• Other – 3.3%

Keep in mind there are 4 times as many whites as blacks.

4/19/2015 11:42:59 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
nat_now
Ocala, FL
58, joined Jul. 2013

And now was enacted one of those bloody deeds characteristic of early America -- a deed of which only savage man is capable. The French commander used every effort to restrain his Indian allies, but a taste of blood had awakened their savage nature and turned them to demons; the practice of generations was too strong to be overcome by the restraints of civilized warfare. They rushed into the fort and tomahawked the sick and wounded, the women and children. But this did not appease their thirst for blood. They even attacked the column of marching soldiers. Montcalm ran among them with wild gestures, striving with threats and entreaties to restrain them. "Kill me," he cried, "kill me, but spare the English who are under my protection." But the savage hordes were not restrained until they had slain eighty of the New Hampshire
 men in the rear of the column.

4/19/2015 11:44:45 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Your numbers are incorrect.

And don't start justifying anything by telling us how many whites live here.

There are more whites on welfare... period.

4/19/2015 11:50:11 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

LOLOL

It was developed for a purpose that I support, however it is easy to abuse.

The numbers are pretty close to the same, however there are a hell of a lot more whites than blacks.

It has become a way of life for many blacks.

4/19/2015 11:51:43 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

smstephanie
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,850)
Moorhead, MN
44, joined May. 2014

Quote from 1truuprince:
Easy to say that when you're benefiting from stealing from people values.

This whole concept of someone stole from me ..Bullshit...Im Irish so should England be paying me for when they starved and slaughtered the Irish people out during the potato famine? Every country since the beginning of time has conquered and taken over other lands and enslaved people...The Egyptians had slavery long before any Africans we taken to America..Many Irish were also taken by force in to indentured servitude and worked right next to the African slaves in America. .so then if you want reparations where the hell are mine?

I will tell you..they are nowhere..no one owes me a f**king thing...my ancestors were wronged by someone else's ancestors..I wasn't personally wronged by anyone...Get over yourself and your crying about something that has been done to people for thousands of years..stop acting like you or your people were the only people ever to be abused.

4/19/2015 11:51:57 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

just some rough numbers.

almost 40 percent whites, in a country that is 80 percent white

Almost 40 percent black in a country that is 15 percent black.

4/19/2015 11:53:13 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

America is the only country where the poor people are fat.

4/20/2015 12:02:21 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,768)
Bunker Hill, WV
45, joined Jul. 2013

yabba dabba doo...

4/20/2015 12:02:21 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

smstephanie
Moorhead, MN
44, joined May. 2014

What gets me is anyone who stands there and b*tches about a country they say steals and took from them and owes them something...Go live in a country like India where unless you are born into the right cast your forever f**ked..no chance of changing this...America you can make your own dreams and change them as you see fit...Or try Sweden on for size..80% is taxed..I love my country and appreciate the fact I can sleep in the bed I bought and paid for from the job I created..

4/20/2015 12:04:05 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,768)
Bunker Hill, WV
45, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from smstephanie:
What gets me is anyone who stands there and b*tches about a country they say steals and took from them and owes them something...Go live in a country like India where unless you are born into the right cast your forever f**ked..no chance of changing this...America you can make your own dreams and change them as you see fit...Or try Sweden on for size..80% is taxed..I love my country and appreciate the fact I can sleep in the bed I bought and paid for from the job I created..

Preach it sister!!!!

4/20/2015 12:04:25 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

As I stated earlier, don't change the argument when I blow your myth out the water.

My point still stands.. more whites are receiving welfare than whites.

There's a lot of myth out there circulating to demonize black people, as soon as I run across another one, I'll blow it out the water also.

4/20/2015 12:08:48 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:
As I stated earlier, don't change the argument when I blow your myth out the water.

My point still stands.. more whites are receiving welfare than whites.

There's a lot of myth out there circulating to demonize black people, as soon as I run across another one, I'll blow it out the water also.

So is that supposed to actually mean something.

More whites pay into it, than blacks. probably 5 or 6 times more, maybe more.

Blacks as a race, abuse it more than whites.

4/20/2015 12:44:52 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from smstephanie:
This whole concept of someone stole from me ..Bullshit...Im Irish so should England be paying me for when they starved and slaughtered the Irish people out during the potato famine? Every country since the beginning of time has conquered and taken over other lands and enslaved people...The Egyptians had slavery long before any Africans we taken to America..Many Irish were also taken by force in to indentured servitude and worked right next to the African slaves in America. .so then if you want reparations where the hell are mine?

I will tell you..they are nowhere..no one owes me a f**king thing...my ancestors were wronged by someone else's ancestors..I wasn't personally wronged by anyone...Get over yourself and your crying about something that has been done to people for thousands of years..stop acting like you or your people were the only people ever to be abused.

You speak for yourself!

What happens to the irish was only 12 years of slavery. Their values was not stolen from them and their land was not stolen from them so what reparations are you gone to seek in the first place?

You talk like you or your family lost something valuable when you guess celebrate irish independent every year.

My tribes have had their lands stolen and treaties broken and we have every damn right to reclaim what ours rather you like it or not.

4/20/2015 12:49:14 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

And as far as your stupid post about how about go live in India no idiot am a native to this land my ancestors is a native to this land so all that crap you telling is weak tactics that you guilty bastards use to ignore the fact that the natives indians want justice for what belongs to them and my tribes had gotten reparations for their lands so everything you post is irrelevant and lack of knowledge.

4/20/2015 12:56:17 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from 1truuprince:

My tribes have had their lands stolen and treaties broken and we have every damn right to reclaim what ours rather you like it or not.

What nation are you.

4/20/2015 12:58:40 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

By the way idiots i have 2 wonder jobs and on to my own business, this ain't got nothing to do with money!

4/20/2015 1:01:22 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
What nation are you.

5 tribes both my father's and mother's.

Creek,iswa,cherokee,Arapaho,
tainos as well as 2 more others but them are through marriages.

Oh yeah i have family in puerto rico as well but they are tainos and we represent puerto rico due to history.

[Edited 4/20/2015 1:04:45 AM ]

4/20/2015 1:06:14 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
So is that supposed to actually mean something.

More whites pay into it, than blacks. probably 5 or 6 times more, maybe more.

Blacks as a race, abuse it more than whites.

Seriously, you are starting to look pathetic. Instead of admitting I'm right, you want to pivot your argument. Its not going to work.

Now, you trying to justify whites getting welfare by saying more whites pay into it.

Seriously dude?

Your argument about blacks abuse it more than white is a lie too. Do the math... more whites getting welfare is going to be more abuse.

4/20/2015 1:11:44 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

In case someone asks me about apa, The name apa is my greatest father name and the warrior a cheif of many of my tribes the tribes like Creek, iswa which is the rebirth of K'che-sepiack which both means river. There a notice of many blood lines which many of us like creek nation, cherokee, iswa, Arapaho Tribes and other tribes. You will not find personal information such as issues within the tribes or the case of the past,90s, 2014 to 2015 from the tribes unless you're a family member of the tribes.

[Edited 4/20/2015 1:13:51 AM ]

4/20/2015 1:54:56 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:
Seriously, you are starting to look pathetic. Instead of admitting I'm right, you want to pivot your argument. Its not going to work.

Now, you trying to justify whites getting welfare by saying more whites pay into it.

quote]

Actually it is you who is looking pretty pathetic.

Might want to go back and see what you wrote if you can't remember.

And it is a cold hard fact.

Whites pay a lot more into the system than blacks do.

Percentage wise.

Blacks draw a lot more out.

You cannot argue with facts,

It is all heavily documented.

There is no argument here, you can't even invent an argument.

Denial is just making you look dumber than you really are.

4/20/2015 1:59:19 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:

Your argument about blacks abuse it more than white is a lie too. Do the math... more whites getting welfare is going to be more abuse.

LOLOL

Oh so now you have the figures on abuse of the system.

and please do not talk about doing the math.

It seems you are having a difficult time with it.

Here us another part you can play with, that is not completely figured out yet to my knowledge.

White women draw the most of any group.
NOT PERCENTAGE WISE, BUT THE MOST TOTAL.

But when those figures came out a question was asked,

How many of those white women have black babies.
The guy shut up.

4/20/2015 2:49:02 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
LOLOL

Oh so now you have the figures on abuse of the system.

and please do not talk about doing the math.

It seems you are having a difficult time with it.

Here us another part you can play with, that is not completely figured out yet to my knowledge.

White women draw the most of any group.
NOT PERCENTAGE WISE, BUT THE MOST TOTAL.

But when those figures came out a question was asked,

How many of those white women have black babies.
The guy shut up.

Ok.. let me make this easy for you @yasure, since you're having trouble understanding or pretending not to.

About 40% of welfare the government hands out goes to white people. About 25% goes to blacks.

We are not talking 40% or 25% of the people, we're talking about who receive welfare. Like I said earlier, more whites get welfare than blacks. Accept it like a man, your point is busted.

Now... this "new" argument you're trying to introduce.... WTF does the race of a white woman's baby have to do with anything?

That's a weird angle to take.. almost sound racist. Watch yourself, YASURE.

4/20/2015 2:59:18 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from biggeazzy:
Ok.. let me make this easy for you @yasure, since you're having trouble understanding or pretending not to.

About 40% of welfare the government hands out goes to white people. About 25% goes to blacks.

We are not talking 40% or 25% of the people, we're talking about who receive welfare. Like I said earlier, more whites get welfare than blacks. Accept it like a man, your point is busted.

Now... this "new" argument you're trying to introduce.... WTF does the race of a white woman's baby have to do with anything?

That's a weird angle to take.. almost sound racist. Watch yourself, YASURE.

Sorry but that is a blatant lie, and while the figures vary, they do not fluctuate by more than 1% of so.

The black and white numbers are almost the same,

• White – 38.8%
• Black – 39.8%
• Hispanic – 15.7%
• Asian – 2.4%
• Other – 3.3%

and a white womans baby has a lot to do with stats.

Once a white girl has a black baby, she has just isolated herself from the white race.
Whites, Asians, American natives, etc. for the most part will have nothing to do with her.
Sure, there will be exceptions, but for the most part she has to fish off the black pier, because they are not biting very well on the white one.

We know how well black fathers support their own kids, and the chance of them supporting someone else's is even slimmer.

she has put a white demographic into a black one.

4/20/2015 3:19:31 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

biggeazzy
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Sorry but that is a blatant lie, and while the figures vary, they do not fluctuate by more than 1% of so.

The black and white numbers are almost the same,

• White – 38.8%
• Black – 39.8%
• Hispanic – 15.7%
• Asian – 2.4%
• Other – 3.3%

and a white womans baby has a lot to do with stats.

Once a white girl has a black baby, she has just isolated herself from the white race.
Whites, Asians, American natives, etc. for the most part will have nothing to do with her.
Sure, there will be exceptions, but for the most part she has to fish off the black pier, because they are not biting very well on the white one.

We know how well black fathers support their own kids, and the chance of them supporting someone else's is even slimmer.

she has put a white demographic into a black one.

This is the actual graph.

I have facts. Is all you have is personal views & opinions about a "white woman" with a mixed kid?

Again, your far right views & opinions don't change the facts.

truthhurts

4/20/2015 4:12:18 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Wow someone getting spanked

4/20/2015 5:04:05 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

LOLOL

That is "snap" you moron.

4/20/2015 5:07:59 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
giss7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,265)
New Orleans, LA
58, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from 1truuprince:
It is very common they will.

Truuf*g, I've already proved europeans were here first. Knowing that anything you got was stolen from working people, how does that make you feel knowing that your tribe stole it from the rightful owners?

4/20/2015 5:09:53 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

LOL

How come when I look up the food stamp program I get different numbers, and blacks far outnumber whites,

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

4/20/2015 5:17:35 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

And even if we use your chart, which I did find, but read the whole thing.

40% of the food stamps go to white, White is 80% of the population.

25% go to blacks, blacks are 15% of the population.

The math almost doubles in different directions.

You cannot get out of this, regardless of how you try to manipulate the numbers.

4/20/2015 5:25:26 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

White 77.8% of households do not receive assistance

Black or African American 20.4% of households do not receive assistance,

http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/ops/Mississippi.pdf

Bigsleazzy you're a f**king troll, I bet you get welfare.

4/20/2015 7:04:29 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
29, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from 1truuprince:
You speak for yourself!

What happens to the irish was only 12 years of slavery. Their values was not stolen from them and their land was not stolen from them so what reparations are you gone to seek in the first place?

You talk like you or your family lost something valuable when you guess celebrate irish independent every year.

STOP CRYING OVER SLAVERY

ITS OVER AND YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

4/20/2015 7:20:24 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

wvtravlrr
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,730)
Ravenswood, WV
58, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from xray6:
STOP CRYING OVER SLAVERY

And there were alot of Freemen and Freewomen of color in this country long before the Civil War

4/20/2015 7:23:10 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
62, joined Dec. 2014

Free blacks had a 28% slave ownership, as opposed to 3% whites.

4/20/2015 7:36:45 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
29, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Free blacks had a 28% slave ownership, as opposed to 3% whites.

ITS OVER

4/20/2015 7:43:18 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
35, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from xray6:
STOP CRYING OVER SLAVERY

Who said this has to do with slavery you idiot?

4/20/2015 9:43:42 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

insyder96
Over 1,000 Posts (1,152)
Canyon Country, CA
54, joined Dec. 2014

I want reparations from the naacp. They are supposed to advance colered people and they haven't done a darn thing. Colered people are as backwards as ever. Holding back the advancement of western man. I need compensation. I demand it.

4/20/2015 9:44:34 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

][/URL]

4/20/2015 9:45:54 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,703)
Chapel Hill, NC
62, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from insyder96:
Does your tribe get compensated for you publicly embarrassing them with you incompetent use of the English language?

Are you always so nasty to everyone..?

You complain that I expose the Jewish agenda..calling me anti semite

and yet..here you are...trying to minimize this poster...as if your superior..

False superiority is very Jewish..Your no Christian..your a hater Jew..You Jew hate everyone...

I only hate the Jews who are effing up America...and because I expose this reprobate behavior..you get angry with me..MOSSAD

4/20/2015 9:49:10 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,703)
Chapel Hill, NC
62, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from insyder96:
I want reparations from the naacp. They are supposed to advance colered people and they haven't done a darn thing. Colered people are as backwards as ever. Holding back the advancement of western man. I need compensation. I demand it.

THE NAACP WAS STARTED BY JEWS...BET YOU DONT KNOW THAT...It was stated by Jews..as well as the KKK in order to stir up trouble.

Oh gee..there I go again..exposing the REPROBATE BEHAVIOR OF THE JEWS....BOO HOOO HOOO...GUESS YOUR GOING TO NEED TO USE THE GOV TO SHUT ME UP WITH JEWISH HATE CRIME LAWS...A BOO HOO HOO..A BOO HOO HOO POOR POOR LITTLE JEWS..

IT IS ERROR ALONE WHICH NEEDS THE SUPPORT OF GOVERNMENT

TRUTH CAN STAND BY ITSELF

THOMAS JEFFERSON

HHHmm..this seems to be true..Jews always using gov..to try to dominate others.

You should throw that piece of shit religion of your out the window..it creates the most sick and depraved idiots on the planet.

JUDAISM WAS NEVER THE RELIGION OF OT ISRAELITES..THAT'S WHY CHRIST AND THE ISRAELITE DISCIPLES TALKED AGAINST TALMUDIC JUDAISM...OR ..TEACHINGS OF THE ELDERS.

A BOOK THAT IS CALLED BABYLON..CANT HARDLY BE THE BOOK OF ISRALITE PEOPLE...GEESHHH

GOD MADE IT CLEAR HE HATED BABYLON RELIGION..BETTER GET ON BOARD MOSSAD..OUR YOUR GOING TO MISS THE TRAIN TO GLORY..AND BE DOOMED TO LIVE WITH YOUR C CORELIGIONIST IN A MOST HORRIBLE PLACE..

[Edited 4/20/2015 9:51:33 AM ]

4/20/2015 9:59:29 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

][/URL]

4/20/2015 11:32:18 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

insyder96
Over 1,000 Posts (1,152)
Canyon Country, CA
54, joined Dec. 2014

Funwithmusic music has funwithfacts. Go F**k Yourself Jesus hater.

4/20/2015 11:34:02 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

insyder96
Over 1,000 Posts (1,152)
Canyon Country, CA
54, joined Dec. 2014

Mossaud forever. Forever mossaud.

4/20/2015 11:36:50 AM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

insyder96
Over 1,000 Posts (1,152)
Canyon Country, CA
54, joined Dec. 2014

I want reparations from the naacp. They should pay all whites for holding back western civilization. I haven't seen any advancement of colored people. Unless you think cheating on tests in Atlanta is progress.

4/20/2015 12:04:15 PM Reparations part 2 | Page 2  

smstephanie
Moorhead, MN
44, joined May. 2014

Quote from xray6:
white people been warring with each other for millennium.

they should pay themselves reparation for all that European crap they put themselves through

Yes White man has slaughtered and concurred for thousands of years, but so have every nationality....What of Genghis Khan and his Hun army? He was no white man and he devoured the majority of Asia ...What of the Persians? They were also not white. Persia today is made up of Iran, Iraq and the surrounding areas of people...These are not white people...What of the Rwanda Genocide? This area is made up of black African tribes. Over 800,000 Tutsi's were murdered during this genocide...These are NO white people...

The American Indian is composed of 100s of tribes...Long before the white man came to this land Many of the Indian tribes fought amongst themselves taking the lands away from each other..they murdered and enslaved the other people of the opposing tribes...These people were obviously not white..

To the OP, conquering and murder have gone on since man first was created. This will go on till the day man figures out how to completely eliminate himself from the planet...It is not who owes who, or who took who's land. But with that said you have been given millions of achers back to do with as you want. A trust was set up by the Federal government with millions of dollars as compensation, but most American Indians will not take the money. How long does one pay for the sins of their elders? I say it ends...I owe no one ANYTHING..I did not take anything from anyone. I work, pay my taxes that contribute to the social programs many take part in...The people of America today do not owe any other nationality living in American today anything. You live in the greatest nation ..you are given rights denied to a vast majority of the rest of the world..You were not wronged your ancestors were treated badly this is not the People of America's fault. Now pull up your pants be thankful for what you have and the rights you freely live under and STFU